Old 12-13-2005, 10:16 AM   #121
Daddy's Girl

Gallery: cdn_gal
Stats: 230/152.3/145~~5'10
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Sept9/08/May12/09
Quote:
A nice warm cup of dieter's tea and back to 203 this morning
[COLOR=Black]Tea = yummy..... 203??.... wow g/f, you are doing so awesome, your gonna be in Wonderland any day now!!.... What an great way to start the new year.... Never tried the water aerobics thang, but it sounds like it could be fun, since I'm definately a water baby and all.... Wonder if they even have that here?...Gonna have to check on that one.... But that means bathing suits.... KUTGW, I'm one of your biggest fans, and I know your gonna do anything you set your mind too...... ....Lei[/COLOR]
cdn_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2005, 01:22 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TinO
Stats: 212/going down/150 -5'5.5"
WOE: LC, healthy, natural, doing what works for me!
Start Date: 2/3/04, 10/3/05, 1/5/09, 1/11/10, 9/7/12, 1/2/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_gal
Tea = yummy.....
Oh yeah, dieter's tea is real goooooooooood, especially if you need a laxative! It's the best thing this side of the equator! ...and all natural! How else do you think I lost 4lbs overnight?!?!
TinO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 10:50 AM   #123
Senior LCF Member

day 73

A bunch of emotional trauma last night. I tried to release the stress at DWA, but I'm just too emotional to let go. Yes, it's my worst trait. I will never be in charge of prizes for a group again. People are like monsters when it comes to winning, and if they don't win, they take it personal and it becomes the factor in breaking up friendships. It's crap! It's the luck of the draw people!! You really find out the innerds of people. Is it the full moon? Probably. I dont get people and the immaturity that comes out. I won't rant about this but it's on my mind right now. I cried last night so I have a headache. It's just very sad.

I have a goal and I'm not going to let anyone sabatage my success! There are alot of people, subconsciously I think, want to see others struggle and fail. I am not going to fall at anyone's humor and expense. I have been very quiet at work about my "new and final" start at this weight loss. I just do my own thing. They know I always bring my lunch, and I always talk about controlling my trips to the donut box. They really dont need to know because it would be constant tempting on their part. Yes, I work with engineers, and yes, they are men. Oh they think they are soooo funny. I think they are pathetic. LOL We are not close, they dont have an investment in my life. It really doesnt matter to them one way or the other.

I am also keeping my struggle with food and weight away from my close aquaintances and some of my friends. Last time I lost a bunch of weight and I would see them I would hear... "hey skinny"..or.. "you look great" (like I didnt look beautiful before?).. "wow you're losing alot of weight"...and the.."oh you can have a bite of this"..."come on, drink some more".."this wont hurt". Ya know, honestly.. that really turned me off. Yes I want to be acknowledged for my success.. but it got out of hand. I wasnt skinny by any means, sometimes I would only lose 2 lbs or less when I seen them and that surely didnt make a difference in my appearance.

There arent alot of people who really know the struggles I am going through (except at this site). The patience and attention I need to put forth to getting to my goal. The energy it's taking for me to keep consistant in keeping a food journal, the ups and downs of figuring out what my body needs to lose and feel good. It's really an art.

I dont need any more obstacles in my way. Friends seen me not long ago lose weight.. Oh and the compliments I got was great. Then they seen me bloat back up... no more comments (to my face anyhow). But suddenly I wasnt beautiful anymore? W T F?

