Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #1321
Amish Wit
 
wcwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oh, HERE I am!!
Posts: 23,565
Gallery: wcwendy
Stats: 214.5/155/138
WOE: Whole 30
Start Date: Atkins 10-08;'72 10-09 204-178; Whole 30 2013
You're welcome! Great job on your weightloss! Glad that you get to go home! Have a nice evening!
wcwendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #1322
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
SO. UM. WHATS GOIN ON UP IN HERE???
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:02 AM   #1323
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
SO. UM. WHATS GOIN ON UP IN HERE???
I'm getting ready to go to a birthday lunch. Don't really wanna go there. It's one of those obligatory things. What's up with you????

I'll be back at 1.
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #1324
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
I'm getting ready to go to a birthday lunch. Don't really wanna go there. It's one of those obligatory things. What's up with you????

I'll be back at 1.
I'm just hanging out in the attendance office @ DD's high school. =]. One of the attendance ladies was absent today and it's the day before prom. So lots of check out etc and the job is too much for one person on a regular day. much less day prior to prom...They asked me to sub so in the spirit of academic adventure I decided to, lol....

can't access aol or fb on a school puter but looky here! I can access lcf!! wootwoot!
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #1325
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Wendy wake up you west coaster you!
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #1326
Amish Wit
 
wcwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oh, HERE I am!!
Posts: 23,565
Gallery: wcwendy
Stats: 214.5/155/138
WOE: Whole 30
Start Date: Atkins 10-08;'72 10-09 204-178; Whole 30 2013
WTB!!! How are you doing??? Nice avatar! Where was it?

As for your question....not much! I don't know if we're all goofing w/ our WOE or if nobody's here because I'm not.
wcwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #1327
Amish Wit
 
wcwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oh, HERE I am!!
Posts: 23,565
Gallery: wcwendy
Stats: 214.5/155/138
WOE: Whole 30
Start Date: Atkins 10-08;'72 10-09 204-178; Whole 30 2013
I guess that since I'm here:

TODAY'S WEIGHT

173.5

it!
wcwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #1328
Amish Wit
 
wcwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oh, HERE I am!!
Posts: 23,565
Gallery: wcwendy
Stats: 214.5/155/138
WOE: Whole 30
Start Date: Atkins 10-08;'72 10-09 204-178; Whole 30 2013
I saw only ONE post before posting. Now I look like a doof!
wcwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #1329
Amish Wit
 
wcwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oh, HERE I am!!
Posts: 23,565
Gallery: wcwendy
Stats: 214.5/155/138
WOE: Whole 30
Start Date: Atkins 10-08;'72 10-09 204-178; Whole 30 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
I'm just hanging out in the attendance office @ DD's high school. =]. One of the attendance ladies was absent today and it's the day before prom. So lots of check out etc and the job is too much for one person on a regular day. much less day prior to prom...They asked me to sub so in the spirit of academic adventure I decided to, lol....

can't access aol or fb on a school puter but looky here! I can access lcf!! wootwoot!
That's nice of you! And it's GREAT that you can access lcf!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
Wendy wake up you west coaster you!
How did you know that I was still sleeping?!? I didn't get up until...8:30.
wcwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #1330
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #1331
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwendy View Post
WTB!!! How are you doing??? Nice avatar! Where was it?

As for your question....not much! I don't know if we're all goofing w/ our WOE or if nobody's here because I'm not.
i'M DOING PRETTY GOOD! oops caps.

Avatar was at Dayton Oh winterguard world championships. All the Moms bought the shirt cuz we loved it!

I'm skimming the WIT thread as I have a chance. got back from lunch just now.
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #1332
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
i'M DOING PRETTY GOOD! oops caps.

Avatar was at Dayton Oh winterguard world championships. All the Moms bought the shirt cuz we loved it!

I'm skimming the WIT thread as I have a chance. got back from lunch just now.

