Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Vegetarian (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/vegetarian/)
-   -   Hope this isn't out of line (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/vegetarian/772176-hope-isnt-out-line.html)

MargD 05-20-2012 05:40 PM

Hope this isn't out of line

Maybe, like me, you were wondering why Pauline (Ta Da) hadn't been around. I noticed in another thread that she is dealing with a medical issue.

I definitely wish her the best, as I'm sure lots of others here do. She has probably been one of the most helpful people to me in this LC world.

imstarryeyed 05-20-2012 11:01 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I had missed her and wondered. Also wishing her the best.

Nigel 05-20-2012 11:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I was missing her, but I just thought she was busy elsewhere. I hope she recovers soon. She has been very helpful to me too.

Madge17 05-21-2012 09:17 AM

Yes, I definitely have been wondering why we haven't seen any posts from her - thought maybe she's on vacation or only actively posts when new members join. I'm sorry to hear this and hope it's nothing serious. :aprayer: Thank you for posting. I hope whatever it is gets cleared up quickly.:console:

imstarryeyed 05-22-2012 08:56 AM

Pauline, please let us know how you are doing when you have a chance. Sending you healing thoughts.

TaDa! 05-30-2012 03:55 AM

Awwww Hi guys, I am doing ok - they did not find out what it is, lol! but I have been tested, poked and prodded and pronounced to be shockingly healthy, lol! (so at least I know that vegetarian lowcarb and copious amounts of exercise are good for me).

Thank you so much for the good wishes!!!!

xxo

Pauline

MargD 05-30-2012 05:16 AM

It is great to see you back, Pauline. Thanks for checking in.

imstarryeyed 05-30-2012 01:38 PM

I'm so glad to see your post, Pauline! I've been checking everyday. Very glad to know that your life style is not to blame for any health problems. Reassuring for all of us!

saltnpepper 05-31-2012 04:52 AM

:goodpost: Me tooooooo.

Glad your ok.

Anna

TaDa! 05-31-2012 11:12 AM

aww Thanks guys!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by imstarryeyed (Post 15690082)
I'm so glad to see your post, Pauline! I've been checking everyday. Very glad to know that your life style is not to blame for any health problems. Reassuring for all of us!

lol .. nahhhh ... 1:1 cholesterol ratio, 35 triglycerides, resting heart rate of 40, and lowish blood pressure .. apparently I'm a medical marvel - every single person who entered my room asked me if I was an athlete .. the heart rate freaked them out, lol.

I'm thinking my little medical issue had to do with asthma/environmental allergies that just resurfaced from childhood, restarting asthma meds ... and perimenopause/hot flashes, all at once ... but who knows?!

Compelled 05-31-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaDa! (Post 15692361)
aww Thanks guys!!!

lol .. nahhhh ... 1:1 cholesterol ratio, 35 triglycerides, resting heart rate of 40, and lowish blood pressure .. apparently I'm a medical marvel - every single person who entered my room asked me if I was an athlete .. the heart rate freaked them out, lol.

I'm thinking my little medical issue had to do with asthma/environmental allergies that just resurfaced from childhood, restarting asthma meds ... and perimenopause/hot flashes, all at once ... but who knows?!

Oh! Pauline - I'm glad to see you are back and doing well.:jumpjoy: I'd love to have stats like those!

saltnpepper 06-01-2012 04:22 AM

Wow wonderful numbers!!! WTG Pauline. I know you eat right, and exercise...and it is paying off.

I don't exercise :dunno: why...

Anyway thanks for sharing.

Anna

tammay 06-02-2012 11:26 PM

Nice to see you back, Pauline. I also had to say this - glancing at your stats, I noticed that you put that you are 47 years old. You look 20 years younger in your picture :D. If that's not an incentive to stick with low carb vegetarian, nothing is ;).

Tam

Madge17 06-04-2012 01:57 PM

Glad to see you are back and okay!:hugs: It can be scary when we have symptoms happening that we don't understand. I was hoping it had nothing to due with all your years of LC. Your stats are awesome! You continue to be such an inspiration to us! :high5: Thanks