Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #301
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debbi
Stats: 297/157/137
WOE: low carb
Down 1.6 today!!

Exercise was an old Stormie O'Martian tape w/ Charlene Tilton from Dallas and Lisa Welchel - funny looking clothes but a decent workout - I did break a sweat!

Tomorrow night I was invited to go out w/a couple of the women at the office for dinner and drinks. I feel bad leaving BF alone on a Friday and I don't know where they are going yet so I may not go. I also have gray roots showing and I really don't want to go out looking like that so I don't know what I will do??

Hopefully I will lose some more quickly so I can get back to siggy by the end of the weekend. Crossing my fingers.

I feel better today and I still have not put the hormone patch on. If I am losing and I can stand the hot flashes and night sweats I am going to try to keep it off.

Floor/tile man called me today. The removed all the old tile in the condo and found 3 cracks in the foundation. They are minor and not an indication of a foundation problem. He said it is normal surface cracking that is common. But they will be adding an additional membrane to cover those three cracks to help prevent the tile from breaking again. It was a relief to hear the foundation is okay even though the association would have to fix it, I really did not want to have to deal with that while trying to sell the house.

Well I will get ready for bed so i can get up and exercise again tomorrow!!
Debbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Weight is going up again - I hate this - but I am sticking to it for another week.

Exercise today was nothing - too tired. I have been really busy making room for all the boxes we will be bringing back this weekend. I dread the thought of it. They finished the floors in the condo and I have to make the final payment this week - My IRS refund almost covers the last half of it.....

I just want this weight off........

Oh well, no point in crying over it - tomorrow I will start exercising again and do the best I can!

So - plan is to get up and do something for 30 minutes. Breakfast will be eggs, lunch will be not sure maybe ham and swiss and lettuce rollups or salmon and broccoli. Dinner will most likely be eggs.

Goal by Sunday is to lose 5 pounds.

Still have not put the patch back on - giving it now until June 1st.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Just checking in - life is totallly out of control again or at least that is how it feels. I am feeling severe financial constraints having not sold the condo yet and having to pay 3800 for new flooring. This weekend we have to fly into Houston, drive back with the rest of the boxes and now the realtor is telling me that the condo needs cleaning due to the dust of the flooring and I won't have time to do that so I will have to hire someone. Just feeling lots of pressure. The oil gushing thing here in New Orleans with the Pelicans covered in oil is just horrible - what else - we really need a break here. Work is horrendous - there is a group in charge who are trying to get rid of people and it makes it very stressful. We have a new manager who is a real idiot - ask him a question and he shrugs his shoulders - he is useless. Just a real bad situation. Needless to say I am not following my meal plan - I know no excuses - I am not doing horribly but the last two days I have not been on plan at all - just trying to survive all of this. I am thinking I should never have moved back here. I feel like New Orleans is cursed. I feel like I have made a lot of bad choices and I feel very alone. BF is no help and I don't dare speak to him about all of this due to his own fragile emotional state - all I would need is for him to go off the deep end now. Just trying to hold it all together. I sure did not envision my life to be like this at my age. Too many ups and downs......and every time I feel like I am on an upswing I come crashing down again. I have tried every which way I can think of to maintain control but cannot seem to keep it up for long. I let too many outside factors influence my woe. I know it is a head thing and I thought I was there but I guess not. I will keep trying - I am beginning to think my hormones may be influencing my mood swings and reactions to things. I have been off the patch for a long time now and I am having some hot flashes now and the night sweats are starting back. I have a new patch to try but I am afraid that I will have a skin reaction to that as well. I will stay off the patch until Monday and then I will try the new one - I hope that I don't have any bad reactions to this one...........for now I am just going to try to listen to my body and eat what it needs (not sugar!).

Last edited by Debbi; 05-26-2010 at 07:14 PM..
Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

Woke late - very tired - probably due to the stress and depression. No exercise. Breakfast was bacon and eggs. Lunch was a disaster - I worked all day on one file that was an absolute disaster and would not work and ended up having lunch at 3:00 and then it was just dry cheerios - nothing was open and I did not bring anything. Dinner was better - quiche and coffee and a tablespoon of peanut butter. But I ate too much quiche. I am starting to feel bad again too - sinuses, coughing, dry throat etc. I know it is stress and eating the wrong foods. Even though I will be busy this weekend and on the move I will try to get it together so I can feel better. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day at the office. I have a lot to do to get ready for this weekend and need a few minutes tomorrow to make calls etc. I will bring tuna in olive oil for lunch so I will have something. I will pack one bag tomorrow night and I have to pack the dog for boarding. I have verified the hotel room and tomorrow they verify the truck rental and I have to print my ticket tomorrow. I can't forget to do that!! I really wish I could have a nice calm relaxing 3 day weekend. Oh well........I am really too old for all of this, but too poor to hire people to do it for me................................
Old 06-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

weight is way up again but I knew that would happen w/the moving and travelling and stress. I found my condo in terrible shape. The ceramic tile installers did not clean up , did not replace my marble fireplace, ruined my area rugs, caused the coil on my a/c unit to freeze because they did not take the precautions like covering the intake and vents like they should have. I was so upset - and then we had to load the truck up 14ft truck by ourselves in 100 degree heat - we were exhausted and sick. And those are just the main highlights.......we had problems w/the vet boarding the dog and then unloading at the house and the 6 hour drive in the rain and on and on..........Well, it's over and I am starting over tomorrow so I will report in tomorrow evening. I am going to try even harder to not let things get to me and put myself first. I am also giving myself til the weekend to see how my weight goes before deciding on the patch but I am leaning towards putting it on because I just think I felt so much better with it - hopefully I won't have the skin reaction to this one.......but we'll see!
Old 06-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #306
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, today was much better: No exercise but eating was much improved:

Full fat fage + coffee = 250
1cheese stick = 70
1 hb egg + 1 tsp mayo + 1 cheese stick = 170
1 cheese stick = 70
veal cutlet + coffee + ricotta cheese = 250
thin mint candy =150

Will do even better tomorrow.....
Hopefully I can exercise tomorrow. I plan to eat ricotta cheese (no salt made at a local grocery) warmed w/cinn for breakfast along w/coffee. Lunch will be 1hb egg w/mayo and 1 string cheese. Dinner will be mainly veggies w/a little protein -not sure what yet since we may go out to dinner
Old 06-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #307
Major LCF Poster!

I haven't said anything but this has been just a horrific week - emotionally and financially. And tonight I was invited out by two co-workers and I just let it go....we ate and drank at Cheesecake Bistro. I had 2 glasses of wine, water, roast (no gravy), two bites of macaroni and cheese and then a gigantic cheesecake double chocolate brownie. But that's it ....I am sufficiently sick and have gotten it all out of my system. Tomorrow I stop feeling sorry for myself and I get it together once and for all. I know I have said this many times but I mean it no matter what nothing will get in my way. Everything I have had to do is behind me now. All I have left to do is sell the darn condo and be done with it and I have reconciled myself to the fact that I will have to practically give it away. I don't care - I want out. I have had to face the fact that this means that I most likely will not get much money out (I have 80,000 in equity in it and I am praying to get 30,000 out of it - that is a 50,000 loss - makes me sick to my stomach) which means I may never be able to own a house again and I definitely will lose my low interest SBA loan. I have to move forward from this and believe that God has something better in store for me. I must believe that as long as I take care of myself everything else will fall in place or at least I will be better able to handle things. I pray that the worst is behind me now. I will post anew tomorrow!! I am also going to have to stop reading posts on this board and only enter in my journal. I get caught up in the latest and greatest way to lose weight faster and then I get overwhelmed and don't know what to do and so I don't do anything. So, here's to the future - bright shiny and thin!!

Last edited by Debbi; 06-04-2010 at 08:07 PM..
Old 06-05-2010, 06:42 AM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

Not weighing - it would be too depressing. Will weigh Monday am.

Today :
Exercise: Old Cosmo tape -circuit/interval 25 minute workout then 20 minutes pure cardio
Food:
B=coffee/quiche (really a Brunch)
mop floor, clean up, shopping/errands
Early dinner: meat/cesear
Vits: coq10 200mg; vit d3; b12 sublinqual; emergen C

Need to go through some boxes today and get rid of some stuff.
Also anxiously awaiting the call from the a/c man about the a/c in the condo.........
Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #309
Major LCF Poster!

changed foods up a little bit since I have lots of yogurt

B=yogurt 2% fage
S=1T whipped peanut butter
L=grilled catfish w/zucchini and squash w/lemon butter and salad w/blue cheese dressing

2 coffees
D= small pc of quiche.

That's it!!

The catfish was in a restaurant and it really was not very good and I did not eat much of it. I did eat my salad and veggies though. They had new potatoes on the plate but I did NOT touch them!!

On to tomorrow!!

Brunch will be quiche
D=burger w/cheddar and mayo and slice of onion
S=yogurt
2 Coffees

Exercise will be at least 45 minutes of cardio and some on the ball toning and floor legs.

I may start the Thin Thighs in 30 days program (old) Monday. It is leg exercises and walking everyday. Would also do a short upper body workout twice a week as well and one total body w/o on the weekend. I kind of like the idea of doing my own challenge.

I have not put the patch back on just yet - giving it one more week.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Lots to report good and bad:

Bad - My weight is at an all time high way high -
Good - I am back on plan and exercising

Good - I got promoted to consumer and residential underwriter today w/a decent pay increase after only 4 months on the job.
Bad- I have to move where I sit so I won't be near the people I have become friends with.
Good- I will have my own office and won't be in a cubicle.

Bad - one of the loan officers will become a processor (she is not cut out for that)

Sad- Someone I worked with who was laid off had died. She was diabetic and alcoholic. Since we were laid off she stayed home and drank all day until she eventually died. Such a waste of life - she was extremely intelligent and a nice person - she will be missed.

Bad- I am not an hourly employee anymore
Good - I don't punch a time clock any longer.

Anyway today I had a protein bar for breakfast and coffee.
Lunch was two small burgers I brought from home w/1/2 slice cheddar
Dinner was 1 tiny burger w/1 sl cheddar and coffee
S=2 T whipped peanut butter + 1 small piece very dark chocolate

Not perfect but way better than I have been doing - tomorrow will be even better.

Exercise: Stott Pilates Walk and floor legs

I am not planning my eating only that each day I will eat minimally and lower carb and I will exercise daily.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

Good news = Down 1.4lbs
Good news= Exercised again - Pick your spot Pilates and walked to/from work total of 10blocks - in the heat - sweltering and difficult to even breathe.

Bad news = Don't know if I will like this u/w - I feel like I have been thrown under the bus - no training on the system - still trying to process what is left of my files and u/w at the same time while not in an office. Oh well somehow it will all work out.

Bad news= Did not stay on plan today due to the stress and lateness in eating. I had a protein shake for Breakfast and coffee but did not eat lunch til 3:50 and then nothing was opened and I ended up w/a few nuts and some wheat crackers and cheese. Dinner -don't know yet - it's so hot I don't want to eat never mind cook. Probably cheese and coffee or maybe tuna salad and lettuce or yogurt. At least it will be a lower calorie day.

I can't let this happen again - I have to get the weight off!!!

Tomorrow I will go to lunch earlier for sure!! I will exercise as well - either walk or kickbox and floor legs. And I will most likely park in the garage and walk again. Will probably bring hard boiled eggs that I plan on cooking tonight.

Thursday I have a meeting across town about the new Lending Policy so I don't have to worry about getting up real early to get to work. I am happy about that!

Friday I will park in the garage because I will try to leave early so Scott and I can go out to eat dinner - we will try a different place and I will probably have grilled catfish and a salad.

Saturday I will re-evaluate the menopause patch.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Down 1.4 today!!
Exercise was just 10 minutes of Yogaboxing...stupid and boring......I did walk to and from work a total of 10 blocks in a heat index of 105!

Food was a mess......I let work pressures and stress get to me again but I am correcting it now..
Mac nuts
Protein bar
2T Peanut butter
small bag tabasco cheese nips
Piece dark chocolate (large)
2 coffees
1T fage
1T tuna w/mayo
1oz 1/3 less cream cheese

Weird stuff - and probably too many calories.

Tomorrow will be a difficult day but I am planning ahead......At office til 12:30/drive across town for a meeting from 1-3pm.....then go home early!!

I really need to get up and get some good exercise in tomorrow morning. Have coffee - eat bacon and eggs at work.......string cheese for lunch (in the car). Then dinner will be salmon and asparagus. Tonight I have to iron a skirt and shirt for tomorrow!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

Down 1.2 today
No exercise too tired BF get me up all night tossing and turning w/pains in his arms and legs and dog kept sneezing............had to iron clothes this morning and get to work early so I could get in the garage. Left at one for my meeting and came home for 3:30.

B=eggs/bacon/coffee
L=2T pb/hot cheese "crackers"(not together)
D=tuna w/boiled eggs and mayo/coffee
thinking about a snack??????????

I will exercise tomorrow...I will exercise tomorrow..................
Old 06-13-2010, 10:54 AM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

Up .8 of a lb - most likely due to eating out -sodium kills me. Exercise has been good and I have been eating healthy.

Yesterday I did Taebo Celebrity Cardio and floor legs and today I did lower body 10days to a Better Body Circuit w/o. Today I have eaten 3 egg whites w/2% cheddar and 1 oz of 1/3 less cream cheese and coffee. Few choco covered mixed nuts. I have a sirloin tip roast in the crock pot which will be dinner w/asparagus - BF will have it w/gravy and corn and don't know what else. I will have coffe afterwards

Tomorrow I will do the Upper Body Circuit on the 10 Days to a Better Body DVD and will carefully eat. I bought some low sodium turkey lunch meat today. I would like to try to do the whole 10 days to a Better Body plan but I am afraid I will get bored w/it....we'll see. I need to boil some eggs today or tomorrow......and I want to go to WalMart if I can get BF out of the bed - it is 1pm here.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Very depressed and nervous and starting to eat off plan - nuts, chocolate, crackers. Not going to weigh - yesterday I was still maintaining but I am afraid I feel bloated now. I can't do these interval circuit workouts they are too hard and draining on my body now. Worried about my new position and transitioning yet again. BF has been sick - 2 days w/a migraine. It is hot as Hades here. Worried about money or the lack there of........

I have to try to get a grip now. I have to remember to control what I can which is what I do with my body and what I put into my body. So - I am back in control. I have low sodium turkey and swiss in the fridge and celery sticks for lunch for the next few days. Maybe breakfast too. I have some roast left over from Sunday but I am not that crazy over the sirloin tip and I feel like meat might be too heavy. I think tomorrow I may just have some coffee and a little yogurt in the morning. Turkey, swiss, mayo and celery at lunch and then I will try to come home and cook the turkey meat and boil eggs. I am going to try to do a walking tape tomorrow and go to bed early tonight. I have to sit w/the guy who does the Consumer u/w tomorrow morning to try to figure out what I am supposed to do. I will take some of his files and work on them at my desk once I am comfortable. He is going to be out of the office next week for 3 days so I have to be able to pick it up and do it they are counting on me...I hate pressure like this. Oh and the senior u/w is back from vacation and evidently feels threatened by my getting the u/w position. She told the other u/w that we don't need three u/w and that probably they will fire one of them. I said that is not true that it is Consumer that really needs help and I think that's why they have done this. Unless they are making a place for a long time employee and putting her in my position (which they are) and then getting rid of me once it is slow??? I don't know but there is nothing I can do about it. I know they do not like one of the other u/w she has created a lot of drama. Oh well, I will just keep plodding along and try to take care of myself in the meantime.

We are planning a big night out on the 26th. A friend of mine is coming in town to hear a band that she knows the main guy and we will all be going. So, I have a mini goal of 6/26 and I want to lose 10 lbs by then. So I will keep track here beginning tomorrow.

The heat and humidity here is horrible on my hair - as soon as I go outside it frizzes instantly. I bought something to try to fix it so we'll see tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

I let myself slip again with all the stress at work and the financial pressure at home - supporting two houses - please please pray that my condo in Houston sells soon. I will be bankrupt if it doesn't.

Weight could be worse than it is. I am up 2 lbs. Did well with exercise all week end. Yesterday I did the old Joan Lunden video and today I did an Aerobic Ball work out w/toning and abs and stretching on the ball. I have also been going through all the boxes in the spare bedroom and managed to clear out quite a bit and worked up a sweat doing it. Unfortunately my wrists and back are killing me.

Food has been great today - yesterday was just okay. We ate out yesterday at Outback for father's day. Today I had ricotta cheese and 1 egg w/sf maple syrup and coffee. Lunch was 1/2 yogurt w/pb D=1 chicken leg and 1 thigh (in crockpot), with asparagus tips w/parm and 1 tsp cesear dressing + coffee + 1 low carb fudgesicle. That's it.

This week at work will be extremely stressful as I am the only one underwriting Consumer loans and I don't know what I am doing as far as the system goes so I am very slow. I also have residential files that I am processing and underwriting - I am trying to be prepared and stay as calm as possible. I have already told BF that I will most likely be home late monday, tuesday and wednesday.

Dog had blood one day in her stool, but it is cleared up now - I have been so worried about that. Money is so tight I was going to take her to the doctor but someone suggested waiting that it may have been that she was constipated and just strained - it looks like that may be what is was.

I am really upset looking at all those clothes in the boxes that do not fit any longer - I gave boxes away today but still have load of clothes in there that do not fit. In 10 lbs some will fit and in 20 -25 lbs all should fit. I still have not put the patch back on . Mainly because I don't want any problems this week while I am the only one at work - I will put it on next Sunday and see what happens. I really think I do need it to lose weight. I don't know why I am so hesitant.

I most likely will not post again until Wednesday night or Thursday since I will be so busy with work. I hope I can stay prepared and on top of all this stress!!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #317
Major LCF Poster!

Little disappointed in the scale this morning since I did so well w/exercise over the weekend and ate pretty well. I maintained again. Today I overslept and am so nervous over work that I did not exercise. I had 1 sl low carb toast + 1T peanut butter/lunch was 1 sl low carb toast + 1T peanut butter at my desk - nothing else - and only because I had it with me - in fact I did not even leave my desk to go to the bathroom - extremely busy and very stressed. Dinner was roasted chicken thigh/asparagus/1tsp Ken's Cesear dressing + coffee + 1 low carb fudgsicle. Not the best....but not horrible. Tomorrow I am definitely going to lunch no matter what.........I have tuna at work and that is what I will eat. Breakfast will be eggs or piece of cheese. Dinner will be eggs for sure.

And I will try to get up to exercise - walk two miles and do legs hopefully.

Maybe the scale will be nicer tomorrow!!

Last edited by Debbi; 06-21-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, here we go again down 1.6 today.
Walked 1.25 miles (all I had time for)
B=1.5 oz extra sharp cheddar and black coffee
L= no real lunch - handfull of nuts
D=coffee + 1 egg .5oz of cream cheese/.5 sl cheddar/.5 sl swiss omelette
S=2T peanut butter

Work was really brutal today - I lost a lot of time due to meetings - about two hours and I had to frantically try to catch up. I will be glad when the other underwriter gets back Thursday! I will definitely take a break.....

Tomorrow I will try to do my Budukon DVD and floor legs and will do my best to eat better.

I really think that the B5 gives me more energy combined w/my Co-Q10 then the B12 sublingual.

Don't know what tomorrow's menu will be yet - I am starting to crave a burger but no ground beef. I will try to eat my tuna at lunch (if I can take a lunch)!
Old 06-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Still struggling w/stress and reacting w/compulsive eating.......

Today weight was down .4
Exercise was about 20 minutes of cardio can't remember the DVD name - nothing outstanding - didn't feel like the Budukon.

Food was atrocious - don't even want to write it down.
B=Biscuit w/cheese and black coffee at 7:30am
L=crackers w/cheese and 3 small pcs chocolate @3:45 pm
D=coffee w/creamer and 1 tsp pb and 1 T ricotta cheese

I am so disgusted w/myself. I am obviously eating partly out of stress and the other because I am simply not taking care of myself by going to lunch at a normal hour etc....hopefully that will all change tomorrow when the other underwriter gets back. I am so over my head w/files right now that I feel like I cannot even get up to go to the bathroom. I am trying so hard to learn all this and do a good job and the Sr Underwriter is trying to undermine me at every turn. I feel like I have no support at work - but I am a fighter and I will certainly do the best I can to prove myself even though I am not as familiar with things as the other underwriters who have been doing this for 25 years.

I am cancelling my night out Saturday since I have not been able to stay on my diet - I will try twice as hard to get back on track.

BF's car wouldn't start when he went to get lunch today luckily he had a battery charger and he was able to get home and now it seems to be fine....2 weeks ago it wouldn't go over 30 mph and then it was fine. Sounds like maybe something electrical is going on.

It has been raining here everyday so I have been parking in the garage and it costs a fortune - I sure hope we get some no rain days so I don't have to pay - down side of that it that it will be sweltering heat.........can't win for losing in the summertime here.

So, plan for tomorrow (don't know why I do this) is:
Exercise - Budukon and/or walk + legs
or PUsh DVD

B=Turkey Bacon + coffee
L=Protein Bar
D=Yogurt + coffee
S=few nuts

Tomrrow evening I need to go to the grocery.

Last edited by Debbi; 06-23-2010 at 05:12 PM..
Old 06-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

Down .6

No exercise
B=1 oz hard cheddar + coffee
L= protein bar
S=Trail mix
D=1 sl lc bread + 1oz cheddar + 1 T unsalted butter (grilled cheese)
Coffee + the last low carb ice cream.

Still trying to be perfect - still having bad days at work but surviving..........
Old 06-25-2010, 02:22 AM   #321
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb

One day at a time.
WATCH-ME-SHRINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #322
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks so much for visiting Twyla - my heart and prayers are with you and your family.

Today:
Wayyyy overslept - must have been the Zyrtec I took last night - so no exercise again - I will make up for it tomorrow.

B=1/2 Fage plain + coffee
L=1hb egg + few crackers and pb
S= 1 small peppermint
D= 1/2 fage plain + 1 hb egg + coffee
S=cashews

Right side of abdomen and back is hurting again - it always worries be because of my liver, but I think it is muscular.

I am going out tomorrow night to eat and hear a band w/friends and I am embarrassed to be seen by anyone because of all the weight I have gained. I feel so old and tired and out of shape. I think I am going to have to put the darn patch on. I am giving it until the long July 4th weekend and then I will put it on that Friday evening.

Work was better today and I actually went to the bathroom and walked outside for a few minutes and ate an egg!

Tomorrwo is going to be an early day - I will exercise and then dye my hair. Later I will tan my legs and arms if I decide to wear a skirt. I am looking forward to it but hope I don't see anyone I know.........

Exercise tomorrow will be Pilates dance type cardio and Method lengthening and band legs and arms. Looking forward to it.

Food will be eggs - tuna .....lemon water. Dinner probably small salad and or burger I have never eaten here before so I don't know what they have. I will definitely have 2 glasses of wine!!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Saturday I was down 1.4 and did light cardio and method pilates and yoga and a little tai chi. With my back hurting I didn't put my all into it.

Went shopping bought some Spanx that I will probably return?? I don't like being confined in anything - we'll see. Went out w/friends and had 1/2 burger no bun but had like 3 glasses of pinot grigio then when I came home of course I was starving so I had a piece of spinach quiche.

Today - Sunday
Did not weigh because I woke later than usual - will weigh tomorrow.
No exercise for the same reason.
B=coffee and yogurt
probably no lunch just dinner. Have to go to the grocery to get water completely out of bottled water. We received a call this morning Bf's daughter is in labor!! We will be grandparents for the first time shortly!!!! I wish there was a way to get BF there for the birth, but there is not. I have bills to do today and shopping and I am making a phone appointment with the psychic - a really good one.

I used Bare Essentials(?) faux tanning stuff and it is really natural looking - there is a brush so you don't get it all over your hands. I just need to learn how to use it better - I am a little spotty so I will need to fix that today. It's hard to get it on the back side of your arms etc. May check in later!!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:35 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheryl0423
WOE: WW Points+ lost 24.8
Start Date: 1/20/11
Hi Debbi, I've been reading your journal for a couple days now, just wanted to stop and say Hi.
Sounds like you have been having some hard times, menopause, hurricanes, Houston condo, move, new job etc. I have to tell you I admire your strength.
I just wanted to congratulate you on giving it your all and sticking to it.
Keep on keeping on
sheryl0423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for visiting Sheryl, wow you are really doing well!! Keep up the good work!!

Yes, like a lot of other people I have had my share of major stressors for several years now!! But what can ya do...good days/bad days you just have to keep going or it will only get worse! Come back to visit any time!

Usual Monday issues...stressfull day at work, BF has a migraine, stormy rains, overslept etc....

Tomorrow will be better. I am up 2lbs...I know its sodium - lunch meats, ham, turkey, cheese, quiche. Stopping all that now.

I am really tired today and will hopefully go to bed early so I can exercise tomorrow morning.

Still have some fage yogurt to get rid of - not sure what I will feel like eating tomorrow - will keep it lower carb, calorie though. Probably plain yogurt, tuna, coffee, eggs, maybe low sodium BLT.

I am hoping to do a two mile walk and floor legs tomorrow. Tonight I have to call a friend who has some points we can use for a flight so BF can go to Tyler, TX to see his new grandson - almost 8lbs! He is very excited and I am happy for him. I feel sort of left out since we are not married - I just need to get over it - and worry about my own self. He will be gone for 3 days so I will have our "baby" to take care of - the dog! She will be missing him but will stick to me like velcro.....

Hopefully I will have better new to report on the diet front tomorrow!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

I have nothing good to say about today so rather than dwelling on the negative I will just say nothing - except - tomorrow has to be a better day!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #327
Senior LCF Member

Hope you get some rest and have a great Wednesday
Old 07-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #328
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, new month, clean slate, will try not to dwell on negatives.....just move forward.
Thankfully - I have maintained my weight...now to get it off!
Today, Saturday 7/3
Exercise: Shape - Hips, butt and Thighs - Cardio and yoga, ballet, pilates - pretty good workout but not enough cardio - also did some yoga for scoliosis and it really did help my back!!
Breakfast = Atkins shake 1/2 + coffee + 2T Tofutti like cream cheese stuff - trying to incorporate a little tofu/soy in to see how it affects the hot flashes etc.
L= most likely boiled egg
D=most likely chicken and salad and coffee!!!

Okay, we have new tenants in the bldg. This is a 6 plex and 2 of the units were up for rent and finally rented. Young couple downstairs - have not met them. Older couple upstairs - met the husband he is very nice. Hopefully they don't smoke. The other issue is parking - this means 4 more cars.......not good.

Things I want to do over the holiday week-end. Figure out a true budget...take care of myself..go to the cemetaries...cook..exercise..bills...clean up....faux tan.....go to wal mart....get extension to road home deadline (email). Whew...not if I can get half of that done I will be happy.

Listing agreement on the condo in Houston has expired so I have re-listed for 3 months and will re-evaluate at that time or declare bankruptcy - which ever comes first.

BF has what appears to be a heat rash on his upper/inner thights....gross, I know, I'll give him the gold bond powder - hopefully that will help!!

Later
Old 07-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #329
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Debbi, Happy 4th of July!
Hope you have a great day.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

Morning Sheryl!! Happy 4th to you!!

I am taking advantage of this holiday weekend - first in a long time that I have not had to spend moving!! I have slept till almost 9am both days so far - much needed sleep....my body/mind have just been exhausted.

I haven't exercised yet but will force myself to do at least a two mile walk this morning with firm video and a 1 mile walk this evening WATP tapes as well as floor legs.

I am starting the old cranberry water for the liver today as well. And I am going back to "What worked before"....we'll see. Right now I have to get the exercise party started so I will be back later!!

Oh and I am down .8 today!!