Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhLucy
Stats: 320/299/165
WOE: WW Points
Start Date: Restart Aug. 6, 2010
HEllo~ I want to see BEFORE and AFTER hair days! C'mon, C'MON, c'monnnnnnnnn.
OhLucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
I hope you had a nice day! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! YAY!!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 273/ 254 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
Start Date: Jan 6th 2014
YAYSIESSS!!! Im glad your doing the weekly challenge too!! woohooo......

Ok fyI though, challenge posting is going to be on the thread in the atkin induction forum.

This day has been sooooo slow!!! My hunger has been next to null....I have had a fw HB eggs this morning and 1 cheese stick a round of the babybell cheese and we are having el pollo loco grilled chix,salad for dinner.

Yesterday I did eat a bit more things later in the evening. I had another better then cheddar smoked sausage and 2 roast beef rollups with provolone cheese.

On tuesday My hunger wanst really there so I think yesterday was compensating for the lack of eating that day. Now having ate more yesterday has left me not that hungry today.

yup yup....thats all for today.

Ohlucy~ Im going to take some dreaded head shots of the horrible disaster I created. Im hoping to have my hair fixed by this weekend.

Ok girls...I will check in later. I want to weigh an post weight already.....OYEEEE!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:06 AM   #304
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: tempted_by_food
Stats: 233/164/140
WOE: HHCG Rogue Style....
Start Date: restart: 7/13/2009
Made me laugh about doing your own hair, hope it all turns out well when it gets sorted at the weekend so happy your back on plan and doing great!
tempted_by_food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:18 AM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

Gooooooood morning!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Good morning and have a blessed day!
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #307
Major LCF Poster!

Hi thanx ladies for the GM's!!!!

Im not happy and I'm sure not going to pretend to be. I dont know what I ate that kept me stalled this week but So not cool!

I've worked my butt of to get back down.....Did Not CHEAT ONCE.....Nothign Not even a single peice of anything. Nothing. Im still at 202 and . 6 to boot.

Right now I just have this F-it attidude....This is the crap that makes me want to give up. Still despite what it says Im still OP. I dont know what is going on but I guess its no ones fault but mine.

It's just Im use to being back to the previous fridays weight by now if I've messed up.

Again...... My fault.

Latte~ As much as It probaby can do me some good not weighing daily.....I just cant do it. I feel like not wieghing made me unaccountable for what my weight showed. I just cant.........

Well off to putzy putzy around for the rest of the day............
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #308
Big Yapper!!!!

Stay Strong rome wasnt built in a day lol if you havent read this please do it explains alotWhy the scales can lie.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #309
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgreeneyedenvy View Post
Latte~ As much as It probaby can do me some good not weighing daily.....I just cant do it. I feel like not wieghing made me unaccountable for what my weight showed. I just cant.........
No worries lady, you tried it out and it just doesn't work for you. This is one of those 'to each their own' kind of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted_by_food View Post
Stay Strong rome wasnt built in a day lol if you havent read this please do it explains alotWhy the scales can lie.
Wonderful post tempted, this thread has helped me many times!

Losing weight/getting healthier is tough, the ups and downs, the WTH fluctuations and the wooshies. Hang in there, know that this works, it just takes time and persistence.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

I know Im not giving and Im going to push for this to happen. It was just very FRUSTRATING when I saw todays weight after I have been Majorly OP all week. its kinda crazy you know!

Im so proud of you though girlie.......maybe sticking with 2more week at induction levels will get you in the 160's? Either way this week was awesome to you!!!!! KUTGW miss!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

I'm staying focused and OP. That's the least I can do for myself. I have not had one off plan peice of anything this week. Im very proud of myself. Just one bite of anything can spiral into more or that can even just throw our bodies off.

I was trying to not weigh daily as I felt that doing so was beginning to become a bit obsessive, but No way....I feel like weighing myself daily keeps me accountable.

SO today I weighed and I'm back to 200. Wish the scale said that yesterday. Still 3lbs from last fridays weight of 197. I'm really focused on staying OP and not doing anything that will bump me right now. I want to get lower and stop tittering between 197 and the 200's. I always tend to do that though. Befoe it was 210-213....then it was 206-209 then was 201-204 now its 197-200...........wierd huh..........Ok can I teeter on 189-190...loll.....Im waiting!!!!

