Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Supplements and Low Carb Products > Vitamins and Supplements
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deosil
Stats: 290/221/138 & 5'6"
WOE: Induction (Paleo), JUDDD & IF w/BPC!
Start Date: Jan 11 2013
Stacking for weight loss!

Hello all!

I want to add in a really good weight loss stack to my routine. Right now I have been taking the following each day:

One A Day Women's multivitamin
Omega 3
Green Tea Extract
Raspberry Ketones
And I drink a lot of coffee (Tried decaf for a few months but went back to caffeine to beat the horrible migraines I suddenly had. I haven't had a migraine since)

I have been doing a TON of research online and otherwise and have come up with the following. There are different times of the day I will have to stack these and if anyone needs to know the particulars I can post them but it is a LOT of typing to do so without need. Typically they are taken pre and/or post workout or with meals.

Multivitamin
Green Tea Extract
Caffeine (won't be a problem lol)
Omega 3
CLA (Have taken it years ago with great success)
L-Carnatine
7-Keto

I am also thinking of adding the following as I have read good things about them (especially the Guggulsterones).
Forskolin Extract
Fucoxanthin
Guggulsterones

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with stacking these or any insight they can give me? The only things I will be adding to what I take daily now are the CLA, L-Carnatine, 7Keto and possibly the Guggulsterones, Fucoxanthin, and Forskolin Extract.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Avy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avy
Stats: Start 232+/Current 178.6/First Goal 150/Final 140?
WOE: Low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 1, 2012
I started taking CLA/GLA and L-carnitine daily almost 2 weeks ago, not sure about the results, but definitely feel an energy increase from the L-Carnitine. I take L-Glutamine and my Omega 3s with the L-carnitine mid morning and mid afternoon, and the CLA/GLA with meals and my other supplements I've always taken.

I'll keep you posted on the results.
Avy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deosil
Stats: 290/221/138 & 5'6"
WOE: Induction (Paleo), JUDDD & IF w/BPC!
Start Date: Jan 11 2013
So last weekend I started taking a new stack of supplements. Instead of taking a few different things I had listed in my above post, I found a supplement that has many of the items in it that I wanted to take and in sufficient amounts. The NVMax has Green Tea Extract, gugglesterones, fucoxanthin, and caffeine among other "extras" I was not really looking for.

I started taking the following:

Morning:

1x Women's Multivitamin
1x Vitamin D
1x Vitamin C
3x Omega 3
2x Tonalin CLA
3x NVMax
2x L-Carnatine

Afternoon:

2x Tonalin CLA

Just before evening/workout:

3x NVMax
2x Tonalin CLA
2x L-Carnatine

So far (3 days in) I feel increased energy levels and as a result have shaved 5.2 minutes off of my power walking route I do every day. I have had some joint aches especially in my groin and for whatever reason the last 2 days I have had little to no problems in that area. I just really have a much better feeling of well-being. Perhaps it is just psychosomatic but I really do think taking these is helping a good deal. I will post back after a week or so to log my losses in weight and/or measurements.

Has anyone else tried these items with good result or have anything else they swear by?

Last edited by Deosil; 06-18-2013 at 01:02 PM..
Deosil is offline   Reply With Quote