Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #481
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
Did okay yesterday even though we went to dinner for my birthday.
A friend took us to a very nice restaurant and I had shrimp sauteed in olive oil and garlic w/mushrooms and green beans and 2 glasses pinot noir. This morning I maintained which I am soooo gratefull for!

Today I exercised - Yoga earth. Met another friend around 3ish to exchange Christmas gifts w/him and ate a burger w/cheddar and mayo and onions and water. Breakfast was yogurt 2% fage w/vanilla protein powder. Tonight is coffee and 3 pcs chocolate

I am just exhausted - my head hurt all night and all day - I really want to get that MRI of my neck to find out what is wrong. And they are building a house across the street and were hammering those metal tabs into the exterior that hold the bricks at 7am! Idiots.......

Plan for tomorrow is exercise in am - either Taebo amped or Cardio callanetics. Food - yogurt/tuna salad/salmon & asparagus.
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

I am not weighing today because I did not wake til 9am and I feel like I have fluid - probably from the eating out. After we ate the burger yesterday I felt like I couldn't get enough water and both BF and I were unusually full all evening.

Today:
Exercise: walked 1.5 miles and did I Weight circuit from dvd Circuits for Women
B=yogurt w/Pb and vanilla protein powder
L=cream cheese w/cocoa & sweetner (craving sugar)
D=salmon w/asparagus + coffee

Have a capped tooth that appears to be having a problem - I am hoping it will go away....hate the dentist.

Ran erranda and returned a gift. Went to WF to buy more Organic Bistro dinners for the week.

Now I am getting ready to wash my hair and do bills -which I have been putting off - for the month (February).

Just thinking I am giving this one more week since I had a couple of cheat days this weekend - real clean low carb w/yogurt all week - if I don't show at least a 3 lb loss by next Friday then I will try Juddd.
I just realized it is already 4:20 and I am not hungry so probably coffee after I wash my hair and a yogurt - maybe - an egg white omelette ? dunno.....just know it will have to be low cal.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:44 PM   #483
Major LCF Poster!

Very discouraged - weight is up 3.2lbs??? I just cannot eat out and I did endulge in a few pieces of dark chocolate so now it will be strict clean induction.

Got a call from the doctor's office and they are getting permission for the MRI of my neck - the EMG report said I have radiculopathy of my C5/6.

So - on to tomorrow - it will rain - hard and bad according to the weather station so I will try to walk at least a mile but may not be able to because I have to get to work early to get a spot in the garage but we'll see.

Food:
Breakfast=Eggs + coffee w/1tsp cream
Lunch=6 boiled shrimp/1 cup lettuce/1T Braggs vinegarette
Dinner=egg + 1 white + 1 oz cheese + coffee w/1tsp cream

Crossing fingers for weight loss and that I can manage a strict 2 week induction. Also need to drink water!!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #484
Major LCF Poster!

Day 1 down....and successfull

No exercise - woke too late

Still have to eat my egg and cheese and I am done.

Tomorrow I will exercise and stay low carb/induction:

B=scrambled eggs + bacon + black coffee
L=tuna w/mayo + lettuce
D=omelette + coffee
Old 02-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #485
Major LCF Poster!

Another good low carb day but no exercise - terrible weather had to leave early and tomorrow promises to be even worse weather. I am having terrible terrible head and neck pain - last night was so bad I almost did not go to work today. Wanted to take off tomorrow due to the weather but now I have to go since my boss called me today to say how great I am doing and that I will be getting a bonus! I don't think it would look good if I do not go in tomorrow - just have to pray that the weather does not get bad and I stay safe.

Plan for food for tomorrow:
Breakfast=eggs + coffee
Lunch=soup
Dinner = Omlette or soup or tuna stuffed in 1/2 avocado!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

Eating was okay today - feel like I am teetering on the edge of going completely off plan.

It has been 5 days and absolutely no sugar! Unfortunately no exercise either....weather is so bad, sleet & rain that I just sleep too late. I have to leave so early to get in the garage - I am not walking 5-6 blocks in this weather. But Saturday and Sunday I will be back to exercising!! And I will weigh in Sunday morning.

