Old 02-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
2/11 weight is 161
Exercise=FitPrime Push/pull
Food - not the greatest...still working on that

Work is a beast - I have not been able to leave my desk to take a lunch at all this week. I also think I am getting the night sweats back - I sure hope not.....
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

2/13
Wt=161.8
ex = 0
flat tire/BF had docs appt
Still eating crap and I really do not feel well from it. I am stopping this this tomorrow. As of now I am not eating off plan. I am going to try a 2 week strict induction now that I am on the patch and see what happens this time. If nothing else at least it will get the bloat and carbs out of my system. I hate the way I look but even more so the way I feel. I have been under a lot of stress lately that I cannot control, but, I can control what I eat and how I feel and the choices I make and I am taking that control back.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

2/25
wt=162.4
ex=0
food = low carb trying to get back to induction for 2 weeks, but the stress at home and at work is a killer. They cut our pay and now they will cut it further by taking out for parking. I am feeling more and more hopeless as time goes on. BF is doing better physically and mentally, but now he is having financial problems. Now when I really need him to help contribute to expenses he is telling me he can't. Bankruptcy is looking better and better - it is the stress of all this that is so unbearable and instead of taking control of what I can (food etc) I am letting the stress run and ruin my life. I am trying to get a grip. I know that if I can control my food I will feel better and deal w/all my stresses better. So far today I am doing better than yesterday and am trying to deal w/this in 24 hr increments.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

WT=164.8
EXercise=10min bootcamp/10 min pilates/10 min ballet/10 min kickbox/10 min yoga

Even though my weight is up I feel better about getting back on plan - my brain is not quite there yet because I keep waiting for something horrible to happen w/BF - he is cycling (bipolar) big time - all the prozac must be out of him by now and he is manic. I will have to call his psychiatrist Monday before he ends up missing or in jail. I tried to tell them he needs to be on the Prozac - they do not listen.

Anyway....I exercised this morning - pretty good
Food: B=coffee w/creamer; 2 sl low sod turkey bacon; 1T whipped WW cream cheese; 2 T 2 % fage yogurt.
L= grilled chicken cesear salad - ate about 1/2 and water
S= Choco covered mac nuts and pecans about 10
D= will be : 2T yogurt w/lemon and splenda and coffee w/creamer

Tomorrow will be even better

Plan is Exercise: legs plus 60 min cardio and 10 min bean workout

Food Plan: B=1/2 grapefruit /black coffee/1 egg w/butter/1 turkey bacon
L= energy drink + cup lettuce w/oo dressing + tuna
D= mini burger + lettuce wrap/tomato/mayo - 1 tsp + 1/2 glass wine
S=coffee w/creamer + 1 sq Lindt 85% choco

PM=Yoga

we will see.....I am trying to do long exercise sessions on the weekend because I just do not have any more time than 15-30 minutes in the mornings - I get up @5 and have coffee and wake up then exercise, then dress, then drive 40 minutes to work and I usually have my breakfast there - I plan on boiling eggs and bringing my turkey bacon or sliced cheese for breakfast and grapefruit. Lunch will be tuna or leftovers or yogurt or shake. Dinner will most likely be coffee and an egg or something small since it takes me 50 minutes to get home and I am tired.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

3/1 = 163.8 (down 1 lb)
EX= above the belt (30 min) + South Beach Slam KBX (15 min)

B = 1 c w/creamer + 1/2 grapefruit

That's it so far......BF did not sleep again and he woke w/a headache....another day revolving around his health issues. I am really going to try not to get upset today and concentrate on me....Think I am going to go to TJ MAXX and look around then the dollar store and whole foods and kohls. Looks like lunch may be protein bar or plain burger from somewhere....we will see...
Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

3/5
WT= 163.6
no exercise
still struggling w/ everything

I am going to get this together Friday. I am Catholic so Fridays in Lent are typically LOW FOOD consumption and no meat. I know that I will post Saturday and be on plan - I will not let anyone (BF) or anything (job.finances etc) stop me from feeling better and losing this weight.