I just really want to do this quietly, in my own way, and not make a big thing about it. I kinda made it a big thing last time and I had mixed feelings about that. The pressures of the outside gets too much to handle sometimes. I have my friends here at LCF, what more could I ever need! I'm maintaining at 203 today. I hope to drop tommorrow, crap it's been a week LOL

*Beauty comes from within, not from how much you weigh. I am beautiful now. When I get to goal, I will be SLIM and beautiful*

Last edited by teeinor; 12-14-2005 at 10:56 AM..
Old 12-14-2005, 12:18 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/165/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Yup, I hear you on keeping quiet. This is enough of a journey in itself without dealing with uninformed and unasked for commentary! You hang in there and keep the courage to do what's best for YOU
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:53 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcestis
This is enough of a journey in itself without dealing with uninformed and unasked for commentary!
That's for sure! Everyone thinks they're a genius, especially the ones who never had to fight the battle! If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand!
Old 12-15-2005, 09:16 AM   #126
Senior LCF Member

day 74

Funny (real) for the day... What do you get a 38 yr old woman who still lives with mom and dad, no boyfriend, lacks personality, shy, loud when drinks, despises me (she says maybe 2 words to me per week if that, and this is a very small office), no activites, wants a perfect man with a body build looks ect, ...??? OMG! Yes, this is our receptionist/AP processor! It's sad! We have given her many tips, help, taken her out to a bar, we stepped beyond our duties for sure! We even gave her a subscription to yahoo personals, WROTE her ad... yes, I said WROTE, took a picture, posted it... we did everything but answer the responses. Do you think she would go out on a date or even correspond with anyone??!!??! Oh hell NOOOOOOOO! We don't feel sorry for her anymore! Us gals in the office (4) exchange gifts each year. Nothing big.. usually >$10 each. So I got her a LOVE SIGN book detailing the best days for dates and for searching and what signs to search for I am soooo bad but that's what makes me soooo good

Ok, enough of that... more about me. Me me me... it's all about me! -1 lb this morning! LOL !! Just a baby step in the long road ahead No exercise last night, I was so emotionally tired. I tried to hum xmas carols and do some gift wrapping but I think my inner scrooge took over so I went to bed.

I've been thinking more about this weight loss and keeping my struggles quiet amongst the staff and aquaintnesses (geez, did i spell that right?) Obviously I won't be able to hide it for very much longer as people will start noticing the difference in how I wear my clothes. Kinda nice working with mostly men, they dont notice stuff for a long time, and when they do it's rare they say anything (positive that is)!

I have found myself backing out of some activities that are centered around holiday food. I just dont need any additional obstacles right now. I know sooner or later I will be stronger, but right now is not a good time. Tonite I am scheduled to bring dinner over to a downed brother, we've been doing this for 3 months now. I just take healthy stuff.. This time it's crock pot chicken, salad... and I will make some wild rice just for him. So many people are so used to the white carbs on their plates, ugh.. but I'm not one to judge as I dont want them to judge me. I have kept away from white carbs... and DBF doesnt eat them around me. Our new WOE has helped keep his blood pressure down and feel healthy. See, food does heal!! It's all about what you eat! You ARE what you eat and I dont want to be a donut anymore!

It's a full moon tonite... people are acting crazy, emotions are high... stress of the season is among us. I have learned to take time to breath, meditate and relax, even for just a couple minutes a day. It really helps. Sometimes I sit at my desk and close my eyes and breath and let everything go. I feel so energized after. It helps me to get my focus on issues. Ok, Im not weird or anything, and if it wasnt in this journal no one would even know I did it!

Holy crap I'm rambing here... I must be avoiding work!

*take time to be good to yourself*
Old 12-17-2005, 07:57 PM   #127
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]~clearing throat~ Ummm, er...ah.... where are ya missy?...... Get that lil shrinking butt back here will ya?....... [/COLOR]
Old 12-22-2005, 10:23 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

whatever day it is

I'm here I'm here!! <gasp gasp> :::trying to breath::: <choke> Help! Work is consuming meeeeeee!!!!!! Where has the week gone!?!?!?!?!!

I can't believe I havent posted in almost a week! Rest assured I have been a good girl and snubbed my nose at all the goodies brought to our office my evil little elves and bad santa's! I made it through DBF's xmas party last Friday with only a 2 glasses of wine and a slice of cheesecake (planned for that one) :blush: We had salmon and aspargas for the main entree, good choice. Then danced and sweated the dessert off on the dance floor!!!

The pool is closed this week so I havent done my DWA every day. I did go to another pool last night, man, I needed that! It's been stressful at work. Down to :::drum roll please:::: 201 this morning! I'm almost to onederland! hoping by 2006 It's only -1 lb in a week but as long as I see the negative sign, I guess I'm happy

I've been strong resisting the treats. I'm focusing on 2 things when I see temptations... 1) the treat and me in my fat pants; or 2) no treat and me in a sexy tight pair of leather pants. It's always a choice. I'm happy to say I've chosen to sqeeze into dem pants sooner rather than later The sniff and whiff approach is working too... trick that mind into thinking I'm feeding it with sugar, and my stomach thanks me for not putting it in there (as sugar really makes my tummy upset! yeah!)

I just need to get through this year. I'm really not into it this year. For the first time in several years I havent even got out my xmas cards! Just call me scrooge!

I'm off all next week, yeah baby! Relaxing, go see a movie, hopefully go skiing, plug in the heated gear and maybe a motorycle ride... no plans really.

Ok.. enough of this. Hopefully I'll be able to get back and add some more later.

*Peace and good will to all*
Old 12-22-2005, 10:26 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member

more winter funnies... hehehehe

Old 12-24-2005, 09:49 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Merry Christmas Eve!

My muscles ache not to mention my head and neck from work stress.. I need to get some exercise in. I'll try the gazelle later bit it's so hard to get motivated at home. I'll do it for sure!

Today is lunch out... I'll stick to salad and plain hamburger or something of the like. I've been doing great and that shocks me! I really dont have that much control over myself... but this has been easy! Easier than the last start, and I'm not starting over again dammit!

Tonite I have planned red snapper and steamed broccoli. Tommorrow we have the girls over so we'll get into the honey baked ham, steamed mixed veggies, they'll have some steamed rice, sugar free pudding for dessert (hey, you eat at my house you dont eat sugary treats! haha!). I have made up a snack tray of nuts and fresh veggies. I think that's a good choice. I may even get motivated today and make deviled eggs! We got a box of fruit delivery of the best damn grapefruit ever! I'll be searching the internet for recipes for sure! Grapefruit burns fat too....... yeah baby!!

200 yesterday, that makes me a proud member of the 25 lb clubbers!

And this morning......... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... :::I am so thrilled I could just pee::::: ...it's....it's..... 199!! Yeah that's right!! ....... read it again.........1-9-9 this morning....... I'm saying it again.... 199 199 199 199!!!!!!!!

Santa came early this year
Old 12-24-2005, 10:08 AM   #131
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]Wooohoooo T.... Welcome to wonderland my dear..... You are doing so great, KUTGW!!! Just in case I dont get a chnace tomorrow, I wanna wish you and your's a very merry Christmas.... Hope santa brings you everything you wanted....... .....Lei[/COLOR]
Old 12-24-2005, 10:28 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

I just got asked the question... "so what exactly do you do/eat to lose weight?"

It's pretty simple... whatever weight loss food plan you are on, stick with it and it will work along with water and exercise.

..oh, you mean what do I do?.....I'm not an expert by any means. I do my own thing

Everyone is different, everyone's body doesnt react the same way to certain foods. Everyone does react the same to exercise, it strengthens your body creating muscle and boosts your metabolism to lose the fat.

I could never compare my way to anyone else's. What works for me and makes me satisfied may not work for someone else. It's a do and learn, find what your body likes and reacts positive too. I've done so many trial and errors.. I'm also diabetic which creates another issue of chemical and carb balance and how I feel. Right now, I'm eat lots of eggs, grapefruit, lots and lots of green tea, water, l-carnitine, daily vitamin, water, fresh veggies and meat (any kind) no skin, deep water aerobics, and of course... an apple a day. NO sneaks.. although I did plan for a donut and cheesecake dessert the other day.. ooooh that hurt my tummy LOL

Everything changes.. I'm just trying to find a way to eat that works and that I will be easily adaptable to. Right now..foods that promote weight loss. Later..to maintain the new healthy weight. As long as my body and mind are happy, it's not a struggle. I've been introducing many new foods to my diet... just choosing BETTER and healthy. Things that I like and making a pattern of choice. No processed foods!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!

It's all about choice, we all have the power to make the right decisions. It's been a long road of my making the wrong choices. Now here I am to learn and make a habit of choosing to eat right. We are what we eat. Food affects our physical health as well as mental. I want to be in control of that. It's been good for me to write it down and reread my words. They become much clearer to me and my goals seem that much more reachable.

*choose to feel good*

Last edited by teeinor; 12-24-2005 at 11:23 AM..
Old 12-24-2005, 12:48 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_gal
[COLOR=Black]Wooohoooo T.... Welcome to wonderland my dear..... You are doing so great, KUTGW!!! Just in case I dont get a chnace tomorrow, I wanna wish you and your's a very merry Christmas.... Hope santa brings you everything you wanted....... .....Lei[/COLOR]

Thank you, thank you very much!!! Santa has been good to me this year...and here I thought I got erased off the list! hehe I celebrated this morning with a 16oz sugar free vanilla breve' latte... how messed up is that!!?? It only has about 15-20 carbs. So COOL!!!

I have some presents under the tree with my name on them too (see, being bad IS good ) None are in the shape of chrome vance and hines 2-into-1 pipes... or small like a diamond ring but will still hope!

Wishing you a very Merry Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-24-2005, 02:06 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

My new Normal Rockwell Christmas Village

Here is how christmas looks at our house

Old 12-24-2005, 04:23 PM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Ooh I love your christmas village! And CONGRATS on reaching Onederland!!! You'll be at goal before you know, Miss Skinny Pants!

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2005, 11:46 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Thanks sweetie I'm trying real hard, goal is a ways off, but alot closer now!

I LOVE my village! It was a suprise to me when Santa came through the door with 2 big bags in his hands. He did an excellent job picking out the one I wanted to start collecting. I've been searching for past collector pieces to add to it, like I needed another hobby to spend money on LOL

I GOT MY PIPES!!!!!!!! yippeeeeeeeee!!!!! I guess I'll have to ask for that diamond next time Also got a MP3 player and some other stuff... I AM a good girl

[COLOR=Red]M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!![/COLOR]

Old 12-25-2005, 11:55 AM   #137
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
congrats on wonderland and ur piccys r beautiful!!!! ur doing awesome with ur committment girl!!!! woot! ur a rockstar!!!

merry christmas hon!!
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 08:33 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CindyGEyes
Stats: 350/???/180
WOE: better than b-4
Start Date: restart 9/29/2009
Congrats on making it to Wonderland.
What is dieters tea? Would love to get me some.
Your an inspiration. KUTGW

_ _
Cindy
CindyGEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:47 PM   #139
Senior LCF Member

the New Year is upon us..

I've been off work since the 22nd, so not much time for computer and lots of enjoying my free time! ...and if I do say so myself, I look very relaxed..... ahhhhh Even though I got all dressed today to take the bike out then decided not too as the mist rolled in.... I have 5 more days to pray for no rain!!

The pool is back open so I've gotten aerobic workout tues, weds and tonite. After a couple days of couch-potato'ng, I'm feeling pretty stiff. I missed the burn and I know when I really work hard as I get goosebumps... I'm weird I know hehe

It was only us and the two girls xmas weekend. I put candy in their stockings and glad to say I even stayed out of it! unbelievable!! I did have 2 hershey kisses out of DBF's but it wasnt as great as I remembered, just a lick would have satisfied me. We ate out at Red Robin on Saturday..and of course I had the tender chicken salad with 2 honey mustard dressings, enough to feed 3 and I ate it all! YUM!!! Was that bad??

