Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #331
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Hun what powder are you using? Beverly international is very good and you can use almond milk and ice, very good and I am picky!!!! The Atkins Ready to drink shakes are good too I think. I get them at BJ's where they are a little cheaper, I use my blender at home and the Ready to drink here at work!
Its called SMART its from complete nutrition, its not too bad, its the recipe that i used that i didn't care for... maybe when im out i'll try the beverly international...

DO you use the unsweetned almond milk? Ive had it before, didn't really like it but am considering trying it again for hot cocao this winter.

Yea i like the atkins RTD ones too. i normally just eat sausage and eggs for breakfast, BUT i think post workout i need to get something in asap so a shake would be ideal.
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #332
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Bejewelme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Reading/PA
Posts: 13,555
Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Yes I use the unsweetened almond milk, I am a milk lover and I find it a good sub, I like the Carb Countdown milk by Hood, but my Wal Mart doesnt always carry it, it makes a good
shake though for sure! Yes a shake is good post workout,protein and a little carb wont hurt you then, so even if you use like 1/2 c skim milk and the rest water it makes a good shake, that's why I like the BI stuff it is good mixed with water
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:20 PM   #333
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
yea i guess half a cup of skim wouldn't be too bad... thats a good idea!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #334
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,948
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
I made the pumpkin ooey gooey cake... mine was not good. I think I should have stuck with splenda.... I think I am going to throw it out... i really wanted it to taste like sweet potatoe pie. I miss HC foods.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:02 AM   #335
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Bejewelme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Reading/PA
Posts: 13,555
Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
CeeCee- I am not a baker and very few LC baked good taste good to me, so it is easier to just not have them, LOL I know it sucks hun, but as good as they taste going down they will tick you off the next day!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:23 AM   #336
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,948
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Okay I tasted it this morning.... the top part is delish but the crust is minty and maybe because I used ethyirol and I know it has a minty taste... but the filling us YUMMY!!! Taste like sweet potatoe pie!!!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #337
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Woot woot Lexi !!!
How was your weekend..... I see Nebraska had no probs winning this weekend !!
hahaa..
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:40 AM   #338
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,948
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Good Morning Lexi!!!!!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #339
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
I made the pumpkin ooey gooey cake... mine was not good. I think I should have stuck with splenda.... I think I am going to throw it out... i really wanted it to taste like sweet potatoe pie. I miss HC foods.
aww man that is so disppointing, it looked SO GOOD! boo!!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #340
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Okay I tasted it this morning.... the top part is delish but the crust is minty and maybe because I used ethyirol and I know it has a minty taste... but the filling us YUMMY!!! Taste like sweet potatoe pie!!!
HOORAY! glad it tasted better the second day! Where did you get your ethyirol from??
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #341
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
Woot woot Lexi !!!
How was your weekend..... I see Nebraska had no probs winning this weekend !!
hahaa..
GO HUSKERS!!! My weekend was great! Got to the gym Friday Saturday AND sunday!!!

how was yours??

i'm going to the michigan state game this weekend! Gon beat up on sparty!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #342
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Good Morning Lexi!!!!!
MORNING HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #343
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
GO HUSKERS!!! My weekend was great! Got to the gym Friday Saturday AND sunday!!!

how was yours??

i'm going to the michigan state game this weekend! Gon beat up on sparty!
I am glad !!! Great weekends Rock...
My weeeknd was good....sports wise.... My Texans won...and my Ducks
won....the Texas Rangers evened the World Series with the Cardinals..
so....it was a good weekend... I went out on Sat....had "lil" too much
to drink.....but.....Was back on plan Sunday morn....
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #344
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
HAPPY MONDAY!!!

weight at 238 today, its playing games with me, BUT i'll take it! I can tell in the mirror that my body is changing. Patience, patience, patience, and did i mention patience???

Breakfast
4 links
snack
half atkins bar
lunch
leftover cheeseburger quiche
dinner
bunless swiss mushroom burger and a polish dog

craving some pb cookies may make those.

going to the gym tomorrow morning!!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:50 AM   #345
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
I am glad !!! Great weekends Rock...
My weeeknd was good....sports wise.... My Texans won...and my Ducks
won....the Texas Rangers evened the World Series with the Cardinals..
so....it was a good weekend... I went out on Sat....had "lil" too much
to drink.....but.....Was back on plan Sunday morn....
yes they do!! yea im cheering for your Rangers only because I don't like the red birds.

woo, party!! Me i was in bed at 8pm sat night, getting up early to work out friday am and sat am wore me out!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
HAHA! Love the Jenny Craig right by Mcdonalds!
I know right !!! Haha... It really stood out to me..!!

AND KEEP Rooting for those RANGERS tonight too !!! WhooWhooo..!!

Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #347
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Happy Wednesday!!

Weight 237

I got up and took a free "fit pit" training class. it was pretty hard, but i think i pinched a nerve, my neck hurts now, boo!!!

Breakfast
egg and sausage
lunch
pita less gyro maybe?
dinner
bunless philly cheesesteak.
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:20 AM   #348
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Happy Wednesday!!

Weight 237

I got up and took a free "fit pit" training class. it was pretty hard, but i think i pinched a nerve, my neck hurts now, boo!!!

Breakfast
egg and sausage
lunch
pita less gyro maybe?
dinner
bunless philly cheesesteak.

Haha.....work it out Lexi !!! The weight is coming...the strength is building...
and....tonight...hot bath..and have your man work that pinched nerve outta your neck !! take some IB..!!

Have a great day !!
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,948
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Good Morning Lexi!!!!

