Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #361
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jimnjen96
Stats: 313/313/195
WOE: Atkins extended induction
Start Date: everyday
Hello, marking my spot because you are a great inspiration!
jimnjen96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #362
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Have a great weekend Melanie!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #363
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Nikki~ Thanks, you have a great weekend too!!!

Amber (Asmallerme)~ Still haven't found one yet..

Amber (Bejewelme)~ Oh I know. Frustrating to say the least. Still haven't found a bra I like. Boy do I wish I could have justified buying the VS bra yesterday. I loved it and it fit so good. Someday. Until then I may just have to get some standard ones at the lane bryant sale JC was talking about.

jimnjen96~ So glad that you have joined the story of my journey and that you are inspired!!!!

Danielle~ Thanks sweetie, you too!!!
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #364
Major LCF Poster!

So why is it that its 1:30 and I'm just updating my day.

Wow what a great start to a FUN filled weekend. Took Marah to soccer this morning and she scored 3 goals!!! I was so proud of her. Then we went to the grocery store to get all of the yummy ingredients for our LC food that we are taking to all of the picnics this weekend.

Then home and it was fun in the Sprinkler with the girls. I was pooped after that and ready to call it day. But nope it was down to my Aunts for a bonfire and cookout for her 50th Birthday!!! Did good. I had one hotdog without the bun. It was good.

My rings are spinning on my fingers today. I think its about time to get them resized.

More fun in the sun with great friends tomorrow. Then hanging with the family in the evening.

Monday~ Jasons annual memorial day family reunion.... Then a cookout at my Aunts in the evening.

I want to make sure that my uncle and dad now how much I appreciate them for serving in armed forces. I appreciate all of the men and women in the armed forces.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #365
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Melanie- have fun honey!!!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maximoon
Stats: 165-170/155/151, 5'8"
WOE: No sugar, no flour diet
Start Date: April 2012
Melanie,

Hope you are enjoying all of your festivities this weekend!!! Sounds like you had a good, busy Saturday.

Just wanted to comment on the bra situation; I myself have had luck with Frederick's of Hollywood. In comparison to VS, I think they have a better selection (range of sizes---I am a 34 DD, sometimes DDD). We used to have a store where I live (Scottsdale, AZ) but it's moved. It might be worth looking in to if you have one near you.

Anyway, have a wonderful Sunday, and I'll be talking to you soon!

Maxi
Maximoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #367
Blabbermouth!!!

Have a great time Melanie! Love that you've stayed on plan all the way without even thinking twice! You're amazing!
Old 05-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #368
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
Hope your having lots of fun time! Sounds great!

FYI on the lane bryant sale. The $25 off of a $75 purchase is only online. In the store you get $25 real woman dollars to spend on a future purchase. My sister went to the store and got the future purchase thing. I LOVE THEIR 5 WAY CONVERTIBLE BRA! Totally comfy, lined so no nipping , and formed to make a great shape. I just always use mine without the straps and it stays perfect.

Now I'm thinking that I should have got two in 42 DD and two in 40DD. Hmm....
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #369
Blabbermouth!!!

Yanno, I have tried so hard to like LB bras. The plunge is my favorite but I can never get a good fit with any of them, I end up with total bagginess in the top part of the cup. So frustrating! I may go back and try again when I have nothing else to do and with no teenagers in tow!
Old 05-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #370
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Yanno, I have tried so hard to like LB bras. The plunge is my favorite but I can never get a good fit with any of them, I end up with total bagginess in the top part of the cup. So frustrating! I may go back and try again when I have nothing else to do and with no teenagers in tow!
Bummer about the LB bras not doing it for you . I only really wear the one kind, not a plunge (I'm pretty old fashioned ) . I wear the 5 way convertible bra. I hope they never discontinue it!
Old 05-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #371
Blabbermouth!!!

Yeah I was pretty bummed too! I used to work there and I'd do fittings on all sorts of shapes and sizes and get so confused why they wouldn't fit me! lol Of course all the times I always went to try them on was when I was either in a time crunch or had kids with me yip-yappin.. I'm gonna give it another whirl and see if i can make it work. I also love the "balconette"..both that one and the plunge give this ole girl some lift and make me look kinda like I did in the ol' days!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
Old 05-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #372
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Hey, Melanie! Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend.
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #373
Major LCF Poster!

Hello all. I'm exhausted and falling asleep at this computer. Had a good fun weekend!!! Stayed on plan!!! Ate way too many veggies. Is that possible?? Looking forward to getting back to our routine and more meat!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #374
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning girls. I need to get my workout in today.

I did really good this weekend and ate on plan. Probably didn't get enough water but close to enough. Really drank alot yesterday. I was up .8 oz this morning after being good. UGH!!! Oh well. This week its coming off. Hoping that I can get a whoosh by tomorrow morning for weigh in.

Have a great day!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maximoon
Stats: 165-170/155/151, 5'8"
WOE: No sugar, no flour diet
Start Date: April 2012
Hi, Melanie!!

Hopefully you were able to get a good workout in today...I need to step it up in that area. I would like to do an exercise DVD: do you work out with any DVDs? I've heard that the Jillian Michael's 30 Day one (I can't remember the complete name of it) is great.

Have a happy Tuesday! Talk to you soon.

Maxi
Maximoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #376
Major LCF Poster!

I've got wishes for wooshes for you!

Great job on working out! I gotta tell ya, great job on everything! Your success is so inspirational . I love following your journal .
Old 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #377
Major LCF Poster!

Hello everyone. Went to grocery store and stocked up on our favorites. Had pizza bake tonight for dinner and it was yummy but I am so thirsty.

Maxi~ Didn't get my workout in. Theres always tomorrow right. I keep meaning to look into that DVD as well. Its called the 30 day shred. A friend of mine is doing it on here and having great results.

JC~ Thank you so much sweetie!!! I'm so glad that I can be inspirational. Believe me its been a struggle. I had thoughts of pizza all weekend from our favorite place. I resisted though and had our pizza bake. Not as good as the real thing but hit the spot.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #378
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Hello everyone. Went to grocery store and stocked up on our favorites. Had pizza bake tonight for dinner and it was yummy but I am so thirsty.

Maxi~ Didn't get my workout in. Theres always tomorrow right. I keep meaning to look into that DVD as well. Its called the 30 day shred. A friend of mine is doing it on here and having great results.

JC~ Thank you so much sweetie!!! I'm so glad that I can be inspirational. Believe me its been a struggle. I had thoughts of pizza all weekend from our favorite place. I resisted though and had our pizza bake. Not as good as the real thing but hit the spot.
Hang in there lady you are doing well. Oh I hear you on the Pizza front I used to eat sooo much of it and occasionally miss it. Tell me about your Pizza Bake because I may be able to eat that when I enter P3 of this woe's Protocol? I usually make Linda Sue's Deep Dish Pizza but it can be tedious getting all the ingrdients together but hubby 's it(and so do I ) so I make it. I actually like it better the next day cold. I am soooo proud of you for resisting the temptaion to eat the pizza and make your own, I am sure that yours tasted so much better, made with love for yourself as well as your body.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Melanie!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:16 AM   #379
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hey hun, I hear ya about pizza, I think of how much pizza we used to eat, OMG!!! I still like to take a LC tortilla and make a pizza sometimes, that kills the urge!!! Have a good one!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #380
Major LCF Poster!

Hmmm...must look into this "pizza bake" you speak of.

Morning!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #381
Major LCF Poster!

Its very easy ladies.

Brown a lb of sausage, drain the sausage and put in a baking dish. Add the small can of hunts tomato sauce. (we have found one that is flavored with basil, oregano and garlic) toppings of choice. Then cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Put in broiler on high until cheese is melted. about 8 minutes.

So the whoosh fairy came, not as big as I would have liked, but still good. 204.6 - 56.4 total this morning!!!!

Marah's last day of school is today and I'm helping with her party. I will be back on later.

Maggie~ Everytime I get the urge for pizza we have to make it to get rid of it. I ate so much pizza before that its amazing it wasn't growing out of my ears. We always have the ingredients on hand just in case.