I feel so bloated and tired all the time and I know it is too much sugar and carbs. I really do feel better about succeeding with this this time.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

WT = 162.4
EXERCISE= GILAD 30 MIN LOW IMPACT (MINUS ABS)
Food: B=1 sl low carb toast +1T pb/coffee w/creamer
S= 1 protein bar
L=mini burger + 1 sl low carb toast
S=2 sl very thin swiss cheese
D = 2 eggs scramble w/butter + coffee w/creamer
S=?? maybe a sugar free popsicle?
Cals=should put me around 1000 for the day - low carb but not induction level. The bread has 5 carbs per slice - I will try to go without it for lunch, but it really helps me to stay on plan to have the slice of toast so we will see.

I am starting to feel better and more settled in my eating plan, I will stay w/this for a while and see what happens. I am also exercising daily even if it is only 10 minutes and of course I will get my 60 min in on Saturday and Sunday. I wanted to start a buns of steel rotation but the tapes are about 50 min long and this time change got the best of me so I am playing it by ear - for sure I will do one on Saturday and Sunday.

I am feeling more positive with this approach and feel hopeful that I will start losing again.

Last edited by Debbi; 03-10-2009 at 12:48 PM..
Old 03-11-2009, 07:15 AM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Wt= 160.8

Menu= 4 crackers and 2 sl thin cheese/coffe w/creamer
L= yogurt or tuna
D=???
Old 03-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Decided on the Yogurt and small pc of laughing cow cheese. For a Snack I had a protein bar. second snack is three vienna sausages. Dinner will be yogurt w/unsweetend pre melted chocolate or chocolate pudding mix or cocoa mixed in....and coffee w/creamer.

Cals should be around:1000 again.

BF was up all night couldn't sleep and although he went into the guest room, I am a light sleeper and heard every time he made a move.....then I found him in the kitchen at 2am eating cantalope.....my alarm went off at 5am and I rolled over and fell back to sleep and did not get up til 6 which is too late to exercise and still get to work when I want to -so no exercise. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.....
Old 03-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

WT= 160.4
Ex= circuit workout w/3lb medicine ball plus floor legs.

B=cheese and crackers + c/creamer
L= 1 sl low carb toast/3 oz tuna/1 tsp mayo /1sl thin swiss
S= diet hot cocoa
d= scrambled eggs w/butter/coffee w/creamer

Last night I ended up having fage yogurt w/1T peanut butter and 1T vanilla protein powder. Randall's has philly cream cheese - spinach and artichoke and tomato and basil - I thought I was buying the spinach but when I got home it was the tomato one. It is very good, but I really wanted the spinach - oh well....I'll get some this week end.

I did not feel well this morning and I am thinking I am having too much dairy and too much AS - I am cutting back, way back. I also think I forgot to take my allergy med last night....and tree pollen is high in Houston and it turned cold today - so could be a mix of things.

I have to work til 6 tonight and it is nasty rainy weather - hope the traffic is okay.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #101
Major LCF Poster!

WT = 158.6 (whoo hoo!!)
ex = 0

No sleep again last night, BF was up and down w/pains in arms and legs etc......plus the time change has not helped at all.

B= 2 crackers +3 sl 2% cheese +coffee w/creamer
S= protein bar (1/2)
L= either tuna or frozen shake
D=either pc of fish or scrambled egg and coffee

I am so grateful for the losses I have had this week! That is motivation to stay on course. Some things I have noticed this week are: I do better w/tiny meal at dinner time. I absolutely cannot have any sugar at all. I also do better on days that I do not have yogurt (I really love it though) or any other milk product other than cheese. I also do better on the scale the morning after a day when I have done a circuit style workout (which I love). I know a lot of this is water, but it certainly feels good to be able to stay OP so far. I am taking this a day at a time and fine tuning along the way depending on how I feel and the scale and my clothes. The thing w/low to moderate carb is that your body shrinks before it shows on the scale. I was 132 and in size 2 calvin klein jeans - based on size charts I should have been in a 6 or 8.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

WT=158.0
EX = Jari Love Ripped 1000 w/cardio modifications

B=slice cheese /1T pb/coffee w/creamer
L=Philly cream cheese spinach and artichoke (yum) 1 T
D= going to Outback -I will have the sirloin salad w/asparagus and my treat 1 glass of merlot.
S=1/2 protein bar + 2 coffees w/creamer

I know today's menu looks weird and it is a combination of not know what I wanted but I was hungry....so I ate fatty protein things that would fill me up without having to eat much. Plus, going out to dinner, I did not want a full stomach that pokes out...

