LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2006, 08:37 AM   #181
Daddy's Girl

Gallery: cdn_gal
Stats: 230/152.3/145~~5'10
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Sept9/08/May12/09
Quote:
How come it seems larger people lose faster? It's a little dissapointing seeing bigger losses in the same amount of time as me.
They loose faster because they have more to loose if that makes any sense?......They will also slow down with loss, as they get closer to goal..... Its kinda like they have more fat cells, so their body finds it easier to find, and burn.....As you get closer to goal, you dont have as many fat cells, and their smaller, so in turn, burns slower.... Dont fret ya sexy lil thang, it'll come off, with the persistance that you have, it will come off in no time..... You rock girl!!.....And awesome pic too btw of you and DBF..... Love the leathers, way too sexy.....

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2006, 10:00 AM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TinO
Stats: 212/going down/150 -5'5.5"
WOE: LC, healthy, natural, doing what works for me!
Start Date: 2/3/04, 10/3/05, 1/5/09, 1/11/10, 9/7/12, 1/2/14
Lei sweetie, you sure can make things seem ok even when I'm crying in me beer, thanks girl!

I get frustrated when I'm in my 2 week pattern of slow/no loss. I know I know... it takes time, keep up the good work, stay focused... yeah yeah, blah blah blah It seems like I've been doing this forever, but in reality it was only 7 days ago I had a whoosh. I guess it's good that days are going by slow cuz that means I'm staying younger longer . Its easy to get impatient but I know I dont want to start over again like I did, ever!!!

This is a challenge, it takes effort to stay focused, to choose the right foods, to make this new way of eating a habit. I have to remember I'm changing a whole lifetime of bad habits. I have to keep saying to myself that I can do it. I have to stay focused and know it will work, in time. It's a slow process and I have to work at it each step of the way. I have to keep telling myself it's really not a chore and I am satisfied with my food choices and exercise. My body loves it but with a lazy mind and willpower it can be a struggle. I have to keep telling myself that IT CAN BE DONE, AND WILL BE! I have to look in the mirror and see the positive changes in me, both physically and mentally. I have to do all of this everyday to succeed. And I want to succeed, and I CAN succeed! We all can!

Whew, how's that for a slap in me buns... now get out there and give me 20!

Today's goal:
DRINK MORE WATER
Think positive
Smile and be happy

*we have the power to do whatever we want*
TinO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:17 AM   #183
Senior LCF Member

OK, no more whining for a couple more days, I am down to 192 this morning.... -2# loss!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!

No exercise last night as I had a rally meeting. I somehow (again) raised my hand and volunteered for a HUGE task... what was I thinking !!! I met the committee I'll be working with last night and they are all awesome. It's going to be alot of fun as long as I dont think about how much work it is

Tonite I am going to dw aerobics. I love the way my body is toning up. Alot of my weight has come off my back (yes!) and my arms are beginning to look alot better however I need to concentrate more on the flappin flab under the arms -grrr-

I still dont drink as much water as I should.... (bad T)... I'm working on it!

same ol' breakfast
4 eggs

Lunch
lc yogurt
steamed veggies
walnuts

snack
fuji apple

dinner...ugh... do I have to cook?
chicken
salad
veggies

*Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it*

Old 01-20-2006, 10:02 AM   #184
Daddy's Girl

Quote:
however I need to concentrate more on the flappin flab under the arms -grrr-
[COLOR=Black]You mean that thing that keeps waving long after your company has gone??.... Boy, do I hear ya on that one..... I keep thinking that if it gets any worse, I'll soon learn how to fly...... [/COLOR]
cdn_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:40 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_gal
[COLOR=Black]You mean that thing that keeps waving long after your company has gone??.... Boy, do I hear ya on that one..... I keep thinking that if it gets any worse, I'll soon learn how to fly...... [/COLOR]
If I thought I could flap my arms fast enough to fly I'd try that!! There is nothing I can use the flappin flab for other than as a poster board!

I'm going downhill skiing tommorrow!!! YES!! That should give me alot of minutes to log!! Have my ski's in the shop now getting tuned up.. I havent been in a couple years as new DBF doesnt have any gear or acted like he really wanted to go. I love it and used to ski alot. I'm going to get back into it... talk about great exercise! But you have to be fit to really make it work!! Bring on the mountain, I'm ready! We have a few ski resorts about an hour from here... so cool cool COOL!!!

60 mins dwa last night... so far, January exercise minutes = 740! I'm a couple days behind this week due to scheduling conflicts.

Funny situation.... Some of the gals at my dw aerobics found out I am on a lose weight plan. Since then, everytime I see they are like "wow, you're melting away" - "wow, you're losing SO MUCH!".... NOW FOR GOD'S SAKE, I'M ONLY LOSING 0#-2# A WEEK!!! Trust me, losing weight is a slow process and I am not changing that much on a daily basis for comments like that! Maybe if you havent seen me for a month or so... but not every other day!!!! It really kinda turns me off when people treat me like that. Like I said in a previous journal post... I would like to just keep quiet about it and do my own thing. I really dont like the daily comments from people I see. It almost makes me want to fail (I've had this happen before). Dont get me wrong, I love the praise once in a while.... but I don't like to be the center of attention where my weight is concerned. It's a struggle and most people dont really realize what it takes.

Exercise Goals:
Work on flappin underarm flab. Use weights, target the area

Todays goals:
drink more water
eat low carb
be happy

*It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.*
Old 01-20-2006, 10:00 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CindyGEyes
Stats: 350/???/180
WOE: better than b-4
Start Date: restart 9/29/2009
WTG T!!!!!!

Your doing great.

KUTGW!

_ _
Cindy
CindyGEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:45 AM   #187
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]Do-Duh-Bumppppp!!!..... [/COLOR]
Old 01-23-2006, 05:22 AM   #188
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/167/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
T, I know what you mean about not wanting to be the centre of attention all the time. Since I got back I've had everyone shocked by how I look now (in a good way, I think!) and I, the previous Queen of Attention-seeking, feel really uncomfortable! Even when we're talking about other stuff I can feel people staring at me in a weird way, as if they're too busy looking at me to listen to what I'm saying!

Yep, you have my sympathy on that (but what a great thing to be complaining about! )
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Hey Alce, welcome back sweetie! Glad to hear your trip went well and you got to show off that hot bod! I'm sure you had them all in shellshock (which affects their hearing) How cool is that!!!! hehehe!

Hopefully from my last comment at class the girls will quiet down. A coworker finally said something, only in response to something I said. She isnt a one to dish out the compliments either but she said she noticed and I was looking good. I can handle that... now I hope the guys here dont start saying something cuz then the sabataging begins, and the poking, and the donuts on my desk...ect... bunch of azzholes here.....they think they are soooo funny.
Ok, I've been AWOL from here for a couple days...that only means I've been busy!

Skiing went GREAT!!!! Even if you count the big spill that caused me to lay around on the couch all day Sunday because my knee hurt and I couldnt walk! Yeah yeah, I was going a bit too fast, it got a little bumby, i freaked out and bit it. Thank god the ski came off or I would have been in some serious trouble. We got about 6 hrs in. Big kudo's to my aerobic instructor for getting me in shape!! Cant wait to go back! I should be done limping by next weekend

Life is good...... I stayed the same weight all weekend and got to log 192 on Monday. I usually dont lose until Thurs, but scratch a pound off this morning, 191!!! yippee!! I think Skiing and all that energy and calories I burned from pulling my fat azz up out of the snow really paid off!

I can walk pretty good, I'm going to dw aerobics tonite. Its good cuz if my knee starts to bother me I'll just work on my upper body. I need to stretch some of my achey muscles out.

Todays Struggle:
I really need to drink more water

*we are what we repeatedly do*
Old 01-24-2006, 02:58 PM   #190
Senior LCF Member

oh oops, you really arent back are you..... (blonde moment)
Old 01-25-2006, 02:57 AM   #191
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/167/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Nope I wish I was but I'm not!
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:00 AM   #192
Senior LCF Member

day 115

60 mins dw aerobics last night, boy is my knee feeling it today! oops :blush: I know I shouldnt have worked it so hard. It wasnt a strenuous workout either. I will bypass class tonite, and the dance class DBF wants us to go to.

191 this morning.. I am really getting excited and anxious to get out of the 190's! I tried on a stretch pair of lowlowlowlow waist jeans last night, size 12..and they fit! I couldnt even wear them in '04 when I was 178...hmmmmmm.. (Ok I admit, I better wear them with a longer shirt, and I did try them on with my one piece swimsuit which decreases my waist 1" from normal... but dammit, they're!!) Funny how the body changes and forms depending on the exercises you do. I am working way more on the abs then before I only worked out with the 6 min ab video. Now it's more like 15 mins each time, or more... actually I sqeeze my abs alot in aerobics. Damn problem area!

I got down 80 oz of water yesterday not counting the green tea, coffee and lemonade. I'd like to do at least 80oz but alot of the time I am only getting down 32-64oz each day of plain water.

Food for today and yesterday.... same ol'

eggs for brkfst
lc yogurt, veggies, chkn for lunch
apple for snack
chkn salad w/ honey must dressing for dinner
walnuts for snack

Todays goal:
More water
rest knee (oh that's so hard)

*The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do*
Old 01-25-2006, 10:05 AM   #193
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]Well "aint" you doing just awesome??...... Sorry, couldn't resist it, just read your post on another thread...... [/COLOR]
Old 01-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #194
Senior LCF Member

OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :::::taking off my belt and spanking Lei:::::::thwap thwap thwap:::::: you lil' bugger!

(looking for my sadistic .gifs)
Old 01-26-2006, 09:21 AM   #195
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I love trying on clothes, especially when things that didnt fit before fit me now!!! I have been cleaning out my closet for a couple weeks now. I think I've tried on everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) at least 3 times

I have all my "too small" jeans stacked by size... biggest of the smallest on top. So, I grabbed for the top 3. I managed to squeeze into the men's Lee Slim Fit 34 waist and even the 33's! I'm proud to say I even got them zipped while lying flat on the bed I was the biggest muffin I have ever seen!

I felt good, so I danced/exercised for 20 minutes. I'm still baby'ing my knee.
192 this morning. I've been drinking coffee every morning. As soon as my sugar free hazelnut creamer is gone I'm back to green tea.. But the sweet coffee is SOOOOOOOO dang good!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unlike me to watch much tv, but I was stuck in bed with an ice pack on the knee so I got to see the first episode of The Biggest Loser.

Ok... here's my take on it..............That young gal who weighed 191 (just as me) looked WAY FATTER than me!! I mean, I'm soooooooooooo much more thinner in so many areas than her! Aren't I? I guessed a higher weight on most of them. I suppose I look like that... and that's why I'm at LCF!

Todays menu:
B - scrambled eggs, coffee, green tea
L - lc yogurt, 2 tblspn natural peanut butter, raw carrots, green tea
S - pink lady apple, green tea
D - don't know yet... prolly salad and chicken (my fave), decaf green tea

I've been very good at taking my lunch with me to work. Makes me eat less and eat the right stuff.

*One essential to success is that your desire be an all-obsessing one, your thoughts and aims be co-ordinated, and your energy be concentrated and applied without letup* Claude M. Bristol[/COLOR]

Old 01-27-2006, 09:16 AM   #196
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Good Morning, it's Friday!! ...and.... a new weight ticker... 190 this morning!! 35# gone gone GONE!

So far January exercise = 1080 minutes! All aerobic except for saturday skiing.. which made aerobics seem easy

Since there's been talk of weight loss and self image, I've done alot thinking about that.... will write more after I get some work issues here taken care of.

..be back later..

*Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you* Wally "Famous" Amos
[/COLOR]
Old 02-01-2006, 04:56 PM   #197
Senior LCF Member

February 1st... a time to reminisce....

January Goals:
1000 minutes of exercise - [COLOR=Red]Completed 1260 minutes![/COLOR]
Lose whatever - [COLOR=Red]Completed, weighed in at 191 this morning 10# gone in January![/COLOR]
Eat well - [COLOR=Red]Yep, it's working![/COLOR]
Be Happy - [COLOR=Red]I'm a smilin' [/COLOR]
Wall Pushups - man, I just cant do those with my wrist.. :::taking off of list::::
Drink at least 64 oz of fresh water each day - [COLOR=Red]A slow start after xmas vacation, but the last couple weeks I've been right on track![/COLOR]

February Goals:
1000 Minutes of Exercise
Kiss my Valentine 100+ times
Lose Whatever
Eat Well
Be Happy
Drink at least 64 oz of fresh water every day
Check in with Doc next week (she doesnt know I've lost weight! She is going to be soooooo proud!)

[COLOR=Blue]
Have a groovy day!
[/COLOR]
Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #198
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CindyGEyes
Stats: 350/???/180
WOE: better than b-4
Start Date: restart 9/29/2009
Hi T. Just checking in on ya.
You are doing such a great job.

KUTGW!

_ _
Cindy

[COLOR=Magenta]~member of cc biggest loser 06~[/COLOR]
CindyGEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #199
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Navy]Hiya Cindy! Thanks for checking in... i feel lonely sometimes

Not much activity on the journal this week for me.. work has been busy. I pop on and read but that's about it. Gotta have my daily inspiration from all you wonderful people! I see alot of new journals started, cool!

Got a NEW computer last night for home... a FAST FAST FAST BIG one! I cant wait to get that set up! Holy cow, it's a multi media puter especially for music, tv, movies, pictures.. WOW it does everything! I will have to hook it up with my tv, stereo and everything else. Also has a camera docking station on it! We're also getting cable modem... Y E E H A W !!! (that's 'Yippee' in cowgirl talk )

Now onto the issue at hand... drum roll please.... :::making drum noises and spewing coffee all over my computer screen:::::
188 this morning!! Yes, that's right...I made it into the 180's! HOTDOG!! (that's 'yippee' in beach blanket bingo talk ) I am so dang excited, it's going to be a great day!

I am so glad this new way of eating is working! I've had some cravings lately, wanting to eat later at night. I've found myself eating some cheese or baby carrots at night. I know I need to control that and drink more water to fill me up (so much for a sound sleep when I have to get up in the middle of the night and go pee!). It's all in baby steps. Had to keep the walnuts out of the house or I would be eating them like crazy.

I'm on day 124 of my weight loss plan.. 37#'s gone!! Meals have been the same. Lot's of protein, low carb, veggiesveggiesveggies, an apple a day, and lots of vitamins. Water Water Water!

Country dancing tommorrow... teaching DBF to dance. He doesnt do line dances but I love it. Hopefully pushin my tushy and lose another pound LOL!! DBF is also going to be gone for almost 3 weeks (hehe yippee yeehaw hotdog!). That will be a nice break so I can get things done.
hmmm... I'm still thinking about this self image thing and losing weight and how I am handling that. It's all very weird.. more later.....

*So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable*Christopher Reeve[/COLOR]
Old 02-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #200
Daddy's Girl

Quote:
Now onto the issue at hand... drum roll please.... :::making drum noises and spewing coffee all over my computer screen:::::
188 this morning!!
[COLOR=Black]YEAH!!!! You rock girl..... Now get a cloth before that spewing coffee all over your screen wrecks your new peuter..... So, how are you handling the self image thang and losing weight?... And I 100% agree with you, it is all weird.... Not sure how to handle it myself sometimes.... KUTGW T!!!!.... [/COLOR]
Old 02-03-2006, 04:44 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Lei Boy, I had to get a BIG cloth, it was everywhere! The self image thing is really on my mind since you mentioned it.

It's very strange that I can fit into smaller sizes when I feel so big and feel the same size I was.. Its strange! I put on a size 14 coat and it fits... and when the XL's in my closet are just hanging there as I dont like the way they fall loose on my shoulders....... it's not supposed to be like that, or it wasnt.. there was a time I was happy to actually fit into an XL. Sad I know. I ordered some clothes in a size L... they came the other day and they are almost TOO BIG?!?!?! WHAT??!!?!?!?!! ME??????!!!!!! L's too big??? W T F???

The thought of me even getting into anything smaller...and being treated differently. Yes, it's true, fat people are treated differently. Fat people dont get the same respect. Yes, it's true. Fat people have a harder time with everything. Yes, it's true. Fat people dont get the attention from the sales clerks. Yes, it's true. Fat people dont have other people take notice smile or nod at them as they walk by. Yes, it's sad, but true. And it's something to get used to and be aware of. I know I try not to treat anyone differently, everyone is abused and joked about equally

Even the men here at work. Is it just me, or do they all seem to respect me more, smile more, look at me more ...? I have a bubbley happy personality, I seem confident, I'm bold, I have big boobies, and I have no problem telling anyone what I think or to FO. I can handle chit. I am smiley all the time, no matter what.. it's just the way I am. But I know they notice, and they seem different, just a little, in certain ways. I am with them 40 hrs a week.... yes, I notice.

I am almost half way to goal.. I know there will be more uneasiness, more to get used to, more clothes to buy (yeah, shopping!), more reality to check. Boy, I cant wait!

Last edited by teeinor; 02-03-2006 at 04:46 PM..
Old 02-03-2006, 06:36 PM   #202
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]Do you find yourself going to the XL sizes still when you go shopping?..... I always do this.... Also, I hear you when you say about people looking at you more now..... I HATE it!!! It's something I am never gonna get used of.... I never really used to notice before as I was always looking down, and never straight ahead..... Now when guys stare at me, I wanna say " w t f " are you looking at?..... I always think my boobs are falling out or I have something stuck in my teeth, thats why their looking at me.... And I dont know about you, but the women are getting pretty snotty..... They used to laugh and joke with me all the time at work, now they stick their noses up in the air..... Dont get that one..... I still dont see myself as thinner, and probably never will... I see changes in my body shape yes, but I still feel like I'm 230..... Think I need a shrink T, or will it get better as time goes by?.....
Quote:
I have a bubbley happy personality, I seem confident, I'm bold, I have big boobies, and I have no problem telling anyone what I think or to FO. I can handle chit. I am smiley all the time, no matter what.. it's just the way I am.
I could have wrote that myself...... But with all that said, I just cant handle the way people are acting now around me, like I grew a second head or something....... Really creeps me out at times, but am glad to hear that I am not alone.... And what better person to share that with, then you?.... We can do this T... I have faith in both of us..... KUTGW!!! You rock girl.....
[/COLOR]
Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_gal
[COLOR=Black]Do you find yourself going to the XL sizes still when you go shopping?..... I always do this.... Also, I hear you when you say about people looking at you more now..... I HATE it!!! It's something I am never gonna get used of.... I never really used to notice before as I was always looking down, and never straight ahead..... Now when guys stare at me, I wanna say " w t f " are you looking at?..... ......the women are getting pretty snotty..... They used to laugh and joke with me all the time at work, now they stick their noses up in the air..... ....... Really creeps me out at times, but am glad to hear that I am not alone.... And what better person to share that with, then you?.... We can do this T... I have faith in both of us..... KUTGW!!! You rock girl..... [/COLOR]
You are so not alone in this! I guess it's something you have to get used to. Being a hot gorgeous Diva like you are, people are going to be staring at you It's something you have to get used to. When we're heavy, people stare because something is out of place.... now they stare because they are JEALOUS and/or they WANT YOU, I know I do!
Women are especially jealous ...and you know how we are Especially when the another girl is losing weight and getting all the attention, looking better, lighter, happier.. We HATE that! Come on, deep down we struggle with being happy for them and wanting to stab them in eyes!

I think we change in the way we carry ourselves when we look and feel good, and we have too. We are more vunerable in being approached. It is suddenly "not safe" for men to talk to us and other women are threatened by the new you. But why...we are still the same person? Dunno, I guess those are other peoples insecurities and that's not our problem......

OMG I need to stop it reaching for the XL's too! Even caught myself browsing the Women's size dept... It's gonna take some getting used to for sure. What a way to go!!
Old 02-06-2006, 09:09 AM   #204
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Red]
It's Monday...I just completed week 18 and I'm feeling good. I'm 52% towards completing my ultimate weight loss goal!! (whatever happens after that is an added bonus)

I weighed in this morning at... at......... 186! 1 more # to go to get to the 40# club! 18% body weight lost thus far!!!

I have 2 more weeks until I start a new jouranl book (this one is filled up). It has really helped me to stay focused and keep track of what is working and what isnt, what I eat, exercise, water.. I even look back at my entries for '04 and compare. This is my last time I will ever "start over". I never want to be this heavy and I will to learn to maintain my goal weight!!!!!!!!!

Ok, time for progress picture..

Me at 186, 2/5/06..

*One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.*Sophocles [/COLOR]
Old 02-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Old 02-07-2006, 03:18 PM   #206
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=DarkOrchid].. "will I ever be that skinny and not have a budge when I sit?" "is it possible?" "how could that ever be me?" ..and most important..."how will I handle being that size and how will I feel?"

This is what was running through my head last night at the store as I watched a slender gal push her cart up the isle. "will I ever be able to wear spandex to show off my body rather than wearing it to give me room to eat more?"
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]I just dont see this happening anytime soon, but can I see it happening ever? It's one of those dreams we have that gets us all excited on the inside. We giggle to ourselves dreaming of us actually being there.

I see beautiful roses blooming here at this forum. It makes that dream seem like it actually could become reality. Now that I type this, it convinces me that life is made into whatever we want and sometimes we have to work a little extra hard to get where we want. We cant become lazy and lose our focus. I must keep teaching myself to eat healthy and to eat less. I cannot become lazy. Patience is a virtue!
I still feel really fat... prolly because I am! I know I am in this for life, and I have a ways to go before I am in maintenance. I dont deprive myself, I havent had the desire to over indulge. Hell, eating an extra helping of nuts, or an apple makes me feel like I am overeating! I know I cant be lenient with myself right now as that will set me up for failure, and I AM NOT starting over again!! :::keep telling self that:::::

I believe in positive affirmations.. so here goes.

I know I can I know I can I know I can :::blowing steam from engine:::: toot toot! <--- how corny is that?!?!?! <snort>

Ok whew, got through the afternoon low.. It's sunny outside, Im sitting inside! grrr!!!!!!

Ya know, my DBF took those picts of me this weekend, and I hated each and every one of them... I have a low self image of myself as I think we all do to some point. But I'm happy to say I didnt even touch them up or erase my roll! For cripes sake why not!?!?!?! I know I dont like the way I look now... however there is one pose in the bathroom mirror that I think I'm pretty hot hehe.. I think the more I lose, the more I will want to see myself.

I try on my smaller clothes at least a couple times a week! It's actually exciting when I lose and can get into those clothes! I look forward to every pound I lose but I know not to get dissapointed when I dont. I'm just happy that it's happening. I'm really excited for everyone else too that I see on these boards![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]187 this morning... mini goal>185 and 40# club [/COLOR]

*Make things fun, you're more apt to keep doing it*
Old 02-10-2006, 11:45 AM   #207
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Indigo]I am still sick... been sick all week. The last couple days it's been worse. I havent even exercised this week! It's all in the sinuses... my head feels like it's going to explode, I have a foot of used kleenex's on my passenger side of my truck. I bought 2 more boxes to today... <sneeze blow sniff> UGH!!!

Besides that... someone ran into my truck on Tuesday, I got a photo radar speeding ticket doing 30 in a 25, I lost my cell phone for a week (found it this morning),..... it goes on and on and on and on.....

<sigh>

but.... drum roll please......... here it comes...... ready?...... 185 this morning!!!!!! OMG I'm in the 40# club! I cant believe I've lost anything this week without exercise. But I sure am drinking alot of water!!!!
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]*Health is not valued till sickness comes*Dr. Thomas Fuller[/COLOR]
Old 02-11-2006, 12:01 PM   #208
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cinful in OR
Stats: 235/215/150
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: November 2005
WOWSA!!!!!

[COLOR=Navy]Look at YOU, T! I have not visited your journal page in a couple of months and then to find out that you have lost 40 pounds is INCREDIBLE!! I am soooo happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS! I KNOW how hard it is to lose that much weight and to find the motivation each day to stick with it, so I am really proud of you for doing it! You must feel GREAT! I thought you were pretty before but it just makes you feel even more so when YOU feel good about yourself, too!!

We are probably moving back to Portland by the beginning of summer. It is really pretty out here in Hood River but we REALLY MISS our family. Although, we are not that far away it sure seems like it and my hubby has a chance to start up again in a new position, so we probably will!

I have been slowly losing but NOTHING like you! Your secret must be all that water aerobics! Good for you!!

I have not reached the "oneders" yet but I have not forgotten about that Harley Ride! Someday.....VROOM.....

How is the CL weight buddy group going???

Keep in Touch and Way To Go Girl!!!

C
[/COLOR]
Cinful in OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:14 PM   #209
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Orange]OMG CINDA-DAWLING!!!!!!!! MISS YOU GIRL!! You must come back!! I'm sending you an email right now!!!![/COLOR]
Old 02-11-2006, 07:40 PM   #210
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Sienna]My first whole day of being home alone for a couple weeks... ahhh the silent bliss hehehe So much to do, so little time

DBF and I had a nice time honoring Valentine's Day last weds ..we went out for a nice dinner then exchanged our gifts at home.... 'nuff said about that

No exercise today as I'm still feeling a little sick.. I hope to be better by Monday then I will work extra hard to catch up! A friend stopped by today and we visited a few hours.

The weather was so beautiful today I decided to see if if my baby would start up. Awww, the sweet rumble... so I took her for a little treat of super unleaded and sunshine and wind on the chrome...

Todays menu..

brkfst
sf van breve
scramb eggs

lunch
oops... forgot

dinner tonite..
a yummy tuna w/ spices, parmasean, onion, egg, chedder -allmixedup- burger (got the recipe on here...five stars!)
Oh and dont forget the dipping sauce... mayo horseradish and a little honeymustard

snack
baby carrots
walnuts

That's about it. Have a groovy weekend everyone!!
[/COLOR]

*it's the journey, not the destination*