Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 03:39 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
August ...Where is everyone??

I hope everyone is doing well. I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks but didn't gain, just maintained, so I'm happy about that. I'm back to it (again)...fifth day of strict Stills, nice purple keto, cravings are pretty much gone, and I haven't killed anyone yet...LOL!! I miss everyone from this board and look forward to hearing how everyone is doing!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Hi I've been checking the boards, seems everyone is out and about enjoying the summer
I've been maintaining thankfully, but at a higher weight, than I'd like.
Have had a ton of social gatherings but am getting ready to kick it into high gear with another round of Stillmans again. I strangely miss it

I think September will be my official restart date, but am staying basically lowcarb Atkins style until then.
Hope the old gang will get to regroup soon!
SuzanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 12:42 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peace
Stats: 115
WOE: stillmans
Hi! I am here. Still on plan just superbusy. How are you doing?
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:37 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

I've been able to stay strict Stills and am enjoying the results (5 pounds since Friday). Strangely even though TOM is due today I'm not crazy bloated and craving junk food (ok now I'm praying I'm not pregnant LOL). I'm missing my Stillmans buddies!!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: foxylady
Start Date: 03/26/12
I have done Stillman's a number of times, successfully. Right now I have no meat in my freezer but payday is a comin'. Maybe I'll buy some meats on sale this week and join you.

I've been working out 3x's a week with an Abs Video about 30 min. but it does your whole body. Now I'm trying to get on a treadmill 3x's a week for 30 min. and I want to build up to 60 min. of continuous walking. I don't have a problem with anything else. I've done elliptical for years but I've found that I need "weight bearing" exercises more as I grew older.

What's your plan?
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:37 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxylady View Post
I have done Stillman's a number of times, successfully. Right now I have no meat in my freezer but payday is a comin'. Maybe I'll buy some meats on sale this week and join you.

I've been working out 3x's a week with an Abs Video about 30 min. but it does your whole body. Now I'm trying to get on a treadmill 3x's a week for 30 min. and I want to build up to 60 min. of continuous walking. I don't have a problem with anything else. I've done elliptical for years but I've found that I need "weight bearing" exercises more as I grew older.

What's your plan?
Foxylady...I hear ya on waiting on payday!! I've just been doing Stillmans and walking. Occasionally I do a butt firming video (I need to tone my arms and tummy too...lost a bunch of fat but my poor skin is saggy now).
Old 08-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: foxylady
Start Date: 03/26/12
There is a guy on youtube who has some great ab exercises. I'll have to look it up and let you know. Killer for abs. Great for us. Some day. I still have this "apron" overhang which grosses me out. I'm wondering how much I'll have to lose before it goes away?????

I'm measuring inches right now, too. I have a big belly. It's even bigger above my waist than below my waist. Tonight is the gym and the treadmill for me. I'll be watching my progress more carefully until I'm on board with Stillman's soon. I just love the first week and the amazing results and losing inches quickly!

How are you doing today? What are you eating?

I've had boiled eggs the past couple days preparing for Stillman's. I also put a whole chicken in the crock pot and had that meat on top of salad with no cal/no carb Waldron's salad dressing.

Good luck staying on plan today. Post your results tomorrow, okay?

Toodles!
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jacquidh
Stats: 254/218/147
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Jan 2014
Starting Stillman's (again) and Beachbody T25. Just curious how anyone has done with exercise during Stillman's? I tend to NOT have beef, I stick mainly with chicken and fish. I also take an algae supplement called Spirulina which is the best multi vitamin ever, it's never kept me out of ketosis and I never get constipated. I've just never exercised while in ketosis before, any thoughts?
jacquidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peace
Stats: 115
WOE: stillmans
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquidh View Post
Starting Stillman's (again) and Beachbody T25. Just curious how anyone has done with exercise during Stillman's? I tend to NOT have beef, I stick mainly with chicken and fish. I also take an algae supplement called Spirulina which is the best multi vitamin ever, it's never kept me out of ketosis and I never get constipated. I've just never exercised while in ketosis before, any thoughts?
I luv exercising while doing stillmans and ketosis. Been doing this for about 15 years! Low carb, working out all the time.

What is the name of your vitamin? I did not think spirilina was good for constipation... interesting.

Good luck
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote