Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Supplements and Low Carb Products > Vitamins and Supplements
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #661
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/142.5/135
WOE: HCG
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 11/2013
isn't any change in color supposed to show ketones, even light purple.

Sorry you couldn't leave tan, Trish! But maybe your body is so efficient it is using up the ketones as well?
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #662
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: kycowgirl
WOE: Low Carb & cla/gla
I wish , my body is so weird, it never responds like it should. It always does opposite. Coffee makes me tired
kycowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #663
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: Justachic
Stats: no scales-5'6
WOE: customized
Start Date: Restarted Jan 9, 2008
Trisha....Then maybe you should eat the heck out of carbs and fatty foods!

Hey Phil.....Just saw something on the Reality Channel that made me think of you. It was a wedding from the mid west that was held in a TREE STAND! The groom was insistant that they have their wedding there. His bride seemed like a good sport but the MIL stated that she was disappointed. They both wore camoflauge- she also wore a white veil. It was pretty funny, you might be able to find it on Youtube or on The Reality Channel site.
Justachic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:00 AM   #664
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: fire27503
Stats: 157/136/125
Start Date: Restart date: Feb. 25, 2013
Thank You so much METQA for the great reply.

Last edited by fire27503; 10-29-2009 at 06:02 AM..
fire27503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #665
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mikkimouse
Stats: 247/148/150 ~6'0~
WOE: ~ Low Carb ~
Start Date: August 26, 2007

more snow this am.... I really dont like driving in it, or should i say i dont mind driving in it as long as im the only one on the roads... scarry when my tundra does not cooperate with me i dont think it likes the weather either. LOL the low tonight is going to be 17, the high today is 30, brrrr well i am down 1 lb, i need to whistle at the WHOOSH FAIRY more often

Goin Buck hunting on sat, i hope we fill the first day, well have a fun day and stay warm!

Start date of CLA/GLA.....08-26-2007
Goal Met 10-25-08

Mikki
mikkimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM   #666

Your welcome Fire!

Have Fun Mikki!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #667
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

I nominate Metqa as the Valedictorian of the group!

Mikki....I fear driving in snow! I don't really have many fears, but that is definately one of them, especially when I have my kids in the truck. Those of ya who are cold weather pros can call me a wuss or whatever, I's just plain ole scared.

Today is the school's pumpkin patch day. I'll be helping out selling punks and setting up the games n' stuff. My kids are finally at that fun stage!

Still going strong on LCs. Was hoping I could feel lighter by Saturday but not sure if that's really going to happen. Anyone dressing up this year??? If I do, I'll take some pics.

Have a great day all.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justachic View Post
Huh!!:blush:

Quote:
I'll be helping out selling punks [...]
I've got a few "punks" I'd love to get rid of and I'll let you have for a good price!!

ETA: Scratch that! You can have them for free! donate the proceeds to charity!

Last edited by metqa; 10-29-2009 at 10:24 AM..
Old 10-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #669
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justachic View Post
I second that !!!

OK y'all, I was bad today. I played a halloween trick on Hailey and did a video of it. I'm going to post my facebook link and see if it works

http://www.facebook.com/v/197915646257
Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #670
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Trisha!!! Not only will you be explaing that one to Saint Peter someday, I bet she's never gonna forget that surprise! I could see the fear in her little face... Awwwwwww. She is so cute! It's so easy to scare little kids, mine really believed there was a chicken living in their closet. To this day, my son is scared of chickens.

Last edited by Justachic; 10-30-2009 at 08:51 PM..
Old 10-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #671
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm taking her trick-or-treating tomorrow night. I'll make it up to her. We are always picking on each other lol. Shes my girl . She was giving me evil looks until she fell asleep lol
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #672
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Ha ha ha....I'm sure she'll have forgiven ya in the morning. What is she going to be this year? My boys will be Ninjas. You dressing up too?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #673
Blabbermouth!!!

