Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #1981
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Reva72
Stats: Morbidly Obese
WOE: Weight Watchers plus
Start Date: 3/9/14
Martini wtg on the scale dropping. That always helps me remain positive seeing the scale move in the right direction.

I went out to lunch with hubby and a friend today. They wanted chinese so thats what we had. I think I did really well considering. I am still within my points so not going to sweat it.

B~ 3/4 cup apple cinnamon cheerios, 1 cup 1%z milk
S~ banana
L~ broccoli, green beans, peanut butter chicken, 1 egg roll
D~ pepperoni pizza bake (made with all healthier ingred. of course :-) )
S~ s/f jello

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2012, 03:12 AM   #1982
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Martini- it is good to have a partner in the fight at work to help keep you on track! You can do it hun! What is not to love about shrimp and wings?? Life is good low carb.

Chinese that sounds yummy with this tummy surgery I have to avoid sodium I make stuff here but its not the same without soy sauce!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #1983
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Good morning Reva! Pizza sounds good, I think I'm going to make a healthy chicken pizza this weekend.

Have a good Friday my friend!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #1984
Big Yapper!!!!

Martini, Amber and Nikki, hoping Friday is a fantastic day for you!!! Hoping its a start of a great weekend.

Chinese was good it just didn't taste as well as normal for me. Not sure why but hey I will go with it. Chinese was one of my weeknesses when I went out to eat with friends. Soy sauce makes everything better Amber :-)

Martini I know what you mean about having a partner. A good friend of mine is trying to eat healthier. She just found out she is a diabetic so it really puts things back into perspective. I got my blood work results back this week. My potassium is low so they increased my pottasium pills along with to eat bananas, vatamin D is very low, and he said I wasn't diabetic but my body doesn't break down the sugars properly so he did put my on the metformin to help and should also help lose some weight. I got some vitamins Yesterday so I am ready to nip this thing in the bud and get the weight off.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journey.html

November goal is to reach 320 ( Goal met on 11/29/10)
December goal is to reach 305
(goal met on 1/01/11)
January goal is to reach 290(goal met on 1/25/11)
February goal is to reach 277(goal met 2/24/11)
Old 04-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #1985
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
HEY REVA!!! HEY NIKKI!!! HOWDY AMBER!!!! (Did I ever tell you I wanted u to have a country accent so bad!!!LOL)

Well Miss Reva I declare you are doing just delightfully!!! Chinese is so hard!!! But look at you chugging along!!! Stayed within your points!!! Menus looks great again! Peanut butter and Chicken...Yes...I would!!! This gets easier by the day!!! How is your water intake? I have to get this water this down. 8 pounds away. AGAIN! No drinkie poos in 5 days!!! Unheard of!!! LOL

HAVE A POWERFUL POINTS DAY!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #1986
Big Yapper!!!!

I have been drinking water just not nearly as much as I should probably. This is something I definitely need to work on. Peanut butter chicken has to be on the top five of my favorite foods. Thats another reason I need to keep it under control now so I don't cave when I do eat out at chinese resturants.

You have a wonderful day as well!!!!!!!!!

B~ apple cinnamon cheerios, 1 % milk
S~ banana
L~ tuna packet, dukes mayo, celery
S~ apple slices
D~ turkey cutlet, reduced sugar ketchup for dipping, broccoli and cheese
S~ s/f jello
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #1987
Major LCF Poster!

B- One egg, one sausage patty, 2 strips of bacon
L-Wings and egg salad or salmon caesar
D -????
Old 04-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #1988
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini72 View Post
B- One egg, one sausage patty, 2 strips of bacon
L-Wings and egg salad or salmon caesar
D -????

Looks yummy to me. I haven't had egg salad in forever. I am added it to my menu sometime soon.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #1989
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch turned into Steak and cheese guts and coleslaw. There was 1/4 of the roll it came on. But no dessert or soda! Wasn't much meat inside thats for sure but the grilled onions were yummy indeed! Wings and salad for dinner and I should see another good number in the morning.

How's your water coming? I'm barely at 30 ounces. Kicking it up now!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #1990
Big Yapper!!!!

I have probably made 100 oz at the most. Its a start. I have felt kind of blah today with the weather being so nasty out. My menu has changed too.

B~ apple cinnamon cheerios, 1 % milk
S~ banana
L~ 2 mini meat loaf muffins, broccoli and cheese for one
S~ fiber one bar
D~ Tuna Packet with dukes mayo
S~ Not sure

I need to pick up some more points for the day somewhere. I am just not hungry at all.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #1991
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Reva and Martini!

