Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #421
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
tempted~ Yes....it is not nitrate free...for dang sure! hmm.....am I bold enough to test that theory out??? I dunno...lol. Maybe in afew weeks....I can do without another bought of naseau for awhile.
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #422
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
hey lady, how was your day?
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #423
Major LCF Poster!

hiya latte....doing swell! Nothing new to report on this end. Going to get a b12 shot tomorrow. Hope that helps for a few days. I'm going to go and get the 2x a week for right now.

Scheduling a meeting time with this brokers office is proving to be more difficult then anticipated. I never figured It would be almost a month in advance to sit down and talk about joining his branch. I may decide to schedule a few appts in the meantime. I might find an even better arrangement. Well see how that goes tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:57 AM   #424

Gallery: sourpeach
Stats: sw264/cw167/goal140
WOE: Atkins!
Start Date: Orig 1.1.06-always a challenge
Hey lady.. Ok I think I am a stalker now??!! But.. How are you? Need me to call in sick and drive down there? lol!! miss ya!
sourpeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:21 AM   #425
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Miss G, I have the solution to extremely rapid weight loss for you, trust me this will work!!!

Eat lots of bacon every morning, guaranteed you'll feel too nausious to eat anything else for the rest of the day, hence a rapid weightloss. NO ? Oh well just a thought.

Hope you're having a fab day.
alanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #426
Major LCF Poster!

hi peachie...I'm doing good!...No no sick days! lol.......

Alan.....yah....that may work.....just thinking about its making me conjour up sickness! hmmm...maybe thats all I need to do is think about it when I feel the urge to hit the kitchen. lol....
Old 03-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #427
Major LCF Poster!

Yay bacon!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #428
Major LCF Poster!

Yay....NO!......lol...bacon make me icky! barfffffff.......lol..

Ladies....I am so proud of myself....I did 3 miles today AND about 20 mins of that was intermittent Jogging!! I cannot beleive I did it! Seeing that I have not done any physical activity in almost 3mons that was awesome and felt so great after!....I will for sure do this trail everyday.....

I am doing a fast tomorrow. Well not really a fast ...I wouldnt know what I would call it. But I am doing half an apple with tsp of PB and 1 hb egg 3x tomorrow. The next day I am going to have a regurlar LC day.........kind of carb cycling I guess. On Saturday the same.

Went to go and get a b12 shot today and a mild diuretic. I got on the total body scale and my stats are WAY up....I wish I could remember what It said but at anyrate I am soooo back tracked. The scale read 218. She also measured my height. After years of being taller ( 5'8.5 could I have shrunk?) She measured me at 5'7...I do not get that .......I really think she may of measured me wrong. The head thing did slide a bit after I stepped off and then she read me. Ohs well........Water stats showed I was very bloated and my water levels should of been between 30% and 35% and I was at 44.6%. Oh yah and my BMI went back up of course to 32. After fighting to get it to 29...lol. I'm a hot mess. Anyways. Hoping to get some damage control down.......

I havent really used my total body scale in months so I can't compare my stats with hers.

Today's eats:

Breakfast: 5 hr energy shot, followed by half a mug of coffee

Went to Hometown Buffet for lunch. Had salad bar and 2chix thighs and leg. Had water......and had 1 bite of jello-ish type cheesecake.

Snack. Stopped and got a Caffe Misto at Sbux......made with HWC instead of half n half......almost jumped over the counter when she still pulled out HALF N HALF and made it with it anyways....I was such in a irritated mood at that time I just said F-it! I just don't know why they can't do what they say they are going to do....All I wanted was HWC.!!!

Self note, Will watch the barista MAKE my drink at the bar next time!!!!!!! I know petty......but ugh!

Dinner was green beans and a small chix breast grilled more like a tenderloin type one....and 1 cheeseburger patty.

I am going to finish up my water for the night..............
Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #429
Major LCF Poster!

Oh OH OHHHHHHHH and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok....Gained weight back right??? So I went to Old Navy today to get the lil one somethings and was peeking over at the ladie clothes.....grabbed a size 18 and put it to my waist and was like WHOA!!!!! No...That is humoungus.......Grabbed a 16 and was like nooooo That couldnt fit me could it??? Went tried both on and sure enough....I could put those damn 16's on......EVEN though I gained back...I still kept some of my inches lost! Another great thing for today!!!! Now ask me If I would sport those shorts around??? No...Not til I get my legs in shape...and then I might just be in a smaller size!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #430
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Self note, Will watch the barista MAKE my drink at the bar next time!!!!!!! I know petty......but ugh!
I watch them like a hawk whenever I go in. They always tend to put in normal syrup instead of sugar free. (sugar free is the black pump) If I'm spending that much on a beverage I'm going to get it exactly how I want and without any "ooops I put in the wrong syrup" sugars.