LOVE IT!!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #1333
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwendy View Post
I guess that since I'm here:

TODAY'S WEIGHT

173.5

it!
that is FANTASTIC!!!!

i AM STILL NOT DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING. WELL THAT ISN'T TRUE. dangit caps sorry

I am on day 3 soda free. no coke zeros. no nothing carbonated. am doing very little caffeine if any at all. I freak out at the thought of doing lc, or portion control or anything and eat worse. sooooobaby steps to whatever the heck I am gonna end up doing for life. I feel like I really need to get off the caffeine and sodium involved. My best friend has had some terrible health problems recently and some of it was linked to the sodium in her diet sodas...
__________________

In the absence of carbs the body burns fat for fuel~ Dr. Atkins

I think I need to go on 2 diets. I can't get enough to eat on one.--Peskie 1/19/09

Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #1334
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwendy View Post
That's nice of you! And it's GREAT that you can access lcf!


How did you know that I was still sleeping?!? I didn't get up until...8:30.
cuz I JUST KNEW!
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #1335
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
that is FANTASTIC!!!!

i AM STILL NOT DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING. WELL THAT ISN'T TRUE. dangit caps sorry

I am on day 3 soda free. no coke zeros. no nothing carbonated. am doing very little caffeine if any at all. I freak out at the thought of doing lc, or portion control or anything and eat worse. sooooobaby steps to whatever the heck I am gonna end up doing for life. I feel like I really need to get off the caffeine and sodium involved. My best friend has had some terrible health problems recently and some of it was linked to the sodium in her diet sodas...
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #1336
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

and I'm so gladdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #1337
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post

and I'm so gladdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wanna naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #1338
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post


I wanna naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
that sounds really good but it's too loud here.
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #1339
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
that sounds really good but it's too loud here.
I bet!!! Probably quieter than my house though with the birds and squirrels and who knows what else in the attic!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #1340
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
I bet!!! Probably quieter than my house though with the birds and squirrels and who knows what else in the attic!!!

u still haven't gotten that attic evacuated?
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #1341
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post

u still haven't gotten that attic evacuated?
No I am thinking of creating a wildlife sanctuary and charging for admittance
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #1342
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
whatcha have for lunch?

I had a pecan crusted chicken salad with bleu cheese, candied pecans, balsamic vinigarette, mandarin oranges and dried cranberries...


Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #1343
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
No I am thinking of creating a wildlife sanctuary and charging for admittance
LANDIS-LAND!
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #1344
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
whatcha have for lunch?

I had a pecan crusted chicken salad with bleu cheese, candied pecans, balsamic vinigarette, mandarin oranges and dried cranberries...


YUM! I had regular nekkid buffalo wings. They were overpriced and ordinary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
LANDIS-LAND!
I like it! It has a nice ring!

I'll have a shooting gallery (but that'll cost extra)!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #1345
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post


I like it! It has a nice ring!

I'll have a shooting gallery (but that'll cost extra)!!!

I SAY MAKE THE SHOOTING GALLERY PICTURES OF EX HUSBANDS. YOU'll make a fortune lololol
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #1346
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post

I SAY MAKE THE SHOOTING GALLERY PICTURES OF EX HUSBANDS. YOU'll make a fortune lololol
Hey maybe I can just get rid of the whole problem myself without opening a shooting gallery!!! You are BRILLIANT I tell you!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:05 AM   #1347
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
You are BRILLIANT I tell you!
I get that a lot. :: modest smiley:::



Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #1348
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post
I get that a lot. :: modest smiley:::



UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #1349
Typos, Typos, As Far As The Eye Can See...
 
Woman Typing Badly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Panama City, FL.
Posts: 14,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


WHERE'S CHEWIE????
Woman Typing Badly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #1350
The doctor is IN
 
Lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Time Upon a Once
Posts: 55,777
Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Typing Badly View Post

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


WHERE'S CHEWIE????
At 11:32 she was leaving to go home and wasn't going grocery shopping in that downpour.
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.