I stayed low carb/lower cal for the most part. I did eat 1 grapefruit a day (great for flushing, and because these are the best and sweetest grapefruits I've ever tasted, free!) and I seemed to eat ALOT of pecans and walnuts, that probably wasnt too good for me. And dont forget a weeks worth of honey baked ham everyday for brekky, lunch and dindin! LOL I didnt lose any weight, but I didnt gain any... 199 again today. Cool! New Year's will be a little harder as I loooooooooove margarita's and we're going out!! YIKES HELP!!!!!! :blush:

The past year has brought alot of change for me. Some of it was fun, some of it not so fun. Either way, I hope to take what I have lived and learn from it.

I've learned alot about friendship and what true friendship means. I've learned that I can't lose focus on my health and my weight. I've learned that food doesnt have to be strict and it has to do with moderation. I'm beginning to develop habits of choosing good low carb foods that are pleasing to both my mind and body. I am trying to learn and overcome compulsive eating and what triggers it. I have learned different foods control the way I feel and the amount of energy I have. I believe in low carb and I believe in healthy natural whole foods.

I learn that I make my own choices. I also hope that I leave this year a little stronger than the last.

Success is built on results, not how fast it takes you to get there. I've really done a complete turn around in my life and daily routines with regular exercise, eating healthier, and in smaller portions. What a new concept for me, haha!

I can't let go and lose focus. I know I can acheive whatever I want and it's me that determines how and when. I use this journal to help me stay in line and affirm all my beliefs. I read and reread my thoughts as well as others.

Here's to an AWESOME 2006, Believe in Yourself!

*be comfortable and happy with yourself, that's what really matters*

Last edited by teeinor; 12-29-2005 at 06:20 PM..
Old 12-29-2005, 09:08 PM   #140
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Blue]Thanks for the tip on the dieters tea. Love it.
You have the motivation to do this.
KUTGW!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]_ _
Cindy [/COLOR]
Old 12-30-2005, 04:05 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

What a great idea - I think I'll now have to make a list of what 2005 taught me You've just become my official "inspirational poster" for today!
Old 12-30-2005, 08:47 AM   #142
the condiment queen

ur doin great t!!! i love quiet christmas days! gives u so much time to relax and to reflect. happy new year!!!

and ur right! the carby things don't taste as great as we imagine...
Old 12-31-2005, 05:13 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=Magenta] HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]_ _
Cindy

A NEW YEAR..A NEW ME[/COLOR]
Old 12-31-2005, 05:39 PM   #144
Daddy's Girl

[COLOR=Black]Happy New Year T!!! Wishing you all the best to you and yours...... ...Lei[/COLOR]
Old 01-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Happy New Year!!

[COLOR=blue]For those I missed...
I wish you a wonderful New Year filled with all the good things you love and wish for the most!!
[/COLOR]

Old 01-05-2006, 02:25 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

..missing in action

My computer at home is soooooooo turtle slow that it was too frustrating to post... so I went missing in action for a few days. Whew, glad I'm back to work so I can get some personal internet surfing done!

Let's see... where do I start.... uh...

I was off work from the 23rd and came back on the 3rd... woohoo! I didnt do alot, pretty much stayed at home and got stuff done during that time. The hard part was..... I WAS AT HOME WHERE THE REFRIGERATOR LIVES!! YIKES!! I didnt gain any weight, even though I seemed to eat ALOT! But I didnt lose any either Staying home sucks for me for losing weight!

Christmas was wonderful! Santa was verrrry good to me and I got everything I wanted! Look for pictures of the new chrome in a few weeks ...hehe Also got a new mp3 player (very cool!) so I've been listening to lots of music, which I love!

I swear I was putting something in my mouth every hour over vacation! I have to admit... :blush: I told DBF to get the boxes of goodies out of the cupboard or I'd eat them, and he's usually pretty good about it. Well, he forgot the box of oreo crisp snack packs... 100 cals each and something like 25+ carbs, per pack! I ate the WHOLE BOX when he was gone!! That's 8 packs per box... yes, I said ate 8 packs! :blush: :blush:
Ok, that was the first time I ever had them and have to admit, they were pretty good... I didnt gain, but my conscious really beat me up!! I feel soooooo bad at myself. This is my first cheat in 3 months! Bad T!! It was totally my fault, I knew better. My bad... I hate having the munchies

New Years was AWESOME!! We went out with friends to a great night spot, had dinner, ordered a foo-foo drink just for the lighted plastic icecube, we drank (uh yeah, tequila!), danced and rang in the new year with lots of hugging and kissing!! hehehehe I actually just stuck to 3 shots and a drink... ok ok... 4 shots and 2 drinks (but who's really counting!). This was the first time out on the town for New Years in a long long time... well worth it. We drank responsibly and rode light rail downtown.

