LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #331
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
You are my laundry Shero!!!!!!!!!!! I have that waiting on me when I get home from the gym Did I mention I hate laundry!?

Yea JC... we some BAD Arse Honey Badgers.
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #332
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Busy girl today! Laundry is never ending around here but thank goodness I've got "helpers" now.... ie. teenagers! I cannot believe all I kept up with when I had 3 little toddlers running around at the same time and I still did it all by myself! I'm glad those days are over tho, off to greener pastures for this gal!

Zumba! I would love to try it but I don't belong to a gym or anything. Wonder if the dvd's do the same kinda thing?

Have a great day Melanie!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #333
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
That Honey Badger video it too funny. You Honey Badgers are a tough group of ladies!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #334
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Luckily I didn't have to fold all of it today. We have been living out of the baskets and today I finally put it all away. I hate putting away laundry.

Danielle~ I am not a member of a gym either, but my gym has a pay per class deal. You might be able to find one too. Not sure if a dvd would do the same or not. I have never tried one yet.

Maggie~ Yes we are.
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #335
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
Start Date: 2012
2000? I was thinking your numbers would be lower since you are losing so fast. Maybe I need to exercise. Darn!
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #336
Major LCF Poster!

Yep, I thought they were low too. Until I put in yesterdays menu. It may change a bit because I didn't eat my cream cheese peanut butter concoction, but probably won't change much.

Ok so I took out the peanut butter, cream cheese desert I didn't have and my stats were 1626 calories and 19.3 carbs. 128.8 grams protein and 108.8 grams fat.

B: Atkins shake
L: 5 pieces of salami and 1/4 cup almonds
D: steak on the grill marinated in italian dressing
1 cup of mushrooms cooked in butter
1 1/2 - 2 cups of salad with vinegar and oil
a few green pepper pieces in my salad (I calculated it as .25 cup but probably less than that)
sugar free jello with whipped topping

I hope this helps Amber. I worked out yesterday. I couldn't go to ZUMBA because my hubby was busy. SO I did a kickboxing cardio video on my tv. It was good. I got a good sweat going. TOM arrived today. So thats probably why the scale is staying the same. Just gonna ride it out and wait for that big whoosh in a few days!!!!

I hope everyone has a good day.

Edited to add this.... I put in a menu that I ate twice last week and this is what it was.

L: Salad with french dressing and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
S: 1 oz almonds
D: 2 scrambled eggs and 1 fried eggs.... all cooked in 1 tbsp of butter.

1063 calories, 86.1 grams fat, 20.5 carbs, 50.3 protein.

Last edited by Happy2be; 05-23-2012 at 07:20 AM..
Old 05-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #337
Major LCF Poster!

Hello friends!!!

So far this day is going pretty good. Pushed Alayna in the stroller on a 1.5 mile walk with two slight inclines. WOO HOO!!! Planning on doing some arm work this evening. Stopped at the store on the way home from our walk and got two heads of lettuce, celery, strawberries and 4 cucumbers... Yes I said 4I have been craving them like crazy. I took 1 and 1/2 of them right away and peeled them and put them in a container with 1/2 cup splenda, 1/2 c vinegar and 1/2 cup water. I'm sure they will be gone after dinner between Jason and I. We both love them like this.

L: 4 pieces of salami
1/2 green pepper
1/2 cucumber with tbsp of ranch dip.

I'm trying to figure out something good to take to a couple picnics that we have to go to this weekend. Something Yummy for us, but that everyone else will eat too. Any ideas?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #338
Major LCF Poster!

Great looking day for eating and exercise! Keep up the good work!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #339
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maximoon
Stats: 165-170/155/151, 5'8"
WOE: No sugar, no flour diet
Start Date: April 2012
Hello there,

Just wanted to wish you a great night; as always, I'm enjoying your journal! Also, I like your cucumber recipe, thanks for sharing it. I LOVE me a good ole cucumber.

Take care!

Maxi
Maximoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #340
Major LCF Poster!

Hi ladies, the cucumbers are still calling my name. I ate a good bit this evening.

D: burger with cheese and tbsp mayo
cucumbers in vinegar
.5 oz almonds
S: cream cheese, peanutbutter deliciousness.

Atleast 100 oz water. My rings are spinning on my fingers.
I will go plug it in ****** and see what it says.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #341
Major LCF Poster!

Here are my stats for today:

1313 cals, 104.9 fat, 22.10 carbs, 63.5 protein
Old 05-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #342
Major LCF Poster!

