LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 10:06 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TXLoser
WOE: WW/LC
Start Date: January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrigna View Post
I have that cookbook Eat Yourself Thin with Fabulous Desserts that helped me lose last time, and most of the recipes use the shake mix for the crusts and such. I LOVE the pie crusts it makes. I sure hope it's not the carb solutions.
[COLOR="Red"]Yep..that is the pie crust I am talking about.
You should see my book..it has chocolate mess all over it!!!!

Your doing great looking at your foods...just don't be so hard on yourself okay...[/COLOR]
TXLoser is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 11:17 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Matrigna
Stats: 210/148/110
WOE: Primal-ish (WLS 11/29/13)
JRod, thanks so much for popping in to say hi and help me brainstorm! Outside perspective is ALWAYS welcome! I love the support I get on here

So here are my answers:

My mini goal is going to be adding exercise every night-- no excuses! I am headed to the beach for Mother's Day weekend and although it's usually too cold to wear a suit anyway, I take lots of pictures and always am torn about being in them when I weigh a lot. I want to make lots of memories with my sons and not wanting to even be in a picture puts a damper on things. I don't want to put a pound goal out there because my weight loss is so here and there. But I CAN set goals that I know I can keep, like exercising and avoiding sugar alcohol and processed low carb "frankenfoods." If anything, the trip can now give me a reason to really stay at it!

Let's see, exercise so far.... um, just one two-hour session of Dance Dance Revolution 3 on Wii. Loved it. But that's been it for two weeks *hanging head* But that's when my husband got orders to go overseas and we were in a whirlwind of activity for the short time we had to get everything together. And then the house looked like a whirlwind had struck, so I've been pulling that back together now that he's left. Now it's time to start again. I have a spot all cleared just for exercising. Just have to do it now!

Drinks? I am an iced tea addict. Most of the time I use a squeeze of lemon and a packet of Splenda per glass, but I've been trying to skip the Splenda more and more. I am a big coffee drinker too-- been limiting creamer. But I have been drinking a lot more water too. They make fun of me at work-- I get up and go to the restroom like a dozen times a day! I very, very rarely drink diet soda.... I just don't get in the mood for it very often. I am hooked on my caffeine though. I haven't had wine in two weeks though. I am usually a red wine drinker too. So I kept one vice-- the caffeine-- for right now.

You are right... it could be something as simple as the sodium. I have high blood pressure, so I tend to retain fluid.

I couldn't afford my holistic doctor anymore, so I had to say goodbye to the acupuncture and Armour for my thyroid (the synthetic stuff doesn't work for me). I buy Thyroid-S from Taiwan over the net. It seems to do the job nicely and I don't have to run from endocrinologist to endocrinologist only for them to refuse prescribing armour and just not listening to me that the other stuff is no good for me. I kicked all synthetic drugs about 5 months ago now. I even had the gyn remove a female device that spit out synthetic hormones into my body. And 'Water retention time of the month' has came and went.... but oddly I LOST during that time.

I am not going to let the re-gain discourage me... just all the more reason to try harder and keep at it!

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

Last edited by Matrigna; 03-31-2009 at 11:19 AM..
Matrigna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLoser View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Yep..that is the pie crust I am talking about.
You should see my book..it has chocolate mess all over it!!!!

Your doing great looking at your foods...just don't be so hard on yourself okay...[/COLOR]
Thanks Diane! I am such a clutz that I leave my cookbooks far away from the counter and just cross the room back and forth to keep checking the recipes, LOL! My cookbooks would be trashed and full of goo of every type if not!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ref2010
Hey Matringa.... No...THANK YOU for stopping by my Journal....haaha...
thank you for joining the fan club over there.. ( I waived your application and processing
time requirement ! ) stop by annnny time !!
I enjoyed coming by and seeing your frustration ....haha cuz I am sooo much like it
and see so many things in my ways...it is true.
Quote:
Thanks so much for stopping by my journal and sharing your thoughts! I have to answer yet, but thought I'd come and check your link out in the meantime. I've been sitting here reading and catching up on your journey. You are doing great and are just so inspiring-- I'm subscribing and joining the fan club!
Well thank You...now we are BOTH members....I will always share my thoughts and
ideas and helpful advice...or just listen to what you say....
I posted this on another frenz page...but I was raised w/ 5 sisters.. all older
from 12- yrs to 2 yrs older than me...yes I was the Baby brother... and I have
dated enough and was married and dated some more...soo..I AM a good listener..!
haha..but also a very keen observer in the traits of my sisters..and know what they
want...and what hurts them..and what annoys them.... so I think I am pretty
set on being qaulified to be a guy-friend.....haha... SO its not much about having
a fan club on my page... it is just about support and advice and light hearted banter
that gets my friends motivated.... so ...welcome new friend !!

Quote:
JRod, thanks so much for popping in to say hi and help me brainstorm! Outside perspective is ALWAYS welcome! I love the support I get on here
Me too....I will say this place has been a life-saver for me... I mean I would work out..and eat right....
but...here I HAVE to be accountable... and I am gotten more focused and seeing my
Low carb friends succeed and push themselves too I know we can all do it as a team..!
I needed this push..... But...enough about me for now.......... You.....

Quote:
So here are my answers:
My mini goal is going to be adding exercise every night-- no excuses!
Well look down at my signature.... I swear by that.... I used to try to FIND time to
work out...I never could...til I MADE time...and now...I do it every morning at 5;15-
6:45 at the gym... ( I do two work outs a day a AM and PM on Mon and Wed ) and 1 on Sunday .) so.... I am glad to see your workouts ....I saw your food adding...but
not the exrcise...

Quote:
I am headed to the beach for Mother's Day weekend and although it's usually too cold to wear a suit anyway, I take lots of pictures and always am torn about being in them when I weigh a lot.
Well if you read a lil thing I posted last night about Addiction and Denial...two things
I have had in my life...I sooo just mentioned that last night.. I feel the SAME way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod View Post
I am well aquainted with the concept of denial.. in fact I'd say that being fat is in itself a state of denial.... when you are fat you sometimes look at a photogragh of a group of people and think.."who's that fat guy?" then you realize its you...you sometimes catch a glimpse of your fat self in a store window or passing a mirror... and you dont recognize YOU. you think..surely not..!! and yes it is...and....
oh God !
So....take the pictures ....for your Boys.... one day you can look back and say...
Wow.. I was bigger there.....!!

Quote:
I want to make lots of memories with my sons and not wanting to even be in a picture puts a damper on things.
the only one that will put the damper on it is You.... a self-imposed damper..!!
so..... dont do that.!!
I seen your picts in your gallery.... I have the very same picts... ones of me after I
got out of the Army of 9 yrs I got out 2 yrs after Desert Storm...I was in great
shape....and stayed that way for ever..it seemed.
til about 6 yrs after being out... I gained weight.... and well in 2000 I lost 100 lbs that I gained..
kept it off til 2005....when I got into a biking accident...3 back surgeries and physical therapy....counseling....all kinds of crap..well here it is 2009...... 4 yrs of putting it all
back on for various reasons after the army....a divorce....the accident...I was at a low.
So...again....I didnt FIND time to work out....

Quote:
Let's see, exercise so far.... um, just one two-hour session of Dance Dance Revolution 3 on Wii. Loved it. But that's been it for two weeks *hanging head* But that's when my husband got orders to go overseas and we were in a whirlwind of activity for the short time we had to get everything together. And then the house looked like a whirlwind had struck, so I've been pulling that back together now that he's left. Now it's time to start again. I have a spot all cleared just for exercising. Just have to do it now!
Ohhh I know that scenario oh so well....!! Well lets just say...ok..ITS ON now...
stop hangin your head....keep it UP there..... and I know being a military wife
( assuming he is Navy ? being in VA and all and being close to the Beach ...haha )
But deployments are tough....the house as you said..is a whirlwind.... I have had t
TOO many delpoyments when I was in...) and.....it didnt get easier...
BUT this is time for you now... now you CAN take that time to just focus on you
and the boys !
I know you want that self-preception of being smokin hot when he comes home..
again...that is a self-preception....cuz you know he loves you and thinks you are
beautiful and perfect just the way you are !
But something about us.....is just we ...WE arent the ones happy..... they might be
but...WE want to be better for US...and for them..!
SO I say to you ROCK on sister !! You got this...and now I am in YOUR fan club...
I will be here pushin you too to get focus on you Again...!

Quote:
I am hooked on my caffeine though. I haven't had wine in two weeks though. I am usually a red wine drinker too. So I kept one vice-- the caffeine-- for right now.
haha.. ME TOO... I drink unsweet tea
and try to limit the splenda as well....and....I am a coffee hound !!! daaang..
I live with 1 cup getting ready at 5 am to go to the gym...etc... then the
( to go tumbler ) for after the gym on the way to work 35 - 40 min drive....
and one more about 9 am at work...sometimes I have to have a 3 pm kicker.!
haha... ( its about that time now ! )

Quote:
You are right... it could be something as simple as the sodium. I have high blood pressure, so I tend to retain fluid.
Hmmmmmmm...see.. Watch that sodium...it is everywhere..!!

Quote:
Armour for my thyroid (the synthetic stuff doesn't work for me). I buy Thyroid-S from Taiwan over the net. It seems to do the job nicely and I don't have to run from endocrinologist to endocrinologist only for them to refuse prescribing armour and just not listening to me that the other stuff is no good for me.
Hmmm my ex is on that now... the Armour...and she has to take like 7 or 8 of those lil pills
each day.... and my other friend she is on the Thyrolene...
Well sounds like you have it all figured out..... I know it is gonna not be an easy
journey Matringa.... but.... You can do it.....we ALL are here for you...you have
your daily support group...!!!

Quote:
I am not going to let the re-gain discourage me... just all the more reason to try harder and keep at it!
You just said it best !!!
Ref2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:18 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bekki1
Stats: 172.1/156.2/150
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 4/9/12
You will do it sweetheart. Maybe the salad dressing , maybe tom, maybe the scale is angry at the smile you posses when you have stepped on in the past.

Smile and keep going, you will lose that pesky 2 lbs.
bekki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Jarrod and Bekki!

As for my weight, I'm still up the 2 lbs. And now it's 2 point something pounds. But I'm working on it!

OK. Exercise Report! I was so tired yesterday, but I put my little one to bed and broke out the Dance Dance Revolution on the XBox. Before I knew it, over an hour had passed! It's a good aerobic workout to start off with. I keep reading things about how people have lost all of this weight with it, and this one guy in DH's unit attributes it to turning him from an obese guy to a special forces fit guy.... and got a DDR dance pad tattooed on his arm because he loves it so much!

I have the Wii Fit but I haven't really gotten into that.... seems like I have to wait so much time between short little activities. Guessing it gets better but I'm impatient with it the couple of times I've used it. I'd rather start right off and get moving! I see you do Wii Fit Bekki... can you tell me how long you have to use it to get to the good stuff?

I know I need to add some weights and things like crunches/push ups along with aerobic activity. I used to take kickboxing classes and LOVED it (once I worked up to a normal level) but that is when the hives took over my life. So I'm thinking I want to get a kickboxing DVD and I would LOVE one of those standup bags so I can do it all at home! I was going to splurge on an Amazon Kindle 2 reader, but maybe a bag would be a better investment/reward. I even have a treadmill to do the warm up run we used to do in class. Same with the ashtanga yoga classes-- loved those too, but was wanting more variety anyway... and couldn't find a general yoga class I really loved. So I want to start off every morning with a little yoga soon. I'm going to start off on the weekends for now since even making time to make the egg cream before work is getting me to work past 7.

And speaking of food....

Yesterday's menu:
B: 2-egg cream
L: 3 fast food burger patties, 2 slices cheese
D: 3 steak-um slices, 2 oz fried cheddar, 1 T Heinz LC ketchup (found it finally! WOOT! And at the commissary of all places!)
S: Dr. Carbrite bar

Last edited by Matrigna; 04-01-2009 at 07:07 AM..
Old 04-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Dance dance dance girl !! you go !!
haha.... sounds good..I might need to check into that !! haha.....

I hope you are having a great day... looks good from reading so far..!!!

take care..!
J
Old 04-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Day 20

I back down to a full 8 lb loss again. The scale was not my friend for about three days there. Now to get back to my 9 lbs lost, where I was, and take off again from there! I'm not sure if it's just me, because I don't think my clothes are any looser, but I *feel* a little smaller. I can't wait until I lose about 20 lbs or so when I can start to see/feel a difference for sure.

I thought I'd check in before popping in an exercise tape... sitting here in my shorts/tee now with water in hand. I've been sticking to mostly aerobic activity only because I haven't found my hand/ankle weights yet. I bought a digital pedometer and I want to start using that to track my progress when I walk or do aerobics.

Menu 3 days ago:
B: 2-egg cream
L: 2 wendy's burger patties with 1.5 oz cheese
D: 3 angus meatballs and 4 oz mexican frying cheese with less than 1/4 c trader joe's LC sauce to dip it in

Menu 2 days ago:
B: dr carbrite bar (was starving and that's all I had with me or had time for)
L: 2-egg cream
D: 3 angus meatballs and 3 oz mexican frying cheese with less than 1/4 c trader joe's LC sauce to dip it in

Menu yesterday:
B: 6 oz Whole Foods veal patties w/spinach and feta (picked out most of the pine nuts)
L: 6 oz Whole Foods veal patties w/spinach and feta (picked out most of the pine nuts)
D: 2-egg cream (might have been more/less egg... I used too small of a container, and oh what a mess when I threw in the ice cubes! so I had to add some more of everything and then clean the kitchen, LOL)
S: dr carbrite bar (NEEDED chocolate!)

Last edited by Matrigna; 04-04-2009 at 07:51 AM..
Old 04-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Well, my new digital pedometer is awesome. It told me I did 4422 steps, walked 1.67 miles, and burned 177 calories, all from just playing DDR on XBox for a bit. It's so nice to have something to compare against!

My stomach is feeling like it's going to start full out growls soon.... I just realized breakfast time has past and gone. Off to make an egg cream.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #40

[COLOR="Navy"]Glad to see that scale moved back down for ya...

It took me long time to get used to the whole egg cream idea..I mean, drink raw eggs..YIKES...but the egg creams really are good aren't they!!!!![/COLOR]
Old 04-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Matringa !! I hope your weekend is going good... it looks like it .....
Quote:
Day 20
I back down to a full 8 lb loss again. The scale was not my friend for about three days there. Now to get back to my 9 lbs lost, where I was, and take off again from there!
That is great ..!! keep it up !!
Old 04-07-2009, 07:15 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

I'm on Day 23 and planning to stick to induction for a good while yet. I'm still losing and gaining the same weight! It's very frustrating. I was up 3 lbs over the weekend, even though weekends are when I'm preparing everything at home. I'm back down to an 8 lb loss today and feeling a little better.

I'm exercising every day (still haven't found those hand weights so I can add that in... definitely want to start that) and trying to eat mostly home prepared food or food out at places I trust that I know have no hidden carbs from the past.

Diane-- yes, I love egg creams, even though anyone who knows me and how I am with eggs would never believe it! Years ago, my senior high school anatomy & physiology term paper was on the development of chicks in eggs, and after messing with fetuses in yolks for weeks, eating eggs usually makes me gag unless I eat them fast before I have time to think about it, LOL! But I can do the egg creams without a problem. Go figure

Thanks for the support, Diane & Jarrod (and everyone else too)! It helps knowing that my low carb friends are there to cheer me on!

Last edited by Matrigna; 04-07-2009 at 07:17 AM..
Old 04-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #43

I so am not an egg eater...I can eat scrambled eggs..if I add cheese, and meat, and did I say cheese??? but I do like the egg creams and I like they can be flavored in so many ways. I never ate so many eggs in my life before this woe...and with eggs on sale this week good time to stock up

Your doing good Matringa..and kudos to the exercising....
Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tskb
Stats: 219.6/160
WOE: Atkins 7/8/13
Congrats on your weight loss. I just started Friday 4/3 and have lost 3 lbs. I am trying not to weigh everyday but that is so difficult! What is egg creamers? I have a hard time with breakfast and need more variety! I like the fact you are journaling everyday it definitely will help on looking back at what works for you and what doesnt. I am still trying to figure everything out. Do you use the Ketosis sticks? How do you know you are in that stage?
tskb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Tskb! I used ketosis sticks the first time around. They were a great motivator for me as I was learning about all of this for the first time. I haven't bought them again yet... not sure if I'll get the urge to or not.