When I first started I had trouble with reaching my points too. Now I get alot less daily points and sometimes use some of my weekly points.... Wish I could borrow some of yours LOL.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #1992
Big Yapper!!!!

Nikki I would gladly share them with you too!!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #1993
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva72 View Post
Nikki I would gladly share them with you too!!!!!
Hehehe, thanks!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #1994
Big Yapper!!!!

I wasn't ready for Monday just yet. I didn't get much done at home but I sure was busy all weekend. I went shopping in St Louis with Faith and a good friend. We was gone most of the day and then Yesterday I went back to the city with my Mom. We wasn't gone all day but it seemed like it took a huge chunk of my day. My eatting wasn't off or anything I just didn't plan well and didn't eat nearly enough points. I am praying I still see a loss this week even if its just one pound.

Today I have a lot of things to get done around the house so I should keep busy most of the morning.

B~ 2 eggs, 2 bacon
S~ banana or boiled egg
L~ Tuna, dukes mayo, egg
D~ Steak, cauliflower with cheese
S~ s/f jello

Not sure of points for today but feeling like a meat and eggs kind of day.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #1995
Major LCF Poster!

Monday arrived way too soon!!! Good job staying pon plan!!! Too many points beats not enough everyday!!! You will see a loss indeed!!! My weekend was mega busy!!! I was forced off plan during a volunteer activity with kids. Why is pizza the go to food when kids are around? It was 7-1 so breakfast was badd too. I did canatloupe and 2 mini poppy seed muffins. Lunch I ate the slice with toppings of another. Then I had LC the rest of the day. There were drinks thatnight...All in all For all the crap..I was only up one pound!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #1996
Big Yapper!!!!

Martini sounds like you had a busy weekend too. Being up one pound isn't bad at all. Take it and run with it. Usually when I see a one or two pound gain I normally drop a few more with it.

Not feeling hungry at all today. Even though I ate this morning I was only able to eat one of the boiled eggs and most of the piece of sausage. I am not complaining by no means.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #1997
Major LCF Poster!

WOW not hungry. THAT ROCKS!!! LOL!!! Oh I love your little picture!!! Glad your son made it to the service!!! I had my regular mcBreakfast...lol Lunch was half a ribeye and a huge salad!!! I'm 45 ounces of water in. And I had unsweetened ice tea with one pack of Splenda. I have the other half of ribeye and creamed cauliflower. Maybe lunch tomorrow.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #1998
Big Yapper!!!!

So I had my two week weigh in this morning. I am down 13 pounds in two weeks. I am super excited about it. I haven't been this excited about losing weight in many many months now. I am seeing that both low carb and ww + works for me. I am going to work on incorporating both of them together. Yesterday I ate totally low carb and felt good about it all day. So, today I am going to stick with low carb but count the points and if I decide I need a piece of fruit or a fiber one bar or ww ice cream I am going to have them. I don't want to get back to the point I feel like I am stuck and can't have what I want and still lose the weight.

04/17 337
05/01 324

Seeing the 300's horrify me something terrible but I have to deal with it and get this weight back off. I want to be able to have fun with the kids at Six Flags and the water park again this summer. Jeriah is 2 now so he is going to be a lot more active and wanting to run and play out side a lot more. I have to get myself healthier again there is just no way I can let myself go again like I did.

Good Morning Martini, Nikki and Amber.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:18 AM   #1999
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Reva honey you can get back and you will,let me tell you going on Metformin and hearing I was pre diabetic was really what scared me into action, diabetes is horrible you dont want that and it can be prevented with diet and exercise so you are doing the right thing.

I lost my job yesterday I was crushed, but you know I dont feel all that special yet from the surgery so I am going to work on me, and getting well and exercising my butt off to try to lose more weight! I go to the PS today so I am praying I can go back to the gym and do something!!!

13 pounds is awesome you can do it!!!

Green tea, if I see one more thing about how great it is I am drinking it, LOL I hate tea, but I drink too much coffee so I am alternating with green tea, getting canned yesterday mom took me for lunch, french fries and vodka not a good combo, LOL So back at it today!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #2000
Big Yapper!!!!

Amber I hate to hear that you lost your job but only good things can come from it. You will be back to the gym soon!!! You don't want to pull anything so be patient and when the Dr feels you are clear you will be able to go at it stronger than ever. Thinking of Voda, it sure brings back some memories when I was young.