Quote:
.I could put those damn 16's on......EVEN though I gained back...I still kept some of my inches lost! Another great thing for today!!!! Now ask me If I would sport those shorts around??? No...Not til I get my legs in shape...and then I might just be in a smaller size!!!
YAY smaller sizes!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 01:57 AM   #431
Major LCF Poster!

yes smaller sizes!!! I found a cute halter tankini top at target yesterday but they only had a large. If it was just in xl I would of grabbed it. so cutsie....
Old 03-25-2010, 02:24 AM   #432

good morning! and congrats!! to smaller sizes and all this motivation you have !
Old 03-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #433
Major LCF Poster!

I did kinda get a second wind of motivation. Either after things I went through this weekend or just the fact that the weather is warming up and Its absolute time to get my arse back in gear......Dunno...all I know is that I'm taking it day by day and that's all that matters now.

Checked the threads and posts earlier this morning but have been doing some cleaning and just now got to sit down. So weighed this morning and the diuretic I guess worked.lol....I only took half of it...so for what its worth 2lbs of water gone..lol. Tomorrow night I will take the other half or maybe on saturday.

So yesterday was 218
today 216....

I did my half an apple with a tsp of PB this morning...Couldnt finish it. I forgot to boil eggs so didnt get my egg this morning either.

B:
Grape 5hr energy shot
halp gongoula (sp) apple
1tsp of PB
1/2 mug of coffee
1 bottle of water

working on 3rd bottle right now and am having another mug of coffee shortly. DD is taking a nap ( YAY) so as soon as she gets up it will be lunch.

L:
1/2 apple
HB egg
1tsp PB
WATER.

Snack...Greentea, water...water water water..

Dinner...Now....I'm really weighing options on this one. See..I took a whole chicken yesterday to defrost BEFORE I decided I was going to do this weird apple egg thing..lol. So I really want some roasted chix and half a sweet potatoe...So I may just do that tonight.....Dunno....I will decide later.....but otherwise that is what the fam bam is going to eat tonight.

I have had no Carby sugars...aside from these apple halves and PB. Meaning I have had no CRAP food in 3 days. I don't know what to expect out of what I am doing right now ...but I guess I'm just expermenting with how I can deal with other foods lol.

I plan on doing the 3 mile trail again this evening. I really enjoyed that yesterday and am making sure to schedule that in every day.

But as always I am going to take 1 day at a time!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #434
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Yay for the 16's go you with the 3 miles and running too it feels great doesnt it? 3 months until the beginning of summer so plenty of time to make a big dent in the weight lose and a good amount of time to tone up. You have the right idea, one day at a time.
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #435
Major LCF Poster!

thank you tempted. I want to do a race soon too....not anytime soon soon..but in afew months when I my body has has built endurance. nothing feels better then warm muscles and a glitening forehead. Man, I forgot how good moving felt!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #436
Major LCF Poster!

Hey lady! I'm liking the new pic hot stuff!
Old 03-26-2010, 02:20 AM   #437

Good Morning! Hope your Friday goes well!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #438
Major LCF Poster!

Mornin!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #439
Big Yapper!!!!

Missgreen...good for you thats awesome, I just found my love for running, I never wanted to run before lol go figure, feels great and improves your fitness levels fast Keep up the super work!! Oh by the way I love your new picture!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #440
Major LCF Poster!

Hiya all!!!

Tempted....that piccy is from 2005. When I was 26yrs old (GASSSSP)..how time flys. I love it though....my hair was my fav then. It still is I'm all about keeping appearance..however I can never find a good stylist anymore and after my own shearing awhile back, I care not to look at another pair for quite awhile..lol.

This mornings weight was 216..Weighed at 130pm..and it said 215.2....I will see what the morning says.

Todays eats were:

@730am
a grape 5hr energy shot
1/2 of a very small apple w/smear of PB (yes, I incorporated this in, I want to see if I can keep from getting carb sensitive)
1/2 mug of coffee (never can finish it all in the morning)
water.........

@ 10am

I ended up making a OMM after all. No flavoiring just for bread purposes. Nuked it in a thin rectangular glass dish and it came out like flat bread....trimmed and ate half with ham and melted swiss

water........

snack....
1/2 a chix thigh. Not really hungry.

Dinner tonight is going to be:

Buffalo chix dip/bake. and side salad. Can't wait to try this out. I ran across it in the menus idea thread.

Well off to run an errand. Gonna grab my last mug of coffee for the day.

