Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Vegetarian
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MargD
Stats: 134/125/119 (Orig. 180)
WOE: Pescatarian/LC/4:3
Start Date: May, 2011
Spiral Cutter - Question for TaDa and others

I'm very intrigued by the World Cuisine Spiral Cutter that you're mentioned in a couple posts. I'm thisclose to ordering, but the posts that I've seen where you've mentioned it are from the spring.

I'd love to know if you are still enjoying it and if you still think it's worthwhile. There are many more postive Amazon reviews than negative ones, but I can't help but be concerned about the negative.

I've finally joined after lurking for a couple weeks. This site has been incredibly helpful to me, particularly the Vegetarian threads.

A million thanks!
MargD is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TaDa!
Stats: 236.5 /132.5/ 128-133 @5'3"
WOE: Atkins Maintenance (Vegetarian + Fish)
Start Date: 6/03 & Goal! 5/06
lol Marg! I just this week realized that it has been sitting in the cupboard .. my kids are kind of anti-zucchini, lol!! There is one dish I make with it - the zuke noodles and a jar of bertolli alfredo sauce that they will eat sometimes. I am glad I have it, but honestly do not pull it out too often.

I, personally, kind of lost my need for pasta substitutes after I started making copious amounts of blackened eggplant parm which totally takes away my pasta/pizza cravings. I have it with half a lowcarb pita (something i added in on OWL that has never affected me during weightloss or maintenance .. lucky me), Anyhooooo, my advice is to post on the recipes board to get a better idea from the people who own them. There are so few folks here, I doubt you will get as much feedback as you would over there!

Pauline

Stats: 47 Years Old & 5'3" tall
Weight: 236.5 (43 bmi) / 132.5 / 128-133 (size 4/6 .. 23 bmi)

*Weekly Weigh-In 7/10/12

My Journal
Year One Weightloss and Chart
My Weightloss Story
TaDa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MargD
Stats: 134/125/119 (Orig. 180)
WOE: Pescatarian/LC/4:3
Start Date: May, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. In looking around the site, I only ever saw it mentioned by you, so that's why I posted here, but I can see that the logical spot for it would be the recipe forum.

Thanks!
MargD is offline   Reply With Quote