Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #331
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Okay, now that I've regrouped, a more formal post.

I just planted my seeds in my baby jiffy greenhouse, yay!

What is your plan for today?
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 08:38 AM   #332
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Love, love the new avatar photo. You're such a beautiful lady. Don't allow anyone steal your joy. Hugs, kisses and fish grease. LOL
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #333
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
oh how cool....what did you plant in it??? lmao...ok so you live on the east right? which city? I envision you living in like a multistory high rise with a brick type atmosphere. Maybe a lil lofty....with a patio maybe and your lil baby greenhouse all nestled where it can florish...lol. Im a dork just say it....teeeeheee!

Ok plan for today:

@ 6:30am I Had about a cup (small toddler bowl) of left over chicken enchilada bake so far

@ 8:15 I had 1 cap full of liquid vitamens (3carbs)

drinking a mug of coffee about 2cups worth with a splash of HWC and 4 splenda packets ( I gotta cut that down)

at about 10am I will have 1 hb egg

around noonish 1ish I will have a eggcream shake....

around 3ish 4ish I will have another hb egg and cheese stick

for dinner around 6ish no later then 7 I will have a rib eye steak and green beans possibly a small side salad.

No desire to want a dang bowl of cereal Im so glad!!!! phewwwwwwwwwwww

I'm thinkin of busting out the mint green tea (because you mentioned it earlier this week) and then Icing it....tastes so crisp and minty that way!

Of course looking ot get at least 100oz of water in today. That is about 3 32oz bottles @ 96oz and work on the 4th.

I have started on 1 32oz bottle already.

That's my plan so far. I need to go on fitplate(sp?) and do the daily tot.s for today. If I wasnt lazy to do so...lol.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #334
Major LCF Poster!

ahahhahahah tommys wife...ur so funny!!!! lol........Fish grease....mmmmmm Yummm!!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #335
Major LCF Poster!

and WHOAAAAAA!!!! @ your weeks release!!! Good going miss lady!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #336
Major LCF Poster!

Ok this area is really beginning to P.Me OFF! It seems like 1 a week we are havin some issue with this area. They are building new homes right around the corner so for about 5hrs today our electricity was off due to them wiring the development. Why that's gotta do with us is beyond me.

ok so finally able to post. SINCE out electrcity was off i was not able to make use of the kitchen to eat what I planned out.

here is what I've had

@ 10 am I had 2 hb eggs with a 1/2 tsp of mayo mashed a pinch of shredded cheese

water.............................

around 2 I had a cheese stick.

Now I gotta prepare dinner since they just restored the electricity at 6pm. How awful!!!

Ok also wasnt able to post my morning weight for today.

So yay....its coming back down.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #337
Major LCF Poster!

Hey lady

I started seeds for cilantro, chives, basil, tomatoes, rosemary, tarragon, peppers, oregano and brussels sprouts! I'm starting my patty pan (squash) seeds along with my lettuce mixes later on. I live the southeast Denver area, 3rd floor condo with teeeny tiny patio.

Your plan looks good! Ribeyes are YUMMY! Too bad it was foiled by the electricity issue! What flavor eggcream were you going to make? I might make one of those next week, I remember my mocha peppermint ones were wonderful and very filling.

Glad your weight is going back down!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #338
Major LCF Poster!

I was just going to make a cinammon flavored eggcream. It tastes like horchata a spanish rice drink.

I know today has been so screwy. Thew my meal plans off but still on plan none the less.

Ooooh sounds like you got an awesome lil garded going on. Take some pics when the start popping!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #339
Major LCF Poster!

Yum, that sounds tasty!

As soon as they sprout I'll post a picture!

Have a wonderful Friday!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #340
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Hope all is well have a great friday hun
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #341
Major LCF Poster!

Thanx tempted. My day was fairly busy with errands and housework. Made it a point to get everything completed and THEN I could get on the internet.

Today's weight is 203.6...last friday I was 202.6 and saturday I was at 200 even. Then bumpidy bump 12.8lbs in like 2 1/2 days. CRAZY. Water bloat mostly and it seems like where Im at is what Im going to now have to battle down.

Yes 1lb up from last friday but considering my MAJOR binge eating/emotional wreckage episode early in the week I am down 9.2lbs since tuesday. I was 212.8 when I finally braved the scale after going off plan all sunday,monday partial tuesday(bowl of cereal) and wednesday(bowl of cereal).

Been highly OP since Wednesday afternoon.

here is what I've consumed today. Mostly been VLC today

water...up the cazoonga's!!

1 cheese stick @9am

2 cheeseburger patties with a few onion slices ....1 @ 11 and the other @ 3ish.

