Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
WT=163
EX= Walk strong 2 mil Interval walk
B=1 egg + 2 sl bacon
L=yogurt/cheese crackers
D???
2-coffees w/creamer

Every time I try to pull myself together something else happens to upset me. Today my boss called me in her office to tell me that since we are having to give up space I will have to move out of my office and into a cube because one of the people here has a higher seniority level then I do and she is one of the people having to move. I agree w/the office/seniority thing, but this person does nothing that requires an office. I am on conference calls all day and I do very detailed work that requires concentration - which I will not get in a cube.....oh well, I am trying not to eat out my frustrations.

It is pouring, we are under a tornado watch - course it started at 4 and will continue thru rush hour. I am off at 6 - great way to start the week end.
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Horrible weather day - won't be going any where til tomorrow.
I was so depressed yesterday about losing my office that I had a burger (no bun) and glass of wine and dark chocolate - really late last night like 8pm. I do not do well when I eat late. As a result my wt was up this morning : 163.6
But it is a new day and I will control my eating and really try not to let things get to me because I know that is the real reason I cannot lose weight - stress....

Ex= cardio callanetics - first time and it was pretty good
B= peanut butter w/protein powder and coffee w/creamer (threw away the rest of the pb)

L= nothing -ate breakfast late

D=depend - if at home fish or roast and salad. If the weather clears and we can go out then most likely roast and veggies or chicken and veggies probably at Luby's.

Tonight I will try to to some of the new DVD I have called Fat Free Yoga - looks really interesting.

I have missed 2 days of taking my omega three pills and my wrists hurt again....got to remember them because it really is helping w/the pain.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

WT=160.8
No exercise today or yesterday - weekend was terrible - BF had a migraine that continued through til Monday and it was a really bad one. He is better today.
New boss came to see us today to determine when we will be leaving........oh wel......

I am inundated w/work and forcing myself to take a lunch etc - it is really difficult to NOT work at work!

So far today all I have had time for was:
B=c w/creamer + protein bar
L= 1 sl ezekial low sod toast and natural cheddar melted on it
D= most likely egg whites and cream cheese or frozen shake and coffee w/creamer.

we'll see tomorrow......hopefully I will be back on track.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

WT=160.2
Exercise: Kick boxing and pilates floor legs
B=Cream cheese + coffee w/creamer
S=piece dark chocolate
L=tuna w/mayo and lemon on slice lc toast
D=either frozen shake or small pork chop and asparagus +coffee w/creamer.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #125
Major LCF Poster!

Been watching calories and carbs carefully but am still up to 161.8 as of this morning. The only thing I can think it could be is eating one meal out on Friday - plain burger and broccoli w/cheese and then lunch on Saturday out - bacon lettuce and tomato salad w/vinegarette dressing. I think when I eat raw veggies or a good bit of fiber my weight goes up and stays up until my body decides to get rid of it. And I am sure all the stress I am under has something to do with it......

I have been exercising. Today I did my bean dvd -total calorie fatburner and Fat Free Yoga - 3 segments so about 60-70 minutes.
B=cream cheese "danish" +coffee w/creamer
L=piece dark chocolate w/tsp of peanut butter and 1/8 cup yogurt
D=1 pork chop and asparagus w/1 tsp dressing and coffee w/creamer

Starting tomorrow I am going to try to make at least one meal per day a shake - Muscle Milk Light or Atkins and see what happens. During the week I can really only commit to 30 mins max exercise so I am going to go thru my stuff tonight and get those out. Some days I can probably go up to 40 minutes. I have to get back to doing my floor exercises daily for my legs.

Saturday I did Gilad 45/45 - about 24 minutes cardio and about 24 minutes of toning.

I am disappointed in going up on the scale since I really thought I would lose - I was hoping for 159 Monday....oh well, try try again.

I am going to try going to fit day again just in case I am miscalculating- but I don't know that I will have time I find it cumbersome.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Wt= 160.0
Exercise 10 minute band/cardio circuit and 10 min band legs/hips

Food
B=cheese/crackers + coffee w/creamer
S=3T whipped WW cr cheese and 1 tsp no sugar jelly
S=low carb mini yogurt + laughing cow cheese
D= egg whites (3) + parmesean cheese or swiss +coffee w/creamer

Don't know what else, probably another yogurt.

Yesterday I ate asparagus and dressing for dinner w/1/2 of a mini beet - it was very good. Today I do not feel like any veggies so I am going w/what I feel I want/need to eat so long as it is reasonable.......
Old 05-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #127
Major LCF Poster!

