Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   It's all about me... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/467058-its-all-about-me.html)

iabowhunter 01-01-2007 09:53 AM

It's all about me...

Hello,
Today is the first day of 2007. I am renewing my commitment to me. In 2004 I lost 75 pounds. My low weight was 240 and I felt great. Problem was that I got cocky. Too cocky. I felt good about myself and I thought I would never ever gain my weight back. I let myself go. We, guess what. I was wrong. I am back up over 300 pounds again. Depressing, isn't it. I'm ready to feel good about myself again. I'm ready for my clothes to start feeling better again.

So far today I have had 2 dt. Mt. Dew, 4 pcs. of bacon and 1 half gallon of water.
Thanks for stopping.
Take care,
Phil

iabowhunter 01-01-2007 11:59 AM

Forgot tot mention that weigh in for me will be on Monday mornings. I did not weigh in this morning because I am still waiting for my new scale to show up. When it does, I will post my weight andthen re-weigh on Monday.

packy90 01-01-2007 12:04 PM

Hi phil welcome back and you can do it ,im new too .hang in there youll get where you wanna be.....tami

iabowhunter 01-01-2007 05:14 PM

Thanks for stopping Tami.

Let's see...I drank a little over a gallon and a half of water today. Two chicken breast with carb free BBQ sauce. I ate 3 cheeseburgers tonight with bacon bits and ranch dressing.

Goals....Well, I haven't really thought about it yet. Three years ago my goal at this time of the year was to reach 250 pounds by opening day of turkey season, so I guess that will be my goal this year. That gives me 3 months to work with.

Take care,
Phil

packy90 01-01-2007 06:56 PM

Hey phil youre off to a good start----you can do it.We are here for you wii check later tami

iabowhunter 01-02-2007 03:20 AM

Good morning!
1st day back to work for the new year. I'm ready, but not that ready. I'd rather be out doing something else but I have to work. Breakfest this morning is 2 sausage, egg and cheese muffins. I make them in muffin pans and they have a roll of sausage, 12 eggs and 6 TBS of whipping cream. That recipie makes 12 muffins. I like them because I can make up a weeks worth. bag them up and grab a couple as I am on my way out the door in the morning.

So far, so good. I drank alot of water yesterday and home to drink at least 2 gallons to day at work. Eating was also good. It is nice to get away from all the sweet stuff of the holiday time.

Have a great day!
Take care,
Phil

iabowhunter 01-02-2007 02:06 PM

So I ended up eating a total of 5 sausage egg and cheese muffins between breakfast and 1st. break. I also had a couple cheeseburgers and at least a gallon and a half of water. I've been peeing all day but at least I'm getting rid of the bad stuff...at least I hope its bad stuff.

packy90 01-02-2007 06:05 PM

phil your doing good -- i should try those muffins you make....just checking see how u doing tami

packy90 01-02-2007 07:34 PM

thanks for recipe gonna try it this week ....another lady on my board says she gonna run with the recipe lol thanks again tami

SouthernBelleMama 01-03-2007 07:35 AM

Hiya Phil ! Remember me from the OTHER place??? I check in from time to time over there, but haven't posted in forever. Good to see you back on Induction. I started back myself on the 1st and so did my DH. I'm gonna have to give those muffins are try...he's a big breakfast eater, and I'm thinking he would like those. Please tell Hil that I love her, and wish her the very best with her weightloss journey this year as well as you. Doing this as a couple is the greatest. Have a gr8 Wednesday !

monet0329 01-03-2007 07:43 AM

hey there.. and :welcome: .. I saw ya over in Tamis journal.. thought I would check in on ya.. I am so gonan try these muffins..:p thanks again.. :)..

keep up the great work hun..:up: were here for ya..:hugs:

packy90 01-03-2007 08:25 AM

phil,well i decided im gonna make those muffins friday,,,now do you have any other good ones?lol:D well im off to clean house :down: and exercise have a good one tami

iabowhunter 01-03-2007 02:25 PM

Thank you all for stopping by. I couldn't believe how many visitors I had today. Pretty cool!

WOE was good again today and I have drank at least 1 gallon of water and will finish off the second before bed time. I have a sore throat today so I'm not sure what I'll have for supper...if anything.

My new scale showed up today. The following is what I posted about it on the Doing the THANG.. 2007 My Year!! thread.

The scale is a Tanita Ironman innerscan body composition monitor. (Now that's a mouthful!) It measures weight, body fat%, total body water%, muscle mass, and BMR. (basal metabolic rate)
Basicly, after all the numbers are crunched, it tells me I'm fat!:rofl:

Gotta run, I'll check back later.
Thanks again for stoping!
Take care,
Phil

packy90 01-03-2007 03:27 PM

hi philim glad you got your scale today...still waiting for mine ...yes send me your recipe for cream cheese muf when you have time...ill have to go check the board on recipes sometime havent been on long enogh to look yet and i do thank you tami

SouthernBelleMama 01-03-2007 04:23 PM

Hiya Phil...yeah see Hil knows wittle old ME..lol. I sent ya a PM.
I've got a set of Tanita scales and I luv them. Mine only tell me my weight which is depressing enough. I'm sure you and Hil will luv them. Gr8 job with your eating and water consumption today...now can you just push my face into the watering hole...since I totally HATE to drink it. Hope you sore throat is feeling better. My little man (who's 4) has got pink eye and strep throat so watch out...if its not feeling better and you start running a fever you may wanna get it checked out. Have a gr8 night, and I'll talk to ya soon.

SouthernBelleMama 01-04-2007 06:20 AM

Thanks Phil for that massive amount of water consumption...I needed that. Now if you could just swing by here and do that on a daily basis I'd be good to go...lol. Have a gr8 Thursday.

lovebaker 01-04-2007 09:50 AM

Hey there Phil, thanks again for the help:shake: It worked and I could have not done it with out you accurate instructions:up:

Good job on recommitting to losing the weight. YOU CAN DO IT, good job on keeping up on your journal:up: . I think it is good to keep up on our journals; it keeps us motivated and accountable. You will lose the weight in no time and be back to your studly self. I canít wait to hear the progress that you have made once your scale arrives. I will be checking in on you so make sure you donít cheat and drink up on the water;) . I hear ya on the being in the bathroom a million times a day but I have noticed that on those days I feel the lightest and have more energy so that must mean that the bad stuff is flushing out.

:clap: :clap: PHIL YOU ROCK AND WILL HAVE A CHEAT FREE DAY:clap: :clap:

packy90 01-04-2007 05:26 PM

hi phli how was your day today?I couldnt get my water in today but working on it :( whenevr you get artound to it about those muffins....
amy hows your little one doing?well not going on today take care tami

SouthernBelleMama 01-05-2007 07:00 AM

Just swinging by to wish you and Hil a marvelous weekend....keep the faith, and stay cheat free my dear.

azjacque 01-05-2007 07:53 AM

Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm reading your journal. You're doing great!

lovebaker 01-05-2007 09:09 AM

Morning Phil, checking in on you this morning making sure your keeping on track!!! Drink up buddy (water that is:)

GO PHIL GO!!!!!

Caro 01-05-2007 12:09 PM

just checking on ya phil!!! im drinking water like a mad woman now!! over 100 oz today.. my lord i have peed a river.. lmao!!!

so you need to tell us EXACTLY how to make those muffins.. im a HUGE breakfast person but have limited time i would love anything that i could make ahead and just heat up!!

iabowhunter 01-05-2007 02:14 PM

DANG, Look at all the hotties in my journal!:D

I'll be back later. I have to go to town with the boys.

Any one up for a cheat free weekend?

Phil

packy90 01-05-2007 03:50 PM

hey just letting everyone know ill be on sometime over weekend really great weekend i should im fighting off a kidney stone and other crap and those darn vicadin so i wont be on tami

iabowhunter 01-05-2007 06:14 PM

I think I have got caught up with everyone.