I use to drink green tea like it was going out of style. I actually miss it now that you mention it...lol. I use to drink it in the mornings and in the evenings if I caught myself wanting to snack. I always sweeted mine with s/f vanilla torani or davinci syrup.

The kids get out of school for the summer on May 17 and I can't wait. I am heading back to gym for sure. I miss it so much!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #2001
Big Yapper!!!!

B~ 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty
S~ Oranges
L~ Smart Ones Chicken & Broccoli alfredo
S~ fiber one bar
D~ pork stew meat, 1 tbs. ranch, green beans
S~ s/f jello
Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #2002
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats on the 13 lbs!

I like the Smart One with the chicken, noodles and broccoli .
Old 05-02-2012, 06:47 AM   #2003
Major LCF Poster!

THIRTEEN POUNDS!!!! 2 and over a half bags of sugar!!! Look at you missy!!! Soon you will beack to the 200s! Hopefully I will make it with you. The 3's suck...LOL I was sick as a goat yesterday from something I ate and this guy here is couging all over the entire office. Let's have another good day!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #2004
Big Yapper!!!!

Hello Nikki, Amber and Martini.

It is hot here and its making me sad that I won't be wearing the shorts and swim suits I was in last summer. I know I will get back there eventually but afraid it won't be before summer is up. Looks like I am going to have to buy a few things for summer to get me by. I refuse to go out and buy new stuff when I am not planning on being in each size long.

Nikki I haven't ran across too many of the smart ones I don't like yet.

Martini we will make it into the 200's together. We got this. We can get there one bite at a time. Hope your day is going much better than Yesterday.

B~ 2 sm sausage patties, 1 boiled egg
L~ Pork stew meat, ranch for dipping
D~ Cube Steak, cauliflower
S~ S/f Jello or WW fudge bar
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #2005
Major LCF Poster!

Ugh the stomach is still fragile. Its emptying out so to speak...LOL Reva I have been in the same space for a year. Just sitting here. Without exercise, this is all I'll get. If I can just get off my hind parts, I could make it.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #2006
Big Yapper!!!!

Sorry to hear your still not feeling up to par. Emptying out can be a good thing. You may drop a pound or two. It may put you below 300. If I would have just stayed at 246 where I was when I caved I would be happy but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had to start eating like a freaking psycho again.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #2007
Major LCF Poster!

LOL I can't say I mind very much. I did lose 2 yesterday. Same 2 i lose and gain. But living on soup and crackers is not fun. I miss meat! LOL You have to realize you have had a tough year with your family. Heck at 246 u may have blown away in the wind!!! And now your are back and at full steam!! Looking forward to going to the gym too. I think you'll be back in the pool by August 1.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #2008
Big Yapper!!!!

Martini I am praying I am. We are always going to the water parks and to Six Flags all summer long. I would hate to be a downer to the kids when I can't fit my butt in the rides again. They was so excited I rode the roller coasters last year with them.

I am a meat eater and I don't know how I went so long without enjoying a nice juicy steak. I was busy gorging on the sweets and sucking down fountain sodas like nobodies business that I didn't even think of real food often. Sad I know huh?
Old 05-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #2009
Major LCF Poster!

Not sad at all. I too am addicted to desserts indeed. Its not pretty when I get a hold of anything sweet. Oh like my friend's sample wedding cake. I was supposed to take some to my parents. Think it made it? HECK NO. Gobbled it right down. We all have our vices. I know mines and avoid them as much as I can. The fact that you have returned and so soon it great!!! I can't say I would have the strength to. But your attitude is right where it needs to be. Heck in a month you will be 20 pounds more down!!! You're gonna be baack in that swimsuit this year indeed!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #2010
Big Yapper!!!!

Cake with butter cream icing is my absolute favorite. The sweeter the better. I doubt I will ever be able to just take a small piece again to enjoy. I have zero self control with this stuff.

I am not sure what came over me last night but I got super snacky. I ended up gobbling up 4 slices of cheese before I knew it. I also ate a fiber one bar right before bed and paid for it all night. I had the most horriblest gas pains ever. I wanted to step on the scale this morning to see if I did any damage but refrained because I didn't want to see a higher number and be discouraged.

I have a final to work on in one of my college classes so I must get in gear and get it done today.

B~ 2 eggs, 1 sm. sausage patty
L~ Tuna, dukes mayo, boiled egg
D~ pork chop, ranch for dipping, no sure of a veggie yet
Closed Thread