Jari's workout was good but def not 1000 cals burned w/the cardio modifications - maybe 500??? We'll see - it was a 65 min workout!!

Went to get my RX - 133.00 yikes - have to have it...then went to the dollar store and Barnes and Noble to get the Anti Inflammation Zone by Barry Sears. I really want to learn about this and follow it because I know both BF and myself have inflammation in our bodies.

Well tomorrow is 1 week back on plan - I had hoped to get to 158.8, so it looks like I will make that goal!! Anything else is lagniappe and a blessing.......Praise the Lord!!!!

Last edited by Debbi; 03-14-2009 at 12:34 PM..
Old 03-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Wt=157.8
Ex=Lisa Rinna Dance Rhumba (tv) +15 min other cardio +floor legs w/bands

Food:

Brunch = 1 sl low carb toast/2T pb w/pp/1Tcr chees/cinn
S= if needed coffee w/creamer + slice cheese
D= Early like 5pm either soup or eggs

Recap of week:
Lost 6 lbs which is huge for me
Lose better w/eggs for dinner and slice of toast at Breakfast and lunch
Salads = no loss or gain (unless it is small) - same for veggies
Exercise is important, but no more than 30 minutes is needed so long as it is a circuit workout....and I can go every other day if needed.
Eating out is a HUGE NO NO - expect a gain
Meat : I do better w/eggs and fish. If I eat meat it has to be no more than 3 oz at one time.
Fats: Need fats - but in limited amounts. If I eat fatty foods like peanut butter and cream cheese, I cannot add extra fats. If it is eggs or fish or meat then it is okay to add up to 2tsp of fat.
This week I also snacked on Greek sour cream - delish, filling, probiotic and seemed to help. Down side is if I do that I must watch calories and it is really expensive.
Do better w/no milk products other than cheese at night (no yogurt).

Changes for this week:
It is going to warm up this week so I really need to watch the bloat and I am really really busy all week, especially w/people being out on vacation due to spring break. So, I need to plan accordingly so that I do not stress myself out and eat sugar and junk.

Monday: Cathe F. Stretch Max
B=slice toast + peanut butter/prot pwdr mix +coffee w/creamer
L=slice toast + tuna w/2 tsp mayo + green tea
S=1/2 protein bar
D=low sod soup w/parm + coffee w/creamer

Tuesday: Ex= Gilad floor legs +Optimizer
B=shake+coffee w/creamer
L=roast/swiss/lettuce/mayo
D=roast/swiss/mayo + coffee w/creamer

Wednesday:30 min circuit weight workout + Legs
B=shake + coffee w/creamer
L=sliced eggs + spinach
D=deviled egg + coffee w/creamer

Thursday: 30 min cardio and stretch circuit w/o +legs
B=1 sl toast + slice tom and swiss
L=1 sl toast + chicken and lettuce and tomato
D=scrambled eggs + coffee w/creamer

Friday: Firm NSTAM + Firm Vol 1 legs
B=Shake
L=tuna + mayo
D=small salad + cornbread stuffing + coffeew/creamer + 1 glass white wine (going out)

Saturdayance + band legs+ abs of steele
B=shake
L=shake
D=burger + coleslaw + coffee w/creamer

Sunday: Weigh in day: Ex=Kbx + yoga Goal wt= 154.8 (-3)..fingers crossed!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Life is full of changes...changes, changes,changes

BF decided he wanted to go out to eat so we went to the neighborhood Black eyed Pea (we were finished by 4:30)- I had water, 1 slice turkey breast plain and 1 serving cornbread stuffing (luv it). I am home now and having my coffee and a very small piece of chocolate. I told myself that I could have 1 meal off per week (a la BFL)- Sunday only. I did not plan on doing it this Sunday so I did not go overboard-I am still around 900-1000 for the day. Snack at noon was water and 3 pecans. I am really sore from yesterday now and still have to dye/wash hair...do bills...get clothes ready for tomorrow. Oh, and I went to the grocery and bought a huge grapefruit/tomatoes/romaine leaves. May have a bacon/lettuce tomato breakfast on 1 slice toast tomorrow....we will see....I cannot find the low carb bread - whole foods is out - I will have to check the one around my office. One of my favorite breakfasts that always fills me up is low carb toast and 1/2 grapefruit.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Soooooo sick - tummy troubles/don't know why - I ate peanut butter on organic low carb bread this morning and protein powder mixed in -???? The peanut butter has not given me a problem in the past. I also had a protein bar mid morning - maybe too much fake stuff...I have not been able to eat anything else or even drink water. When the stomach pains come they are in waves and really hurt - oh well hopefully I will survive.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

I have survived!!!