Not hungry at all right now.....So the family has had dinner and I just sat with them and conversated.

Then I scrubbed out like 4 big ugly traffic spots near the garage door leading into the dining room. Carpet and dining rooms just dont mix. lol.....Not my house so I cannot change it. or I would continue the stone tile thats in the entry over into the dining area. its pretty nice looking stone tile...Ive never been to much a fan of it but this is nice.

I especially LOVE LOVEEEEE the travertine tile in our master bathroom....its sooo gorgeous.

If this was my place I would redo a few things from the flooring in the dining/kitchen to refinishing the cupboards and doing marble counters. We have mahogany natural wood floors upstairs...Its so beautiful and makes the living quarters feel oh so lavish along wit the color scheme they previuosly painted. Continuing the wood down the stairs into the office/den and living room even through to the dining room would look awesome too.

I'm still very happy with my house its very nice and grateful to have it.

Oh yah.....Took some pics of the new hair cut (did not get around to doing that while my hair was chopped)....So I will post them later so you all can see.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #342
Major LCF Poster!

Day 3 of OP eating. This weeks goal is to make sure I def. get in 128oz of water! No if ands or butts about it!!! lol.....

Also to reduce my daily intake of coffee. Over the last few days its been easier, but often I would have up to 4 mugs of coffee a day. Usually sweetened with 5pkts each. Using almost 20pkts a day.....NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! QUite an eye opener really.

So No more then 2 mugs of coffee per day. I will not let up my HWC usage with it, since it has never really affected me (well who knows, I still lose weight using it) and reduce my packets to 3 per mug.

The last 3 days I reduced it to 4pkts.

I had 2mugs of coffee yesterday and tons of water

I have had 1 mug today so far and more then likely will have one later this evening.

Yesterdays weight was 203.6

Today's weight is 202.8

- .8lbs..........I'll take it.

This last 2 weeks have proved to be all over the wall with emotional instability and punishment on my behalf with eating OFF PLAN!

I could of been @ 190 by now. I know it and feel it. If not a lb or 2 from it.

However, for now I will take this WOE 1 day at a time and keep working on me.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Way to go for day number three and your .8 ALMOST A POUND loss!

Wow, almost 20 packets per day? If you were doing induction that would be your carbs for the entire day!

One day at a time is how I have to get sometimes when these nasty fluctuations come. it's so dang frustrating!

Have a nice Sunday!

Oh! And where are we having our meet up?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #344
Major LCF Poster!

No...Seriously Latte.......We need to meet up!!!! Possibly early summer to late summer.

Ok you said you are around denver,co? We could so do a half way meet in vegas..lol or somewhere in that area. I know vegas.......what is my infatuation with that city. what else would be closer, Utah...Arizona??? We need to figure it out and round up others too who may be interested. I know a few other LCF's want to meet up who are also in your locality. There is only 1 other LCF that I chat with who is in northen cali.

Yah 20 packets right!!! Sick sick sick!!!! I still have lost from using so many packets but I have done well today and have used 8 total in the 2 mugs I have had. By the end of next week I will like to reduce it to 3 and reduce it from there aswell.

There use to be a time where I would use 1 or 2 packets. I dont know what happened. Maybe the lack of sugar in my diet has made me start using more to give me the sugary feeling. dunno........

So Yay me....I got in my 128oz of water today. Good good...........now to keep it up!

How was your orientation??? Ive been wondering how that went.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #345
Major LCF Poster!

Vegas is probably cheaper, airfare/lodging usually is pretty cheap to lure folks in. Somewhere warm preferably! A spa place would be awesome but I have no idea what kind of prices those places charge these days.

Have you tried Stevia? That's what I've switched on over to from sweetnlow and splenda, well, except for my coffee syrups that have liquid Splenda.

Way to go with your water!

OH!! Cute pic!!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!

Whoa! Another new pic! CUUUUUTE!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #347
Major LCF Poster!

what do you think about labor day weekend? if booked far in advance prices will be cheaper and im sure we could find a great spa package too. It would like a 4 day meet and we could do so much!

I've been wanting to do something like this since I started. I read about the LCF cruise but I think that is almost near.

hmmmm tell me what you think!

I looked into stevia but its 2 carbs per packet, no? I use the davinici sf syrups or torinos...lol is that what is called. I have it in my pantry but never look at the right spelling of it. lol......

Did you make anything with your whipper yet?
Old 02-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #348
Major LCF Poster!

OH...lol...I changed the other pic....I thought it was tooo "racy" for LCF's....lmao!!!! I liked it though!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 05:44 AM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

At the risk of sounding like a total stuck up snob, I would like to post what I shared with another LCF when asked a question.

