Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #901
HB = Healthy & Balanced

Gallery: hummingbird11
Stats: 2008: 175/sz 12-14 >>> 2010: 145/sz 8-10 (5'8")
WOE: BFL (Oct/Nov/Dec)
Start Date: March 2008 (LC) >>> Oct 2010 (BFL)
If Counsel is not mistaken, on both of the dates in question, the carb counts were 80-something? The Court would just like to understand where that fits into the rotation plan of: 150/50-60/50-60/100/50-60/100/50-60

Perhaps Judge Jane should recuse herself from this case on grounds of incompetence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH-ME-SHRINK View Post
Would Counsel mind clarifying the question? As I understood the question, it had to do with why the carbs consumed on X date were over the target carb amounts for low-carb days. However, in the first example, the carb totals were only ONE CARB OVER THE TARGET, COUNSELOR.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #902
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Depends on how you perceive the facts, Judge Jane.

If you deduct fiber, it's one carb over.

Right or wrong, good or bad, I deduct fiber from my carb counts. Always have.

That should clear up the misconception, no?

And BTW, thanks for the cheers and well wishes regarding Gavin....[COLOR="Red"]very sweet![/COLOR]....He got to play almost the ENTIRE game -- to our surprise, thinking the coach may play it safe. We won, 37/14.

I'm so happy for him! My son is playing football again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful for answered prayers!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:17 AM   #903

[COLOR="Sienna"]FRIDAY AUG 29 CATCHUP SUMMARY:

It was my once-a-month time to weigh. Down .5 lbs from lowest weigh-in.

Body fat measurements to date:

May 9...............20.7
Jul 11...............16.9
Jul 26...............15.3
Aug 23............ 13.8

Took the day off yesterday, and got a lot accomplished.

Slept in, ate a bite, tried to begin my workout, and was very dizzy. Kept trying, more dizzy, somewhat nauseous. Thought low B/S. Ate my normal breakfast. Still dizzy. Drank lots of water, took a potassium supp, finally resolved itself. I pushed through Callanetics, and it took a little longer than usual. But after I began feeling better, I got in my UB split workout, cleaned house, tasks, etc., busy afternoon. Not sure what the dizzy was about, but I felt fine the rest of the day. Good day off.

Left early for the football game. So I didn't get to total a complete count of food for the entire day. I stayed on plan, just no entries after my afternoon snack. I'd guess 1900 cals range, carbs maybe a little over, given it was a low day.

WORKOUTS:

1 Hour Super Callanetics
30 mins UB weights (biceps & back)
16 mins s/s cardio

-------------------------------------------
Today, Saturday, Aug 30. Higher carbs. More intense workouts planned.
[/COLOR]
Old 08-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #904

[COLOR="Sienna"]SAT AUG 30

Posting in two parts...busy day. Plan to go out for dinner later with other people, gotta hurry. Just finished washing my car and preparing dinner for My Three Sons. Workouts out of the way. Good eats. Good rest this morning. Life is good.

Workouts today:

41 mins Total Body Burn (HHA)
4 mins glute bridges w/12 lb weight
20 mins UB weights (triceps/delts/traps)
10 mins s/s cardio
20 mins HIIT elliptical

As of 4:37 p.m:

CALS 1234

26%F/31%C/35%P

111 grams carbs (gross), 24 gr fiber

[/COLOR]
Old 08-31-2008, 10:58 AM   #905
HB = Healthy & Balanced

Down .5 lbs from lowest weigh-in.

Body fat measurements to date:

May 9...............20.7
Jul 11...............16.9
Jul 26...............15.3
[COLOR="Red"]Aug 23............ 13.8[/COLOR]

YAY re: Gavin!!!!! Oh that is such great news. I remember how sad you were for him when he broke his arm. SO HAPPY he got to play AND they won - YAY!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh re: the carbs/net carbs - I knew you did that (so do I) but I thought those were your net carbs you were posting...sorry! Carry on!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Last edited by hummingbird11; 08-31-2008 at 11:00 AM..
Old 08-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #906

Thanks again, HB...re Gavin! God, I love that kid! He is all about winning, overcoming defeat, overcoming adversity, he just flat never quits!