Tomorrow:
Exercise - will try
B=Eggs + coffee
L= cheese slices (2) w/lettuce
D= Soup or omelette
S= few pork rinds

Tomorrow night we will go to get the new magazines that come out at the newstand and I will probably go to the grocery ...

Last edited by Debbi; 02-03-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Old 02-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

Did okay today - eating wise. No exercise. Nasty weather. Had to take advil last night for my head and neck - I wonder if that will affect any weight loss/gain? Hope not because sometimes I have to take it. Been averaging twice a week -1 advil. I have my MRI next week to see what is wrong.

We went to the newstand tonight and grocery. I am looking forward to tomorrow & exercising!
Old 02-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #488
Major LCF Poster!

So far so good!
Exercise was the Firm's 500 calorie workout - it was tuff and I had to walk thru some of it - I am not used to working out like I used too! Tomorrow I am doing Jane Fonda's complete cardio and stress relief DVD.

Have had 1 coffee and a little yogurt. Lunch will be around 2pm and I am planning on having some brisket and a veggie at Voodoo barbecue.

Later....
Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #489
Major LCF Poster!

The Brisket was great! And it was plain - you added your own barbecue sauce - which I didn't! You also choose 2 sides - I chose veggies and cole slaw the lesser of the evils and really did not eat much of either. But I ate ALL the brisket. I have been full all the rest of the day until around 8pm tonight so I had coffee and a little cream cheese. That's it.

The dvd I did really did me in....I can already feel muscle soreness even though I modified most of it. Went to Target and got a Jane Fonda dvd w/gliders and another dvd w/a foam roller (not Jane Fonda). Looking forward to seeing those tomorrow. Still planning on doing the Fonda DVD though.

Plan for tomorrow is to have yogurt for breakfast/tuna w/braggs and lettuce for lunch/salmon for dinner.

I am weighing in Monday morning as that will be 1 week I am back on plan. Hoping for 5lbs but I really don't feel it - I feel like I might have lost 2 or 3 lbs only. I really need to make a more concentrated effort this week to get the exercise in and eliminate more AS.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #490
Major LCF Poster!

Got up later than I hoped.....Exercised - Jane Fonda's Stress relief DVD - about 30 cardio/8 min floor legs and 8 min stretch. I like the cardio and legs.

B=coffee + Fage 2% plain yogurt

Getting ready to run some errands and then will have my tuna at around 2:00 and Salmon around 5:30 or 6 ish.

I am worried about my MRI because I have difficlulty laying flat on my back on a hard surface due to my scoliosis - hopefully I can do this. I plan on doing my yoga for scoliosis dvd every evening this week up to Thursday and hopefully that will help loosen up my back some so that I can lay flat. Also hoping I have a pillow for my head because due to the scoliosis my neck becomes hyper-extended and there is no way I can hod a painfull position like that for 40 minutes. I'll take an advil before I go and then do whatever I have to in order to see what is wrong w/my neck.

Also need to research limited approval condos for my phone call with the originators on Tuesday!

It is finally a beautiful day - should be around 60 degrees and BF is sleeping off the drugs he took for his migraine last night - 3rd one this week. None the week before - he drinks way too much diet coke and I know that the aspartame has have something to do w/his headaches. Yesterday he had about 5 or 6 huge diet cokes from restaurants/gas station and then around 2 bottles at home - way too much.

Oh and my 7 days of being on plan ends Monday so weigh in will be Tuesday morning!!

Last edited by Debbi; 02-06-2011 at 09:12 AM..
Old 02-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #491
Major LCF Poster!

Day did not go as planned.....
Ended up shopping thru lunch and munching on nuts. Came home and had 3 oz cream cheese. Later had dinner - Salmon patty and a tiny bit of green beans + coffee. Wish I had stayed on plan.

Tomorrow I plan on walking for exercise in the morning and in the evening yoga for scoliosis. Breakfast w/be coffee w/heavy cream - lunch will be low sodium tuna, lettuce, bragg's vinegarette - Dinner will be coffee + other half of tuna salad. Hoping for a good day tomorrow!
Old 02-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #492
Major LCF Poster!

Did not exercise - too sore from last two days so I took a day off but will exercise tomorrow.
Food: NOT GOOD
Started w/coffee w/heavy cream which I never have and I did not feel well most of the morning. Also had pork rinds - big mistake - way too much fat and got really nauseated until around 2 pm. I had some ritz crackers and cheese and a peppermint and then felt much better. Tonight I had a chicken breast and coffee. Should not have had the the crackers and mint but it did the trick and I don't regret it since I really felt bad.

Tomorrow I plan on doing some walking in the am - breakfast will be yogurt and coffee/lunch will be a chicken breast w/lettuce and dressing or plain chicken breast and dinner will be egg white omelette with cheese and coffee. Hopefully I will feel okay.

Getting nervous about my conference call tomorrow - hopefully it will go well.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #493
Major LCF Poster!

Conference call went okay. Today was weigh in and I have not lost 1 pound in a week. With the exception of yesterday and 1 other minor indiscretion I have been on plan and I am thoroughly disgusted. I have committed to 2 week so I will stick it out another week and try to clean it up even more. Here's the plan:

Wednesday: Joan Lunden exercise video
B=eggs + coffee
L=1 sl low sodim ham and 1 sl low sodium swiss w/ 1 cup lettuce + 2 tsp dressing
D=same as lunch + coffee

Thursday: Linda Evans video + legs
B=Egg Whites + parm
L=0 - will have MRI at 2pm
D= Brisket w/veggies + coffee

Friday: Gilad Interval cardio + legs
B=Boiled egg + 2 sl low sodium turkey bacon + 1/4 avocado + coffee
L=Brisket (left over) + 1 cup lettuce + 2 tsp dressing
D=Brisket (left over) + green veggie + 1 tsp fat + coffee

Saturday: Taebo Amped
B=Coffee + Egg whites w/parm + low sodium turkey bacon
L=Boiled egg + 1/4 avocado
D=out to dinner - grilled fish of some kind + green veggies + coffee

Sunday: 2 mile hip & thigh walk + yoga for scoliosis
Brunch= egg omelette w/cheddar and 1/4 avocado
Dinner = salmon + green veggie + coffee

Then we'll see what I weigh on Monday. Praying I can stay on this for the next 5 days!!
Old 02-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #494
Major LCF Poster!

Have not been on plan - I have been in horrible head and neck pain. BF has a very bad migraine again...but I WILL be back on tomorrow.

I had my MRI yesterday - wasn't too bad. I got my results today: Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease of C3,4,5,6. Stenosis of the spine and something about the foramina on the right of C6,7 and on the left of C5,6 - they are mailing me the report. I am being referred to a pain management doctor - we'll see what happens. Now next Friday I have to go to the Liver doctor. I have been sooooo tired all I want to do is lay down and sleep and then I can't sleep!

Staying in tonight since neither of us feel well and it is the last night for the cold weather. Tomorrow promises to be a pretty day! I will have egg in the morning -tuna for lunch and fish/veggie for dinner. Will do the Linda Evans tape w/floor legs. Sunday I will try to do the Taebo Amped DVD.

Plans for the weekend include ordering King Cakes for my brother and a friend in Houston, bills, cleaning house, going through clothes.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #495
Major LCF Poster!

Allowed myself to sleep in today - I desperately needed the sleep - slept until 9am which is really late for me. Not back on plan yet but better eating. I did exercise - the Gold's Gym - Shrink a size DVD-30 minutes/cardio & kettlebell workout - I had to modify of course since I do not do any jumping but I kept up and I did the entire workout - used my 2lb kettlebell for the swings, which I really like.

