Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   August ...Where is everyone?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/838576-august-where-everyone.html)

Determined2Lose 08-15-2014 04:39 AM

August ...Where is everyone??

I hope everyone is doing well. I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks but didn't gain, just maintained, so I'm happy about that. I'm back to it (again)...fifth day of strict Stills, nice purple keto, cravings are pretty much gone, and I haven't killed anyone yet...LOL!! I miss everyone from this board and look forward to hearing how everyone is doing! :hugs:

SuzanneM 08-15-2014 10:23 AM

Hi:hiya: I've been checking the boards, seems everyone is out and about enjoying the summer :)
I've been maintaining thankfully, but at a higher weight, than I'd like. :sad:
Have had a ton of social gatherings but am getting ready to kick it into high gear with another round of Stillmans again. I strangely miss it :lol:

I think September will be my official restart date, but am staying basically lowcarb Atkins style until then.
Hope the old gang will get to regroup soon!

Peace 08-16-2014 01:42 PM

Hi! I am here. Still on plan:) just superbusy. How are you doing?

Determined2Lose 08-18-2014 05:37 AM

I've been able to stay strict Stills and am enjoying the results (5 pounds since Friday). Strangely even though TOM is due today I'm not crazy bloated and craving junk food (ok now I'm praying I'm not pregnant LOL). I'm missing my Stillmans buddies!! :)

foxylady 08-18-2014 01:01 PM

I have done Stillman's a number of times, successfully. Right now I have no meat in my freezer but payday is a comin'. Maybe I'll buy some meats on sale this week and join you.

I've been working out 3x's a week with an Abs Video about 30 min. but it does your whole body. Now I'm trying to get on a treadmill 3x's a week for 30 min. and I want to build up to 60 min. of continuous walking. I don't have a problem with anything else. I've done elliptical for years but I've found that I need "weight bearing" exercises more as I grew older.

What's your plan?

Determined2Lose 08-19-2014 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxylady (Post 17011123)
I have done Stillman's a number of times, successfully. Right now I have no meat in my freezer but payday is a comin'. Maybe I'll buy some meats on sale this week and join you.

I've been working out 3x's a week with an Abs Video about 30 min. but it does your whole body. Now I'm trying to get on a treadmill 3x's a week for 30 min. and I want to build up to 60 min. of continuous walking. I don't have a problem with anything else. I've done elliptical for years but I've found that I need "weight bearing" exercises more as I grew older.

What's your plan?

Foxylady...I hear ya on waiting on payday!! :) I've just been doing Stillmans and walking. Occasionally I do a butt firming video (I need to tone my arms and tummy too...lost a bunch of fat but my poor skin is saggy now).

foxylady 08-19-2014 02:00 PM

There is a guy on youtube who has some great ab exercises. I'll have to look it up and let you know. Killer for abs. Great for us. Some day. I still have this "apron" overhang which grosses me out. I'm wondering how much I'll have to lose before it goes away?????

I'm measuring inches right now, too. I have a big belly. It's even bigger above my waist than below my waist. Tonight is the gym and the treadmill for me. I'll be watching my progress more carefully until I'm on board with Stillman's soon. I just love the first week and the amazing results and losing inches quickly!

How are you doing today? What are you eating?

I've had boiled eggs the past couple days preparing for Stillman's. I also put a whole chicken in the crock pot and had that meat on top of salad with no cal/no carb Waldron's salad dressing.

Good luck staying on plan today. Post your results tomorrow, okay?

Toodles!

jacquidh 08-21-2014 06:13 PM

Starting Stillman's (again) and Beachbody T25. Just curious how anyone has done with exercise during Stillman's? I tend to NOT have beef, I stick mainly with chicken and fish. I also take an algae supplement called Spirulina which is the best multi vitamin ever, it's never kept me out of ketosis and I never get constipated. I've just never exercised while in ketosis before, any thoughts?

Peace 08-27-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacquidh (Post 17014476)
Starting Stillman's (again) and Beachbody T25. Just curious how anyone has done with exercise during Stillman's? I tend to NOT have beef, I stick mainly with chicken and fish. I also take an algae supplement called Spirulina which is the best multi vitamin ever, it's never kept me out of ketosis and I never get constipated. I've just never exercised while in ketosis before, any thoughts?

I luv exercising while doing stillmans and ketosis. Been doing this for about 15 years! Low carb, working out all the time.

What is the name of your vitamin? I did not think spirilina was good for constipation... interesting.

Good luck