EX= Karen Voigt's core and more - cardio /UB/thighs portions
B=cream cheese and diet jelly +coffee w/creamer
S=atkins shake frozen
L=3oz tuna w/mayo
S=yogurt (small and low carb)
D=hopefully eggs + coffee again but I am sure BF will want to go out to eat.
I just do not want to go eat anywhere w/26 cases of swine flu in Texas.
And tomorrow we are going to tyler to visit his daughter and I really do not want to go....I am losing good exercise time and compromising my diet.....we'll see.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

WT=159.2
EX= Shape it Up
B=yogurt + coffee w/creamer
L=roast/lettuce/swiss dressing
D=roast/swiss/asp

Back from Tyler and maintained despite eating out and no exercise. I was very careful w/my food and did not eat all of anything. But it was really salty and I was afraid of water weight gain. So, back on schedule with exercise and eating. Pick up my puppy today from the boarder and do bills. Really tired from the drive - we are just too old for long car rides - and on Sunday coming home there were terrible thunderstorms in North Texas which we drove through. Any way I am giving this my all - grammar school reunion is May 15th and I really need to lose some weight - I would love to lose 10lbs but that is not realistic.....I'll take anything!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #129
Major LCF Poster!

Well, ended up w/prt bar and yogurt for lunch
Dinner was roast/cheese/lettuce/dressing and coffee

Tomorrow's plan:

EX= some type of cardio plus floor legs
B= frozen shake plus coffee
L=3 oz canned salmon plus asparagus and 1T o/v dressing.
D=yogurt + coffee w/creamer
May have a snack of LC cheese and GG

Tomorrow I love to watch IDOL and I am going to have to cook turkey burgers for Wed and boil eggs. And of course it is back to work....I would be such a great housewife....if I did not have to work.......
Old 05-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Sooooo frustrating.....

Wt=160.2 up 1lb for no good reason -
Ex= 20 min cardio plus floor legs

B=1 protein bar + coffee w/creamer
S= 1 MM light shake
L=cheese/crackers
D=coffee w/creamer + egg

about 1,000 calories
Old 05-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #131
Major LCF Poster!

no exercise - do not feel well
Just plain crackers and cheese today maybe an egg tonight.

Hoping I feel better tomorrow.....
Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 AM   #132
Major LCF Poster!

160.6 Uggggh menopause stinks.....my body does not want toget ride of this - perfect low carb menu yesterday exercise was Burn it up - serious work out and I gained .8

Today:
Ex: dance + kettlenetics stretch and strength + pilates legs

B= 1/2 grapefruit
S= 1 GG plus 1 T pb
L= tuna in oo
D= burger and asparagus
S= almonds/yogurt
Old 05-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Still 160.6/
Ex= firm cardio band w/o plus band legs
B=1 sli ez lo sod toast w/1T pb and 1 tsp sf jelly
L=MM lite shake (frozen)
D=tilapia + asp
2 coffees w/creamer for the day.

Looks like I will go to my reunion on Friday fat.............
I am tempted not to go at all.................
Plus I am having really bad back pain by my liver and gallbladder...??????????

One more day of work this week and I am off Thurs and Fri. I leave Fri for the reunion - I will be staying w/a friend and I hate to disappoint them so I plan on going - but I really do not feel like it.......I never see those people since I live away and never saw them when I did live there......oh well......I am worried about this pain that is progressively getting worse on my right side/front/back....I hope it is not gallstones.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

160.4 .......I will have to attend my reunion at this weight....I am really tempted not to go.......

Ex= 0 too tired and depressed
B=Protein Bar coffee w/creamer
L= low sodium canned chicken w/mayo and asp
S= low carb yogurt or pc cheddar cheese
D=egg whites (2) w/1/2 sl swiss and 1/2 sl cheddar and 1 tsp whipped cream cheese + 1 coffee w/creamer
Calories = 1000 - I had 1000 yesterday as well and I am afraid I will have to lower to 800 and I am really hungry at 1000. Anyway that is the plan but if I am not hungry I will not eat. I have lots to do tonight and tomorrow for my trip on Friday so I most likely will not make any journal entries until Sunday or Monday.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:05 AM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Wt= 159.0
EX=0
Today I leave for my 40th grammar school reunion - I wish I were 10 lbs lighter but I am going anyway......