MY youngest son had his 6th birthday today so we had to take him to town to spend his birthday money. It's so hard to belive that the little guy is already 6!

Eating today was awesome. For breakfast and lunch I had 6 sausage, egg, and cheese muffins, 3 for each meal. I had drank over a gallon of water before 12 noon. Tonight I had 3 chicken breast with no carb BBQ sauce. I'm off to drink more water.

Hey, Thank you to everyone for stopping! It's nice to see so many faces and I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Take care,
Phil

monet0329 01-05-2007 06:26 PM

hey Phil.. :birthday: to the lil guy.. :).. but dont tell him I said lil guy..:hyst:
how old is the other.. or others? how many do ya have,,, I have 2 boys.. youngest just turned 9 dec. 29th.. oldest 16 on Dec. 3rd.. and a beautiful step daughter.. 16 :)..

any of your boys into the Bionicales? my youngest is crazy over them.. :stars:

have a fun and clean weekend..:hugs:

KQT 01-06-2007 11:04 AM

home of the monster bucks?! where are you!! i'm a hunter myself. :high5:

KQT 01-06-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p_fairchild (Post 7955550)
:D South East Iowa. How about you? We have some big ones down here.
So how did you do this past season? I hardly shot my bow all last year so I didn't bother buying a bow tag. I went during shotgun season with my Dad and his buddy, they are both in their 70's so I just go to watch them have fun. Click on my myspace link in my signature and read in my blog the story of Art and his first deer. It's was pretty amazing!

There I go talking about deer hunting again!:doh:

Thanks for stopping by.:shake:
Take care,
Phil

i'm in michigan. i didn't do as good as i'd have liked to, i got a button buck during the first week of archery but then i only saw one more buck, a 4pt, for the rest of the season. my bf put me on a no-doe, only-shoot-the-bucks restriction so when i did see deer i couldn't shoot them (grr!!!) gun season was a big big drag, it was so warm out that the deer just weren't moving. we had a problem with some poachers hunting from the woods and shooting into the field i had my blind sitting over, well i work for the DNR so you can imagine how scared that guy is to even look our direction anymore! he made the mistake of flappin his yapper to my BF that he had shot 2 bucks off that cornfield and saw me one day and thought the land might be leased. yeah, thanks for shooting MY BUCKS you jerkoff!! its no wonder i didn't see any, he done shot them all!

i :heart: deer season. i put on 10 lbs during the 3 months, but i still :heart: it! i shoot a hoyt selena, greatest bow ever made for a woman if ya asked me. my firearm is a 20-ga winchester which i also use for turkey season but i've been contemplating a mossberg because this winchester is way to heavy for me.

ok rambling. i just love hunting. nice to meet ya!!

:birthday: to your son and your egg/sausage/chz muffins sound DELISH, as miss monet would put it. :cool:

iabowhunter 01-06-2007 05:39 PM

Board!

Hello!
Well......

I at 3 of those muffins and a hamburger patty. Supper tonight was chicken salad with bacon and ranch. I've really have not been hungry much today and have not drank as much water as usual today, but I'm working on it. I have hit the diet Mt. dew pretty hard today.

All in all, it's been a boring day. I had to work this morning from 6:30 to noon. I did meet a new person on here today. A deer hunter to boot,:cool: so that's pretty cool! At least I have made it this far with out a cheat. I caan't belive I'm saying this but I can't wait untill Monday to weigh in. I can do with out the work thing.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by. It's nice to have so much support! If I have missed anyone's journal, please let me know so I can return the visit.

Hope the rest of you weekend is a good one!
Take care,
Phil

monet0329 01-06-2007 06:39 PM

Good evening Mr. Phil..

Krissy is a graet young lady.. :).. and she loves her hunting.. we call her the hunting barbie. hehe..I have became her on line mother.. :).. right Krissy..:p

keep up the awesome work.. I cant wait till Monday to see your weigh in..:);.

:hugs: my friend