Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #661
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
Okay, today was better - not perfect but better
Exercise as I said earlier was fantastic.
Food:
B=3 sl thin turkey bacon + 1 oz cr cheese + 1 tsp coconut butter + coffee
L=1/2 string cheese - Brownie from Whole Foods
D-Baked chicken - about 1/3 of 1/2 of the breast/asparagus w/1T of Ken's Blue Cheese + coffee
Dang that brownie!!

Plan for tomorrow is : no exercise (any will be a bonus)
Food: B=2 slices turkey bacon + 1 oz cream cheese + coffee
L= chicken leg/thigh + asparagus + spray ranch dressing
D=chicken breast + asparagus + braggs vinegarette + coffee
S=1 pc Lindt 72% chocolate
S= (at work if needed) - 1 wedge laughing cow cheese + GG Brancrisp(1) + 2 walnut halves.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can do this!!

Went to Stein Mart and found a pair of brown pants for work and a pretty open cardigan and a gorgeous black pencil skirt w/a black leather waist band. Skirt is way too tight but in 10lbs it will be perfect - so I am keeping it and the receipt and hoping that in a couple of weeks I will be in it.

Did a good bit of picking up today and of course shopping - this combined w/the exercise and my body is a little achey.

Got the NN Omega 3 w/D3 liquid - did not take any today......scared it will upset my stomach and I feel good today. Will try it sometime during the week.

Love the 10.00 White Stag jeans I got at WalMart so much I want to go back and get the black ones........I am sure they will have them next Friday.

Hope my week at work is less stressful than it has been and will try once again to go in a little bit later.
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #662
Major LCF Poster!

Well, stayed up late and as expected over slept so no exercise. Another very stressfull day at work and I caved - not as bad as usual so I am still improving but nonetheless still caved. I> WILL> STAY >ON >PLAN >TOMORROW>NO>MATTER>WHAT

Today: 0 exercise - DOMS from yesterday - I love how kickboxing makes my hips and arms feel!
B=yogurt (woke up way too late for anything else)
L=very small amount of chicken and some asparagus - both plain
Caved: zingers and mini candy
D=chicken w/shredded cheese & coffee

Soooooooooo angry at myself. I have to stop letting people influence me and my moods.

Plan for tomorrow:
EXERCISE -not sure - whatever I feel like.
B=scrambled eggs from work + coffee Will try to drink at least 2 bottles of water today w/lemon.
L=tuna w/lettuce and braggs
D=asparagus w/parm and dressing (1 tsp Braggs) + coffee
S=1 oz cream cheese w/splenda (1) and lemon
Old 09-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #663
Major LCF Poster!

Sitting here watching Biggest Loser and feeling so self defeated allowing life and its tribulations and trials get in the way with my weight loss and eating healthy. I need to get a grip this week on my diet and not worry about the exercise until the weekend. Weight is so high I find myself ignoring it because I cannot face it - yet I still self sabotage and eat off plan - why? What is it that is causing me to not put myself and my health first? I need to just dig into the willpower for now because I cannot figure this out. I know what I weighed this morning and I will weigh again on Saturday morning and I am making a promise to myself that I will NOT waiver off my plan for the next 3 days. Baby steps, small increments of time - I can handle this - concentrate on just diet, just eating right - exercise will follow - don't look past the next 3 days, just concentrate on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.....I can do this - I will do this. I will report back on Saturday morning and it will be positive - even if I do not lose 1 lb I will stay on plan.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #664
Major LCF Poster!

Stuck to my plan today!! Feels good - a sense of accomplishment...finally.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #665
Major LCF Poster!

Still on plan!! Yay me!! Little tempted this evening but quelled the thoughts w/some cream cheese. Scale this morning said I am down 2.4lbs. Gosh it is so slow now compared to 10 yrs ago, but I'll take whatever I can get and will be gratefull.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #666
Major LCF Poster!

Got a little off course today but got right back on. Down another pound! That's 3lbs from Monday and I have not exercised at all. I really want to but today I was really sick - in fact I stayed home from work. I coughed most of the night till I got up and had a tsp of honey and it stopped the cough but my stomach was really upset this morning and I just did not have it in me to go to work. I honestly thought I was coming down w/the flu.

Felt better in the afternoon and went to the grocery & Target. Got a new Piloxing video set that I am anxious to view and do!! Also got a Jane Fonda dvd that looks like fun as well - dance mainly. Hoping I feel good enough tomorrow to exercise.