Tummy still is not quite right, but much better. I am afraid to eat anything other than soda crackers and butter most of the day. I got a little adventurous and tried some cheese and I am still living. Tonight I will try an egg. I am not ingesting all that AS in any form any longer - only minimal amounts and the peanut butter is going in the garbage tonight. I really think it was the very small pc of turkey that I ate at Black Eyed Pea Sunday night - it did not look fresh and it did not taste quite right which is why I did not eat any more of it.

WT=157.6
EX=none - not quite up to that w/tummy
Food = all carbs in the way of crackers w/butter and cheese. Tonight I will try eggs. Also managed to get a small cup of coffee w/creamer. I already feel my fingers swelling from the salt in the crackers. No weighing in tomorrow - I am going to try to wait til Sunday morning. OK at least til Friday....

Work is still horrendously busy.......last night I cam home to a HUGE bill from my condo assoc for my share of the shortfall for the assoc. deductible from Ike.....I did not know anything about this. My unit had no real damage and the area was not hit bad. The bill is 974.00?????? Now I have to try to file a claim w/my insurance carrier to see if they will cover it...I sure hope so....I certainly do not have that kind of money laying around - and it is due in 30 days...ugh...I am so frustrated...I think it is time for new Board Members.....
Old 03-18-2009, 07:02 AM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

No weighing today and no exercise.

Evidently I am still sick........woke up w/stomach pains and cramping at 2 am and I still really do not feel well. I don't think I can stomach anything other than crackers. I will give this until Friday and if it does not clear up I guess I will have to go to the doctor. I hate not feeling well............
Old 03-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

no weighing yet and no exercise - i have just felt so bad this whole week. I am feeling a little better today though - unfortunately all I have been able to eat is crackers or bread and cheese. Same for today - I am afraid to eat anything to heavy. At night I have been eating eggs. If I feel better tomorrow I am re-starting the exercise and low carb. I will weigh in on Sunday. I just hope I have not done too much damage. Darn it!!

I noticed last night that my ceramic tile floor is coming up in the den - two rows - 14 tiles -uuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh....what else. I am hoping and praying that I get my income tax return fixed and get a refund soon.......
Old 03-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I do expect to be up from all the carbs I have eaten this week.

I felt ok yesterday and so far so good today.

Exercise - Old Thighs of Steele video and 1 mile fast walk (I am really out of shape not exercising in a week)

Trying to transition back to low carb today :
B=coffee w/creamer and 2% Fage w/1 tsp vanilla protein powder and 1 tsp peanut butter
L= either BLT at home or salad and protein or burger out
D=probably another Fage or eggs scrambled
S=coffee, olives, protein bar

Hopefully I will still be in the 150s tomorrow.
Had a mini break-down last night due to the tile floor coming up and finances and BF not understanding. It was releasing and felt good to let it all out. Now I am cried out and he knows how I feel. Time to move on and deal w/things as best I can - help or no help financially or emotionally from him. I am still not eating sugar which is good -I just have to get the carbs out of my system. May I am going home to visit to New Orleans and I need to be down at least 15 lbs.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

weigh in day

Yesterday in addition to my exercise in the morning we walked all over Katy outlet mall - so lots of exercise....Lunch ended up being at Ruby Tuesday - burger and salad. Lunch was late so dinner was pecans and coffee. I feel swollen from all the exercise and eating out yesterday. Woke up with MAJOR butt pain - really felt my workout from yesterday!!

Today:
Weight=158.8 not bad considering my week of carbs
Exercise= South Beach Slam w/weighted gloves and pilates legs - both really good workouts. Tomorrow will most likely be yoga.