If you have gone through my journal you will have noticed that I have gone through a bit of a rough life. From abuse and neglect growing up in dealing with my dad and bieng in a very similiar 1st relationship which resulted in my 1st oldest beautiful daughter. It took me years to gain confidence within myself. Even when I was close to 260 I still felt beautiful, I got atttention and would often be told by other women that they wish they could exude the confidence that I radiated.

More often then not my eyes were basically what was the most commented feature of my bieng. Having green eyes has always been my most noticeable attribute from early on, hence the name missgreeneyedenvy. Not that it was something I wanted to use on LCF's but seriously that is all that popped in my head.

All though at times I radiated confidence it took me to realize I had to be just as healhy and slimmer then what I was. It has taken years to get away from those higher weights and of course through bumps and bounces have been here and there. Of course feeling the way I do tends to make peopl look at me as If I was stuck up or overly confident..but I rather people see that I can hold myself as a women then to hold my head down and show that I had no self esteem.

I get insecure with myself sometimes...but I dont let others try to get the best of what I have accomplished mentally within myself.

Like I've told alot of people who I have helped overcome poor body image and gain self confidence (yes...I've worked with ladies on this) Is to always look at yourself as if your worth more then you can even imagine. Never let someone tell you are fat, obese or overweight, that you are not good enough for them or that they don't like the way you look in any way.

When people point out or constantly bring down others its due to an insecurity within their ownself and to make theirselves feel better they need to belittle others.

Here are a few tips I have shared with others, there is more but I think I have gone on a bit on this Off Topic.....

Never walk out of the house a mess. - Dress as if you may run into someone important! It does wonders for self esteem.

As easy as it is to run and do errands or shop in lounge pants or whatever you can find, ask yourself this, Would you go to work as so? No, you would more then likely be warned or sent home since you come to the office or your occupation you are in to represent the company with professionalism.

Think of your self as such as well. When you dress as if you are confident you will notice that others will see you as so.

Wear makeup, Do your hair, exude self worth.

Now I know there are many who are naturals. That's awesome and there is nothing wrong with that. A touch of gloss or a bit of natural colored mascara will brighten your face up and make you feel better.

Walk with your back straight, head high and ALWAYS smile!

Smiling will almost always lighten and brighten someone elses day. Now it doesnt work for everyone, some individuals are just not as receptive to friendly exchanges.

If ever there is a time a person is just looking at you (they could be thinking a thousand things, right?) A friendly smile may produce the same back.

Giving your 100%, even when you feel you cannot face the world, will show you how to make it through it all.

My last and most important tip is

.......Always.....ALWAYS conduct yourself with class and tact!

While for most this comes automatic, You would not beleive how many women felt that catty glares or mouthy words was just part of female interaction.

I hope that you all don't find me snobbish......this has helped alot of young adults and women into thier 40's capture the confidence they either never had or lost somewhere along thier path!!!

I was just sitting here thinking after talking to someone else, that I have alot to be grateful for. In the sense that I have made a difference in others lives.

All in trying to find myself too!!

Last edited by MissG; 02-28-2010 at 05:52 AM..
Old 02-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #350
Big Yapper!!!!

Great post and I love the new hair do!!! your daughter is the cutest little thing she is adorable!
Old 02-28-2010, 05:54 AM   #351
Major LCF Poster!

awww thanx....that's my zoezey bug!! lol...I'm already screamin "hair grow back"......it's a bit shorter then I would of like....but hey, I dealt it and had to deal with it.....teeheee......
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #352
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
what do you think about labor day weekend? if booked far in advance prices will be cheaper and im sure we could find a great spa package too. It would like a 4 day meet and we could do so much!

I've been wanting to do something like this since I started. I read about the LCF cruise but I think that is almost near.

hmmmm tell me what you think!

I looked into stevia but its 2 carbs per packet, no? I use the davinici sf syrups or torinos...lol is that what is called. I have it in my pantry but never look at the right spelling of it. lol......

Did you make anything with your whipper yet?
I think that would work, it's far enough out that we all can get time off of work. I wonder if it might still be really really hot in Vegas at that time? I have no clue.

The packets usually have maltodextrin as a filler, that's what gives splenda it's carb. This is just from what I've read online so I have no scientific backing.. but.. filler = bad! I use the liquid stevia drops or stevia extract powder so there's no filler. If I don't use stevia I tend to go for erythritol or xylitol.

The DaVincis and Toranis are wonderful! I use those in my coffee beverages all the time! I don't count those as carbs though because it's liquid splenda. If I'm completely wrong on that, oh well. Learning lesson!