Realized a little while ago that tomorrow is October 1st - ughh - glad it is October but that means I will be spending Saturday morning doing bills.

I am afraid BF is getting a migraine - I sure hope not.

Watching Jersey Shore.....getting ready to go brush my teeth and go to bed so I can get up early and preview my new videos.

Happy it is the weekend and October.............
Old 10-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #667
Major LCF Poster!

Previewed the new videos - I like the Fonda one although it is a little slow - the Piloxing one is strictly toning - I did not realize that or I would not have purchased it. Oh well.

Did Kickboxing Xtreme this morning - 40 minutes KB - was really sweating - felt good-not real difficult but felt my heart rate was up and don't feel exhausted after.

Breakfast:
coffee/2% fage w/cinn, van pp, 1T kashi go lean.

Breakfast will most likely last me until dinner tonight - we will go out after the LSU game is over - not sure where yet, maybe seafood.

I am getting ready to go to TJ Maxx to buy a new lamp for the bedroom and look for a birthday gift for my brother. I have 40.00 worth of coupons that I can use!!

Weather is beautiful!!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #668
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch was cream cheese and veggie crackers
Dinner was 1/2 burger w/tiny amount of cheddar at Outback/coffee at home

Things I need to remember: space meals better/no snacking/1 sl of lc bread for lunch really helps for some reason. Stop eating at 6pm - nothing after this time. Also do not do strenuous exercise - today I was hungrier than usual and I think it was the exercise since I did not exercise during the week and I really was not "looking" for food. I need to keep it to slow cardio and yoga/pilates and every other day! At least to start. Also MuST keep calories to no higher than 1,000 per day or I do NOT lose weight.

Tomorrow I will do the Fonda dvd and then yoga/pilates. Also will try a breakfast of eggs in the morning/snack on yogurt/early dinner - not sure what yet - but some type of protein - probably fish and veggie or a burger ......

Found my lamp at Kirkland's - and it was only 29.99 so I bought it and I really like it!!

Tomorrow I need to package returns/wash hair/boil eggs/figure out dinner/grocery/get clothes ready for the week! Friday I will be out of the office in training and Saturday I meet w/a builder......nice change of pace for the end of the week and weekend!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #669
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise today was Jane Fonda dvd and then Graceful gliding discs (sort of like ballet) only aobut 10 min of it for a total of 50 minutes. Pretty good exercise.

I am finding I am hungrier now that I am back exercising. So I will switch it to every other day til I get better control and lose more weight.

Food today was pretty good - had 1 trouble spot but managed to stay at around 1,000 calories. Will weigh in on Tuesday to see how much I lost in 1 week.

Hoping the stress at work won't get to me and I can stay on plan - really need to get this off. And it is not coming off like it did 12 years ago! Much slower!

All in all it was a good weekend!
Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #670
Major LCF Poster!

Okay so weight loss for the week is 3.4lbs. Not bad was hoping for 5lbs - guess those days are over. It comes on so fast but takes forever to get it off! Have not exercised this week I have been having one of those weeks where I am sooo tired I have trouble getting up in the morning. I did park at the far garage today and walked to/from work so that was at least something! Diet has had some valleys - lots of Halloween candies at work, but I have kept it to a minimum and I am getting stronger every day! In fact I did really well today and I am hoping to see a loss tomorrow!
Old 10-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #671
Major LCF Poster!

Still maintaining, still unable to get up and get it together to exercise. Just knowing all the work I have hanging over my head guilts me into getting to work really early. But, I am turning over a new leaf next week - I am going to try to park in the far garage all next week-so long as it doesn't rain! This will enable me to get to work at a more reasonable hour and thus allow me time to exercise and even sleep a little later!! And since I will be getting to work when the vendors in the mall open I can easily pick up scrambled eggs or bacon every morning for breakfast!! Win-Win!!

I am struggling still w/the food - Halloween candy all over the office/Stress to the nth degree and I have succombed somewhat - trying to just maintain through tomorrow. Then I travel out of town for training (not far) on Friday and back home so I will be out of the office w/the candy/stress and we have a holiday on Monday - so a long weekend and an opportunity to get it together and lose some weight - I am actually excited about it!!!

I am going to weigh again on Sunday and report on my weekend at that time............
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #672
Major LCF Poster!

