Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Vegetarian
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FitKat
WOE: LC
Start Date: 3-4-10
Great Buys at Netrition?

Are there any great vegetarian foods that you have found at Netrition?

I'm looking for some great ideas for work and home. I'm gone from the house 12 hours a day on weekdays. We have a microwave, a toaster, and an intermittently-working toaster oven at work for heating things, if that helps.

My typical diet is usually veggies, limited fruits like berries, limited cheese/dairy type of products, and sometimes shrimp or tilapia. I'm not opposed to eating flax or nuts or eggs but have not incorporated any lately. I don't know if that info is helpful.

I have just gone with basics for now because I don't know what I'm doing. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Kat
FitKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Nigel
I know this won't be much help, but I use the DaVinci's syrups for flavoring a lot.

I have tried other things in the past, but it's been a few years since I've placed an order.

I usually find nuts and flax seeds locally.

The shipping rate on Netrition is great though and the orders come in pretty fast.

I keep a running list of things that I want to try from Netrition, but haven't ordered anything lately.

Most of the time, I get excited about new products, but wait and see what everyone else posts about their experiences using a new or different product.

I am one that doesn't care for the carbquick stuff at all. Many people love it, but it has a funky taste to me in everything I made with it.

Last edited by Nigel; 01-12-2013 at 03:42 PM..
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Thanks, Nigel! I wondered about the Carbquick. I've just kept thing simple to this point but definitely feel the need to mix it up a bit. I need some variety.

Thanks for sharing so much of your information in so many of the threads here! I've enjoyed your posts!!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Nigel
Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Sometimes it gets pretty slow around here, but hopefully more people will join up and post more often.

If you check the recipe suggestions thread and do a search, I think there are other threads on stuff that people order from Netrition.
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I did notice that some of the "newer" posts were from a while ago. Maybe we will see more people stopping in...

I have been running across people lately who have changed their WOE to vegetarian or vegan. They volunteered the information before I even said anything about my WOE. Pretty funny!

I took many suggestions from your product reviews thread when I was shopping today so I'm pretty excited to try some new foods here over the next several days.

I'll try to peek in over here pretty often.

Kat