Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Supplements and Low Carb Products > Vitamins and Supplements
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Sunny7
raspberry ketones

has anyone tried this---I came across it on the web yesterday and dr oz promotes it-----what is it suppose to do, curb appetite, burn fat, I didn't understand it----
Sunny7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
Since I have tried the raspberry ketones, thought I 'd answer you with my experience.. I tried them for a couple of weeks and had no success, so I stopped.. now I don't know if there is one kind that is better or not.. I just moved on and figured oh well, maybe it works for some people.. didn't work for me. . I will say , however, that I found a product called pterostilbene , not sure of the spelling, by reading over at the Juddd forum, and it does help my hunger when I take it twice a day.. again.. it may not work for everyone.

jerri
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Sunny7
I read on line somewhere that you need 500mg of the keotones to do any good, and lots have ony 100 in, I guess I do not know enough about this product, walmart sells the ones that have 100mgs in them----I think netrition sells them to, will have to do some investigating----thanks for your input
Sunny7 is online now   Reply With Quote