Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2014, 06:44 AM   #331
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
A big to Stormie and Yorkiegirl!

Well I completed my first whole day strictly Stillmans in quite a while! I way under ate today, chicken at lunchtime and then a handful of shrimp at dinner, oh and a Venti iced coffee with a splash of hwc to caffeinate myself through the afternoon I'm going with it, because man, I needed to stop stuffing things in my mouth

I then had a weird thing happen about 7pm, in that my vision went all blurry, like the aura when I used to get migraines - havent had them since I was 13 - touching wood! Last time this happened was at least a year or so ago, but a bit scary at the time. It lasted about 30 minutes, I drank some water and took a couple of advil. I had been running around like a blue ass fly all day, so perhaps just dehydration. or low blood sugar.

Lumosity, I'm with you on the no weigh, think I may hold out until May 30, if I stick to plan till then, it will be like Christmas morning with the surprise
I love that you are our resident cheerleader
Hey lady, I had the same thing happen to me , back in november with the blurry vision thing, I had been on stills for a month, and one morning I woke up went to work, ad I work at a bank, and when i got there my i couldnt see my computer or anything up close, NOw granted my eyes have been bad since i was a little girl and have always had glasses, BUT this was different, i ebeded up not being able to see or read anything up close for almost 3 months afte going to 3 different eye docs, i ended up at a specialist and they said i needed Progressive lenses, it has helped and I go my vision back, but I really strongly believe it was from my WOE (on and Off plan all the time) but of course eye doctors dont want to hear that and looked at me like I was crazy, But I thought I would share, I actually had posted back then to see if anyone else had experienced this.. hope it gets better for Ya
__________________

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2014, 06:54 AM   #332
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8


Week 1
5-1~197.4
5-2~196.4
5-3~194.0

Week 2
5-4~193.7
5-5~194.9
5-6~195.9
5-7~195.6
5-8~194.3
5-9~195.6
5-10~197.2 TOM

Week 3
5-11~196.9
5-12~196.7
5-13~196.2
5-14~194.8
5-15~195.8
5-16~195.5
5-17~DW

Week 4
5-18~DW
5-19~195.5
5-20~197.0


OK I am very frustrated , however I know I did it to mysel.Yesterday I ate so many Chipotle peanuts its crazy, In my mind I made it ok, cuz they are "LC", but let me just tell you I ate so many of them it reminded me of how I eat bags of chocholate at a time in one sitting, I knew good and well too many of them are not a good thing I just wanted something different, WELL YAY ME I GOT DIFFERENT woke up with an imaginable pain in the tummy that still has not gone away, cant go to bathroom and im so bloated its insane IT JUST HURTS... on top of that I had cut myself off from iet MT dew, well yea I had 3 of them last night too , Somewhere in my mind I feel like all that can be somewhat allowed, but wow if consuming that is gonna do that to my body, I am petrified of what other things will do, when and If I ever meet my maintance weight and incorporate some carbs back in , IDK but i am back today full force with only my water all day, my morning coffee and lean meat...I have 2 weeks before Miami and I want to drop 10 more pounds ( well now 12)
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #333
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,919
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Thanks ladies for the concern - I have had this happen before and it does pass quickly, I'm going to look up symptons for low blood sugar, because it was a drastic change in my eating yesterday - I'm also pre meno and I have to manage my anxiety and stress levels, that were way up there yesterday
God I wish I could win Mega Millions this week, the money would be fantastic, but I think I'd enjoy more, telling people I have to work with, to go take a running jump

Miama vacay, exciting stuff Kandi! you can do eeeeet! Also stay away from the nuts - I have no portion control especially those thai chili lime cashews from TJ's, not saying I'll never do that again though

Peace, I agree with lumosity about the intense exercise, I also used to be a hardcore daily exerciser, did nothing for me on the scale, but I understand it being a stress reliever and also an addiction. When I'm on Stills hardcore and getting into ketosis, I'm gentle on myself exercise wise, as it is a huge stressor on your body with the low cals.
I'm good now, with a couple of spin classes a week and some long walks for stress relief and it doesn't affect the scale when I'm in losing mode.

This week is shaping up to be a great, getting back on track one

Keep up the good work, everyone.

Last edited by SuzanneM; 05-20-2014 at 08:19 AM..
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #334
Senior LCF Member
 
Determined2Lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New England girl
Posts: 126
Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
5/20 202.4

Question: Does anyone notice a difference in rate of loss when they eat more/less on Stills? I've been stressed, to put it lightly, and have not been eating much at all (some days nothing, just drinking my water). Will the lack of food stall my loss or will it continue? Also, will that knock me out of keto? Thanks for any help you might have!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #335
Senior LCF Member
 
lumosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 90
Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
[B][I]


OK I am very frustrated , however I know I did it to mysel.Yesterday I ate so many Chipotle peanuts its crazy, In my mind I made it ok, cuz they are "LC", but let me just tell you I ate so many of them it reminded me of how I eat bags of chocholate at a time in one sitting, I knew good and well too many of them are not a good thing I just wanted something different, WELL YAY ME I GOT DIFFERENT woke up with an imaginable pain in the tummy that still has not gone away, cant go to bathroom and im so bloated its insane IT JUST HURTS... on top of that I had cut myself off from iet MT dew, well yea I had 3 of them last night too , Somewhere in my mind I feel like all that can be somewhat allowed, but wow if consuming that is gonna do that to my body, I am petrified of what other things will do, when and If I ever meet my maintance weight and incorporate some carbs back in , IDK but i am back today full force with only my water all day, my morning coffee and lean meat...I have 2 weeks before Miami and I want to drop 10 more pounds ( well now 12)
Don't overthink it m'dear. When we reach goal, we have to think about a maintenance phase. What that is, I do not know yet, but we will figure it out. In the meantime, stay away from them nuts and chocolates. Every once in a blue moon is no big deal, but it's done and dusted now.

