Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Vegetarian
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TaDa!
Stats: 236.5 /132.5/ 128-133 @5'3"
WOE: Atkins Maintenance (Vegetarian + Fish)
Start Date: 6/03 & Goal! 5/06
That's awesome Monique! and will be helpful to people seeking plans on this board!

..and I totally relate! I tailored Atkins to vegetarianism before they were even remotely nice to vegetarians, lolol!! .. when things are important to you, you just do it! Can't wait to have a look at your thread.

Pauline

p.s. little dd was talking about going vegan this morning (from lacto-ovo vegetarian) .. we agreed on starting with "vegan mondays" lol!
TaDa! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisamt
Stats: 200/187/130
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: December 2012
I was vegan not too long ago but wasn't a healthy vegan, eating too much junk like cupcakes, bagels, and french fries. When I did try eating better, it was to follow a low fat diet and that did not work for me at all.

Now I use cheese in small quantities and usually reduce the amount in recipes. For me it's a way to add flavor, but I don't like to rely on cheese as a protein source. I love eggs! I'd give up cheese before I would stop eating eggs again. Pasture raised eggs are expensive but so worth it. I kind of miss eating beans on low carb, but I know that eventually I can eat them again on maintenance.
lisamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TaDa!
Stats: 236.5 /132.5/ 128-133 @5'3"
WOE: Atkins Maintenance (Vegetarian + Fish)
Start Date: 6/03 & Goal! 5/06
lol Veggies4health .. my April issue of Prevention arrived and I ripped it open, lol .. but alas it is the may one!! lol! Annoying, they had a section on "mostly meatless" meals ... uhhhhh which almost all have meat or meat products in them, lol.
TaDa! is offline   Reply With Quote