BF is still not feeling well, but he is better - still slightly nauseated and still has headache so he is still on the meds but earlier he felt better and was able to get out a little bit. I got a new DVD today at Barnes & Noble - Skinny ***** Cardio Booty Bounce - looks like a fun dance dvd which I may do tomorrow.

Weather next week promises to be really beautiful - 60's & 70's so I plan on leaving my house later so I can exercise and park in the garage and walk instead of the building garage - I will save 16.00 per day and get in some extra exercise. So long as I feel okay this is my plan.

Have to say I am a little depressed and worried about my neck - I have read about spinal stenosis and its not good. I am going to start taking the Omega's next week but I need to see what brand is best.

Monday i will order the King cakes - tomorrow is bill, cleaning, clothes. Tonight I am sitting my fat ass in my bed and reading mags and relaxing - it has been a very stressfull week! I want to get up early early tomorrow - have lots to do and errands to run to prepare for the week ahead. Oh and I have to get BF a Valentine Card.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #496
Major LCF Poster!

Exercised today was Taebo - I chose an easy one but was still sweating and did 3/4 of it w/weighted gloves! BF is losing tons of weight I need to ramp this up.

Food so far today has been coffee and 1/2 cup full fat fage. No sure about the rest of the day yet - maybe brisket, maybe shrimp, maybe ????
Old 02-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #497
Major LCF Poster!

Went to get the brisket and the restaurant was basically shut down on one side - had to eat in the bar so we decided to leave. Instead we had a cheeseburger - no bread but I did eat 3 of the fries. Later had coffee and cream cheese. Should not have had the cream cheese. I rate this day - on a scale of 1 to 10 a 6 - only because of the exercise - otherwise I feel way too full. The burger was huge and I ate all of it.

I want to park and walk tomorrow but am having second thoughts because I need to carry my food w/me and it will be heavy to carry for 5 blocks. I have to think about this..... I want to park and walk because then I can get up later, exercise, save money...I think I will park and walk and streamline what I am bringing!

Tomorrow I would like to walk a mile at home and do floor legs - then the 5 blocks to my office and 5 blocks back in the evening. I have to get this weight off! Breakfast will be a protein shake, lunch will be tuna/lettuce/braggs dressing, dinner will be either egg or soup or yogurt. I will also be drinking m cran-lemon water tomorrow that I used to drink.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #498
Major LCF Poster!

So so sick - horrible gas, stomach pains nausea etc for 2 days now. All I can stomach is sprite, grits, crackers, cheese .... and I know I have gained weight from fluid alone. No matter what I am stopping tomorrow the sprite and crackers anyway. I will probably have grits in the morning and soup at lunch and maybe eggs or yogurt tomorrow night and will just sip room temp water. Will try to walk a mile tomorrow - gently! I am very depressed over my pain and diagnosis, everything just seems to be overwhelming at the moment. I need to re group again.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #499
Major LCF Poster!

Felt a little better today and ate a little better.
Walked to work from parking garage, walked to CVS at lunch, walked back to parking garage at 5pm. That was my exercise for the day.

Had coffee and yogurt plain for breakfast, low sodium ham and swiss w/a couple of lettuce leaves for lunch. I did have some caramels - I noticed I was eating them after I ate them - this occurred during a very stressfull period today and I need to be more careful. Dinner so far is just coffee.

Tomorrow is the big awards banquet and I am bigger than ever and do not want to go but it is mandatory.

I got a message from the doctor about scheduling my appointment w/Pain management doctor so I will call them tomorrow. Also have a doctor appointment this friday. I will be glad when all this is over. The stress is killing me.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #500
Major LCF Poster!

Have not been on plan at all. Well, today I started off well but then did not eat after breakfast and at 5 I was starving and ate things I shouldn't while I was out running errands. Dinner was a small Cesaer salad and top of 1 slice of pepperoni pizza. So disappointed in myself that I screwed up a day that I had started so beautifully.

Exercise was Pick your spot Pilates and Richard Simmons 60's cardio.

