Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #151
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
Sunday 6/7

Workouts have been good this week end. Today I did the Firm 500 Calorie workout - It got me sweating!!

B1=1/2 mm lite shake and coffee w/creamer
B2=pecans and 1 sl cheddar
L=1/2GG plus 1 oz cream cheese
D=thin chicken breast in no salt butter and asparagus w/1tsp dressing
Coffee w/creamer

Plan for tomorrow is:
Ex=20 minutes of KV Sleek Phsique and core fusion floor legs
B1=black coffee and 1/2 mm lite shake
B2= 1 GG w/1 oz cheddar and water
L=1 cp lettuce + 1 tsp dressing w/1 3oz can tuna ( no salt) w/1 tsp mayo and 1/2 avocado
D=leftover chicken and coffee w/creamer
S= (if needed) 7 almonds

Not officially weighing in until Friday
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #152
Major LCF Poster!

Woke up too late to exercise.......
Food so far:
B=coffee w/creamer and 1 egg w/1 tsp no salt butter and 1/8 cp shredded cheddar
Cals=200
L=3oz tuna/1cp lettuce/2 tsp mayo + 1 tsp lemon/ 1/2 avocado/1 tsp slivered almonds
Cals=300
D=2 sl very thin chicken breast (4oz) in butter 1 tsp + 1/2 cp asp w/1 tsp blue cheese dressing. Coffee w/creamer/1 tsp slivered almonds
Cal=350

I do not think I will vary from this although I have brought an Atkins bar just in case I need something sweet. I think that tonight I will mix up some cream cheese and canned pumpkin to keep on hand for the next couple of days for a sweet treat if needed.

Yesterday was not perfect but I am almost to induction. After today I will eliminate the almonds. Next day I will go to black coffee. Hopefully by Friday I will be below 160 - that is my goal for this week. Tomorrow I do plan on exercising again -

Last edited by Debbi; 06-08-2009 at 08:18 AM..
Old 06-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

I believe I ended yesterday w/about 1100 calories. Still not weighing. Don't feel smaller..

I scrubbed BF's bath tub and shower stall for over an hour last night w/Tilex and a toothbrush - my wrist was killing me!!!

Still feel really tired and have the pain in the back of my head again.......
I did manage to walk this morning (1 mile - LS Muscle Mile) and do floor legs. That was all I had time for. I need to get to bed earlier tonight - I am ready to fall asleep at my desk.

Food:
Coffee w/creamer + 1/2 low sod low carb toast +1 oz cream cheese (WW) +1 tsp diet jelly (this kept me full for a long time - til 1:30)

Then I had a Kroger LC vanilla yogurt (put in freezer til soft only in the middle) and some slivered almonds (2T) and 1 oz of cheese. Piece of Dark Chocolate.

Not sure about Dinner yet-
Old 06-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #154
Major LCF Poster!

Having a better day today even though I woke-up too late again.

Exercise: Karen Voigt/Core and More - cardio and floor legs only

B=1 tsp of pb and coffee w/creamer
B2=1 slice low sodium/low carb toast w/1 sl very thin swiss and 1 slice cheddar
L=3oz can no salt tuna/1T mayo/squirt lemon juice/1/4 of an avocado
S=1/4 atkins bar
S=yogurt - kroger carbmaster/vanilla.
D=???? don't know yet Calories without dinner are 650 and I really feel full. I think it is the avocado.

Last night I had cottage cheese/no salt Lucerne brand w/1 tsp diet cherry jelly and coffee w/creamer. Then later I had a tablespoon of no salt low carb peanut butter.

Hopefully tomorrow I can wake up early enough to get a good workout in......

I think I will start listing the supplements I am taking as well so that I will be more likely to take them !!
Supplements today: 1-200mg co-q10/1500 D3/1-2500mcg B-12 sublingual and tonight I will take one or two omegas.

Last edited by Debbi; 06-10-2009 at 12:14 PM..
Old 06-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Thursday
Weigh in is tomorrow and knowing that I still messed up today - the reason is because I was not full enough. So, I will take this as a lesson learned. I do much better appetite wise when I eat protein and high fat at lunch and a grain and protein/med fat at breakfast. So long as I was eating the 1/4 avocado w/my lunch I was fine.........all afternoon.

Exercise today: sexy in six lower body and upper body plus floor legs plus about 10 min extra cardio. Not much but it was something. I did not wake up as tired this morning but OMG I have been having horrific dreams!!

Food: B=protein bar and coffee w/creamer - first mistake - too high in carbs - tasted good but did not fill me up - it was a Larabar Pecan Pie.
L=3oz can tuna w/Ken's OO and V dressing about two tsp and shaved parmesean cheese.
S=chocolate covered nuts lunch did not fill me up at all.
D=Probably eggs and cottage cheese (no salt). And coffee w/creamer
S= 1 T peanut butter

Supplements: 200 mg CoQ10/2500mcg B12 subling/

I cannot believe I messed up so bad at breakfast and then the snack....

Oh well - I will move forward and hope it has not undone any good that I may have accomplished.

Tomorrow we have a birthday in the office and I am in charge of the cake - I am NOT getting chocolate because I am just not strong enough yet. I hate yellow or white so I will get that. I got the card today so I just have to stop in the morning. Don't know if I will have time to exercise - probably not. I really enjoy a glass of wine with dinner on Fridays so tomorrow I will eat high protein and super low carb.

Plan for Friday:
EX=Essentrics Lower Body
B=low carb shake
L=1/4 avocado and hard boiled egg (1/2 yolk) or tuna (again)
D=burger - plain and 1 glass of Merlot
oh and coffee at breakfast and after dinner w/creamer

Saturday I am going to mix up some pumpkin and cream cheese for a quick breakfast over the weekend.

I want to buy Halibut and have it w/spinach or asparagus this week end as well. If not Halibut then Salmon.

I also plan on doing the Karen Voigt workout on Saturday (Sleek Physique) and the Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk w/a Pilates DVD on Sunday.

Last edited by Debbi; 06-11-2009 at 01:39 PM..
Old 06-12-2009, 06:46 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!

Friday 6/12
Weight=160.4 Down 2.2 for the week - I was hoping to get below 160 but based on what I ate and the exercise I did I am content w/that - at least it is a downward trend. And I know this week will be better (staying positive).

Ex=10 min cardio sculpt (TV)

Food:
B=1 sl ezekial low sod toast w/1sl thin low sod swiss and 3/4oz sharp cheddar and coffee w/ cream
L=(Will be) Tuna (1/2 lg can w/1T mayo and squirt of lemon juice)
S=Kroger low carb yogurt
D=either grilled fish or chicken w/broccoli/no wine tonight - waiting til tomorrow. I may even just have veggies out tonight??? We will see.

I plan on bumping up the exercise this week end and on Sunday will post my plans for next week.

Some gains I feel I have made this week, some things to work on and some minuses are: I am at least attempting to exercise daily again; I am taking my supplements daily; I do not feel as hungry; I do not feel as stressed; I need to eat a good amount of fat at breakfast and lunch to feel full but not at dinner; I need to eat a grain most mornings but not at any other time; I need to drink more water; I need to go to bed earlier; I need to plan my food in advance - better; I am still really tired but if I can go to bed earlier that may help.

I want to start incorporating more things from Barry Sears book The Inflammation Zone because I really believe I do have inflammation in my body. I have the PBC liver disease, I have mitral valve prolapse, scoliosis and the dreaded menopause thing. So I really think I would benefit by his suggestions in this book. I am currently reading it so I am not going to change anything except to increase my omegas and continue to try to eat more green veggies and I may try to loosely follow his exercise suggestions - until I am done with the book. But I very well might switch over to Zone type eating w/veggies and berries and grapefruit and oats being my main sources of carbs. We will see....

Supplements today:
1 200 COQ10/2000 mg D3/2500 mcg subling. b12/omega pill tonight
Old 06-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise: Karen Voigt Sleek Essentials - 50 minutes
Food: Breakfast= Coffee w/creamer and 1 oz 2% all natural Sharp Cheddar cheese
Lunch= Blackened shrimp (3) Cesear salad (restaurant)
Snack = choco covered peanuts
Dinner = Coffee w/creamer and 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/4 cup fage yogurt w/ no sugar jelly.

I am so mad that I had those peanuts. The Cesear salad was delicious but now between the heat and the salt I feel like I am retaining fluid so I need to bump up the liquids.

I did not like the exercise video that I did so it is not likely that I will do it again - too much core work for me. Tomorrow I will do a combination walk/kickbox workout and essentrics lower body. Food is most likely : B=shake and coffee/Lunch = 1/4 avocado and cottage cheese Dinner= very small burger (home) plain and asparagus S=coffeew/creamer and yogurt.

I have to go to the grocery tomorrow and would really love to eat grilled fish instead but I am not sure. Another poster in the ML said she is doing better and is happier eating a large B and small D. I am with her......I have found that if I eat about 350 cals at Breakfast and 300 at lunch then I can get away w/very little (like cottage cheese or eggs or just veggies w/cheese) at dinner and I lose much better that way. The key seems to be (aside from doing it ) is to eat a whole grain (low carb) at breakfast w/protein and fat and then a High Fat medium protein at lunch. I just cannot get over how full I was after eating 1/2 avocado w/tuna and mayo for lunch - I was stuffed - and it definitely was the avocado (fat and fiber). I wonder how many days you can have avocado?????
Old 06-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #158
Major LCF Poster!

Monday 6/15/09
Exercise = none
Food =
B= coffee w/creamer and protein bar
S=cottage cheese
L=burger w/mayo
D=burger w/mayo

Yesterday was pretty good except the chocolate nuts got me again but only a few.
Exercise was great - Steamin Caridio - I was sweating
BF had a really bad migraine all day and night yesterday - this morning I am worried about him because he has the jerkiness in his arms and legs and I am worried about him falling when I am not home. I had to give him three doses of his meds yesterday: 10/4:30 and 11:30. I think it is the heat - heat index is triple digits here. No chance of my leaving today because my boss is leaving 1/2 day today. BF is on his own. I told him not to take a shower. I worry he will fall and break something or hit his head. I also worry about him having a stroke or something from all the meds. Well, I did not give him any of his regular meds last night or this morning and I will not call him until 11 or 12 today. I may go home at lunch and see how he is - although that is an hour drive round trip - depending on traffic. Will play it by ear.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #159
Major LCF Poster!

Tuesday 6/16
Ex= Cardio segments from Push/Pull and floor legs
Food
B=1/2 sl low sod toast w/2 WW cream cheese and diet jelly and coffee w/creamer Cals=300
L=3oz tuna low sod + 1 T mayo + 1/2 small avocado and water Cals=300
S= 1/2 protein bar = 100
D=cottage cheese plus chocolate protein powder and coffee w/creamer = 200

Total cals=900

I think I ate too many calories yesterday - those burgers were huge and for me calories really do count. BF is all better today - hopefully he will remain that way. Now I don't feel so great - kind of achey - probably allergies - I am taking my airborne but it is not helping.......It is so hot I will not leave for lunch....tonight I need to get gas in my car and the Housewives of New Jersey finale is on tonight!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #160
Major LCF Poster!

Unfortunately I got on the scale this morning and I am really upset - 161.6 - I do not have a clue as to why this keeps happening. I am giving this until July 1st -
Exercise=0 too late
B=slice low carb low sodium toast w/unsalted butter/coffee w/creamer
L=slice low carb low sodium toast w/low sodium swiss (1sl) and sharp cheddar (1 sl)
D=scrambled eggs w/unsalted butter and coffee w/creamer

Really do not feel well today - feel like my body is full of inflammation - tongue is a little coated etc...I think it is allergy related. I am just really depressed now because I just knew I lost weight.....

Last edited by Debbi; 06-17-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Old 06-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #161
Major LCF Poster!

Weight yesterday was 161 - up from last week and this morning it was 162.6. I have been reading on the yeast thread and have suspected for a while that I have it - about 20 yrs ago I was put on a series of antibiotics and steroids for bronchitis that would not go away and then ended up in the hospital w/bronchial pneumonia and ultimately was left w/asthma - which of course was another series of steriods etc....you get the picture. All of sudden one day I had a black tongue - oral thrush...doctor prescribed mycelex troches and it went away and ever since then from time to time I feel like I am getting it again. My tongue gets coated in white and I feel sooooo tired and achey like I have the flu - but I don't. So, this morning I faced up to it and took the spit test. I know some people do not believe it is valid, but in just a minute or two I could see the spidery legs. I have stopped all cheese, peanut butter, artificial sweetners - I am following the yeast protocol as best I can. It is 5pm here and I already feel better and my tongue feels better. Here is my day today:

Exercise = 2 mile walk + pilates floor legs + danced for about 10 minutes = 50 min
B= Black coffee + 2scrambled eggs and 1 pat unsalted butter
Lemon water and cran-lemon water
1 pc Xilitol gum (read that it kills bad bacteria in your mouth)
D= Luby's - baked chicken breast + cabbage + green beans
S= 1 tsp Artisana coconut butter and 1
coffee w/2tsp non dairy creamer and stevia
Supplements = 2000 D3 + 1 200 mg CoQ10 + 2 Omega 3
Calories = approx 850
I am not full but I am satisfied and I am not craving sugar or cheese thanks to the coconut butter and coffee.

I am going to make small changes. Tomorrow I will start w/1 tsp of real coconut oil in the morning in my eggs - I did buy the Nutiva EVCO cold pressed and unrefined - I am guessing that is okay. I did not take my B12 because it is flavored - I need to go GNC or VS and see what they have. I also bought Carlson lemon cod liver oil and will take 1 T of that once I am sure about the coconut oil not upsetting my stomach. I am only adding one new thing at a time when I am comfortable. I think the dietary changes and lemon water alone will be an enormous help. Last week end I felt like I was getting a sinus infection and used flonase - steroid - and since then I have felt bad - I was not able to get up to exercise most of the week and I am having those headaches in the back of my head again every night when I lay down. I really hope I get some relief soon.
Also hope this helps w/the weight but that is not as important to me right now. I just want to stop feeling like I have the flu (even my ears were hurting and itchy and I got a very dry patch of skin above both eyebrows...weird) and get some energy and I know everything else will fall in place.

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel even better and will do some walking and kickboxing and leg work.....we'll see.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #162
Major LCF Poster!

wt=161.4 so down 1.2 from yesterday
ex=Joan London cardio and floor legs and KS warm up and upper body from body lift dvd
B=1 egg and 2 whites w/2 tsp unsalted butter and 1/2 tsp coconut oil and black coffee
L=avocado and coffee w/1/2 sweet n low and 1 tsp non dairy creamer
D=boiled shrimp (4) and 1/2 filet cooked in butter and garlic and broccoli from whole food cooked in olive oil and garlic
S= 2 tsp coconut butter
Calories= around 900

I am not hungry but I am looking to eat something out of boredom so I am just hanging in there til dinner in about an hour. I am still tired in the morning and I am going to take it veryyyyyyy slow on the coconut oil etc. so that I do not get sick. My tongue and mouth is better today and I don't feel flu-ish any longer. It is funny but the one thing I really miss is my cheese. The Yeast diet I read about last night allows fruit - once per day - apple or plum or 1/2 grapefruit or pear. I am not a big fruit person but I may need to bring an apple to work. You must eat fruit by itself. I am a little concerned about work because I normally bring things that I can eat mini meals all day if I have to - like proteing bars etc....and now I am omitting those. It will be hard but I plan on having a hard boiled egg in the morning and a large can of tuna w/lettuce and olive oil and lemon at lunch w/1/2 and avocado. Dinner will most likely be ...roast and asparagus or egg and spinach and coffee. Not sure....we'll see. No exercise tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #163
Major LCF Poster!

EX=0 planned day off
WT=159.6 (down 1.8)
B=1 hardboiled egg + black coffee + lemon water + 1 tsp of coconut butter = 120 cals
L=boiled shrimp/lettuce/1/2 avocado/olive oil and vinegar dressing - 1 T = 350 cals
D= small pc of filet and asparagus w/olive oil and lemon and butter + coffee w/1tsp non-dairy creamer and stevia. = 370 cals
S=2 tsp coconut butter = 90 cals

Total cals= 930

Supplements - 1 coq10 + 2,000 D3 + 2500 mcg B12 +750 Omega 3

This morning is the first morning in a week that I woke up without feeling exhausted. I did not have a headache this morning - I had a very vague headache last night. Now that I am at work though I do have a headache and I can feel a sinus drip. Maybe I am allergic to work!! . Still getting up all night to use the bathroom and still drinking the lemon water - lots of it, along w/plain water.
I feel pretty good, had lots of really bad pain in my wrists yesterday evening - so bad I put on a support - wrist brace and that helped. Tongue is better but still slightly coated. Mouth feels much better. Used coconut oil on my face last night and OMG those two little dry patches above my eyebrows are now completely gone and my face felt very smooth - so I will definitely keep that up!! BF had a migraine last night - hopefully he will be better today.

I am going to weigh everyday so that I can keep a close eye on how I am doing. So far today I feel really calm - my stress level has been really low the last 24 hours.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:22 AM   #164
Major LCF Poster!

WT= 158.0
EX=Sharon Mann yoga/pilates
Food:
B=1 hb egg w/pepper and 1/2 tsp of mayo and 1/2 slice cheddar +black coffee and lemon water =150 cals
L=will be canned no salt chicken w/lemon and mayo (1tsp) + 1/2 avocado + lettuce +water = 300 cals
D=two eggs scrambled w/butter and spinach + coffee w/1tsp non-dairy creamer and stevia = 280 cals
S=2 tsp coconut butter = 90 cals TOTAL= 820
Supplements = 1 coq10/1D3/1B12/2 omega3

This seems to be working, but I have been here before......so not counting my chickens before they are hatched.....I had a terrible headache yesterday at work and all night until I took an advil - then it came back around 1 am and I could not sleep - woke up tired of course! But still managed to exercise - even though it was not what I had planned. I have added in 1/2 oz of cheddar and mayo - too much olive oil does not seem to agree w/me so I am going to sub mayo (little) in from time to time. Also added 1/2 oz hard cheddar because yesterday I felt so weak at a couple of times and nauseated and for some reason that little bit of cheese and mayo really helps. Have not started w/the fruit yet even though the diet states I can have a piece of specified fruits a few times a week. I did bring a plum to work just in case.... Because my body has let me down so many times before I am being cautious and I am not changing my sig weight until I hit 155.

A couple of the people I work with are sick...intestinal flu stuff....sure hope I do not get it right when I am doing better....

Still using the coconut oil on my face. BF had another migraine @5pm yesterday...I really think it is the heat - it will be 100 here today! Tongue is still improving, but not perfect. Now that I am at work I can feel the sinus drip again and slight headache coming on.......poop! Oh well...I will deal with it.......

Last edited by Debbi; 06-23-2009 at 07:27 AM..
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Some changes - I poured too much mayo so I have to up my cals for the day by 100 -Total is 920. I am drinking some decaf green tea - Celestial seasonings Candy Cane lane - no AS/no Creamer - not bad. Decided to change to that instead of lemon water just for variety. I will go back to the lemon water later today.

I was starving by noon and finally ate a little while ago. Avocado makes a huge difference in filling me up...I feel stuffed now. Had I just eaten the chicken and lettuce I would still be hungry. I hope I am not eating too much avocado....tomorrow I will probably have the tuna and olive oil and lemon and lettuce and no avocado - I will miss it though!!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #166
Major LCF Poster!

WT= 155.8 (down 2.2)
EX= Karen Voigt Core Fusion
B=1 slice cheddar/1 hard boiled egg/black coffee/lemon water = 170
L= will be tuna in olive oil and asparagus = 400
D= 1 egg and 2 whites w/spinach + 1 coffee w/1tsp creamer and stevia.=200
S=2 tsp coconut butter=90
TOTAL CALS=860 - may add more items later

Not hungry really - just at meal time - lesson learned - no more mini meals for me - no snacking. I still do not miss chocolate/peanut butter/cream cheese etc. And I am happy w/the 1/2 to 1 oz of cheese per day. There are times when I feel nauseated but it usually passes - if it is bad that is when I reach for the piece of cheese and that really helps. I may also decide to add 1 plum today since that is a fruit that is allowed. I am really trying my hardest to eliminate as much funky foods as possible but I am trying to do it as slowly as possible so I don't get sick or feel too ill. My exercise is far from what I am used to doing. Not as much cardio - more total body DVDs that do not PUSH my body too hard right now. This feels right for me at present and I am trying to listen to what my body says as much as possible exercising it and feeding it what it wants on that day at that moment. I am feeling like I may never be able to have grains ever again. When I do try to add them back I will go with the whole grain at first and if that bothers me I will try gluten free. With my history of IBS etc...I may have developed a gluten intolerance. We will see........
Old 06-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #167
Major LCF Poster!

Finally heard that tomorrow we will be told that our last day is 12/31. Immediately I wanted chocolate and I have not been craving that at all. I ate my lunch - after I cried - I am still hungry but drinking water. I keep telling myself I am not going off plan because of this, I am not letting this get to me, I will control what I can which is the food I put into my mouth. I cannot talk to anyone at work because know one will know until tomorrow. I have told my brother and one friend back home - I feel really helpless even though I knew this was coming. We all thought it would not be until June of 2010. I cannot even express how frightened I am - I am displaced from losing everything in Katrina - had to pick up and start all over. Now 4 yrs later I have to do it again - I just don't know if I have it in me.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:14 AM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

WT=154.6 (down 1.2)
EX=0
B=2 slices bacon (low sodium) + black coffee + 1 slice swiss cheese

Will enter the rest later - today HR is coming - meeting @8:30 to tell us all we are being let go and we will all meet w/HR.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #169
Major LCF Poster!

I do not have my meeting on on one w/HR til 1:20...tried to eat but really cannot - I put a muscle milk light protein shake in the freezer (lactose free) and will have it after my meeting. I tried to eat chicken w/mayo and 1/4 avocado but couldn't. I will do better at dinner. It is just such a sad day.......
Old 06-26-2009, 06:38 AM   #170
Major LCF Poster!

WT=153.2 (down 1.4)
Exercise: Pilates (20 min)
B=Feel nauseated so 1 oz sharp cheddar = coffee w/1tsp non dairy creamer and water
L & D = don't know yet - will depend on how I feel.

Still have a headache - every day.....Am tossing and turning all night no sleep. I am sure the news about losing my job yesterday and the stress of knowing it was coming has certainly contributed to it.

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow because I was craving a big steak w/lots of fat on it!! I would really like to be able to go out and get one Saturday!!

Last night I had roast for dinner - did not feel like veggies so I did not have any - and I dipped the roast in Mayo w/olive oil. It was good.

On the plus side - all my clothes are starting to fit again. I have lost 9.4lbs since Saturday. It has been relatively painless. I think the difference is that I have been relatively carb free and dairy free and high in fats and protein - seems to be working so far......for now.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!

L=Tuna w/olive oil and lemon + 1 plum + 1 slice swiss = 275 cals

Still do not know about dinner.
I am upset w/BF - won't elaborate but I am really upset.

Still don't know about dinner - will see how I feel most likely a burger or chicken.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #172
Major LCF Poster!

Weight = same - maintained
EX=Keep it up
B=black coffee + 1 egg -3 whites -1T unsalted butter
L= maybe a frozen protein shake (soooo hot here) or a few boiled shrimp???
D= not sure - we will probably try a new restaurant called Sabine River - so most likely seafood and salad.

Depending on what time we go to dinner - I may or may not eat lunch. If that happens then I will just have a snack tonight of protein with my coffee w/non dairy creamer.

Horrific fight w/BF last night because of something he did that involved lying - as soon as I was re-gaining trust w/him (taken a couple of years) he blows it. I don't know what to do w/him but I know I WILL NOT let it affect my weight loss plan - NOT HAPPENING - this time.

I expected that the losses would stop soon since of course it is primarily water - so not upset about maintaining. I just hope at this point I can lose at least a couple of pounds a week now. My step father is having a birthday dinner on July 25th in N.O. and my brother and I will be attending. That is about a month away so I would love to be about 145 again. My brother has not seen me in a while and I think I was about 160 at least - when he did see me - so it would be great to get back into the 140s. Soon as I hit the 140s I will go get my hair cut and colored - my gift to me!!

On the job front - I am not as upset as I was - The Sr VP who was let go last December has found a job with another company and she is in charge of Operations there. She had my boss tell me that she will be interested in hiring my boss, her boss and me sometime after January - she advised us to stay and get our severance. I think w/unemployment + severance + if I withdraw 1/2 the money in my pension I could live without a job for about 9 months - which would be September of 2010- so I feel a little relieved about that. Obama has enacted a bill where if you are let go you only have to pay 35% of cobra ins and the Feds pick up the 65%. Also when I bought my car one of the incentives offered was 9 months of no payments if you lose your job - so I have a lot to look at and put on paper this week-end and see where I will stand. At least there is hope.

I really want to go home - but I do not know where or how to start seriously finding a job since in my profession they really do not advertise in the paper. I think Monday when I go back to work I will go thru the white pages on line and get numbers of all the mortgage companies and call and ask if there are open positions and send my resume and see what happens. The Catch 22 is that although it is good that they are giving us 6 months notice - it is really too soon to start looking. The HR person they sent advised not to start looking until around October. The company is paying for us to utilize an employment management company here who will help you w/your resume - interview techniques etc - so I have two months with them which I will start probably in July mid month to get my resume in order.

I am still holding on to the belief that God has a plan and it will unfold for me and I will choose the right path.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Maintained again - no surprise - ate out last night - tilapia - grilled w/ butter - asparagus and cesear salad.

EX=Legs of Steel video
B=1 egg w/butter and 1 T grated cheddar + black coffee = 200
L=boiled shrimp w/Braggs dressing = 150
D=pork chop in butter w/asparagus and green goddess dressing + coffee w/creamer =300
S= more boiled shrimp

Not sure how often during the week I will journal - since we are being laid off I am afraid to use the computer at work - just feel I need to be careful not to lose my severance. And at night I am tired and my computer is very slow - so it may only be once a week and then on the week ends .............we'll see!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #174
Major LCF Poster!

Maintained again.
No excercise - had to be to work early.

B= black coffee + 1 sl thin swiss + 1 MMlite shake frozen = 160
L=boiled shrimp + lettuce (1cp) + 1/2 avocado + 2T braggs vinegarette = 350
D= small burger w/mayo + coffee w/non dairy creamer (1 tsp) = 250
S= 1 tsp coconut butter
Total cals = 800
Old 06-30-2009, 06:49 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!

Still maintaining.
EX= Joan Lundon
B=(running really late and unprepared) cheese and low carb protein bar
L=Tuna w/mayo (low sod) + 1/4 avocado and 1T mayo w/lemon
D= most likely 1 egg plus 2 whites plus 1 tsp butter and coffee w/creamer
Calories are b/w 900 and 1000

I will drink at least 3 Pts of fluid today.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Still maintaining...go up .2 one day and down .2 the next day - hopefully a loss is coming soon! Friday will be two weeks of extremely low carb and so Saturday I will start adding a little more carbs - we'll see.

No Exercise
Mini meals today to see what happens:
B=1 hb egg w/1/2 yolk + 1 sl cheddar + 1 coffee w/non dairy creamer = 157
S=1 MM lite shake - frozen = 100
L=1 can salmon w/1 tsp braggs dressing = 95
S=1hb egg white w/1 tsp mayo + 3/4 sl cheddar= 100
D= 1 sl bacon + 1T tuna w/mayo + 1 coffee w/non dairy creamer = 150
S= 1/2 protein bar = 100

I will do mini meals again tomorrow and then three meals Friday and see if anything happens. Also plan to exercise tomorrow and Friday. I am starting to get bored w/mainly protein - although I am still craving a juicy ribeye. I am just amazed that I am not craving chocolate or peanut butter or cream cheese.....and as long as I do not go down those aisles at the grocery I am not tempted to purchase any!! BF has been bringing pies, cookies, candies etc into the house and I don't want any! I know though that that first bite will open it all back up.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

WT=153.0
EX=Carribean boxing circuit and floor legs
B=2 oz cheddar plus coffee w/non dairy creamer = 220
L=1 hb egg + 3 oz no salt tuna +2 tsp mayo= 200
S=protein bar = 200
D=coff w/non-dairy creamer + deviled egg +1sl bacon = 200

It doesn't look like I will be able to meet my goal of 150 by tomorrow... . But at least I have pretty much maintained. I am a little disappointed but happy that I have not gained ........ counting my blessings!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #178
Major LCF Poster!

Still maintaining - up and down .2
0 exercise
Black coffe + 3/4 oz cheddar +1/4 think thin (and spit it out - nasty - does that count?) = 120
16 oz Steaz u/w green tea = 0
8 oz water = 0
MM lite shake frozen = 100
Tuna w/Braggs dressing = 200
most likely: for dinner: chicken breast w/swiss (1/2 slice) + slice avocado +lettuce and tomato + 1 tsp mayo + 1 coffee w/creamer =350
S=coconut butter = 50

Will review everything tomorrow and see if I am moving up the Atkins ladder or trying something else? I still feel like my body is trying to shed some pounds - but it just is not reflecting on the scale. I feel pretty good - still tired - but not quite as bad. Exercise is quite what I had planned - need to work on that. Starting to crave veggies - I really do not care for just all protein. BUT - I am still craving a juicy ribeye!!
Old 07-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #179
Major LCF Poster!

Weight is the same - maintaining
Exercise has been good this week end - yesterday was 3.5 miles plus essentrics lower body. Today was Debbie Rocker's walk and tone all three 20 min sections. I feel really good. I started taking Chromium GTF on Friday and yesterday I started w/Carlson's Cod Liver Oil. Today I am back to the ACV. I do not think my body likes the coconut oil stuff - but my face does!!
Last night I cooked rib eyes w/butter and garlic and salad and we watched 7 pounds. BF had a migraine and it went away and now it is back.......every Sat and Sun.
Today I have had :
Coffee w/creamer + 1oz lf cream cheese +1 egg + 1/4 of a scoop of v. prot pwdr =180
L=1/3 of leftover ribeye = 150
S=protein bar =100
D=baked halibut w/parmesean/yog sauce and asparagus +coffee w/creamer=350

Ate dinner early last night and will eat around 5 again tonight and take another teaspoon of Carlson's. Just don't know what to do about Carlson's at work. I don't want to carry it back and forth and I have to have it w/food - even the lemon flavor tastes like liquid vaseline!

Tomorrow's plan is no exercise. Maybe just my glider while watching TV. Tonight I have to boil eggs / cook fish / paint toes / get clothes ready for the week. Hopefully BF will lose the headache.

Last edited by Debbi; 07-05-2009 at 12:52 PM..
Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Tonight I am reviewing how I want to proceed with my diet - most likely will continue as I am and lose the bars/shakes I have been adding in and perhaps add some almonds.