Updating: Let life get in the way again. Trip, best friend's sister in ICU and her mother in Hospice - waiting to hear any day - they have given her only 48hrs......so sad. Dog appears to be slightly ill..........BF is on his 2nd day of migraines.........trip was okay but the class was terrible..........spent too much money & ate out way too much. All that has come to a halt. Did better yesterday and doing much better today. Exercise has been great the last 2 days..........and I have my week planned out. Will not let anything get in my way!!.

Today:
Exercise 40 min Prevention Cardio
B=coffee + couple/three T of Whipped peanut butter/CoQ10 + B complex + 1 tsp NN Omegas w/D3 + extra 1,000 mg of VD3.
L=tuna w/lemon & dijonaiise (1tsp)
D=burger (small) w/asparagus or green beans + coffee
Old 10-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #673
Major LCF Poster!

Best friend's Mom died today - heart failure - she was over 400lbs.....this needs to be a wakeup call to her children and to me! I feel so bad for my friend I pray that she and her siblings get through this as peacefully as possible and that her mother is in heaven and free of pain.

It is official - dog is sick and is now on Flagyl. BF still has the migraine but it is better - joy oh joy - and always the night before I have to go to work!! Hopefully I will sleep well tonight - I am contemplating taking an advil or something since my joints are so sore and stiff from exercising. We'll see.

Lunch was cream cheese
Dinner was small burger w/.5 slice of cheddar and coffee .

Off to watch Dancing w/the stars!!
Old 11-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #674
Major LCF Poster!

Wow it has been a month - lots of stuff has happened. Lots of illness, weight up and down and up and up. Stress, depression you name it has happened and it will continue - that's life. I have finally decided enough is enough and I am committing to clean eating for 1 week and then I will weigh - I am afraid to weigh now - maybe by Monday I will get some courage, but I know its bad. My brother is coming in for Thanksgiving and I really want to lose some weight so I can at least be comfortablein my clothes. I have a couple of pictures of me on my cell phone - one I have emailed to my computer but I do not know how to get them on here. If anyone reads this and knows how to do (really simple version) please please let me know. I would love to put my before and after on here as a goal to get back to where I was and not back to where I started! Anyway - 11/12 I am back officially and will start exercising again. I even think I am ready to accept that I either have to go to bed earlier during the week or I have to take the time to exercise in the morning and get to work later. I cannot continue NOT exercising during the week. And I have to stop letting illnesses and stressors get in my way of staying on plan and taking care of me. I am bigger than I have been in 10 years and I am so ashamed. I have been tested and tested and all they tell me is that we gain weight as we age and it is harder to lose. So, I am throwing in the towel and believing there is nothing wrong w/me other than I am eating too much and the wrong things. SO - to prove this, I am eating squeaky clean and exercising everday from 11/12 to 11/27. That is 15 days. I will get up the courage to weigh in Monday and then again 11/24 and then 11/28. I am praying I can get this off and that I have only been fooling myself by saying I am not really eating that badly! We'll see.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #675
Major LCF Poster!

Exercised - Ramp it up (slim in six w/my own floor work due to bad back).
Did pretty good food wise - significantly better than I have been doing and excited to be getting back on plan. My friend I had dinner with last night is really sick - ugghh hope I don't get it - upped by Vit D3 today. Went to meet w/builder about house - still not real sure but it is looking promising - and the builder was sick...........went to the grocery and half the people there were sick - coughing etc. and most of the people at my office are sick..........just have to stay well - tomorrow I hope to buy a roasted chicken from Whole Foods and have that in some low sodium chicken soup!

Otherwise a pretty good day.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #676
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise today was pretty good. Kathy Smith's Walk Matrix (30 min) + 10 min of Gilad's Power & Grace = 40 minutes.

Go Saints!!! They almost lost but pulled it out thanks to a dumb play Atlanta's coach called.....

Food was okay - still working on being perfect but doing so much better. Went to Whole Foods and got a Naked Chicken for me and a chicken pot pie and Classic chicken for my friend who is sick along w/their mashed sweet potato casserole. It feels good to do something for someone else.

Also returned a couple of sweaters and packaged retuns for QVC that BF can take to the PO in the morning. Washed hair, boiled eggs, cooked....getting ready to relax.