If anyone deserves to play football this season, HE DOES!

Good food last night, great company, maybe a bit too much wine..... but overall not bad (my workouts yesterday were totally mitigating). It's hard to calculate cals/carbs when you eat out, so I didn't even try to estimate.

Odd meals for today, things that weren't my typical fare. No idea what the counts were for them, but all legal, clean and controlled. I'll go back to logging my food tomorrow.

WORKOUTS:

38 mins cardio C25K running intervals

NEW MILESTONE.....29 MINS SOLID RUNNING!

I had been in a grumpy mood most of the afternoon, just sluggish and grumpy and yadda-yadda, had almost talked myself out of the run....and then I went for it, knowing that if ANYTHING could jerk my *ss out of this bad mood, it was some good cardio.

Worked like a charm.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #907

[COLOR="Sienna"]MON SEP 1

LABOR DAY...LAST DAY OF SUMMER

Took Son #3 to the wave pool along with his little buddy. Hot temps, good day for it.

Agenda full for the day and for the evening. Posting fast.

Pre-TOM cravings/hunger/grumpies have hit, and I'm fighting it. Hanging on, but barely.

Gonna start guzzling water.

TOTALS:

CALS 1803

PROT......129 GR.......29%
CARBS......64 GR......13%
FIBER.......17 GR
FAT..........112 GR......55%

WORKOUTS:

22 mins s/s cardio elliptical (morning)
20 mins HIIT elliptical planned for 8:00 p.m. tonight, hell or high water

[/COLOR]
Old 09-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #908
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: southerngal
Stats: 145/143/125
WOE: Carb Cycling
Start Date: August 2008
Quote:
SG,

I throw out a piece of caution to you, however. If you think keto was tough, the two-day rotations of carb cycling is much more difficult to adjust to -- IMO.

Curious what you thought was tough about keto? I loved it personally. It was an easier form of discipline for me.

T
What I found tough about keto is that I got to a point where I hated food. Meat and veggies are fine, but I truly love good wholesome grains and fruit so I was basically eating to live and not enjoying it. The carb ups were ok, but again, more carbs than I really needed.

I didn't do a great cycling job over the weekend (net carbs were about 100 each of the days) but I'm back on track this week.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #909

SG,

Hang in there with the cycling. Maybe you'll nail it better than I do. It was tougher when I first began rotations, but then my body adjusted and I could handle it better.

Of course when TOM hits, I cannot be held responsible for anything that goes in my mouth....I become possessed by carb-eating demons. It is NOT pretty.

Busy with freezing garden veggies and other stuff, so I've not posted as often. Super Callanetics yesterday, then ended the day with a carb-bash. How proud I am of THAT! (TOM arrived with a vengence)

Too daggone hot to run, so that's out. Got in 50 mins of cardio today (inside).

TOTALS:

CALS 1957

PROT........162 GR.....34%
CARBS.......85 GR.....16%
FIBER........21 GR
FAT..........111 GR......51%

I promise tomorrow will be better.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:05 AM   #910
LJB

Gallery: LJB
Stats: Size 8 at Present
WOE: Real food.
Hi, Twyla!

Nice biceps! I've been all over the place the past few weeks and trying to get settled. I thought a lot about doing carb rotation but what makes me happy is what I'm doing right now. CRON - Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition. I "graze" all day long on fruit, cottage cheese, eggs, vegetables, fish, and nuts. The portions are considerably smaller but high in protein and fats. I've decided to cut down on dairy to 8oz daily and eliminated grains. I've increased my strength training and added cardio back in. Water intake is 48 to 56oz. a day. Hard cheese and high sodium foods are what is making my arms look soft and I rather like the look of yours!

Have a great day!

Lora

"Eating fat and protein?Go figure!." -
Lora

Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #911

Thank you so much, Lora.

I don't eat a lot of dairy, but I don't eliminate it either. I usually have fat-free cottage cheese in the mornings pre-workout, and I will have a 6-oz Carb Master Yogurt 4-5 times per week, not every day. Other than that, no dairy to speak of. Occasionally I'll have a bit of parmesan or feta cheese on a salad, no more than a half oz or so.

Be sure to drink adequate water. I never drink less than 80 oz a day. I drink 16 oz during my morning workout, another 16 mid morning, 16 oz at lunch, 16 oz afternoon, and usually at least two more 16-oz bottles before going to bed. That's 96 ounces on average.

On days I run, add in another 16 oz.

Water is essential to the fat burning process

[COLOR="green"]"The "secret" to almost instantly increasing your strength by 10-15% and endurance by 20%-30%..." Tom Venuto[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]"Not only do you need plenty of water for good health, you also need water to lose fat. Here’s why: One of the important functions of your kidneys is to eliminate toxic waste products from your body through the urine. When you’re dehydrated, the body’s instinctive reaction is to hold on to whatever water it does have in order to survive. When this water retention occurs, the waste products in the body aren’t flushed out, and build up in your system. At this point, the liver will try to help out with the overload. The problem is, when the liver helps out during fluid retention, it can’t do its own jobs as efficiently, one of which is burning stored body fat for energy. The result is that your body may not be able to burn body fat as efficiently as normal."[/COLOR]

Old 09-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #912

[COLOR="Blue"]
"To the most powerful office on Earth, he would bring the compassion that comes from having once been powerless,
the wisdom that comes even to the captives by the grace of God,
the special confidence of those who have seen evil and have seen how evil is overcome.

A fellow prisoner of war recalls looking through a pinhole in his cell door
as Lieutenant Commander John McCain was led down the hallway by the guards, day after day.

And the story is told, when McCain shuffled back from torturous interrogations, he would turn towards Moe’s door, and he’d flash a grin and a thumbs up, as if to say,
“We’re going to pull through this.”

My fellow Americans, that is the kind of man America needs to see us through the next four years.

For a season, a gifted speaker can inspire with his words. But for a lifetime, John McCain has inspired with his deeds.

If character is the measure in this election, and hope the theme, and change the goal we share, then I ask you to join our cause. Join our cause and help America elect a great man as the next president of the United States.

Thank you, and God bless America."

Sarah Palin
[/COLOR]

Still reeling from the impact of last night's RNC speeches.

May such inspiration live on and see victory ...God Bless America indeed.

Off to a baseball game....totals later.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #913

[COLOR="Sienna"]FRI SEP 5

I learned my lesson yesterday. I did not take anything to snack on with me to the baseball game. It got started late, took too long, so it ended much later than expected. As a result, I became very hungry while there. Everyone around me was eating you-name-it, and there I sat, starving, chewing s/f gum. Lahdeedah.

When I got home, I began to eat. Mostly legal stuff, but not even enjoying it, because I was beyond hungry. Then I gave in to temptation and ate a piece of homemade blackberry pie....only my favorite pie in the world, homemade crust, the works....I thought I could bake it for my family and be strong. I think I could have had I not allowed myself to get so hungry and lose my mind and sense of good judgment.

Stayed up late watching the RNC. Again. So I felt tired and crappy this morning due to the sugar rush from the pie. NOT WORTH IT.

IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

IT'S NEVER, EVER, EVER WORTH IT.

Feeling good, and strong, and lean, and clean, and energetic is far more desireable than one stinking piece of pie that last a few minutes.