I haven't heard of cucumbers in vinager before. I googled it and it looks good.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:46 AM   #343
Blabbermouth!!!

I anything called peanut butter deliciousness.

You are doing soooooo excellent!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 04:10 AM   #344
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Melanie- You are probably doing so well cause you seem to vary your calories and I think that is a good thing,some days higher some days lower, I think part of my problem is I am so consistent all the time, I think that messes me up.

Cucumbers---
Yak, I wish I liked them they just gag me, the burpless ones are slightly better, those sweet and sour cukes everyone eats in my family all summer long, I am sure they will be at the picnic on Sunday.

I am taking broccoli slaw, I can only find the bag of it at Wal Mart, then I mix up, soy, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onions and let it sit for a night, then before serving add a few chopped peanuts, OMG I love that, and since there is no mayo it is OK if it sits out a bit. That is what I am taking. And I am making those sugar free brownies cause the kids dont need all that sugar either.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:18 AM   #345
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

me some cuc's too Melanie! The vineger is great for Diabetics in aiding with digestion and a slowing of spiking blood glucose. I am going to have some cucumbers today for lunch because all the talk about it.

You are doing great! KUTGW with your exercising!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!

Ugh what a day!!!! I have a slight headache, probably because of no caffeine. We ran out of shakes this morning so I had eggs. I really miss my shake. Running by the store tonight after ZUMBA. I toasted my phone today. My lunch of cucumbers leaked in my bag while we were walking at the park and the touch screen works but none of the buttons...Leaked all over my (fake)coach wallet... Its drying now. Alayna spilled her water all over herself and was soaked. And I have a pulled muscle in my neck. Darn vinegar!!!

B: 2 scrambled eggs in butter
L: 3 pieces of salami
celery and dip
rest of cucumbers
D: Probably mozzarella chicken bake

ZUMBA tonight, can't wait!!!

JC~ My grandma made them when I was a little girl. The original recipe calls for 1 cup sugar, 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup water and onions. I don't like onions so I leave them out and to make it low carb friendly. I did, 1/2 cup splenda, 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 c water.

Amber (asmallerme)~ Thanks dear. It wasn't as good last night as usual. I just eyeball the splenda most of the time and last night wasn't enough.

Amber (Bejewelme)~ I never realized I did that until I started tracking. I just eat when I'm hungry. I feel about brocoli like you do about cucumbers.

Maggie~ I cucumbers, especially in summer.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #347
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Melanie, have fun at Zumba!
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #348
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Ugh what a day!!!! I have a slight headache, probably because of no caffeine. We ran out of shakes this morning so I had eggs. I really miss my shake. Running by the store tonight after ZUMBA. I toasted my phone today. My lunch of cucumbers leaked in my bag while we were walking at the park and the touch screen works but none of the buttons...Leaked all over my (fake)coach wallet... Its drying now. Alayna spilled her water all over herself and was soaked. And I have a pulled muscle in my neck. Darn vinegar!!!

B: 2 scrambled eggs in butter
L: 3 pieces of salami
celery and dip
rest of cucumbers
D: Probably mozzarella chicken bake

ZUMBA tonight, can't wait!!!

JC~ My grandma made them when I was a little girl. The original recipe calls for 1 cup sugar, 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup water and onions. I don't like onions so I leave them out and to make it low carb friendly. I did, 1/2 cup splenda, 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 c water.

Amber (asmallerme)~ Thanks dear. It wasn't as good last night as usual. I just eyeball the splenda most of the time and last night wasn't enough.

Amber (Bejewelme)~ I never realized I did that until I started tracking. I just eat when I'm hungry. I feel about brocoli like you do about cucumbers.

Maggie~ I cucumbers, especially in summer.

Mama said there would be day's like this! Wait, my mama did not tell ME! I'm totally telling my kids there will be days like that .

Sorry about your, um, eventful day.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

Hello ladies. My night went much better. My phone starting drying out and all of the buttons work except one. Hoping that by morning it works or I will be getting a bag of rice to put it in.

ZUMBA was so much fun and just what the dr. ordered!!! Ran to walmart afterwards and got some shakes for in the morning, atkins bars, lc ice cream treats. You know all the stuff we "needed". Forgot the dishwasher soap. So back to the store I go tomorrow. Cuddled with the girls this evening and then it was off to bed for them and quiet time for mommy.

JC~ I will definitely be telling my girls about those days too.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:58 AM   #350
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hello ladies. My night went much better. My phone starting drying out and all of the buttons work except one. Hoping that by morning it works or I will be getting a bag of rice to put it in.