This morning I tried something new for the first time......You all have had it and finally made one!!

MINUTE MUFFINS!!!!

Of course like everything...I cant believe It took me so long to try. They are really good! I have this heart shaped bowl which I made them out of .

1/4 cup flaxseed meal
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 splenda packet
1/2-1tsp of cinammon
1 egg
1-2tsp's of butter (as the recipe called for in the forum) but I used 1tbls of CO.

It came out so good. I smeared a tbls of whipped cream cheese on it. They are so THICK I had to slice it in half. THe kids liked them too........it's a keeper!!!!

*yes its a kids plate.....for portion control...It helps!

Heres the picture of it....................

Old 02-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I know Im not giving and Im going to push for this to happen. It was just very FRUSTRATING when I saw todays weight after I have been Majorly OP all week. its kinda crazy you know!

Im so proud of you though girlie.......maybe sticking with 2more week at induction levels will get you in the 160's? Either way this week was awesome to you!!!!! KUTGW miss!
I know how you feel, if you read through my journal you'll see all sorts of me being frustrated with weight fluctuations . I've learned to shrug it off lately if I know I've been on plan and doing what I need to do. I've been watching how my body cycles and now I know to expect two, yes, TWO major fluctuations throughout the month, one usually is about 5-6 pounds on average and the other is 6-8 pounds. Seriously, that TOM jerk is an evil F-er.

Gosh, I didn't think about that.. Maybe I should stick with induction levels until I hit 169 then OWL it down to the 150s. My goal weight is 155 so maybe I'll OWL down to 155 then pre-maintenance and then maintain. Hmm. Okay, I'm going to continue this thought over in my blog so I don't clutter up yours.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend lady! I saw someone wearing some YSLs this morning at the salon and I thought of you
Old 02-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

I love my YSL's. I think its a really good Idea for you to get to maybe a desired weight then start OWL. Then from there its all mantainence. and its ok....you can clutter my page all you want!!! lol.......I dont mind!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats on getting back to 200! I've been around 174-176 for a while but hopefully I'll get past that for good this week! Maybe our bodies are just getting to a certain weight then "readjusting" before we can keep going downwards.

Hey! I'm glad you like the OMM Make sure you drink lots of water because of that extra fiber in the muffin. I want a heart shaped bowl! Too cute! I like making those because there are endless flavor combinations you can make them in! I like putting a little flavored coffee syrup (sugar free DaVinci's or Torani) for some extra flavor. I think my favorite so far has been blueberry.. Yumm! Or you can make savory ones and nuke it in a square container to make a "sandwich bread" sized muffin to make grilled cheese!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

lol...I know I was sitting her thinking how many other varietys can I make out of this. lol...the OMM was really good. It was so dense and thick I didnt want to eat the whole thing so I sliced it in half. Even with doing so teh size of the container I made it in would be perfect as bread size. Just a tad bit smaller.

I hope that it doesnt "weigh" me down from all the fiber....but at the same time its still good for me. lol....
Old 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
lol...I know I was sitting her thinking how many other varietys can I make out of this. lol...the OMM was really good. It was so dense and thick I didnt want to eat the whole thing so I sliced it in half. Even with doing so teh size of the container I made it in would be perfect as bread size. Just a tad bit smaller.

I hope that it doesnt "weigh" me down from all the fiber....but at the same time its still good for me. lol....
I've read a few things in another post (don't remember which one) about the OMM - if you eat a lot of them then it will weigh you down a bit/add extra bulk/weight/etc, so, I would definitely go easy on them until you know how your body works with them.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #317
Big Yapper!!!!

Ooooh I like the heart shaped muffin very cute!! I hope everythings going good for you!!
Old 02-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Have a nice monday!
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Internets down in my area.....great thing about living in a newly developed area,right! Just checking in!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

Hey lady, I hope you're having a nice week!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Confession time......

I havent been doing so well. Well not well at all. I had a big blow out with one of my closest friends a friend I never thought would be so disrespectful towards me. It really hurt and upset me. To top it off my and the sig. other are going through it too. Needless to say...All the encouragement and wonderful words I can dish out to all of you, I fail to follow.

I can't get back OP. I keep trying I just keep messing up. I feel utterly miserable. I'm sad and pathetic.

I cried for almost 2 days straight from the BS from both of them and fell off big time. My eyes have barely got over being almost swollen shut from crying. I dont want to give up, I just cant' get my pathetic arse back on track. It always seems like when the S*%# hits the fan....it hits it with a major explosion. Although Ive gone through things off and on since Ive started even down to the majorly messed up issue of having to move, this by far has completely took a toll on me.

Our services are back up now...I will check in periodically. I am hoping to I can sort through all of this soon. I'm like tara....I can't bring myself to post when I know I've been doing bad.

For 2 days I've been tring to get back OP.

Yesterday's menu:

Scrambled Eggs/cheese
Half a avocado

Sucumbed to a large bowl of cereal that made me ill.(completley OFF PLAN)

Had taco Salad for dinner (OP version)

Today so far:

A bowl of taco salad for breakfast( OP)

gave into eating cereal again a few hours later

As much as I don't want to.....I seriously cannot find my self control right now.

All sunday I ate OFF PLAN ......Admitting that I did that is an Understatement....I was atrocious!!!!

Monday....Ate OP til later that nite.....had brownies and Icecream........

I need help.....I really do. I feel disgusting. I cannot drink milk since It completely goes through me and makes me sick. Yet I still am eating that damn cereal. This last 2 weeks have been uttertly trying when It comes to this WOE. I thought I had got back on track then all the sudden this stupid drama happens on Saturday night. I just want things to go back to normal in all aspects!

I know there's nothing anyone can say that can make me get back on track. I must sound like a hot mess...In actuality I am! My ups and downs right now are so out of whack and If I could I would play sick so I can stay in bed.

I don't want to pretend that everythings Ok.......I'm not OP....I'm Not happy.....I'm not myself right now.

Even in knowing how good I have done.....Its not making me look at that situation any different.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......So on and so forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #322
Major LCF Poster!

My avatar sums up my mood................
Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Oh lady!!

I really hate it when friends do things like that, it really sucks that some people just don't value friendships as much as we do.

I know you have it in you to get back on track hun, it's one bite at a time, one meal at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time. Would it help to rid your house of these off plan types of foods? I know you've got others in the house but I'm sure it's for the better--out of sight out of mind.

I really wish I had a better answer but I know how it feels to be gloomy. For that, I have more hugs.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Aw honey! I'm saddened to read your post. Talking about your pain helps to free you from it. Prayer always works for me. Give it to God and allow him to sort through the muck. Getting back on plan is the best thing you can do for YOU! Take your power back lady!!!!!
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 AM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

You guys have been awesome reinforcements!!!! Thank you so much for being there and listening (or reading..lol)!!!! It's not that easy when you have to deal with things yourself. Being able to vent or just openly express how one feels is very theraputic. Expressing how I felt today has allowed me to release these pent up feelings and be able to move on.

I will take my power back ((((Hugs Tommyswife)))) and thank you Latte for being there for me seemingly over and over again!!!!

To have you you guys, even if its through the web, is sincerely the best therapy I have.

I'm letting go of all this...and pushing for more happier days. I will take this 1 day at a time for which I know works for me and will make each day as productive if not more then the last!

Today will be day 1 (again..lol) of clean OP eating.

I will post today's weight a bit later to start over again and the days menu. I will also try to plan my meals out.

Again thank you sweet ladies!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #326
Big Yapper!!!!

I love your new picture!!!! I have been struggling too am not 100% clean but am working on it, dont beat yourself up take little steps! Am sorry your friend pissed you off
Old 02-25-2010, 04:39 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

aww thanx tempted. I took that 2 weeks ago....but of course my hair is not the same length anymore......lol.

I'm so over the friend thing now....just glad to have you all....I have a great support team!! Omigosh did you see where ron got??? wow.....talk about results!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #328
Big Yapper!!!!

Your so right were all here for you Woah yes hasnt he done brillantly what a guy!!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!

OMG!!!!!!

Hello Beautiful!!

Old 02-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

lol......latte.... you crack me up!!! and made my mornin' sugah!!!!!! teeeeheeeeeee .....How's it beautiful?