Food today and tomorrow will be the best choices I can make since I am traveling and staying at someone's house. Hopefully my access to food will be limited so...I will not gain. Party is tonight and I will definitely have a couple of glasses of wine but no more than that and I will try to stick to veggies and cheeses - if they have it. When I am flying in and out so quickly I try not to eat much just because.......I sure hope my BF and puppy do okay while I am gone. I know it is only overnight - but a lot can happen with him overnight.....all I can do is pray.

Anyway I will post again Sunday morning. Hope everything goes well and as planned.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:08 AM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Yesterday I was 160.0 and exercise was the Firm NSTAM and band floor legs.

I ate: am -= coffeew/creamer and slice of cheese
plain crackers

L=1T pb busy - hair cut last minute errands etc.
S= Yogurt plain - Greek full fat
D= canned low sodium chicken w/mayo and coffeew/creamer
Old 05-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

Well, back from my reunion trip and managed to maintain - still 159.0 Yeah me!!

Today was a wash I was exhausted but did manage to get a 20 minute circuit workout in ....

Plan for the week is to really cut back and alternate between low carb days of 1000 cal max and Judd days of 386 cals. Circuit work outs min of every other day and if I can cardio/yoga or pilates inbetween. Week end will be 80 minute circuit/cardio workouts. I leave again for a true vacation on the 28th for several days and will see friends I have not seen since I weighed around 147lbs. So I really need to do all I can to lose some weight. I am gonna give it my all..................!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little apprehensive about work tomorrow - I believe tomorrow we will be told definite last date of employment - I believe we will get notice on October 1st and our last day will be December 31st. Well, at least we will finally know. I just pray they give us severance. I am going to really push my friends to line up some interviews for me on Friday the 29th and Monday morning the 2nd when I am back home. If I leave Houston I want to go home. I miss my roots, visiting and bringing flowers to the cemetary and my friends. I believe I will know when it is time to go home - I know God has a plan, I have not gone through all of this for no reason - this belief has kept me going for the last 4 years.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #138
Major LCF Poster!

I just really do not understand this - back up to 163. Really bad flank pain on both sides & lower tummy issues - don't know what is going on....still do not know when our last day at work will be - I am cancelling my trip home next week because I do not feel well and because I have to come up w/$1000 for my HOA loss assessment damage despite have taken out the insurance to cover this - because it was wind driven rain damage from Ike my ins won't cover it and my unit did not have any damage............

I am not giving up yet - I am determined to get and stay on track and find a way to lose this weight. I will not stay this uncomfortable. I am taking vacation next week but will stay home and rest/exercise/take care of me stuff.....and get the house in order etc...

Today:
Ex= low impact cardio plus buns of steel cardio plus Gilad floor legs.
B=Coffee w/creamer + Larabar
L= Plain burger w/mayo & tiny catsup/Water
D=siggi plain 0% thick yogurt + low carb peanut butter/1/2 tsp van protein powder /dash cinn. Coffee w/creamer
S=2 T ricotta cheese
CALS= Around 1200 which is too much for me. Should not have had the peanut butter. Will do better tomorrow.

Decided I will stay low carb after breakfast and try to incorporate shakes more - esp in the AM or for lunch during the work week. I would really love to try to get out of the office during the week for lunch but every where is so crowded and I really cannot afford it. Maybe I will just go to one of the empty cubes - getting away from your desk really does make a difference. Also thinking about joining WW for accountability and portion reality........we'll see.

Last edited by Debbi; 05-23-2009 at 05:58 PM..
Old 05-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #139
Major LCF Poster!

Plan for tomorrow:

Upper Body Bands/Kbx circuit/Lower Body bands
Brunch = Shake and Coffee
D=Baked Fish/asparagus salad
Coffee w/creamer
Old 05-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Up even more - 163.4 - I know it is because not going to the bathroom since Friday am- I am miserable and bloated and this evening resorted to 1 dulcolax - I cannot even hold my stomach in...and I tried fruit this morning and lots of black coffee which normally works and nothing.

EX=3 mile walk w/weights (too bloated for anything else) + Essentrics lower body and Yoga for digestion (did not work either)

B=fruit/coffee
S=hi fiber protein bar
S=1/2 oz cream cheese
D= pot roast/swiss/mayo/espresso/dark chocolate
Old 05-25-2009, 06:43 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

WT=161.6
EX= most likely - budukon (KBX seg) + 10 min Yoga Now + gilad floor legs +TV UPper body workout or callanetics evolution for xtra cardio/arms and legs. Not sure

Well last night I ended up taking 2 dulcolax and still nothing plus at least 4 huge cups of black coffee/ 2 pts of water w/lemon and cranberry and nothing....plus yoga for digestion plus laying on a massaging matt and the only thing that happened was I was up all night peeing......