So THURSDAY'S totals, best I could judge:

CALS 2082
PROT.......196 GR...38%
CARBS.....152 GR...26%
FIBER........40 GR
FAT...........88 GR....38%

WORKOUTS:

1 HOUR SUPER CALLANETICS
3 SETS OVERHEAD DUMBBELL EXTENSIONS
10 MINS CARDIO ELLIPTICAL

FRIDAY'S TOTALS:

CALS 1623
PROT........179 GR.....44%
CARBS.......64 GR......14%
FIBER........20 GR......
FAT............56 GR.....31%
ALCOHOL....29 GR.....12%

WORKOUTS

20 mins Total Body Burn (HHA)
20 mins Ab Jam
100 pushups

20 mins UB weights (triceps/delts)
20 mins HIIT elliptical
31 mins cardio (C25K running intervals)

Still very hot/muggy here, so my run was NOT what I had hoped it would be. I attribute it to the mugginess (even after my walk/cool down, I made a puddle of sweat sitting in my chair--yuck), dehydration, and remnants of crap carbs in my system. I made my choices; now I'm paying for them.

But I feel TONS better today than yesterday.

Onward.

[/COLOR]
Old 09-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #914
HB = Healthy & Balanced

Oh T, on this we got to agree to disagree! I feel that you woke-up feeling tired & crappy from letting yourself get waaay too hungry, your blood sugar dropped, it probably made ya grumpy too(!), and then ya stayed up way too late (and yeah, watching anything to do with politics always makes me feel awful too!)

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]homemade BB pie is NOT a crap carb.
uh uh. no way jose!
that is good good good stuff.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #915
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: btinc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird11 View Post
Oh T, on this we got to agree to disagree! I feel that you woke-up feeling tired & crappy from letting yourself get waaay too hungry, your blood sugar dropped, it probably made ya grumpy too(!), and then ya stayed up way too late (and yeah, watching anything to do with politics always makes me feel awful too!)

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]homemade BB pie is NOT a crap carb.
uh uh. no way jose!
that is good good good stuff.
[/COLOR]
It's actually the other way around, being hungry, then having a sugar raises the blood sugar, then you crash from the sugar. However in any event you feel better soon, no harm no foul.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:13 AM   #916
HB = Healthy & Balanced

btinc! you're back! we missed you! hope the show went fabulous!!!!!

ok ok details details. blood sugar down/up/then crash.

so if she hadn't let herself get sooooo ravenous, she could have handled the BB pie without the crash, right?
Old 09-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #917
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: btinc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird11 View Post
btinc! you're back! we missed you! hope the show went fabulous!!!!!

ok ok details details. blood sugar down/up/then crash.

so if she hadn't let herself get sooooo ravenous, she could have handled the BB pie without the crash, right?
Each person will respond differently, but for the most part she could have controlled the crash by eating complex carbs with the pie. The complex carbs will give you steady blood sugar where simple carbs cause a rise and fall, all though there are other factors.
However as long as she feels good today, the pie was of no harm.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #918

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinc View Post
Each person will respond differently, but for the most part she could have controlled the crash by eating complex carbs with the pie. The complex carbs will give you steady blood sugar where simple carbs cause a rise and fall, all though there are other factors.However as long as she feels good today, the pie was of no harm.
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Okay. Bingo.

This COMPLETELY explains why I can eat all of those carbs on refeed days of ketogenic and not crash. They're all complex carbs!!!! And on the refeed days that I indulged in a forbidden yummy (like donuts), the crash was avoided due to all of the complex carbs I was eating that day.

Wow. What a light bulb moment. Thanks, Btinc.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #919

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]It has occurred to me lately that I wish I had more time to pour myself into learning, reading, understanding, experimenting, documenting -- all there is to know about fitness and nutrition. It fascinates and intigues me. That it has become an obsession with me, I'm somewhat apologetic, but only because I have other commitments in life that also need my attention and I need to be realistic.

But at the same time, I feel myself drawn to this knowledge like a magnet.

It's just so gratifying.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #920
HB = Healthy & Balanced

Touché. I love my new obsession/hobby!

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]It has occurred to me lately that I wish I had more time to pour myself into learning, reading, understanding, experimenting, documenting -- all there is to know about fitness and nutrition. It fascinates and intrigues me. That it has become an obsession with me, I'm somewhat apologetic, but only because I have other commitments in life that also need my attention and I need to be realistic.