Today is Day 29. I started on 3/16, so it will be one month of induction on Wednesday (OK, so I did eat about 4 strawberries yesterday, but I’m right back on it today!). I have an 8 lbs loss to show for it. This is actually better than when I started off that first time, ultimately going from the size 18 to 6 (but those first 8 weeks losing and gaining the same weight!). I was hoping for a little bit faster success. Still, I’ll take it. I feel better, and I’m in a better place mentally-- I guess that’s the important part. I feel better being in control and knowing I’m making good food choices. I feel better knowing I am doing something positive about my weight.

I am falling off the wagon with exercise and really need to stay on myself about that. On the bright side, I’m a lot more successful this time in knowing what to do and what NOT to do. For example, I’ve been getting TONS of fluid—all in the form of water and tea. The only processed products I’ve eaten are Atkins/Dr. Carbrite bars and Just the Cheese rounds…. Oh, and Da Vinci’s syrup, if you count that… and I guess I should. I am proud to say I stay far away from the bake mixes and sugar alcohol candy. If I cannot make it with whole foods, I am not bothering.

I did very well during the Easter holiday, even with spending the night over my mother/grandmother's house, the low fat queens, LOL! I felt a little deprived at breakfast since they swear by their oatmeal, but then I remembered easter eggs! I don't eat hard boiled yolks, but I do like the whites dabbed in salt. So that's what I had. My Easter dinner consisted of turkey breast topped with sauteed mushrooms (picked out the onions), asparagus, lettuce with vinegar/olive oil, and a small serving of kielbasa with sauerkraut. At dessert I splurged a little and ate 4 strawberries with some whipped cream. I had lots of coffee and green tea throughout the day.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #46

You are doing just great!!!

Here is a cracker recipe..that might be better, and less expensive than the cheese rounds..and you can make them yourself..all you need is a slice of cheese. My Mom used to make bigger crackers and just divide a slice in quarters...

Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes
Old 04-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Hey.........Where are you hiding at ???? Now you KNOW we are not going to let
you hide......stop cpmplaining about your lack of exercise...we all fall back now and then...
But....we put our shoes on ....and get moving.... Yeah....Easter musta been tough around
lowfat people...........ughh I hate low fat diet..... haha..I am at home with LC....
Oh....did I mention 3 mo to the day I lost my 50th lb...?? hmmmmmmm...NO...
well I did........ you know how...? "making" time for the exercise.... Not..."finding" time
you will never "find" time to exercise...you gotta MAKE you do it....

You are eating well..... drinkin right fluids..... ( I am a coffee freak too ! ) haha
But...you gotta get that 3rd element in........ exercise. ( it IS your friend.! )

And so are we......... so get it going girl !!!!!

Jarrod
Old 04-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #48

How are things going?
Just peeking in on you

Old 04-22-2009, 05:40 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: threas
Stats: 5'6"~243/226/170-160
WOE: LOW CARB
Start Date: FEB.6th,2009
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Matrigna,You are so pretty! Keep up the great work!!
Jrod, what a great fan & motivator you are! Even though you are talking to others, I am applying it to myself! [/COLOR]
threas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

DO you know...its May 4th..??? Hmmmmmmmmm...I am sending out the search party !
Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threas View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Matrigna,You are so pretty! Keep up the great work!!
Jrod, what a great fan & motivator you are! Even though you are talking to others, I am applying it to myself! [/COLOR]
I am here for all people who wish to get the motivation..!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I know I disappeared there for a while, but life has been pretty crazy over here. It felt so good to log in and see all of you checking in on me

Let's see.... Day 51. Wow.

I am down a total of 10 lbs! And it seems to be staying off and heading in a downward direction slowly but surely! I still need to exercise more.... 1 or 2 days a week is just not going to cut it, and I know that.