Met w/the Liver doctor on Friday - says my liver is in good shape and that we can cut the medicine in 1/2 but we will have to draw blood every 3 months and watch the liver counts very carefully. Came home and had upsetment in the mail w/Humana questioning whether I had continuous coverage for 18 months - which I have but now have to prove it before they pay - I thought they had some kind of medical network computer thing that they could research all that. I am hoping they do not question that when I was severed I still had coverage for 3 months and then once the 3 months ended my new insurance w/my new job kicked in. I will have to call them Monday because I believe I had Blue Cross of Illinois from 2002 until 1/1/2010 and then 1/1/2010 until 3/22/2010 I had Aetna (which was my 3 mon severance period). My new insurance did not become effective until 3/10/10 and that was Blue Cross of LA but I always had continuous coverage. In fact I had a 12 day overlap. Now I just have to prove it - God I HATE Insurance companies!

I have an appointment w/Pain Management doctor on Thursday @ 2pm and then the Liver doctor said I need a Bone density test done because people w/PBC are more likely to have osteoporosis than other people. So - that is yet another appointment........

Anyway - I do feel better this weekend - not so tired. Tomorrow I am planning on getting up around 7ish and doing the Classical Strength segment on TV @ 7:30, then cardio - not sure what yet.

Breakfast will be Black coffee and yogurt w/ berries. Lunch will probably be a Lettuce/bacon/tomato/avocado wrap and dinner will be either fish or chicken and cauliflower/broccoli mix.

Would like to go to TJ Maxx and WalMart tomorrow. Will probably get BF some catfish from the grocery - it is really good! I need to find those freezer things that you put in your lunch bag to keep things cold.

Also need to do bills tomorrow and get papers in order for insurance. Clothes ready for the week and wash my hair.

It looks like the weather will hold up and I can walk to/from work next week. I think this will be a better week diet and health wise! At least I hope so.

Last edited by Debbi; 02-19-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Old 02-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #501
Major LCF Poster!

Up really late - missed the Classical Stretch segment on TV so it will be just cardio this morning. Getting ready to exercise.....then will have yogurt, run errands, go to TJMaxx - home to clean up, wash hair, nails etc....Might try the buttered coffee today? Later....
Old 02-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #502
Major LCF Poster!

Did FitPrime's Metaboost workout - really good.

Had yogurt ran errands and stayed out too late and ate junk when I got hungry. Came home and had chicken and coffee. Decided I need to be really strict to reign in these uncontrollable binges when I am not prepared. I need to keep it simple and take it easy to eliminate carbs and watch the fat. So I will attempt the 3 Day Diet (with a few modifications) starting tomorrow. I have most of the stuff and it is low prep and easy -just what I need right now. I don't eat ice cream so dessert will be yogurt which is better for me anyway and the veggies at night will be the substitute allowed of beets/asparagus - both are really good for the liver as well. Although, tomorrow night it will probably be cauiflower and broccoli.

So, tommorow is walk and kick Leslie Sansone video B=1 rice cake (instead of bread) w/1T of Smart Balance Omega peanut butter and 1/2 grapefruit L= 1 rice cake and 3oz tuna in olive oil w/lemon D=chicken w/cauliflower & broccoli w/yogurt for dessert.

If I make it through Monday then Tuesday will be 50 cardio + legs B=1/4 banana + 1 hard boiled egg + rice cake L= 1 can tuna in water w/Lemon + 1 rice cake D=chicken w/asparagus and beets + yogurt

If I make through Tuesday then Wednesday is day 3 and will be yoga/pilates B=1 rice cake + apple slice + 1 oz cheddar L=1 rice cake + 1 Hard boiled egg D=Salmon + asparagus & beets + yogurt for dessert. You are supposed to lose 10 lbs in 3 days with the original diet - I am hoping for 5 or 6 pounds. I will also be walking to/from the parking garage everyday if the weather holds out and if I have time at lunch I will walk to Jesuit Church which is about 3 blocks 1 way. Hoping this will help at last break this vicious cycle of sugar and carbs midday every day since it takes minimal effort to be prepared for the meals and they are easily portable for work. I am absolutely staying out of the drugstores (with the Easter candy) and the grocery for the next 3 days - and NO eating out. I just cannot believe I sabotaged myself again today. I have to get this right this time. Keep it Simple til I know I am on track again.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #503
Major LCF Poster!