But at the same time, I feel myself drawn to this knowledge like a magnet.

It's just so gratifying.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-07-2008, 05:32 AM   #921

[COLOR="Sienna"]SAT SEP 6 SUMMARY:

Very busy day. Non-stop stuff. I knew it would shake out that way, so I determined to get my workouts in FIRST. I always plan out my day with great expectations, listing the things I need to accomplish. Why is it that I seem to ALWAYS run short on time to get all of that done?

I was up till midnight last night preparing zucchini bread to take to church this morning (I signed up for it). I ran out of time yesterday afternoon before having to leave to go to my oldest son's college campus to do some things for and with him; shopping for Son #3's new shoes, dinner out with family, etc.....on and on...not getting home till almost 11 o'clock.

But I stayed on plan, ate legal, gonna cut back on cals today if I can, just a bit. Hope to run tonight.

Saturday's totals:

CALS 1999
PROT.........174.....35%
CARBS......125......23%
FIBER.........26
FAT...........86.......38%
ALCOHOL...10.........3%

WORKOUTS:

20 mins LB weights
AB WORK: 100 reg crunches, 200 oblique crunches, 100 bicycle crunches
20 mins HIIT elliptical
[/COLOR]
Old 09-07-2008, 05:54 AM   #922

[COLOR="Sienna"]SUN SEP 7

Plan to attend the filming of World's Strongest Man today. It's being filmed in Charleston, WV. Woo-hoo! My middle son, the football dude, attended yesterday's events and got several autographs. Raised him up a notch. Very inspiring for him. Gotta go be a part of the action with him....should be fun.

"IMG Sports Media, the sports production and distribution division of IMG Worldwide, has named Charleston, West Virginia as the host city for the upcoming 31st season of the 'MET-Rx World's Strongest Man.' Charleston is the hometown of 2006 World's Strongest Man champion Phil Pfister."
"The long-running strength athletics competition series is produced by IMG Sports Media for ESPN in the United States, Channel 5 in the United Kingdom and other broadcasters around the world. Filming of the new season begins in Charleston on Saturday, September 6th in and around the city, with a worldwide broadcast scheduled for December."

[/COLOR]
Old 09-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #923

[COLOR="Sienna"]SUNDAY'S SUMMARY

Wow. What a GREAT day! The weather was BEAUTIFUL for the competition. We had great fun watching, cheering those big guys on for the truck pull.
A M A Z I N G.....
You know, you see these guys do these amazing feats on TV, and you think, wow, they're really doing that? Pulling those trucks? But when you see it only a few feet away from you...No words. Goliath strength. Just amazing.

We got lots of autographs and had pics made with several of the competitors. We'll probably go back again next weekend for the final filming. My son was SO PUMPED!

Good day for eats. Felt lean and strong and "in touch" with my body all day. I love that feeling. I have a feeling this will be a good week.

When I got home tonight, even though it was a bit late for a run, I knew I should not pass up the chance. I could feel the energy. I knew it would be a successful run. I couldn't let it slip by.

I was right. Warmed up for 5 mins, then ran a solid 29 mins, with a 3 min recovery/cool down. I think I could have run further, but I was starting to get spooked by skunks. I could smell them! Get outta here, Twyla. You're done. Go home. And so I did. But it was a great run!

CALS 1511

PROT.......162 GR.....44%
CARBS......69 GR......16%
FIBER.......16 GR
FAT...........71 GR......42%

WORKOUTS:

200 oblique crunches
100 reg crunches
100 pushups
37 mins cardio (C25K running/recovery)

[/COLOR]
Old 09-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #924

[COLOR="Sienna"]MON SEP 8

This day -- this WEEK -- flying by in a blur. So much going on this week. Time for lists, or I'll never get it all done.

