Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Vegetarian
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Nigel
Earth Balance Mayonnaise - Anyone use this?

Earth Balance mayonnaise--has anyone used this?

I'm asking cause I picked up a jar at the 99cent store yesterday and I noticed on the label, it says "keep refrigerated"...most jars say "refrigerate after opening" and this one was not refrigerated.

I'll probably try it out this weekend sometime, but I was wondering about that label.

It has no eggs, no soy, no preservatives and if it tastes good, hey, it's only a buck. They also had the light, but honestly, I didn't read either label, just nabbed one cause it was cheap.

I generally use Hellmann's mayo, but I am trying to eat healthier and feel better and gain energy, so I try all the healthier choices when I can find them.

Opinions welcome and appreciated here.
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I tried this out last night. It's good stuff and I guess it should say "refrigerate after opening" and I was surprised cuz it's soy and egg and preservative free.

I might be talking to myself here, but what the heck. Maybe this will be helpful to someone else. Wish I'd bought more than one of them now.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I went to SA and back to the 99 cent store and of course they didn't have any left. I knew they probably wouldn't have any, but it was worth checking. Too good of a price in comaparison to Veganaise, etc.