Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 10:27 AM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chakwaina37
Stats: One day at a time
WOE: Low carb, suger free
Start Date: On and off since 2006
I am doing a wonderful job and have stayed on my journey and goals very well. This way of living is working wonderfully I cant be any prouder and I must give alot of thanks to my doctor as well as my PT buddy. I have come a long way in just a few months of starting over with all the right tools on board. I have already started coming out of my shell by getting a membership at a local gym and have been going and walking 1 mile on treadmill. I get up and start my day there were there is no excuse of why I'm not getting my workout done. I get home and the rest of day is mine to do with what I like and can feel positive that I did my workout and I feel much better after. Losing alot of weight is a long road but if I focus on the daily progress it makes it easier to handle and makes me think how hard I'm working for my weight lose goals daily by being accountable each day. My family is my best support as well as my friends. Alot of times we think how terrible things are being overweight but I have learned that God has blessed me in ways I didn't even realize and we are strong people and this is our walk with the lord. We have so many things to be thankful to god for, our struggles are not struggles but strengths and building blocks in life. So as you begin a new day give thanks to the lord for walking you thru your most important journey in life on earth. Thanks for everything my dearest lord in heaven for my walk with you. Amen. My thoughts and heart go out to all who is walking this walk with me, god has blessed you as well. Have a wonderful day. ((((hugs))) smile often.

Weight

Restart
3/22/2011= 336
3/27/2011= 329
chakwaina37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member

I'm still staying focused forward in a healthy happy direction. This morning had blood test to see how blood glucose and thyroid is doing to see if he needs to adjust any meds but from how well I'm losing now I think its all good. I say heck no this is working gr8 don't mess with a thing,lol. I have and am keeping focused on portion control. `My blood sugars have been doing very well after meals my only high times are upon wake up so I'm not sure of why yet but dr will be looking into that in morning. Im happy and feel I'm doing well. Im still walking at the gym have not added on to that yet. Dont want to go to far to fast and hurt my back so Im taking it very slow right now I feel walking 1 mile on treadmill is a good daily excersize for me right now
Old 02-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Back again

I need to do this and do it right and dont look back and keep doing what has not and is not going to work. I get derailed so easy and look at the time that has passed me by. How many times do I have to look back on this journal and say wow if I stuck to it Id be at goal weight and healthy? God I'm in need of your help to teach me how to find my inner strength to do this. Please God help me.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #94
Senior LCF Member

weigh in

Today is day 4 of my new journey and Im down 7 pounds. gr8 start
Old 06-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!