Semi good day - no exercise - woke too late - fell back to sleep after the alarm went off. Also did not walk today - parked in the building because I had too much heavy stuff (books & papers) to bring to work. Was busy all day - did not leave desk to even go to the bathroom. And it was a very stressfull day.

Food-wise was a good day - on plan except for black coffee in am - had creamer and sweet n low. Otherwise okay!

Hopefully I can exercise and park and walk tomorrow. I have to boil my eggs now and watch the bachelor.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #504
Major LCF Poster!

Did much better today - I did exercise for 20 minutes - walked to/from the parking garage at work as well!

Food - was better too but not exactly as planned. I forgot my lunch at home - so I only had 2 rice cakes. Breakfast was coffee and a hard boiled egg. Dinner - was grits (very small w/cheese) because my stomach is very upset. That's it. I just wish I could feel good for a while. Seems that at least once or twice a week I have severe gastric upset and every time I try to re-start a diet it happens - maybe my body is just trying to re adjust?? I feel like I should take a week's vacation soon just to get myself together and feeling good and on track w/my diet. But, I hate taking a whole week so soon in the year - on the other hand - I need to get my diet in order and I need to figure out what to do w/my lot/house and some other errands that need to get done and that I have to do soon. Thinking about it.............

Tomorrow I will definitely exercise and walk to/from work and try to re-start the 3 day diet thing or at least eat better.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #505
Major LCF Poster!

Woke way to late again this morning so no exercise and had to park in the garage. I did however walk at lunch to CVS and back so at least I got a little exercise in today. Food was just okay - yogurt and coffee for breakfast; 4 vienna sausages for lunch; protein bar for snack; not sure what dinner will be and coffee.

I go to the Pain Management doctor tomorrow for my first visit. Hope it goes well and I can find the office! Plan for tomorrow is to exercise if I get up early enough - park in the close garage since I have to leave at 1:15pm. The dollar store near my house is opened!! I will stop there tomorrow after the doctor. Plan for food is coffee in the morning with yogurt and lunch will be protein bar on the way to the doctor - dinner will be either hard boiled egg w/bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado slice.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #506
Major LCF Poster!

Now have a TENS unit for the pain and will be going to Physical Therapy. This is the first line of treatment - second level will be injections into the neck - lastly is surgery. SEems I have at least 2 slipped discs and the space b/w those vertebrae has dried up and the vertebrae are cracking. Also have severe arthritis in the back of the vertebral column all the way down. Fun stuff.....

This has been the weekend from hell. BF has had a 2 day migraine - vomitting - the works. I am in severe pain w/the neck, head and back and I am very very depressed. Spent all of Saturday night crying and feeling sorry for myself. But today I have spent making a plan and preparing for the week ahead. I have decided to accept the hand I have been dealt and stop worrying so much about my health and the Road Home and BF and. work and concentrate on feeding my body properly to be healthy again. So long as I am overweight I am miserable - so that has to change. I spent the night boiling eggs, preparing chicken and lettuce for lunch at work, cutting up cheese and bagging salmon and tuna and Bragg's dressing to take to work. I will drink a lot of water and give this my all. I exercised aerobically for 50 minutes on Saturday and for 50 minutes on Sunday - even with no sleep and in pain I pushed through it. I can hardly walk now but somehow I will manage!! So here goes to a positive successfull week ahead. I will weigh in twice per week - every Monday morning and every Friday morning. I will follow basic low carb and WW points (a friend gave me a points plus calculator). I know that I have been eating way too many calories - on plan or not. That is changing. I bought Tilapia fillets and pork chops which I will cook during the week. I am going to try to stay away from beef and see what happens w/chicken, turkey and fish. Also staying away from cream cheese as much as possible and whole eggs (Sears says the yolks cause inflammation - which I am currently FULL OF). I am going to try to read up on anti inflammatory foods and try to add Omegas and Biotin to my diet.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #507
Major LCF Poster!