She wants to be tinkerbell. I found the cutest outfit and bought it for her. I'll take lots of pics. I'm not dressing up. The girls dressed up tonight to run the horse carriages. They were really cute as saloon girls lol. They did have shorts on under those dresses lol. They got rained out and had to come in early though. Hope they have better luck tomorrow night with the weather
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1466.jpg (62.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1490.jpg (59.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1479.jpg (73.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1475.jpg (80.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1469.jpg (65.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1500.jpg (55.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by kycowgirl; 10-30-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #674
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycowgirl View Post
She wants to be tinkerbell. I found the cutest outfit and bought it for her. I'll take lots of pics. I'm not dressing up. The girls dressed up tonight to run the horse carriages. They were really cute as saloon girls lol. They did have shorts on under those dresses lol. They got rained out and had to come in early though. Hope they have better luck tomorrow night with the weather
Great pictures! Who are these girls? I recognize your lil Hailey.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!

Our daughters. Treva is in the red & black, and Chrissy is in black and purple. The guy Chrissy has her gun on, it her bf Garrett. he was the outlaw to their saloon girls lol. One of Trevas jobs is driving the horse carriages, and Chrissy stays with her every weekend and goes with her. They have alot of fun together. Hailey saw them posing, doing the blowing smoke off their guns, and she had to pose and do it too lol. Its been so chilly here lately, I was afraid they wouldnt be able to wear their costumes, but it was 80 yesterday !! Unfortunately, they got rained out and soaked. Praying for drier weather for them tonight, and for Haileys trick-or-treating. I am so excited. Can't wait to take her. Its from 6-8 tonight. Taking her to my sisters in Ohio where the houses are close together and they can get lots of Booty !!!

Last edited by kycowgirl; 10-31-2009 at 08:43 AM..
Old 10-31-2009, 08:45 AM   #676
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

They make smokin saloon girls that's for sure!

Messed up today but I have to say those carbs sure tasted good! I'm gonna give myself a break today but absolutely no candy! Time for a cup of coffee.....

Happy Hallows everyone!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #677
Blabbermouth!!!

I ordered the liquid cla from Canada on the 28th. I'll let y'all know how long it takes to get here. Not sure if I will order from there again. The shipping said $7.90, but when I sent the order, it went up to $18.00 for air shipping . I ordered 3 bottles, so hopefully that will hold us over until Netrition gets theirs listed
Old 10-31-2009, 08:51 AM   #678
Blabbermouth!!!

chic, I don't have much of a sweet tooth anymore, but those smarties in the little twisted papers got me last week. Pure sugar I know, but I caved and bought a bag and have been munching on them at work. When the liquid cla gets here, I am going to really buckle down and get on strick plan. I am stress eating again and I am feeling it
Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 AM   #679
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iabowhunter
Stats: 346/342/240
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 12-30-03
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!! I had a visitor this morning. More like 8 of them. This guy was real close. Thought I was going to see two bucks fight. It didn't happen though. More pics and a story in my journal.

iabowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:49 AM   #680
Blabbermouth!!!

wow, thats close !!! great pic Phil

Happy Halloween Everyone !!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #681

Your son is scared of chicks, Chic? In the closet?!

AWWWW! Trish! She was so indignant! That was so adorable. Sweet thing!
Sorry the shipping jumped so high, but at least you'll have it. I resisted smarties, but I tasted an O'henry bar for the first time. and a blast from the past Chiclets, dark chocolate, OMG I felt like a kid again, eating my power pellets. (all pellet candies gave us super powers depending on the color or flavor we were so simple.)

Phil, your pictures and stories are so cool.