Back to work tomorrow - but only for 4 days!!! I have to get up early enough to exercise this is a priority!!! Also back to black coffee in the am...... Will be having chicken for lunch and dinner!! Gonna shoot for a 30 minute walk in the morning w/floor legs. Plan on building up to being able to add on a 10-15 minute finisher by end of the week!

Last edited by Debbi; 11-13-2011 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #677
Major LCF Poster!

Trying to post picture & it is not working. I wish I knew how to post from my email to this journal.

Last edited by Debbi; 11-13-2011 at 05:46 PM..
Old 11-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #678
Major LCF Poster!

Good day - mostly stayed on plan - no sugar at work which is HUGE. Forced myself up and did a little kickboxing for 20 minutes. Adopted two people (husband & wife) at the VOA for Christmas - she wants a robe and slippers and he wants a coat - I cannot wait to go buy the gifts!!!

Started getting depressed when I got home because BF has a migraine and is on his pain meds which I cannot stand & he is now sleeping - but I reminded myself that this is all about taking care of ME. So I ate my chicken and had my coffee and now I am getting ready to have my 1 oz of cream cheese w/ AS.

Tomorrow will be even better than today -
Old 11-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #679
Major LCF Poster!

Well, not a good day today. Woke up too late to exercise. Stomach issues - bad all day which caused me to eat off plan. Got an email that the cost to build is increasing because lot needs more fill - and I do not have the money, so don't know what to do - Then got a call at work that BF needed me to take him to the ER - he couldn't stop vomitting. Had to leave work and rush home to get him. I am really tired. Had a cup of coffee tonight, getting ready to take a mucinex and some cottage cheese (low sodium) or an egg w/cheese - get in bed and relax.

Tomorrow WILL BE a BETTER day!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #680
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Debbi, could you email the photos to yourself, and then download them from the email onto your PC? I usually just put the photos right onto my desktop so I can find them easily. Then go to photobucket.com and create a free account and follow the simple directions (all you basically have to do is click a button that says "upload photos") there to upload them from your computer onto photobucket. Once they are on your photobucket account, you can click "generate code," copy the code they give you, and paste that code onto a post here, and voila, there are your pictures. It's really pretty easy!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #681
Major LCF Poster!

Much better diet wise today - no exercise though - really bad weather and had to prepare to leave when I could for work. But food wise was much better! So glad to have instructions to post pictures - thanks Verbqueen! I can email them to myself, infact I already have the after picture - just need to email the before.

Tomorrow is my last work day til Monday after Thanksgiving - hooray! Downer is we have to meet w/the regulators to go over our underwriting philosophy and criteria so they can apply that to loans we have underwritten to see if we have an Fair lending issues.......hopefully we do not. I can honestlly say I underwrite by the book across the board - no exceptions. Nevertheless it makes me nervous since it is so subjective and I will not be there to answer any questions. Well, I can't worry about it now, its done and I really need the time off. I am going to try to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #682
Blabbermouth!!!

Debbi, I think once you log onto photobucket, they make the instructions really, really easy to follow. You'll have no trouble.

Enjoy your time off!
Old 11-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #683
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks again Verbqueen - I plan on trying this tomorrow!

Exxxxtttrrreeemely stressful day! Met w/the Federal Regulators (FDIC) - for 2 hrs! Felt like I was on the witness stand. Unfortunately the other underwriter did not speak up to answer any questions so I ended up giving all the answers. My bosses said I did well - I simply told the truth and answered all their questions......so...we'll see.

Tommorrow is the 1st day of my vacation!!! Plan on doing lots of exercising, resting, and eating on plan. Also Christmas shopping, cleaning, going to the French Quarter, the outlet mall....on and on......I am just so happy to be off for 10 whole days!! Did not eat on plan today but did not consume a lot of calories......but will be on plan tomorrow and will report back then!!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #684
Major LCF Poster!

Day 1 of vacation:

Exercise: 50 min of Kathy Smith's Body turnaround - pretty good !
Food:
1 tsp peanut butter
2 coffees
1/2 of round steak/lettuce & dressing/very tiny piece of St Joseph bread.
1 oz cream cheese

Went to Burlington Coat factory and bought Matthew,(from my adopted Christmas family) a really pretty London Fog coat! Also got a skirt and hoodie for me.

Grocery shopping/and out to eat and that is it! I did take care of some paperwork and ran to the magazine store -

I have been trying to upload my picture from my computer to photobucket but can't. It starts doing it and gets to about 37% and then goes back to 31% and then I get an error. Maybe it is because I emailed it to myself from my phone as an attachment? Don't know - cannot figure it out! Oh well......I will keep trying.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #685
Major LCF Poster!