I really am not making this stuff up - last night was horrible. Severe pain down my entire spine - so severe I could not move I had to wake up BF for help. He got me the heating pad and an advil around 11:30pm and after about an hour I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 5:30 feeling drugged from the advil - it was so hard to stay up. I was not able to exercise and was late for work leaving everything I planned on bringing at home so I ate out of the fridge and mini store in the building. Not a good day at all. Pain is miraculously gone now so I am planning on taking an advil before I go to sleep tonight and wake up early to exercise. I will also try parking in the far away garage and walk to/from work.

One of my at work friends came into my office today shaking and crying - she had a voice mail from an apartment manager where her ex husband lives saying they found him dead! They have 2 children together and she needed to get to the kids before someone else told them. I cannot even believe that someone would leave a voice mail about something like that - it is really very cold. Poor girl, I feel so bad for her - she has been through a lot.

Things will be better tomorrow - I can feel it! Dog goes to the groomer tomorrow and BF is supposed to mop and vacuum. Sure hope he does it. I am keeping a daily record of all that he does/doesn't do and all the money he asks me for - for 30 days. Both for myself and to prove to him the burdens he places on me. Maybe that will work.

I need to stay focused on myself - it is difficult but I followed my list today and did all that was on it minus the exercise and exact foods I wanted to eat. I need a perfect day under my belt and I can feel it will be tomorrow!!

Watching the Bachelor - looks like he is leaning toward Emily. Tonight is the Fantasy suite night - seems like they are all going there!!

I have done the bulk of my bills for the month and now I need to plan my day for tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #508
Major LCF Poster!

Much better exercise wise today - food was so so . It was tuff getting up early but I did it and I exercised for 35 minutes all cardio. I parked at the far garage and walked to & from work. At lunch I walked about 6 blocks to church and to Walgreens and back. Food was 70% on plan........that's all I'm gonna say.. I am getting there though. Tomorrow will be even better. I will try to get up and exercise again and park and walk. We get off an hour early because of the parade tomorrow night - so that's good. I will try to leave even a little earlier and go to the grocery and buy some ground beef and make myself burgers for the rest of the week! BF can fend for himself if he does not want to eat them. Or maybe I will go to the coffee shop by my house and get a salad - eat half and bring the rest home for the next day!! We'll see. Breakfast will be 2 slices turkey bacon and coffee and 1 oz cheddar. Lunch will be lettuce and tuna. Dinner is either burger w/veggies or 1/2 salad out.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #509
Major LCF Poster!

Exercise - felt like I needed to sleep in - I did walk to/from work today so 12 blocks walked. Food was much better today - not perfect but better - I am getting there. Got off an hour early today due to parades. Tomorrow and Friday we get off early as well.

Very tired but trying to stay awake to watch American Idol. Watched Biggest loser last night and cried - felt so bad for him!

Tomorrow I am going to try to exercise and leave later for work. Breakfast will probably be yogurt and lunch tuna - dinner???
Old 03-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #510
Major LCF Poster!

Watching Idol while on line. Exercise was good today - 15 minute circuit workout and I walked to/from work from the garage 6 blocks away - so 12 blocks. Food was better too! BF and I ate at neighborhood cafe - Grilled chicken w/swiss & bacon was delish! Tomorrow promises to be even better - plan is egg/cheese for lunch and dinner may be the grilled chicken again or salad - cannot really make plans of where to eat due to the parades - so, we may have to stick close to the house - we could get a burger or chicken and ribs at another restaurant - we'll see. Exercise will be another 15 minute circuit - I really like this DVD - I will probably not walk to work but park in the building garage tomorrow in anticipation of the large crowds for the Friday night parades. The Far Garage makes it difficult to get out since it is attached to a hotel. We'll see!