Amber and Jayce~ Morning. Oh pizza how I loved it. Thats been the hardest.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #382
Major LCF Poster!

Great job Melanie!!! The woosh fair is fickle, but always welcome . My woosh fairy from yesterday took it back today . I think I'm going to have mug the woosh fair in a dark ally . Bwaa ha ha!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #383
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, and that sausage in my freezer is so on its way to becoming that pizza bake thing! I may need to start buying shredded mozzarella at costco for it!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Its very easy ladies.

Brown a lb of sausage, drain the sausage and put in a baking dish. Add the small can of hunts tomato sauce. (we have found one that is flavored with basil, oregano and garlic) toppings of choice. Then cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Put in broiler on high until cheese is melted. about 8 minutes.

So the whoosh fairy came, not as big as I would have liked, but still good. 204.6 - 56.4 total this morning!!!!

Marah's last day of school is today and I'm helping with her party. I will be back on later.

Maggie~ Everytime I get the urge for pizza we have to make it to get rid of it. I ate so much pizza before that its amazing it wasn't growing out of my ears. We always have the ingredients on hand just in case.

Amber and Jayce~ Morning. Oh pizza how I loved it. Thats been the hardest.
WTG Melanie!!!!! Hey those oz's add up to getting closer to ONEderland!!!!! That pizza sounds do easy and doable for me I will keep this recipe. I know I can eat it on P4 on this woe. I guess if we can lose with just eating the toppings of the pizza it is better for us. I know the bread would always leave me sleepy and gasey KUTGW sweetie, you are getting there.

Last edited by MagieDen; 05-30-2012 at 10:29 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #385
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWANNABE View Post
Great job Melanie!!! The woosh fair is fickle, but always welcome . My woosh fairy from yesterday took it back today . I think I'm going to have mug the woosh fair in a dark ally . Bwaa ha ha!
Too funny!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #386
Blabbermouth!!!

Great job on the loss chicky!! I love how you are so determined and motivated, it's rubbin off on me and I'm so glad! You remind me of how I was several years ago when I lost a huge amount of weight, i was so successful. I want that back! I'm takin it back!

Thanks for the recipe, sounds delish!

How's your hubby doing?

Have a beautiful day lady!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #387
Major LCF Poster!

Yea, that recipe sounds great...I wanna try it!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #388
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Too funny.

Quote:
Oh, and that sausage in my freezer is so on its way to becoming that pizza bake thing! I may need to start buying shredded mozzarella at costco for it!
Definitely!!! Its so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
WTG Melanie!!!!! Hey those oz's add up to getting closer to ONEderland!!!!! That pizza sounds do easy and doable for me I will keep this recipe. I know I can eat it on P4 on this woe. I guess if we can lose with just eating the toppings of the pizza it is better for us. I know the bread would always leave me sleepy and gasey KUTGW sweetie, you are getting there.
Yes they sure do!!! Will be there soon. It did the same thing to me with the sleepiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Great job on the loss chicky!! I love how you are so determined and motivated, it's rubbin off on me and I'm so glad! You remind me of how I was several years ago when I lost a huge amount of weight, i was so successful. I want that back! I'm takin it back!

Thanks for the recipe, sounds delish!

How's your hubby doing?

Have a beautiful day lady!
I am so glad I can help you too along my journey. It hasn't been easy, but I just have my eye on that Onederland prize!!! Try it, its delish!! It will become a favorite guaranteed!!! Hubby is doing great but having a hard time with portion control and will sometime eat way too much, even if its on plan food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Yea, that recipe sounds great...I wanna try it!
You should. I hope you love it.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #389
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
Start Date: 8/18/14
That recipe sounds so awesome and SIMPLE! My kind of cooking! thank you for sharing. I'll be making it this weekend.
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #390
Blabbermouth!!!

My hubbs has issues with portion control as well.. I can't remember how he did when we did Atkins together before..I'm hoping that this will help curb alittle of that appetite for him I worry so much about him! I don't need him keeling over before 40 all because he didn't wanna take care of himself KWIM?

Definitely taking all the motitvation and running with it! I haven't felt like this in such a long time it's weird. A good weird! LOL