Today I am having a huge mug of coffee w/creamer plus another half of mug of black coffee and waiting.......I cannot take any more pills because I have to go to work tomorrow and I am afraid that is when it will hit me!!

Plan for the day:
B=coffee + 1/2 protein bar
Lunch/dinner= burger w/butter + asparagus
S= maybe one minute muffin.

I work tomorrow then I am off the rest of the week - vacation - I will try to get back into a routine and take care of myself during this time. I am also scheduled to be off on Monday and Tuesday of next week but may change that since I am not going anywhere...we will see. I am tempted to take the time off for "ME" - I'll see how the week goes.

I have to do bills today, grocery and would love to lay out in the sun for a while...

Last edited by Debbi; 05-25-2009 at 06:45 AM..
Old 05-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Weight fluctuations....ugghhhh
No exercise today - went to work - Scott had another migraine last night and still has it this morning....happy vacation to me.....

B=Protein bar and coffee
S=Kroger LC yogurt
L=Burger brought from home w/cheese and mayo
D=?? no sure yet but def coffee

Tomorrow I am officially on Vacation, I hope Scott gives me a break and I do not spend the entire time at the Doctor's Office or the ER with him. I really need to be able to relax for a a few days.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Three days later and still the same - I have been exercising everyday/eating well/eating out one meal a day (vacation). Yesterday was Taebo Fatblaster and I ate well. The only thing I can think of is too much fat. In years past the following menu gave me great results (2lb loss) So I am following that today and see what happens. I will do a light workout/warm up legs/ball workout.

B=protein shake
L=tuna
D=burger/glass wine
Coffee and cran/lemon water throughout the day.

Will report tomorrow and see if I get a 2lb loss - not anticipating it........

Read an article last night RE: Jillian Michaels says to eat watermelon/asparagus/halibut/baked chicken and greek yogut - I will start that tomorrow!! and see what happens - I love all those foods!!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #144
Major LCF Poster!

Did not quite make the scheduled diet...did follow the exercise plan, but schedule got in the way of lunch - had coffee and shake for breakfast/cream cheese for lunch/burger for dinner with about 2 oz of wine (merlot) and dark chocolate. Not too bad but wish I had not eaten the chocolate.

I still have the pain on my right side in the back - liver or gallbladder??? Sometimes it is really bad. Course I have scoliosis and it is very bad so maybe that is it, but I don't think so - I know that pain....I really think this is gallbladder or liver - I do not have time or money to have problems with health right now.

Tomorrow plan is to increase fluids - no cream in coffee except in pm. B/L= egg whites/spinach/cheese. D= (early) salmon or chicken w/spinach or asparagus and 1 glass wine. espresso.

Exercise: No sure what I feel like - firm plus extra cardio maybe???
Old 05-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

up today - 162.6????
EX= 30 cardio/30toning without weights - gilad
B=2 egg whites/2T shredded parm/2T shredded cheddar/1tsp cr cheese coffee w/creamer
Lunch= 1/2 protein bar
Dinner - out - 4 grilled shrimp and 1/2 Cesaer salad 3 crackers coffee w/creamer.

I don't know why I ate those crackers....I was doing so good....The salad was delicious and it was hard to only eat 1/2 but I know there are lots of cals and salt in it.

BF has yet another migraine -he is having one every day again - between his migraines and wanting to eat out all the time I don't even feel like I have been on vacation, I feel so stressed. I am supposed to be off until Wednesday but I think I will go in on Monday or at least by Tuesday. I had high hopes of relaxing but that did not happen. I ate fairly well but did have one meal out per day and obviously cannot do that. I exercised really well every day and it has made no difference what so ever. I am really starting to get depressed again. I have got to get this weight off I am miserable especially in the heat. I cannot go home and see my friends looking like this.....I am definitely following Jillian Michael's reccomendations starting tomorrow. Fruit in the am/no salt anything/egg whites/asparagus/fish/chicken/cranwater w/lemon/ snack is almonds and I am going back to walking. Tomorrow I will do 4 miles and legs. Monday will be 2 miles + KBX + band legs
Tuesday will be Callanetics Wed is nothing - then repeat - for two weeks. I also need to get back to black coffee in the morning and a very small cup w/cream at night. TWO WEEKS...........no going back no matter what. Fruit in the am /asp and protein at lunch or greek yogurt w/lemon/asp and fish at night. Sub any meal w/protein shake.

Last edited by Debbi; 05-30-2009 at 06:04 PM..
Old 05-31-2009, 08:46 AM   #146
Major LCF Poster!

Maintaining
No exercise today and have not gone to the grocery yet to get my watermelon. BF reminded me watermelon is very expensive.........
I am feeling very depressed and that I have wasted my vacation time. This was supposed to be for me and I ended up as I usually do - doing whatever BF wants to do...I may just end up taking Monday and Tuesday off and ignoring him totally and doing what I want - we'll see. What do I want to do? I had a list of things - most of which I have accomplished, but I wanted to relieve stress and I have not done that. I wanted to lay in the sun and go swimming and I have not done either of those things. I wanted to clean my closets and plant my garden and get clutter out of my life and I have not done those things either........so.....since I am not exercising today (at least not this morning) I am getting dressed and going to WM and buying plants. Then I will go to HEB and stock up on plain yogurt and asparagus and tomatoes to make soups in my Magic Bullet. Might cook something in the crock pot tomorrow??? Then after I plant my flowers I intend to clean my closets and maybe do some yoga this evening.
Foodwise:
B=1 coffee w/creamer plus 1 black. 1 GG Bran cracker w/1 oz WW cream cheese and 1/2 tsp diet jelly. Calories = 150
L= 1 cp lettuce w/ 1 small tuna and 1tsp dressing mixed w/lemon(120 cals)
S=Watermelon - small amount (50 cal)
D=Halibut and asparagus and coffee (small)450 cals
S=9 dark 72% choco chips (50 Cal)

Total cals = 820

I am trying to keep calories around 1000 or less since I only seem to lose at that amount no matter what exercise I do.

So today I will get the flowers planted and try to work on my closets.

Things I have accomplished so far are: General cleaning. Bought and hung mirror over fire place. Swept patio of leaves, bought lounge chair for patio. Tighted ceiling fan blades in bedroom fan. Saw angels and demons. I know that there is more but now I cannot remember...oh well...after today I will have a good bit done so it won't be a total loss..........

Last edited by Debbi; 05-31-2009 at 08:51 AM..
Old 05-31-2009, 04:18 PM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Breakfast was as stated above but rest of the day is different - I just wish I could have a normal day - BF has another migraine - got to be rebound from the meds - it will be a rough night...oh boy....

Anyway - L=1/2 protein bar + 1oz cream cheese(200)
S=Watermelon (50)
D=asparagus w/parm (fish did not defrost enough to cook and BF does not feel well enough to eat)(75)
S= Coffee w/cream and 1 minute muffin(300)
Total for the day = 775

I was able to buy my plants and plant my garden ..... it is so pretty!! It took me about 2 hours and I was really sweating - gardening is hard work!! Also got the light bulbs changed on the lantern on the porch - had to buy the bulbs!! Bought a runner for the hallway upstairs and found a cotton robe at Tuesday Morning...I have been looking for a really lightweight cotton robe that was long - and TM had Laura Ashley's for 19.99!!!

Things I did not do: No grocery/no closets. Tonight while I am watching TV I will go through my drawers. Tomorrow I need to try to pay my lot payment on line - could not access the web tonight - might be down. And I have to call the finance dept re: taxes on my lot then my lender - lender sent me a letter - city is correcting my taxes but could take up to 8 months. I checked the city web and the correction is still not posted and my lender wants to pay the taxes and penalize me even though I have already explained the situation to them. City said do not pay the taxes - it will just confuse matters more and lender wants taxes paid because they will prime the mortgage. I guess I will be on the phone all day tomorrow . I am going to fix my muffin then bathe and relax..........
Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

Maintained again= 162.6 scale will not budge.
EX= a little over 3 mile walk plus Firm V2 floor legs
B=coffee w/creamer and 1/2protein bar
B2=(after exercise) 1 no fat siggi plain yogurt w/1 tsp peanut butter powder and 1 tsp vanilla protein powder and dash of plain cinn.
L & S= trail mix
D=No salt cottage cheese 1/2 cup w/1tsp dressing mixed in for flavor and coffee w/creamer
Est calories=950

Had to take BF to the Headache Doctor - he is on steroids -dose pack-most likely headaches he is having is due to rebound. Increasing his topamax to 200 mg per day. He is now having the shakes - fell twice -his leg gave out - fell going up the stairs and in the bathroom (bad fall - hit his back). I just wish we could get him straight but it doesn't look like we ever will. Well, that shot my day. We have to drive from one end of the city to the other to go to the doctor, then he has to eat lunch, then we have to get his prescription filled. The only thing I got accomplished today was going to the grocery and then I forgot what I was going for and walked around like Alice in Wonderland not really buying anything much....oh well...so much for plans. Now tonight we have to get frontline for the dog - she does not have fleas yet and we want to keep it that way.

Plan for tomorrow (haha!!) is another walk - 1 mile plus essentrics lower body (poolside) plus 1 segment of upper body kickboxing then essentrics upper body. Depending on how I feel. I don't know why I bother and may cut it short since it does not seem to do any good at all.

Food for tomorrow: plan is B1=1/2 protein shake/B2=1/2 grapefruit/L1=3oz chicken w/1T slivered almonds and 1 tsp mayo on 1 cup of lettuce/D=try to eat a piece of fish and asparagus.S= (if needed) 1/2 protein shake (frozen). Additionally 2 coffees w/cream and 1 black. Cranwater w/lemon throughout the day. About 900 cals

Did manage to make my payment on line and talked to the City tax department - tax bill for 2008 will not be corrected until August at the earliest.....amazing..........

Last edited by Debbi; 06-01-2009 at 03:41 PM..
Old 06-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

Wt=161.6
EX=0 (yesterday was Essentrics LB)
Food=cheese and crackers/pb w/cin and cr cheese/chicken w/may and lettuce/coffee w/creamer x2 /peanuts/Larabar

Back at work and I am swamped and forgot my food - healthiest thing here is cheese and crackers so that is what I had for lunch Calories for the day are around 1100-too much to lose but will most likely maintain.

Will do better tomorrow. I do plan to exercise - Circuit work out (15 min) + floor legs and walk 1 mile.

Food will be planned out:
B=coffee w/creamer/2 boiled eggs w/only 1 yolk
L=tuna w/mayo and asparagus tips
D=no salt cottage cheese coffee w/creamer and 1T no sugar jelly.
S=few almonds (7)
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

Just do not get it......
EX= 1 mile walk and floor legs - too depressed to do anything else - and tired.
B=cream cheese "danish"
L= tuna w/mayo
D=burger plain w/let/tom - maybe glass of wine/maybe not
S=3/4 oz cheddar cheese.
two coffees w/creamer

Going to bed early, I am really tired and have that pain on my right side again. I think my weight loss/gain is really dependent on what happens regarding stress and whether or not I go to the bathroom etc....(TMI). Oh well, all I can do is plug along...

I made a decision last night to continue following low carb and exercising at least 4 days a week. I would really like to commit to the Leslie Sansone 10 day challenge but I do not think that during the week I would make it, so I do not want to set myself up to feel like a failure. So my goals are to exercise aerobically 4 days a week - two of those for 60 minutes (sat & sun) the other two days will be anywhere from 15 minute to 30 minute circuit type workouts and floor legs everyday. I think for the next 10 days I am going back to induction style low carb beginning tomorrow and eliminate as many carbs and AS as possible and "clean" my body out to slowly add veggies/nuts/fruits back in - just do not know if I can do that. And I have to stay off the scale. So long as I am on the plan I should not need to see the scale except once per week and since I weighed today then my weigh in day will be on Friday morning. I am also doing what worked for me before and that is to give myself a break on Friday nights and for that one meal I can have whatever I want - that usually equates to a glass of wine and a few pieces of either plain dark chocolate or chocolate covered nuts. If I find my bathroom issues get bad then I may add a few almonds every other day to the menu and/or a 1/2 grapefruit in the am. But I will seriously try to wait til after the 10 days.

So here we go again - even though I feel like my choices have been fairly good-little mistakes or not planning well (like this week) or stress eating needs to be totally eliminated. The first time I did this I did it for me and there were no options - it was about me controlling the things in my life that I could control in an effort to feel better about myself and to give myself hope and put joy back into my life. I never looked back, I never re-started, I never slipped up. I felt in control and that was the happiest time of my life. I could pick anything out of my closet and put it on and have it fit and look good. I LOVED MY LIFE - I WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY AGAIN!!!

Last edited by Debbi; 06-05-2009 at 10:32 AM..