I'm back to aerobics regularly... my muscles were really getting tensed up from not moving around. I have such a hard time getting motivated to work out at home.

200 today... I teetered between 199-201 for the last 2 weeks. Which is amazing considering how I was eating! I can feel the jiggle loosening up and ready to fall off any day now!!

I'm also back to eating better... (thank god I'm back to work!)
Today:
brkfst..
4 eggs (I was hungry)
green tea
lunch..
LC Yogurt
steamed broccoli and carrot leftovers
dinner..dont know yet
prolly a salad with honey mustard
chicken

That's about it for now... I'll come back later and edit and or post again! LOL

*do unto others as you would have others do unto you*
Old 01-05-2006, 03:02 PM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Wow, trying to get back in the groove of things and catch up on everyone else's journals! You are all such an inspiration to me and I couldnt do this without you and your support and motivation!!!! I'm so excited for everyone!

I've been reading about this tight fitting jeans challenge. I know I'm not even close to it yet, but I do have my "OLD" jeans that I want to get back in to...and plenty of those! I've been carrying them around since I out grew them (admit it, we all have the various sizes!). I wont be able to get into my "goal" jeans until I'm below 160 (men's Levi's 28's I think) But I do have my "mini-goal outfit" and my "ultimate goal outfit" hanging together in my closet. That's jeans with shirts. They are right there everytime I open the closet door! What an incentive! I got the cute little shirts to go with each outfit too!

I went jeans shopping the other day... and just so ya know, I have to do this in the MEN"S dept, NOT the WOMEN's! That's right...I dont have any hips or arse and I have these skinny legs!! Oh, and I cant wear any jeans that hits at or below my belly button as it seems to hurt my back (when I'm heavy).. and to top it off.... I'm a DD with football shoulders! It's quite the dilemma! Right now swimsuit shopping is 14-16 bottoms and 18-20 top! It's quite histarical!

sooooo....Men's Lee Regular Fit Straight Legs is what fits me.. size 36x32 comfortably or 34x32 "flab-hanging-over" tight! I'm gettin' there!
I was excited to get back into that size, and to fit into DBF's jeans again! I really hate being fatter than him!!!! ahhhh!! He is 6'2" 190#... perfect!

I made my 1000 minute exercise challenge between Thanksgiving and New Years.. 1040 minutes, all aerobic! I will work for at least 1000 minutes per month. That's ~30 mins per day... easy!! <gulp>

ok... back to work... again
Old 01-05-2006, 04:36 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

back "T"

Sounds like you had great time.
I have those oreo snacks now. I keep them around for the kids.
Glad you didn't gain, I bet by next week you will be losing like crazy now that your back to work. WATER,WATER,WATER.

I believe in you.

_ _
Cindy

[COLOR=Magenta]~member of cc biggest loser 06~[/COLOR]
Old 01-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #149
the condiment queen

keep up the amazing job t! ur doing so great. and congrat on the new jean size!!! only thing i'm confused about is how u make dbf's 6'2" jeans fit ur 5'5" frame?? u must have em cuffed to ur knees!! congrats and happy new year!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:02 AM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooticus
..congrat on the new jean size!!! only thing i'm confused about is how u make dbf's 6'2" jeans fit ur 5'5" frame?? u must have em cuffed to ur knees!!
Oh Poot, you're too funny! I didnt walk in them, I only tried them on to see if they fit!! If I really wanted to wear them I do have a few pair of high heels. I love having a tall partner so I can wear high heels and make my legs look loooooong and sexy