I slept later today then I have in months - did not get up til 9 am - felt really good to sleep in.

Food: Brunch = coffee w/creamer + 1 sl low carb toast/1/2 tsp mayo/2 sl low sod bacon/slice tomato

S= protein bar

D=most likely roast and asparagus and 1 small beet (good for my liver)
coffee w/creamer

Today I need to package qvc returns and clean up - get gas/money/grocery. I also want to go to a vitamin shoppe I think or whole foods - I am trying to figure out how much and what type of fish oil to take. I already take b12 and d3 and I know fish oil will help w/the arthritis in my spine and my joint (wrists) pain. I really want to take those Revolution ones but they are expensive.

I fully expect to weigh in less tomorrow - hopefully back to 157ish........we'll see.......

Last edited by Debbi; 03-22-2009 at 10:17 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Surprise for me this morning: 160.2 on the scale dissapointment is not a strong enough word. I do not understand - had a great weekend - exercise was terrific, mood was good, food was good and I gained 1.4 lbs overnight.....uggghhhhh.

I am going to brush this off and get on w/it.

Exercise = 0
food = B=coffee w/creamer + 1 sl low carb toast w/1T PB (low sod)
S= 1 protein/omega bar L=1 sl low carb toast w/tuna w/lemon and tsp mayo + iced green tea.
D=1 yogurt (low carb) + 1 slice low fat cheddar + coffee w/creamer.

That should be it. I will resume exercising tomorrow.......oh and last night I did not have the roast and veggies - BF did not want to eat so I had 1 egg scrambled w/cheese and coffee at around 5:30
and 2 blue cheese stuffed olives. Snacked on pecans (12).

Last edited by Debbi; 03-23-2009 at 09:21 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch changed - had slice lc toast w/1 sl cheddar and 1 sl swiss both 2% fat and very thin. Snack was yogurt Dinner =crackers and cheese +coffee w/creamer.

Calories=975 for the day. Trying to keep it at 1000 without exercise.

Plan for tomorrow : Circuit workout + walk or cardio yoga
B= 1sl toast +1 T pb + black coffee
L=tuna +1 sl toast
D=roast + asp/beets + coffee w/creamer
S=yogurt
Old 03-24-2009, 06:31 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Not weighing until Sunday

Exercise=Gilad Low Impact tone and cardio = 35 minutes

B="cream cheese danish" coffee w/creamer
L= tuna w/celery and mayo and lemon + 1 melba
D= roast + asp + coffee w/creamer
S=laughing cow cheese

Still feel puffy - could be the humidity. Muscles are still really sore from Sat. and Sun workouts.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

scale is not budging - no matter what. I really think a lot of it is stress. Had to bring BF to the ER again - he was really sick, in bed three days w/a migraine and he could not hold anything down. He was dehydrated and could not shake the migraine. He is better now - but it has been a ruff 5 days.

Menu has not been the best but not terrible. I feel like I have sinus issues - headaches etc. Yesterday and Saturday I exercised good, ate good, but no results so far, scale is the same.

Today for breakfast I had cream cheese "danish "and coffee w/creamer(500)
L=lean cusine (240)
D=coffee w/creamer and probably one egg scrambled and a sugar free popsicle.(140)

Tuesday I am on strict induction w/the exception of coffee for the next two weeks. And I am back to circuits every other day w/either cardio or yoga or pilates or nothing inbetween. I still always feel so tired, which is the main reason I am trying to eliminate all carbs for a while. We will see.......

I am thinking about buying a rebounder when I get my tax return - ??