Happy All Hallows Eve! Happy Guy Fawkes! Happy All Souls Day, or is that tomorrow?
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 AM   #682
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Isabellas
Stats: 265
WOE: cla
Start Date: oct 20 2009
hey guys i was taking CLA for 1 week and half and i starting to be very dizzy and my vision was sooo blurry. i had alot more energy but with the vision it started to scare me like hell. I was having nausia too.. is there anyone when they starrt taking CLA ha those side effect i stop taken then since two days and my vision is a little bit better but not totaly better
Isabellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #683

that sounds scary Isabellas. I don't know about the vision part, but I had some nausea, so I split up my doses, and I won't take it without food. I wonder why your eyes got messed up?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just called animal control on my neighbor. I don't know them personally, but I was planning to take Bean for a leash walk, but decided to check my mail first, when I stepped off the curb I was confronted by two medium black dogs who growled and barked. When I spoke to them they ran off. When I checked my mail, I walked around the building as I usually do, which happened to be the directions the dogs ran to. At the corner they saw me and ran across the parking lot toward me. I saw a cat run off, as they came toward me, so thank goodness. Then someone from a half open door started calling out. The dogs didn't retreat right away, but ignored the calls and kept barking and growling. I finally got fed up and chased them home. But the person who let them in wouldn't answer when I knocked.

I was annoyed because If I had taken Bean with me, those dogs would have been right in our face, two buildings away from where they live. I wrote a letter but decide if they wouldn't even answer the door they weren't going to be bothered by a neighbor writing a letter, so I called animal control. I asked them to just give a warning, since I wouldn't want them to be fined. But I'm mad cause the dogs not only had no collars or tags, but the owners weren't even outside, but upstairs at home. And the dogs were scared of me, so that means they could have attacked from fear. I won't call if a dog is loose and friendly and obviously trained or collared. I feel bad, but I think I had to do it, even if they get mad at me. What if attacked my cat, or me? Grrr.

I wouldn't have reported them if they'd answered the door.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #684
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellas View Post
hey guys i was taking CLA for 1 week and half and i starting to be very dizzy and my vision was sooo blurry. i had alot more energy but with the vision it started to scare me like hell. I was having nausia too.. is there anyone when they starrt taking CLA ha those side effect i stop taken then since two days and my vision is a little bit better but not totaly better
Stop taking it! I think when anything makes you nausious it's a sign that your body is rejecting it and to add vision issues just tops it off. Your body just can't "see" you taking it anymore. You many not be able to go this direction if things don't change.

Phil....Great deer pic! I'll have to get over to your journal to read the story.

Metqa....Yes, my son is scared of chickens! Perhaps he got in a losing battle with a rooster in a past life. Those things can be MEAN!

Good Sunday to ya all.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #685
Blabbermouth!!!

Isabellas, I've never heard of those side effects before. A little nausea at first if not taken with food

metqa, I would have done the same thing. What if they attack a small child sometime . They need to be under control

chic, my X raised fighting chickens for years. Those little "peckers" poked holes in my ankles too many times with their spurs while trying to feed them !!! I'm skeered of them too
Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #686
Blabbermouth!!!

Trick-or Treating went great last night. Tom took off work early to go with us as "Zorro". We went and got a pizza after. I have alot of pics to upload and share. They are on facebook and myspace for anyone who has me there. We all had a great time. I enjoyed it alot
Old 11-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #687
Junior LCF Member

What else can i do ?? I lost 6 pounds in 4 days then snce i stop i gain 2 pounds. I need the weight gone so bad i dont know what else to try? im a chocoaholic lol i cant stop eating some.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #688
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: fire27503
Stats: 157/136/125
Start Date: Restart date: Feb. 25, 2013
Isabellas,

Sounds to me like You were probably dehydrated..Dehydration can cause everything you were experiencing. You have to make sure you drink lots and lots of water.

Last edited by fire27503; 11-01-2009 at 04:46 PM..
fire27503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #689
Junior LCF Member

maybe that is it cause i know i drink maybe 1-2 bottle of water per day nothing else im never teasty. but maybe its low blood pression once again i did that while pregnant maybe im starting back ill have to call the doc 2morow morning and see
Old 11-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #690
Blabbermouth!!!

I agree, you need to call your Dr. and tell him/her whats going on and all the suppliments you are taking. I think everyone should do that before they start anything new

This says its a public link to the Halloweeen photos I have on Facebook. hope it works

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:

Trick-or-treating
Patricia Fleming Tull's Photos - Trick-or-Treat 2009 | Facebook

Halloween on the carriages
Patricia Fleming Tull's Photos - Halloween on the Carriages | Facebook