Good day energy wise. Feeling lean and satiated all day. No hunger issues. Kept carbs rather lowish, but will do a higher carb day tomorrow. Cals in the low-med range today. Easier to do during the week than on weekends.

TOTAL CALS: 1554

PROT.......177 GR ....45%
CARBS.....100 GROSS GR....21%
FIBER........31 GR.....
FAT..........58 GR......34%

WORKOUTS:

1 Hour Super Callanetics a.m.
20 mins UB weights (back/biceps) p.m.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #925
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: FloridaShell
Stats: Grrr/Grrr/130
WOE: My own way of l/cing
Start Date: 1/2/08
Ok, I know this mught be a dumb question but....Where do I get the Callanetics DVD?

Do you order off Television? I looked in Wally world and Target. No luck. Help?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:29 AM   #926

Hi, Michelle!

Yeah, it's too bad they don't more heavily market the Callanetics DVD's in retail stores. That is a marketing NO BRAINER. But who am I? Just another addict.

You'll likely need to order it from Amazon. Be careful, it's addictive. This is one workout you'll find yourself doing for years to come, well into old age. It is in a class by itself.

Best of luck to you.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:00 AM   #927
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: southerngal
Stats: 145/143/125
WOE: Carb Cycling
Start Date: August 2008
Twyla,

How often do you work out? Everyday? Do you have a schedule? I am trying to beef up my workout routines. I generally work out five times a week and I'm replacing some of the cardio with weight training and trying to fit in some weight lifting at home (I have weights and a bench). And what HITT elliptical?

Thanks!
SG
Old 09-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #928
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lildragonfly

Thought you get a chuckle out of this! HUGS!!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:17 AM   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerngal View Post
Twyla,

How often do you work out? Everyday? Do you have a schedule? I am trying to beef up my workout routines. I generally work out five times a week and I'm replacing some of the cardio with weight training and trying to fit in some weight lifting at home (I have weights and a bench). And what HITT elliptical?

Thanks!
SG
SG, I work out most days. Sunday is usu a light day for me, or a rest day. I vary my schedule for the most part to keep my body guessing, but I usu do UB weights 2-3 x a week; LB weights 1 x a week; Super Callanetics 3 x a week (lower body emphasis); cardio 5-6 days a week (which includes running 3 x a week and HIIT elliptical*); and abs 3-4 x a week.

*HIIT elliptical is: High intensity interval training, done on an elliptical machine

Hope that helped.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:30 AM   #930

Marsha, your funny pics CRACK me up! Uh, YEAH, I can relate to THAT one!

[COLOR="brown"]SUMMARY OF MON SEP 9

The start of a very busy week. Ran out of time to post at the end of the day. Stuff going on every evening, and I'm running at a standstill to keep up! Exhausted last night when returning home from the game.

Hungrier most of the day. I noticed after eating lunch thinking: Okay. So what else can I find to eat? I attribute that to my metabolism running higher. I was wondering to myself if my extra carbs and cals (somewhat off-plan) about a week ago pre-TOM might have served to "kickstart" the metab into gear again. I knew it would be hell getting back into control, and somewhat slow to resume where I left off so to speak, but I was curious to see if in the long run, it might serve to help.

Well, the hunger thing was one sign. The other thing, I'm noticing more lean, pretty much all over: UB, abs, thighs (THIGHS? YES, LORD, YESSSSSSS!). I almost weighed myself Monday morning, but chose to wait. Might weigh this Friday.

Despite the extra hunger (and it WAS a higher carb day), I was able to keep cals somewhat controlled. When I got home from the baseball game at 9:00, I was hungry, and there were baked unbreaded chicken wings left over from dinner, so I ate 4-5 of those. Then crashed into bed.

CALS: 2004 (including wings)

PROT.....209 GR....41%
CARBS...131 GR....22%
FIBER......33 GR
FAT..........79 GR....35%

WORKOUTS:

30 mins cardio Turbo Jam Cardio Party
20 mins Ab Jam
3 sets backward lunges 10#
[/COLOR]
Closed Thread