Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Website/Technical Issues > Suggestions for the Webmaster
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheeky1178
Stats: 324.8/288/180-ish?
WOE: 50gms or less
Start Date: 1/17/14
Suggestion Submitted

Was just shopping ThinSlim on Netrition and submitted a suggestion for them to get sampler boxes...I just can't justify spending $30 + shipping on a box of 12 treats in one flavor that I've never tasted and have no idea if I'll like it.

So I submitted a suggestion to them to get companies like ThinSlim that have a variety of products to put together sample boxes of their product lines OR maybe Netrition could put together sample boxes themselves...like a baking sample box with an assortment of flours, sweeteners and things like sugar free chocolate chips or flavor syrups. OR a snacks and treats sample box with different chips and candies in it.

Wouldn't that be cool? I would order it! If you think it's a good idea, maybe you could suggest it too and then if enough people suggest it maybe they'll do it

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do something I can do. -Helen Keller"

cheeky1178 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2014, 05:09 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
Would be nice.

I hear ya on the price. buying blind. taste is everything. You spend big bucks, get it delievered then don't like it money down the drain!

good idea tho!
Trigger828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
Administrator

Gallery: Kathy
Netrition currently offers two low carb gift boxes. One is a Cooking/Baking gift box, and the other is a Snack gift box. Low Carb Gift Boxes

Netrition does not put together variety samples boxes. The best recommendation we can make is that you contact the manufacturer and make a suggestion with them to offer variety boxes for sale.
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheeky1178
Stats: 324.8/288/180-ish?
WOE: 50gms or less
Start Date: 1/17/14
Thanks for the information Kathy, I'll have to google ThinSlim to see how I can contact them
cheeky1178 is offline   Reply With Quote