ZUMBA was so much fun and just what the dr. ordered!!! Ran to walmart afterwards and got some shakes for in the morning, atkins bars, lc ice cream treats. You know all the stuff we "needed". Forgot the dishwasher soap. So back to the store I go tomorrow. Cuddled with the girls this evening and then it was off to bed for them and quiet time for mommy.

JC~ I will definitely be telling my girls about those days too.
Sounds like you had a wonderful night Melanie. I hate that when I go to the store and forget something especially when I forget to buy what I went into the store for originally. Glad to hear that the cell might be on the mend. The weekend is upon us Melanie, let's hold tight and keep to our goals so we can push on through to our ultimate goals. Stay strong(talking to myself here) Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #351
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Maggie!!!! We will both do great this weekend and keep our eyes on the prize!!!! Making sure to have many lc things to eat this weekend so I'm not even tempted by anything else. Phone is mostly workable except I have two buttons that won't work. My volume up key and my lock key. Both important buttons. May have to get the rice after all. UGH!!! I'm going to go take it in to the store while we are out and about and have them take a look at it.

205.4 this morning!!! A new number. Sitting here enjoying my atkins shake. MMMM. I really do enjoy them. It takes place of my coffee that I don't even miss, but if I don't have my shake I sure do miss it.

The girls and I are heading out for the day. I want to get measured for a new bra. I haven't had a new one since I have lost weight. I have one that fits good and then a few others that don't fit as well. So time for a new one. I have some tank tops that I could use a t-back bra, so what better time then now to get one. May see if there are any sales at JcPenneys too and get another pair of shorts. So thats about it for the day. Have a beautiful Friday!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #352
Major LCF Poster!

So I went to Victorias Secret and got measured. She measured over my tank top and said that I should be 38 DDD. Apparently I have been wearing the wrong cup size for years. I have always worn DD. VS does not have DDD, so I tried on a 38DD, it fit great, but I was not spending $42. So I went to JcPenneys and found some for $9 and $10, but the ones I took didn't fit and noone was helping me and the kids were getting antsy so I came home with no bra. I guess I will check out walmart to see if I can find one to get me through.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats on the new low number!

Have a good weekend!
Old 05-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #354
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
So I went to Victorias Secret and got measured. She measured over my tank top and said that I should be 38 DDD. Apparently I have been wearing the wrong cup size for years. I have always worn DD. VS does not have DDD, so I tried on a 38DD, it fit great, but I was not spending $42. So I went to JcPenneys and found some for $9 and $10, but the ones I took didn't fit and noone was helping me and the kids were getting antsy so I came home with no bra. I guess I will check out walmart to see if I can find one to get me through.
$42.00 I don't blame you for looking at another store for another bra. You are losing so fast that purchasing one for $42.00 would be a waste. Now when you reach a particular goal like way down maybe buying something like that would be nice. You could buy a really pretty one. I need to get some new ones(bras that is ) but I do need new boobies too. Good luck in finding one that fits nicely this weekend!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #355
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Lane bryant has a bra sale going on buy one get one free right now. I just got 4 bras online that are normally $38 each for 55 (with tax I think). They have a think going on where if you spend over $75 you get $25 off (online only I think). I did 2 bogo's and got 4 bras that makes the total 76, take $25 off, plus $4.18 in tax. So I paid a total of $55.18 for $152 worth of bras!!!!!!!!!

Total blessing. I soooo needed them! I think I'll post this over for the badgers to see too.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #356
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, I got sized by a "professional" one time and they were way, way off. Just go with what fits and is comfy
Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for the info JC. I will check it out.

Had a good night. Steak Salad for dinner. Didn't feel like cooking so we got it from our favorite place. Went and visited my mom and dad for a little bit. The girls had a blast getting spoiled by Poppop and MeMe. Came home and it was so hot here that I finally let DH put in our a/c. I hate turning it on too early but its going to be in the 90's this weekend here.

Heading to bed soon. Our busy weekend starts tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:16 AM   #358
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a good weekend Melanie!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #359
Blabbermouth!!!

Sorry about the bras. Vs is cute but pretty bad with sizing or selection. At my highest I was sized at a DDD and the cups literally were gaping with emptiness. I'm glad you figured out your size and skipped the expensive bra since you'll be shrinking out of it soon.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #360
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
I wear a 36 C most places but a 38DD at VS, go figure but the plunge bra is my favorite, boobies I think change the most just when you think you have a bra that fits you lose and it doesnt fit, it is so darn frustrating!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote