Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #211
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
Tomorrow is D-Day for me - back to VLC for at least two weeks. And I will be starting my exercise again...yippee!!

Today's weight is 158.0 so I am still at least maintaining.

I sure hope I don't get this flu again!!

I am also thinking since I am on a 10 day course of antibiotics that I will most likely be eating a good it of yogurt for the next week or so.......
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #212
Major LCF Poster!

Things are not going so well - I am not getting over this flu as well as I thought I was so everything is still on hold. I am hoping I can start back at least by Saturday. I am up a pound. I sure hope I get to feeling better soon. I am so tired and having stomach issues now probably due to all the meds.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #213
Major LCF Poster!

Semi started back.....Weight is way up now-partly due to all the meds and partly due to the only foods I have been able to stomach....bread/crackers..oh well starting over once again. Mixing it up a little, I will eat a limited carb diet for a while till I am def over all this.

Today

Weight = 161
Ex = Power fit back biceps, thighs (20 min.) + Walk Away your hips and thighs (30 Min) + firming section from Walk away your hips and thights + Capoiera warm-up this pm. Lots of really good exercise and now I am really tired.

B=1/3 grapefruit/Coffee w/non dairy creamer
L=Bleu Cheese burger (no Bun) w/ bacon + 5 fries (darn)
D=1/2 carbmaster yogurt
S=2 oz cream cheese + dark chocolate (Newman's) + 1 T peanut butter + coffee w/non dairy creamer

Great Exercise/Bad eating....and I only ate 1/2 the burger - tasted too salty to me.

I will do better tomorrow. I am excited to try to do the Disco abs cardio on demand exercise TV!!

I will try to buy some shrimp and boil them tomorrow and where is all the avocado halves??? Oh well will be back posting tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #214
Major LCF Poster!

Weight is the same
Ex=Disco Cardio + Sexy bodies butt, legs and stretch =60 min total

B=coffee w/non dairy creamer + Pbw/protein powder
S=chocolate ( I have now thrown away all chocolate and peanut butter)
D=stir fry/onions peppers and butter w/beef + small coffee w/non dairy creamer

If I can just get back on plan.......tomorrow will be better all the temptations are gone now..........
Old 10-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #215
Major LCF Poster!

Will weigh in tomorrow. I am re-starting low carb by the book this time no matter what and I am only weighing in on Friday mornings. I think I am so stressed about losing my job come 12/28 among other things - like wanting to move back home and torn about that decision -may not be the best for my BF.....I need to try to let all that go and just concentrate on getting back to feeling better. I am off tomorrow sat, sun and monday so it is a good opportunity to "get it together" and stop feeling sorry for myself. I have undone all the good I did a few weeks ago - I came so close to the 140's again and then I sabotaged myself, got sick and used that as an excuse to eat and drink whatever .....

Now I have to get it all out of my system because I am caught in this sugar/carb hole. So I am planning on exercise in the morning and eggs....will go to the grocery and get bacon and lettuce etc....I.can.do.this.!!

Last edited by Debbi; 10-08-2009 at 07:11 PM..
Old 10-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #216
Major LCF Poster!

I had 20.00 credit at TJMAXX so I went there tonight and found a Brooks Brothers Tie for my brother for his birthday and some starbucks coffee. Then I went to Specks's and got him a really good cigar. So, BB TIE, Starbucks and good Cigar....I think he will like his gifts!! I also bought my employees some cute little Halloween candy dishes for 2.99 each.

I have a lot to do this weekend - BF's Daughter will be staying w/us on Thursday so I have to make sure the spare room is presentable and I want to do some general cleaning.

I have been feeling really tired and my whole digestive system is upset and I know it is all the carbs and sugar I have been eating. It has been so long since I have felt well I am looking forward to the whole carb detox part of Atkins!

Last edited by Debbi; 10-08-2009 at 07:13 PM..
Old 10-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

I hate writing this...but confession is good for the soul (and hopefully weight loss)! My new start weight is 162. I have had two good days of exercise now and Friday although high in calories had much lower carb levels (not perfect but better). Friday I did DCC Boot Camp w/o and 25 min Kick boxing. Today Saturday I did Richard Simmons Party off the Pounds that I bought yesterday at Walgreens for 1.94!! It is great cardio, music is wonderful and the sweat was pouring off me after 50 minutes of continual cardio. I have some yogurt left so I am trying to get rid of that...today so far:

B=Coffee w/non dairy creamer and stevia = 20cals
2%fage yogurt + 5 cherries +1 tsp vanilla protein powder = 150

Do not know about the remainder of the day as we will most likely eat a late lunch out and then I will have a snack tonight.

I also need to do general house cleaning today. I will check back in later.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #218
Major LCF Poster!

Ended up having Late Lunch/Early Dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant - Dennis Seafood. I have the wedge salad w/blue cheese dressing and 5 boiled shrimp. I did eat one small piece of Pita wedge. Have also had cream cheese and coffee and piece of chocolate.......why did I do that.....oh well, today is better than yesterday which was better than the day before..etc..Hopefully tomorrow my good intentions will hold steady and there will be no carbs or sugar. I. have.to.do.this. No. more.excuses.
Calories for the day: 900
Plan for tomorrow:

Glide cardio and glide strength.

B=egg whites and 1 egg w/sprinkle of cheese and butter. Black coffee
S=boiled shrimp
LL/ED=rib eye (1/2) with 1 cup of salad and 1 tsp dressing and squirt lemon
S=coffee w/HWC -1 tsp and 1 stevia.
If needed 1oz cream cheese w/1/4 tsp davinci syrup.

That is the plan anyway - course it is subject to change but basically trying to limit carbs and sugar for now.

And tomorrow is house cleaning day and bill day. I also bought a big jug of unsweetend green tea that I will start trying to drink tomorrow.

I sure hope I am down a little in the morning and then I am not weighing until next Friday.

Last edited by Debbi; 10-10-2009 at 03:52 PM..
Old 10-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Did much better today. I weighed in just to be sure I am going in the right direction and I was down 1lb. Now I will not weigh again until Friday.

Today
Exercise = Gaiam gliding discs + cardio glide = 55 min
B=2 egg whites + 1 whole egg + 2 tsp parmesean + coffee w/non dairy creamer=160 cals
L=1T cream cheese + 1 tsp pb = 100 cal
D=1 large burger + 1 sl 2% cheddar + 1 tsp mayo=400 cals
S=pc chocolate + coffee w/non dairy creamer = 200 cals

Went to Ross and bought my little bijon a halloween costume - she loves it and did not want me to remove it!

Went to the grocery and bought the ground meat and two ribeyes and Boar's Head low sodium hot dogs and low sodium no sugar bacon along with a few other things.

Dusted both bedrooms, cleaned BF's bath (ick) and cleaned 1/2 the stairs. Will do the rest tomorrow and will make BF help!! He hung out at a restaurant near the house watching the game and drinking iced tea - fine w/me - gives me more me time!!

My wrists are really painful, I am going back on the omega 3's tonight and hope that helps. I just cannot do alot of Yoga or pushups etc anymore. I am sure I either have an injury or carpal tunnel. My job keeps me on the computer all day long. I am hoping the Omegas help.

Tomorrow is "Fashion Day" on QVC. I will do bills and package returns and fool around cleaning house while it is on.

Now I am going to take my bath, wash my hair and get ready to watch Dallas Divas.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

Weight is the same - at least I have maintained the 1lb loss for the week even though it is pitifull. No excuses, had company and took the easy way out and half-a$$ed my diet and exercise routine. Back to trying to get back on the wagon now. Started w/dinner tonight of small skinless boneless chicken breast w/lemon, butter and a little parmesean and artichoke hearts. Coffee w/non dairy creamer. Will have grilled chicken salad tomorrow!! Probably a few cherries and a yogurt and then eggs for dinner . I am really going to try to get back off the sweet and low - will aim to drink plain black coffee in the am.

Exercise: yesterday was great a mix of yoga, martial arts, ballet, aerobics and tai chi. Today was good as well: 20 min lower body walk and then Essentrics lower body. Not sure about tomorrow.......
Old 10-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #221
Major LCF Poster!

Still struggling to stay on plan 100%. I am doing better but not quite there yet. Since they are transitioning us at work so that we will have no duties by 12/28 which is our last day, it is very boring. Boredom is a huge eating factor for me. That coupled w/the stress of not having a job has been horrendous. I need to get in the mind set that I must control what I can - I can control my eating. I need to see a loss by Friday.

Today
Exercise=Denise Austin dance away the fat - the entire DVD = 60 minutes

B=Coffee w/creamer and stevia
I succombed to a Brownie at work
L=1 slice turkey + 1 slice swiss + 2/3 slice cheddar + Bibb lettuce leaves + mustard.
S=2 T of no salt cottage cheese
D=coffee w/creamer and stevia + 1 egg + 1 T cream cheese
Old 10-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #222
Major LCF Poster!

Better today:

Ex=30 min low impact cardio
B=yogurt(kroger low carb) + 1T Justins pb
L=1.5 oz cheese + 2 low carb crackers
S=Sugar free jello
S=piece chocolate
D=1 egg w/cream cheese (1oz)
2 coffees w/non dairy creamer and sweet and low.
Calories=950
Old 10-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #223
Major LCF Poster!

Still doing so so
No exercise today - really bad weather here/street flooding etc. I wanted to get to work early so I could leave early. Ever since Katrina and Rita I am terrified when it rains and floods.

B=coffee w/non dairy creamer and sweet n low
"cheese danish"
pc of chocolate
L=2 low carb crackers and 2 oz cheese
D=either just a burger from McDonald's or Bacon/lettuce/mayo sandwich
Cw/non dairy creamer and sweet n low.
Calories will be around 950-1000 again.

Tomorrow I work 9-6 so I will get in some decent exercise - at least 30 min cardio + some strength without weights - using my body for resistance w/weighted gloves.

Plan for food is:
B=shake/L=tuna and mayo and celery/D=burger w/mayo and coffee w/non dairy creamer and sweet n low at both breakfast and dinner.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #224
Major LCF Poster!

yesterday was weigh in day - still was hovering close to the same weight.

I am not feeling good again, either I am getting the flu again or it is my liver. I am so tired I can hardly function. After this last bout w/the flu my doctor was concerned about the meds (motrin for fever) affecting my liver. I will need to get my blood tested sometime next week. I am also extremely depressed. The second group of co-workers (several were friends I worked w/for years) had their last day on Friday - it is so sad, such a great company to work for w/great people - and my group is next...12/28 .... I don't know if I have it in me to start all over again. And now I don't even have anybody to help me. I am stuck here w/BF who totally relies on me for everything. I have been searching for jobs back home, but nothing. I have always had a job and now I am really scared. I managed to make it through divorce, losing my mother, diagnosis of stage 4 PBC, BF's gambling,suicide attempts, jailings and drug addiction, losing everything in Katrina, relocation since I had no place to live and no job..thanks to Katrina, menopause , death of several friends from suicide due to Katrina and now to lose my job....
all of this in the last 5 years. I just don't know if I can handle this.....I am back to crying every day (like I was for the 2yrs after Katrina). I am just overwhelmed. I am trying to take it one day at a time, but I just really am worried I may have reached my breaking point. I am a very strong person but through everything I always had a job that I could concentrate on....sometimes I felt it was a curse because it was so demanding. But I could lose myself in it when personal things were out of hand I concentrated on my work and for those 9 hours a day everything else was out of my mind. Of course because I used my job as my escape I have never really gone through a grieving process for any of the losses I have had - I pushed them aside because life had to go on - I had to work. Now, no work......I am worried it will all just flood my mind since I will not have something to occupy my mind. But mostly I am worried about finding a job at my age in this economy in my industry....mortgage banking. I try to put it in God's hands because I know worrying about it will not help, but sometimes, like tonight it all just seems so insurmountable. I am so tired of continually picking up the pieces and forging ahead......for what? I just do not feel in control of anything right now and I have got to get my head in the right place to re-gain that control. In the past I would put the trauma out of my mind and "take care of myself" because I had to be well to work. Now "work" can't be my escape any longer. I am really struggling with this and have no one to talk to - everyone has their own problems. BF is incapable of understanding or helping. My brother has enought stress of his own as do several of my friends. It is times like this that I really miss my Mother - she was my rock.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and this too shall pass.......

My exercise today was Gilad cardio and toning.

Eats weren't real good:

Coffee w/non dairy creamer and sweet n low
2 slices low sodium bacon
couple of tsps of 0% fage yogurt
Barbecue beef (very small amount)and 4 fries
coffee w/ non dairy creamer and 2 tsp peanut butter
chocolate

Tomorrow I am going to try to do some Kickboxing and yoga
Food, I don't know yet.....I am tossing around Atkins induction again to re-gain control. I am thinking that may help my depression as well. And I really need to remember to take my B vitamins. I am trying to convince myself that I need to get back in fighting shape to get a job - that will give me a goal and a purpose.

Last edited by Debbi; 10-24-2009 at 07:13 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #225
Major LCF Poster!

This morning I am feeling better. Still not sure about sinus, cold flu stuff? But mentally better.

Exercise: Hot body/Cool Mind: Standing Yin/Yang workout. Harvey P's 5 factor fitness day1.

B=coffee w/non dairy creamer and 1 sweet n low. 1 Dannon's Carb Control smoothie. 1 T Ricotta
S=2 T Whipped Peanut Butter

I liked the 5 factor fitness workout. I feel worked out but not exhausted or spent. I will definitely need to add floor legs daily but otherwise I am gonna try this for the upcoming week. The remainder two days will probably be some ballet/pilates/yoga...whatever I feel like.

Today I have to go to the grocery, get gas, window shop at Khols, make meatballs. I also want to go back to drinking my organic unsweetened Cranberry everyday. I really felt better when I did this and I think it helped my Liver.

At this point w/everything going on in my life/mind, I can't follow a written plan. I know low carb is right for me but how low carb will vary from day to day. I just want to lose weight and feel good so I am going to try to listen to my body while low carbing and see how it goes. That may mean that some days I have 1/2 grapefruit or high fiber toast or cherries or yogurt and then some days it may be all protein....we'll see. If I try to follow an exact plan right now and can't meet the "rules" it will just be another blow to my psyche and I will feel more depressed and down. I really believe your mind has everything to do w/whether you succeed in anything and so right not I have to try to get mine focused and believe I can succeed and get past all this.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #226
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch today was 1/2 protein bar while on the run......5 of BF's fries and a Diet Cherry Limeade.

Dinner: I made meatballs and pasta. I had 4 meatballs and 3 artichoke hearts. Coffee and non dairy creamer. 4 small pcs dark chocolate.

Total cals for the day: About 975

BF has a migraine -4th one this week. We went to the Flea Market this evening-just stayed about 30 minutes. It was packed and very dusty and windy. I did not go to Kohls because I decided I am not spending money. So just went to the grocery - spent enough there!! I always spend a lot and feel like I don't have any food!!

I am not going back to the grocery until next Sunday so we will have to make do w/what we have. We will not go hungry by choice. BF does not like anything except fast food and restaurant food - if he gets hungry he will have to eat what we have. I cannot keep spending money like this and he doesn't have any left for the month. I do have meatballs left over so he can have a meatball sandwich tomorrow night.

Don't know what I will have tomorrow......I will do Day 2 of 5 day fitness and will most likely have a coffee at home and 2 T of whipped pb on a gg crakcer at work. Lunch at work will probably be a tuna in oo and a melba. Dinner most likely one meatball, spinach and coffee.

Last edited by Debbi; 10-25-2009 at 03:12 PM..
Old 10-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Don't know what happened but I am up a 1 lb this morning.....maybe it is salt??

Horrible flooding rain today so no exercise, had to get to work early.

Peanut butter on toast/coffee w/non dairy creamer

Not sure about the rest of the day yet.

Weather like this makes me really anxious. I am concerned about getting home this evening...I hate this.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

2 melbas and 2 oz of cheese for lunch...it's cold in the office so I melted it in the microwave. I know the meatballs had sodium in them yesterday and I forgot but I did 75 ab crunches and every time I do abdominal excercises it is as if my stomach becomes paralyzed for a day or so.....my system does not function right. I think this is what happened and why I gained that pound overnight.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #229
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise: 20 min gilad cardio plus floor legs

B=Whipped Peanut Butter + coffe w/non dairy creamer and stevia
L=will be tuna w/mayo and lemon
D=will be two eggs scrambled w/butter and coffee w/ non dairy creamer and stevia.
S=yogurt(?)/cheese - sharp cheddar (1oz)

Found out last night BF will be a grandfather. His youngest daughter just found out she is pregnant. He is very happy!!
Old 10-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #230
Major LCF Poster!

Found out something this week that I really knew all along......had to go to a dermatologist because of red patches appearing around my hairline, chin, eyebrows and my head itches. She looked at me and asked if I was under stress!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am....well seems I have seborrheic (sp?) dermatitis. She said it is brought on by stress. I believe her but I also think it is the result of the antibiotics I was on for the flu and the excess carbs/sugars I was eating. She gave me 2 creams (Rx) that I alternate twice daily - a nizoral cream and a cortizone cream. Then I have Cormax solution to rub in my scalp twice a day and Nizoral shampoo to use once or twice a week. I am afraid to use the Cormax based on the pamphlet and side effects. I did use it for the first time today, but I used very little and I am only going to do it once per day. I will use the creams as indicated and the shampoo one time per week. I may even switch to the 1% over the counter shampoo after two weeks. I believe she said to do this for 2 weeks. I will have to call and re-check that on Monday. I reminded her about my Liver disease and she said it was okay to use these prescriptions. Anyway, I know it is candida. I have felt like I always have it just laying under the surface waiting to rear its ugly head. In the past a very strict low carb diet has always worked when I felt yeastie. I cannot risk a major yeast infection because of my liver - there is no way I could take the meds without severe damage to my liver. So, that's it ....I am sufficiently scared....I will live the low carb life from here out.

Today:

EX=misc cardio - 45 min. 14 min legs. 10 min stretches

Food:

B= coffee w/non dairy and stevia + 2 eggs scrambled + 1 tsp butter.
S=2 tsp coconut butter
L=1 slice roast beef + cabbage (Luby's)
D=1 slice roast beef + 1/2 tsp mayo and lettuce.
S=1/2 cup fage plain w/few pecans

Not perfect but much better. This rash thing is bad, but the meds are worse. I just want it to go away. Tonight I will re-start my Omegas that I got from HSN Andrew Lessman.

Tomorrow the plan is eggs for breakfast again/yogurt for lunch/probably a burger cooked in unsalted butter and a green cooked veggie for dinner. Coffee 2x per day and snack of 1 tsp coconut butter. No nuts. Only stevia as a sweetner and only in coffee. I pray I can do this!!! Exercise tomorrow will be yoga and cardio and floor legs. Tonight I will try to do some Tai Chi.

Last edited by Debbi; 10-31-2009 at 02:37 PM..
Old 11-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #231
Major LCF Poster!

Did not have the roast last night because I was not hungry.

Weight: down 1 lb.

Exercise: Yoga w/ a little cardio mixed it (45 min)

B=1 slice roast w/1 tsp mayo +coffee w/non dairy and stevia
S=1/4 cup 2%Fage w/2 tsp natural peanut butter (no no but had to have it)
D=roast chicken leg quarter w/onion and garlic and butter and lemon. Lettuce w/Bragg's vinegarette + coffee w/ non dairy and a few green peas.
L= do not know yet probably just some snack.

Tonight I get to wash my hair w/the Nizoral shampoo tonight.....not looking forward to it at all.

Bf is just now getting up and it is12:55pm - says he still has a headache....I am trying to separate myself from his problems and not get down and upset and stressed when he is sick. It is difficult.
Supplements: D3 1,000/CO Q10 200/Bstress complex/Omegas
Old 11-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #232
Major LCF Poster!

Not weighing until Friday again......
EX=30 min Taebo rockin buns
B=1 egg + 1 white + 1 tsp butter + 1 T shredded cheddar + coffee w/non dairy and sweet n low.
L=blew it ...no food.....ate from snack machine (which was practically empty) - cheese crackers.
D=leftover chicken w/a green veggie or lettuce and mayo and lemon. coffee + non dairy and sweet n low.
S=2tsp natural peanut butter
S=1/2 protein bar

Cal= around 900.

Used the recommended moisturizer on my face and neck this morning and my neck broke out in a rash - I am guessing that it is from this Oil of Olay for sensitive skin and not the bad rash spreading. I took it off and put the Rx hydrocortisone cream on and it stopped itching and most of the blotchiness and redness is gone. Oh I hate having this rash thing...... I want it to go away and I could just die from still eating off plan. Got to be prepared.......
Old 11-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #233
Major LCF Poster!

Feeling better today...rash was really bad last night on my chest and neck - looked like sunburn. I put the Hydrocortisone cream on it last night and this morning - it is much better.

Decided to take a break today from exercise due to the rash. I want to give it a day w/no sweating etc so hopefully it will go away on my neck and chest. Still medicating the rest of me......

Food:
Breakfast = coffee w/ non dairy and sweet n low + fage full fat yogurt
S=cheese/crackers
L=low sodium ham and swiss roll-ups
D=veggie soup - low sodium (got it at Kroger this am) + coffee w/non dairy and sweet n low.

Trying to eat bland things w/as little wheat and sugar as possible. Will most likely add in no salt rice cakes so I stop eating the crackers.

Calories today should be around 900 again.

All I did last night was go to the bathroom.....I am going to try to start increasing my water today. And I plan on exercising tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #234
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise = Debbie Rocker Upper Body Walk and then floor legs
B=Fage 2% w/1 tsp natural peanut butter + coffee w/non dairy and sweet n low
L=1 rice cake (unsalted) w/low sodium ham and no sodium swiss and 1 tsp mayo
D=veggie soup w/sprinkle of cheese + coffee w/non dairy and sweet nlow

That is the plan anyway. Rash is better today and I was able to exercise. Tomorrow the Condo association is changing my patio doors and front door....finally. We have been having water coming in all over the tile floor whenever it rains because the doors are bad. First they thought it was the brick and sealed them but it still came in. I am glad it is getting fixed but it is going to be a mess. I am sending the dog to get groomed and I am taking a vacation day to deal with it..........uggghhh. I am really worried about a job and last night I outlined a time-frame of items to be done in order to find a job. Made a list of contacts etc. Oh I really hope and pray I can find something in January. If I cannot find something by March I may have to declare bankruptcy. After all these years. ...I am trying not to think about. Think positive and positive things will happen!!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #235
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise = Jane Fonda Stress reduction cardio and floor legs
B=coffee w/non dairy and stevia + 1 egg w/1 tsp butter
S=2 T 2% Fage plain

That is it so far. The men are here replacing the doors and OMG they removed them and bugs are coming in ......roaches, spiders .......this is upsetting. I just killed 2 roaches..........
Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #236
Major LCF Poster!

Today is weigh in day: 159.0 Last Friday I was up to 164.6 so that is a loss of 5.6lbs for the week!! Yippee...again...hopefully this time it will stick and I will stay on plan no matter what. The foods I have been eating are things I am happy with. I will eventually eliminate all wheat and all sugar and add more veggies but I am taking baby steps.

Exercise = 0
B=fage 2% w/JRobb egg white protein powder and coffee w/non dairy and stevia.
S=piece of low carb protein bar w/pb
L=rice cake w/ham and swiss melted and 1/2 tsp mayo(might have two of these)
D=side salad w/my own dressing (Braggs) + coffe w/non dairy and stevia +small piece of meat.

I will do this...December 4th I want to weigh 147 that is my new goal.......we will see

Last edited by Debbi; 11-06-2009 at 10:21 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57 AM   #237
Major LCF Poster!

Saturday

Not supposed to weigh, but since we went out to eat and I normally gain a lb or two I decided I better weigh - and miracle of miracles I maintained.

Exercise = Taebo Amped plus GWW floor legs
B=2 slices bacon and 1 egg in butter scrambled + 1 coffee w/non dairy and stevia
S=2 tsp cc butter
LL/ED=salad from somewhere or fish or chicken w/green veggie + coffee w/nondairy and stevia.

I need to wash my hair w/that disgusting Nizoral shampoo today. My rash is definitely better but not gone. One more week of alternating lotions and then only as needed. By the end of next week or beginning of the following week I will have to go have my blood test for my Liver counts to see what all the flu meds and rash meds have done to my liver. I pray that it is okay.

Today I want to just go window shopping and find a good stew recipe to cook in the crockpot. I will also have to go to whole foods by tomorrow to get more Artisana Coconut butter. Hope this is a good weekend!!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #238
Major LCF Poster!

Sunday

EX= NY Ballet (2) + Muscle Ballet Cardio section

Pre w/o = 1 coffee w/nondairy and 1 stevia + 1 tsp Artisana Coconut butter
Supplements=1 coq 10 + 1 D3 + 1 sublinqual B-12

B=2 bacons + 1 egg w/1 tsp unsalted butter
Grocery shopping
L=?
D=sliced filet in butter and garlic and asparagus

Not sure about anything else right now.

BF had a migraine last night.......he is getting too many headaches. I think he is stressed about finances and me losing my job. It really does not affect him - our finances are totally separate. Except if I can't find a job he would have to move in w/his family. I am clearing my head and trying not to think about this - just concentrate on getting interview ready and losing weight.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #239
Major LCF Poster!

Today has been strange. Weird upsetting call around noonish from BF - had a migraine last night and took meds (strong) then this morning decided it was sinus and took two Tylenol severe sinus pills and then took his regular Bi-polar meds - all of this increases the serotonin levels and he should not be taking them. Then he calls me from a restaurant and tells me he was sick throwing up but ate a potato and feels better....this really upset me and took the joy out of my day and I am going to tell him that when I get home. Can't go home on time because one of my people is not coming in so I have to work til 6 for her.

I was feeling great - on top of the world - found a job back home to apply to - then it all ended up in this upsetment. Trying hard to hold it together.

Exercise = 0
B=1 J Robb protein bar + coffee w/non dairy and stevia
L=2 very thin slices of filet meat
S=cheese crackers
D=egg w/ butter and little cheese + coffee w/non dairy

Will probably end up with around 800-900 calories. I really feel drained.

Last edited by Debbi; 11-09-2009 at 02:25 PM..
Old 11-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #240
Major LCF Poster!

Starting to feel fluish again...cough, dry throat. I think I have been allowing a little carb creep so I am reeling it in quickly.

Exercise=walk/floor legs

B=2 eggs + 1 tsp butter + coffee w/non dairy and stevia
L=Tuna + 1 T mayo
S=2 tsp peanut butter (natural)
D=1 burger w/1 tsp butter and asparagus w/ 1tsp dressing + coffee w/stevia and either non dairy or coconut milk (heard it was not too good in coffee....)
S=2 tsp coconut butter