Day 2 of vacation :
Slept well & got in my 8hrs. A little stiff and sore in my joints - not from exercising, wish I could take and advil.......
Getting ready to exercise - trying to decide what........
Still a little tired even after coffee and vitamins. Will most likely do Yoga Dance or walk for 40-60 minutes - I know I just want steady state cardio this morning - nothing interval or Hitt and not a lot of upper body movements. I also plan on doing some closet cleaning today.
Foodwise: Either yogurt or shake - probably the Oh Yeah shake after working out - this will be be Breakfast & Lunch. Then an early dinner - not sure what yet - will also attempt photobucket again.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #686
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise was 70 minutes of cardio & abs/legs/posture exercises using the stability ball. Was pretty good.

Breakfast will be an Oh Yeah Vanilla shake w/a shot of coffee!
Lunch will be Turkey bacon/lettuce/mayo ? maybe
Dinner? Fish & veggie maybe
Old 11-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #687
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm sorry photobucket isn't working for you. I'm stumped, but when I have ANY kind of problem with anything in life, I google it. It's amazing the answers you find. So you should try googling "photobucket photo won't load" or some such thing, and you may find your answer.

Sorry--hoped it would be easy!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #688
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Verbqueen - I am almost positive it is due to the format that I emailed it to myself. I am gong to borrower someone else's phone (mine is old) take a picture of the pictures and try again - I am going to google as well.........just to tired right now to pursue it! I won't give up!

Breakfast was the Oh Yeah shake/no lunch/snacked on coconut/cream cheese/cocoa/peanut butter then for dinner we went to Picadilly cafeteria around 5ish and I had 1 slice of roast/green beans/carrots/water. That's it. I came home to have a piece of the cream cheese chocolate thing only to realize I bought the fat free cool whip/cocoa not the sugar free.........thank goodness I did not eat any more and thank goodness I did not have that much today. In the garbage it goes!!

Tomorrow I think I will try one of those Juddd down days I keep reading about. I am making it a quiet day at home, cleaning, relaxing & cooking. I have lots to do!! I plan on eating coffee & 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast, Lunch will be turkey bacon w/ lettuce & tiny bit of mayo and dinner will be a 100 cal pc of tilapia, a couple of artichoke leaves & coffee - I am figuring this to be about 400 cals. I am also exercising - will see what I feel like in the am but it will be for 45-60 minutes and I really want to do a Classical Stretch segment. May venture to the craft store so I can get started painting some Christmas items.......or I may do that Monday since I am OFF ALL WEEK!!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #689
Major LCF Poster!

Day 3 of vacation - it is going too fast.....
Watching Oprah's Super Soul Sunday - Eat Pray Love author is on - it is a great show. Made me realize I need to take time for myself and try meditating...........need to care for self and soul. On my second cup of coffee and deciding that for TODAY - I am going to do my Trudie Styler Chair yoga and clean up my house and then just go do something fun and then finish cleaning the house!

Haven't eaten yet, most likely after Yoga I will have 2 slices of Turkey bacon and a scoop of full fat fage yogurt. Most likely no lunch, and then Tilapia w/spinach for dinner and hot tea - if I can pass up my beloved coffee! Trying to do Juddd down day so this will total about 399 calories - which will make a good DD for me.

Had the courage to get on the scale today and I am up yet another 2 pounds from my highest recent weight - have to start weighing daily again and stop fooling myself with all those little cheats - they add up! I don't really know if my body will not allow me to lose weight or if I am truly self sabotaging me and just cannot admit it right now - so I am taking the attitude that if I do not lose weight, it is okay so long as I am eating better and following my plan - sooner or later it will have to come off! If it doesn't budge by December 1st, I am making an appointment w/the doctor and will bring my journal showing what I am eating and doing for exercise. I do know that my body will not let go of the weight while I am eating any sugar or wheat. Wheat not so much but absolutely NO SUGAR. And I have already told BF no more eating out - cannot handle the sodium, so next big meal out will be Thanksgiving w/my brother and sister in law at Cafe Adelaide (Brennan's restaurant) - looking forward to the turkey. Of course this means I have to cook!!!

Later....time for yoga!!
Old 11-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #690
Major LCF Poster!

picture