I'm staying on plan and feeling great! I could use a little more sleep, but I'm doing very well in the hydration department. I've been eating a lot of seafood, beef, and chicken lately. I fell off of my egg cream kick and, suspiciously, that is also when the loss started back up again.... hmmm. Maybe it was too much of a good thing? I guess anything in excess really is a bad thing, even when it's low carb.

Now to catch up with all of you and see what everyone's been up to! I have some serious reading to do!
Old 05-05-2009, 07:03 AM   #53

LIKE THE NEW AVITAR!!!!!!!

Congrats on the 10 lbs!!!!

Nice to see you again
Old 05-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: threas
Stats: 5'6"~243/226/170-160
WOE: LOW CARB
Start Date: FEB.6th,2009
Glad to see you back!
threas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:09 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Girl....SOOOO glad to see you back ! thanks for stoppin by and shoutin....
Well I know it is back ON !! I know you can do it....we both done it before...
Yes it gets harder the next time....but......also with that your thyroid issue...
wow....you have it 2x as hard....you are fighting against more than just water
retetion and the loss factor........ Well 10 lbs in 50 days... that is good !!
5 lbs a month is a good number....dont let it go back up 3.... down 2.... up 1...down 3...
just keep it moving down.......

I have been at a .........hmmmmmmm.....standstill.... havent gained....havent
lost....My exercise is the same.... but been adding more carbs......
I now need to shock my body after these last 2 weeks...and go induction
phase again...and kick UP the exercise....
Sooooooooooo.......glad to see you here....!! KEEP IT UP !!! we are here for you..
Evvvvery day !
Old 05-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Diane, Theresa, and Jarrod! It's really good to be back!

Jarrod, I bet stepping it up like you are is going to start those pounds melting again.

Me, I did about 90 minutes of walking last night. So much for dealing with the housework that's been piling up due to work craziness, but I figure there will always be something to do no matter what.... what's most important is staying focused on losing weight and feeling good.

They ordered take-out pizza today at work, so I am sitting here eating my processed bar. It smells really good and I think a batch of Linda Sue's deep dish pizza is in my near future. If any of you haven't tried this yet, it fills the house with the most heavenly pizza aroma you could ever imagine (even the children smell it and oooh and ahhh and must have it), and it tastes really good too! My other favorite is to take a big portabella mushroom and fill it with a little sauce, sprinkle cheese, mozz cheese, and meat toppings... a little juicy, but chewy and good. I'm also going to try cleochatra's cauliflower crust one of these days. As you can see, I have pizza on the brain now, LOL!

We are getting professional pictures done for OpLove Reunited next Thursday. I went shopping and I found a shirt I feel great in! In the misses section! I feel like I'm starting to shrink maybe the tiniest bit. 10 more lbs and I'll be able to see results... I'm so excited! The scale is teetering by a mere point away from onederland!!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

YEaaah !! sounds good.... I ordered my kids pizza the other night .......oh maaan
I had wings...but still............ I wanted to attack it like a buzzsaw !!
haha....

Well glad to see things are going good.............So...your post was 2 days
ago.........did you do it ?? make it it so onerderland...?

good job on the water !! Me too on the coffee.. I am a coffee hound
and splenda it..! soo.... I have been cutting back on it....
and well....... it is going ok..! I neeed more.! hahaha..

Exercise...water...vitamins...eating clean.... it does make me feel better..
and I know it does you too !!

Have a great one...thanks for stopping by my journal !!!

Jarrod
Old 05-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

hi all. writng this from the beach its a gorgeous day and everyone is so fit and looking comfy in their bathing suits but me! here i sit sweating my patootie off and thinking how badly *I* want that for me. and it could be this time next year!

guess what? ONEDERLAND!!!!! i made it! yesterday.

hope you are all having a great weekend! we have baseball tournaments soon and then its off to see monster truck show on the beach. have to haul my kids ot of the water before they are lobsters!
Old 05-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #59

Quote:
guess what? ONEDERLAND!!!!! i made it! yesterday.

[COLOR="Red"]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Ugh. hate when the weight suddenly reappears. Up 2 lbs today. I'm going to be super vigilant this week about what goes into my mouth and getting plenty of activity & exercise.