I got the Ethyriol from Whole Foods but that is the one that made the crust taste bad... it has a minty taste but it is a natural sweetner. Use xylitol... much better results because I only used xylitol in the filling. It was sssssooooo yummy. Not making it again til Turkey Day.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #350
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
Haha.....work it out Lexi !!! The weight is coming...the strength is building...
and....tonight...hot bath..and have your man work that pinched nerve outta your neck !! take some IB..!!

Have a great day !!
Thanks Jarrod! Been hurting all day lol!!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #351
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Good Morning Lexi!!!!

I got the Ethyriol from Whole Foods but that is the one that made the crust taste bad... it has a minty taste but it is a natural sweetner. Use xylitol... much better results because I only used xylitol in the filling. It was sssssooooo yummy. Not making it again til Turkey Day.
Ok, did you get the xylitol from whole foods too? We don't have much here, we have a trader joes thats about it. I'll probably end up ordering it online.
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #352
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Thanks Jarrod! Been hurting all day lol!!
well... IB....and hot bath or shower later...and have him work it out for you..
( your neck lexi !! )
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #353
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Thursday!

got my workout in this am again, SO SORE from yesterday but my neck is feeling better!! Oh and I got a new car too! I traded in my trailblazer and got a kia soul I LOVE IT! SO fun! And it fits my family of four perfect!

Breakfast
eggs, sausage
snack
jalapeno string cheese
lunch
pita less gyro
dinner
bunless philly

weight keeps bouncing between 237/238!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #354
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Bejewelme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Reading/PA
Posts: 13,555
Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Lex- my husband got the Kia Forte coupe, OMG it is so cute, no one knows what it is, they only made a few, I love it, there ar elights that flash around the speakers, he never had a nice car, and now he joined some Kia Forte forum and they all talk about their coupes, LOL SO funny, the SOul is cute, my friend has one with the checkerboard interior, I am thinking my next car will be a Kia, theya re cute and affordable and well built, I like the Optima, but I said I would never drive a sedan again, I need a tank the way I drive, LOL SO maybe a Sportage or something.

Hope you are feeling better, good job getting the booty to the gym!
__________________
http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/t/wB47MwP/weight.png
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #355
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,495
Gallery: Ref2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Thursday!

got my workout in this am again, SO SORE from yesterday but my neck is feeling better!! Oh and I got a new car too! I traded in my trailblazer and got a kia soul I LOVE IT! SO fun! And it fits my family of four perfect!

Breakfast
eggs, sausage
snack
jalapeno string cheese
lunch
pita less gyro
dinner
bunless philly

weight keeps bouncing between 237/238!
Hahahaa KIA SOUL !!! All I think of when I see those cars is the
commercial of the 4 gangsta rats head boppin to ...
"You can get with this...or you can get with that...""

But..I do like the car !! haha CONGRATS !! JUst dont be bumpin
to that song down the street....haha
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #356
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,948
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
Hahahaa KIA SOUL !!! All I think of when I see those cars is the
commercial of the 4 gangsta rats head boppin to ...
"You can get with this...or you can get with that...""

But..I do like the car !! haha CONGRATS !! JUst dont be bumpin
to that song down the street....haha
I was singing this as I was reading your post!!! I love that commercial.

I JOINED A GYM TODAY LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited girl!!

Congrats on the car!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #357
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Bejewelme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Reading/PA
Posts: 13,555
Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
party rock is in the house tonight!!!! LOL
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 AM   #358
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Lex- my husband got the Kia Forte coupe, OMG it is so cute, no one knows what it is, they only made a few, I love it, there ar elights that flash around the speakers, he never had a nice car, and now he joined some Kia Forte forum and they all talk about their coupes, LOL SO funny, the SOul is cute, my friend has one with the checkerboard interior, I am thinking my next car will be a Kia, theya re cute and affordable and well built, I like the Optima, but I said I would never drive a sedan again, I need a tank the way I drive, LOL SO maybe a Sportage or something.

Hope you are feeling better, good job getting the booty to the gym!
I LOVE the forte BUT with two kiddos i needed something a little bigger! I ALWAYS said i'd never drive a CAR again BUT i just loved this car for some reason. I was thinking about getting the sportage but it would have been similar to my trailblazer and i just wanted something new. IT is so neat on the inside. A checkerboard interior would have been sweet, my interior is neat it has the word "soul" all over the inside of it.

You totally should get a kia with the warranty you can't beat it. The optima is PIMP! You could look at a sedona too if you have to have the SUV.

thanks, still really sore but glad i went.
__________________
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html

current weight
215.6 as of 08/08/2014
End of August = 210 or less
End of October = 200 or less
End of December = 190 or less
End of February = 180 or less
End of April = 170 or less
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #359
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
Hahahaa KIA SOUL !!! All I think of when I see those cars is the
commercial of the 4 gangsta rats head boppin to ...
"You can get with this...or you can get with that...""

But..I do like the car !! haha CONGRATS !! JUst dont be bumpin
to that song down the street....haha
They are not RATS they are cute hamsters!!! lol!!!

im totally gonna bump that song! It has a plug in for my ipod and i get free sirius satelite radio for 3 months!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #360
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
I was singing this as I was reading your post!!! I love that commercial.

I JOINED A GYM TODAY LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited girl!!

Congrats on the car!
I'm so proud and happy for you!! Seriously nothing makes me feel as good as getting my work out it. I can just feel my thighs/a$$,hips etc getting smaller, I love it!!! Natural high!
lexiann21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.