I haven't used the whipper yet but I want to! I need to get more HWC so I can use a full N20 charger without wasting any.

What are you up to today miss pretty?

Wonderful post by the way!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #353
Major LCF Poster!

Oh nothing special going on today. I just mopped floors again, had a lil sweat going on....lol.

In vegas from the months of april/may til October it stays warm. June til October being the Hottest. It can get upwards of 115 degrees. I went for my bday 1 year in July 1999 and we got there about 11 or 12 at night and I kid you not it was still a miserable 105 degrees. The only thing that stops the intense heat of 105 is the fact that it is dark out but it is still very warm. Right before daybreaks it starts pushing back up.

I think if we set for stone that time we can plan around doing things inside (obviously...lol) for the most part of the day. Possibly do some walking on the strip, take some pics later in the evening. A spa day there would be an awesome treat to reward us physically. I'm super excited about that thought!!!

Do you go out any? I was thinking maybe one of the evenings going to a nice dance spot and just having a great girls night out while we are there. There are so many things to do. We could also do a tour of the Hoover Damn. That place is ridiculously awesome!

I think I will mention it to a few other LCF's who I know had an interest on making a trip out there too. Getting it at least planned now will give us plenty of time to book at good rates and plan out itineary.

So I slept like crud.....ketosis is kicking in i'm sure. Yummy mouth syndrome is kicking in as well. I also noticed the last 2days that I'm getting up early again and energy late into the night. It works though since I'm a midnight queen. To an extent though..lol!

I'm going to buy some stevia from Henry's marketplace today. Very nice whole foods store. I'm also going to pick up some shirataki noodles so I can make Pad thai for dinner. It pretty much will be a heavier meal so I'm going to do VLC during the day.

Meal plan for today

Scrambled eggs with sauteed onion and tomatoe

1 hamburger patty for lunch

Pad Thai with shrimp for dinner
Old 02-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #354
Major LCF Poster!

OHHHHHH funny stuff!!!!!!! I logged into ****** a bit ago. The last time I logged in there was on Sept.21.09 with my weight for the day @ 212 (YIKES Im hating these 200's). My goal plan on there that I set that day was to be 170 by 3/14/10. Now that would of equaled to 43lbs lost in 6mons. Mind you it will almost be 6mons from when I registered in late march. 170 in september was SOOOO acheivable. I would have had to lose 1.75lbs a week @ rate of 7lbs per month to lose that 43 lbs by March. 14th.

I'm like kinda kicking myself right now cause I really could of acheived that or at least of been shy of that goal.

So I set a new goal to lose now 33lbs by July 1st. That is 4 months from now to get to 170 or in close proximaty. at a rate of 1.5 to 2lbs loss per week I can lose that 33lbs(going by yesterdays weight) by then.

I think seeing that goal just set me head straight. I want to do this badly, I want to do it to prove to myself that I can do it!

So let the games begin!!!

oh on a side note......my bmi in sept, by fitdays calculations, was 31.31. ****** now says im 29.67 and considered overwieght now. YAY...I'm no longer OBESE!!!! The calcs. for the bmi are off slightly to my mulit scale with it reading at 29.42. ****** says my healthy bmi should be 25.1 or 25. for my height ratio. Interesting reads!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #355
Major LCF Poster!

115?!?! That's crazy! Anything over 70-75 degrees usually makes me uncomfortable. I'm not much of a dance club kind of person, I'm more of a sit back and enjoy company/lounge atmosphere kind of gal. I completely skipped the bar scene/drinking phase for some reason. That's perfectly fine with me though. I think it would be lots of fun pending what we do and costs for lodging/transportation/activities, etc..

Congrats on the new ****** status!

How was your day?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #356
Major LCF Poster!

Ok.......Pre-TOM is being very unfair right now! I have ate OP for 5 days now. I weighed today at 206!!!! Not too cool................blugh!!

Did have a OMM yesterday..Bloat? I have no clue....and I got all my water in. I guess I jut gotta wait and see how the rest of the week fairs.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

OMMs are notorious for causing bloat and the like for folks that don't normally get a lot of fiber (so I hear).

OMG my food network TV just went out!!!! Oh noes!! My other channels seem to be okay, well, I dont really know what other channels I have because I only watch NBC and FOOD NETWORK!!!

Sorry for the side track, minor crisis. I guess just keep up your water and don't have an OMM tomorrow and see how it goes.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #358
Big Yapper!!!!

TOMam so jealous of you guys and vegas
Old 03-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #359
Major LCF Poster!

Hey lady, how was your day?
Old 03-06-2010, 04:06 AM   #360
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey missy where are you at I hope everything is ok for you.