Oh yah....I forgot to mention my take on Truvia.....
To me it seems salty..a bit wierd tasting and the box states that 1 packets is equiv. to "2tsps of sugar'?????

yah right.........

I'll just stick to my splenda til I can try the real stevia.

I am down to 3pkts of splenda and 2 mugs of coffee.. so down to 6 packets yay!

Last edited by MissG; 03-26-2010 at 05:23 PM..
Old 03-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #441
Big Yapper!!!!

If that picture is 5 years old then you havent aged a single day, I agree its a cute style it really suits you. Good for you cutting down on the sugar Have a super saturday
Old 03-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #442
Major LCF Poster!

awww thanx tempted! Your ubberly sweet!!!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #443
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I can never find a good stylist anymore and after my own shearing awhile back, I care not to look at another pair for quite awhile..lol.
LOL!
Quote:
I am down to 3pkts of splenda and 2 mugs of coffee.. so down to 6 packets yay!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #444
Senior LCF Member

Miss G ~
Hope you well and having a lovely day !
Old 03-29-2010, 03:16 AM   #445
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy monday have a good day.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #446
Major LCF Poster!

Have a nice day!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #447
Major LCF Poster!

Ok.....Starting Induction for 2 weeks. I did manage to follow induction levels all friday but had a bit of higher carbs over the weekend. Nothing Illegal...more close to 50-60.

So back to induction levels today.....So excited that the thread is jumping and we are all duing this 2 week challenge for ourselves.

This mornings weight was 215.8.....Fine with me........I hope to get rid of that 5.8lbs this week.

No..scratch that ....I will get rid of 5.8lbs this week.

.................................................. ..

Nothing to exciting to post from over the weekend. Visited my mom...the girls stayed over on saturday night til yesterday. It was nice..Its been over a year that I had a actual moment to myself.

I'll be back with my menus for the week.

Thank you latte for keeping me accountable with meal plans....they do work!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #448
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ok.....Starting Induction for 2 weeks. I did manage to follow induction levels all friday but had a bit of higher carbs over the weekend. Nothing Illegal...more close to 50-60.

So back to induction levels today.....So excited that the thread is jumping and we are all duing this 2 week challenge for ourselves.

This mornings weight was 215.8.....Fine with me........I hope to get rid of that 5.8lbs this week.

No..scratch that ....I will get rid of 5.8lbs this week.

.................................................. ..

Nothing to exciting to post from over the weekend. Visited my mom...the girls stayed over on saturday night til yesterday. It was nice..Its been over a year that I had a actual moment to myself.

I'll be back with my menus for the week.

Thank you latte for keeping me accountable with meal plans....they do work!
I'm glad we're doing the challenge too! I need to get past whatever this icky stuff is! Menu planning makes it easy and convenient, you'll never be without an LC option this way.

What is your plan for tomorrow? You'll see mine in my journal, I'm doing the saaaaame thing.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #449
Major LCF Poster!

My menus for the week starting Tues 3/30- Sun 4/4

Here's my menus for the week. Nothing fancy....mainly how they look on the daily. I usually will have 2 eggs and sausage or 2 eggs and cheese for breakfast.

This week I am working on portion control.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tues:

B: 1 egg and 1 sausage Patty

L: Leftover Tri-tip and Guacamole

D: Taco Salad

Weds:

B: 1 egg and 1 sausage

L: Left over Taco Salad or Just the Taco meat..

D: BBQCarne Asada, 1/4 avo and Salsa Fresca (Tomatoe,onion,garlic and cilantro squeeze of lime)

Thurs:

L: Left over Carne asada

D: Roasted Chix Thigs and Salad

Fri:

L: Leftover Chix thighs

D: Cheeseburger on Oopsie and Salad

Sat:

B: 1 egg and 1 sausage patty

L: 2 deviled eggs & Salmon Patty

D: Grilled Garlic Chicken and Salad

Easter Sunday TBD by my Mom's plans. I will stay OP.

------------------------------------

The 1 egg can be made however I chose for the day.

I will limit my cheese intake this week.

I will consume no less then 80oz of water daily.

I will have no more then 2 mugs of coffee w/splash of HWC

I will use no more then 4 pkts of splenda daily

I will allow myself to have 1 5 hr energy shot daily as needed.

I will walk 1 hr in the a.m and 1 hr in the p.m.

I will report any changes to this plan if occurs.

Ok...there's my weekly plan....Not going to move to far ahead...and I will take one day at a time as always!

Last edited by MissG; 03-29-2010 at 11:55 PM..
Old 03-30-2010, 12:05 AM   #450
Senior LCF Member

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello as your light was on!

WoW! You're really cutting down on the food, I'd starve on only one egg for brekky!

Wishing you a wonderful day with all goals achieved