Last edited by Debbi; 03-30-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Well, it has been quite a while since I posted. Lots of "stuff" serious serious depressing stuff has happened. I will be jobless shortly and my BF of 10 yrs and myself will most likely have to go our separate ways due to finances. I am holding out hope that I can make it through Christmas and that something will give .... I can move to Missouri and live with my brother. We will have to give our beloved puppy away - I just cannot bear to think about all this any longer - I have spent days crying and trying to figure things out. First Katrina - I lose everything - 50 years worth - my house everything. I had to move for my job to Texas - at least I had that - Bf went thru a very bad time w/attempted suicides etc. We lost lots of friends who took their lives, who could not cope - now my job will be gone. They cannot tell us when - some time after June. I don't know what I will do - I don't know if I can keep going through this....today I heard Joel Osteen talk about Job and I listened to his advice and I will try to remember it ...for now I can only focus on NOW and try to get control of what I can which is my diet. So this week end I have half heartedly attempted to stay on plan. Exercise was great...eating was okay (it has been worse)! Weight is up, but not as high as I thought it would be....162.8...should be higher based on stress levels, no exercise, no sleep, poor eating. But I will put all my concentration on my health since that seems to be the only thing I can control right now. I will be back journaling as often as possible. My brother gave me some advice for right now..."Don't kill yourself at your job and if you have an opportunity to interview, go - even if you have to take time without pay". He also said that if I do move to St. Louis he feels he can help me get a job. I really want to move back home to New Orleans and I am hoping something will break there - but for now I will follow his advise and stop going in to work an hour early and working through lunch every day and I will start seriously taking care of my self and getting my body and my house in order.

Last edited by Debbi; 04-12-2009 at 04:36 PM..
Old 04-13-2009, 08:31 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise: 5 Tibetans
Food: B=coffeew/creamer + 1/2 LC tortilla w/2 slices cheese
S=1/2 protein bar and a few almonds
L=Kroger LC Yogurt
D=Egg whites(2) + 1 oz cheese + spinach + 1 coffee w/creamer
Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

WT = 162.6
Exercise= leslie's interval workout plus floor legs
B=1/2 cup of fage plain + coffee w/creamer
L=cream cheese danish
S=piece of dark chocolate
S=Muscle Milk lite choco shake frozen ate 1/2
D=coffee w/creamer 1/2cup of fage w/1 tsp pb + 1 tsp of van. pp

I will do better tomorrow - no chocolate or cream cheese.

My plan (subject to change )for tomorrow is:
Exercise = Muscle Ballet Video
B= Hard boiled egg plus 1 white w/Mayo
L= Tuna lettuce wrap w/Mayo
D=Boiled egg sliced on spinach w/a little parm and butter
Also my usual coffees

Thursday plan: (suppose to rain so I will try a JUDD down day)
B= 1/2 cup 0 % fage plus 1 tsp pb + 1 tsp pp + cw/creamer 100cal
L=Muscle Milk light shake (frozen) 110 cal
D=1/2 cup 0% fage plus 1 tsp pb + 1 tsp pp + coffee w/creamer 100 cal
S=Egg

Exercise will be: Yoga for weight loss plus pilates legs plus 10 minute cardio
Old 04-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Over the weekend I ordered from Netrition for the first time in years. I ordered GG Crisp breads, PB2, Davinci SF syrup, SF Marshmallows.

Also ordered from Amazon an old book I have been dying to re-read - a romance novel about a girl who loses weight and wins the man!! Very inspiring - Summer's Awakening by Ann Weale. I also ordered some DVDs - one I lost in Katrina - Karen Voigt Core Fusion - loved this DVD. Callanetics Evolution and Cardio Callanetics and a Yoga DVD. I can't wait to get my goodies. My last splurge. I had a partial credit to be used up.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

WT=162.6
EX= gilad floor legs + Gilad cardio + Yoga for Wt loss
B=Toast w/cream cheese and cocoa + coffee w/creamer
L=LC tortilla w/ ham and cheese lettuce and may
D= very small burger w/mayo and coffee w/creamer or egg and asparagus?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

WT=163.2 ???
EX=0
B=Cream cheese "Danish"
S=Dark Chocolate
L=LC Yogurt and slice swiss cheese
D=1 small pork chop and lettuce w/1 tsp dressing
Will try to do some exercise this evening but it is unlikely since I have to cook.

I think after this morning I will be back fully on plan again. I have gotten everything out of my system and I am making sense of my life again and putting things into perspective.

Could not exercise this morning because I over slept since I was on the phone w/a friend until midnight....I realized I cannot count on anyone but me no matter what any one says - this friend has been saying she has a job for me so I can go home and then last night I found out it was all BS - obviously she is jealous and does not want me to be successful, even if it means I lose everything. That is okay, I will survive this - that conversation was just what I needed. I am not crying any more I am MAD!!