Also, after clean eating for a while, the palate changes, hence the bloat and pain.

You are a fighter, I know you will be back on plan with a vengeance
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #336
Junior LCF Member
 
awillia3288's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 23
Gallery: awillia3288
Stats: 195/145/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 5/5/2014
5/5 146.6
5/6 144.4
5/7 143.4
5/8 142.6
5/9 141.8
5/10 140.4
5/11 139.2
(Week one loss 7.4 lbs)
5/12 138.2
5/13 137.2
5/14 137.8
5/15 didn't weigh
5/16 let the binge eating begin
5/17 more binge eating
5/18 stuffed my face some more
5/19 too terrified to weigh- but still ate HORRIBLE!
5/20 146.2- oh hello again!

Really?? I gained it all back! Not that I'm surprised. I'm the type of person that when I turn on my will power- it is ON! I am strong against temptation. But the first bite- the first "oh the hell with it" thought- and it is off. And when my will power is off- BOY do I EAT! I have the potential (in that mind frame) to gain a tremendous amount of weight. But in my "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" mind frame- I also have the potential to lose a tremendous amount of weight. So I needed to see that I have undone all of my progress to snap myself back to a skinny state of mind. I'm happy to be back!
I WILL be at 135 by the end of the month!!!!!!!!
awillia3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:30 AM   #337
Senior LCF Member
 
lumosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 90
Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
Start Date: May 2014
D2L, in my mind, you are a very strong person to be able to focus on weight loss in the midst of stress. The only caution I would advise is what you hear with very low calories, you may end up losing muscle mass, which you want to avoid....so maybe small meals every so often as you can stomach, instead of large ones.

Hang in there !!!!!
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #338
Senior LCF Member
 
lumosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 90
Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
Start Date: May 2014
Awilia, a lot of that will be bloat, and will go away with a protein only diet. Great job taking accountability !!!!!!
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #339
Senior LCF Member
 
Determined2Lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New England girl
Posts: 126
Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
D2L, in my mind, you are a very strong person to be able to focus on weight loss in the midst of stress. The only caution I would advise is what you hear with very low calories, you may end up losing muscle mass, which you want to avoid....so maybe small meals every so often as you can stomach, instead of large ones.

Hang in there !!!!!
Lumosity...thank you Some days aren't so bad and I just eat Stills food when I'm hungry. On the bad days I just can't eat. I get so stressed I throw up or gag if I even look at food. I know that this will pass...time heals all wounds, so they say. I have a lot to be thankful for and just need to remember that. This group is awesome...so glad I found you all!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:17 AM   #340
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
Don't overthink it m'dear. When we reach goal, we have to think about a maintenance phase. What that is, I do not know yet, but we will figure it out. In the meantime, stay away from them nuts and chocolates. Every once in a blue moon is no big deal, but it's done and dusted now.

Also, after clean eating for a while, the palate changes, hence the bloat and pain.

You are a fighter, I know you will be back on plan with a vengeance
Aww thanks I truly apprecraite that , I am back and Im fighting lol
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #341
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by awillia3288 View Post
5/5 146.6
5/6 144.4
5/7 143.4
5/8 142.6
5/9 141.8
5/10 140.4
5/11 139.2
(Week one loss 7.4 lbs)
5/12 138.2
5/13 137.2
5/14 137.8
5/15 didn't weigh
5/16 let the binge eating begin
5/17 more binge eating
5/18 stuffed my face some more
5/19 too terrified to weigh- but still ate HORRIBLE!
5/20 146.2- oh hello again!

Really?? I gained it all back! Not that I'm surprised. I'm the type of person that when I turn on my will power- it is ON! I am strong against temptation. But the first bite- the first "oh the hell with it" thought- and it is off. And when my will power is off- BOY do I EAT! I have the potential (in that mind frame) to gain a tremendous amount of weight. But in my "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" mind frame- I also have the potential to lose a tremendous amount of weight. So I needed to see that I have undone all of my progress to snap myself back to a skinny state of mind. I'm happy to be back!
I WILL be at 135 by the end of the month!!!!!!!!
This is so me....when I am on aint nothing stopiing me, when i am off aint nothing off limits, I have been in that boat so many times, but what gets so frustrating is when im doing everything right and not losing hell sometimes even gain, I usually track my food simply because I can see if I have popped something in my mouth that maybe i shouldnt have and then that usually explains it for me (My own Demise lol) like those nuts i had last night put me right back where I started this month too,sooooo no more nuts, just water an lean meat, i got the right mindset and I like you will reach my goal by months end! hang in there WE will be fine!
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #342
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,919
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Yep I'm in the all or nothing club! I think we go free for all, hoping for the least damage possible, but yep, it can and does blow me right up. But then I get annoyed when I've been perfect for 2 whole days, and it's not all gone yet
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #343
Senior LCF Member
 
Anonymousity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 329
Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 189.2/184.0/145 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: September 20, 2014 (restart)
5/15..........2.2 lb loss!
5/16..........1.2 lb loss!..........3.4 lb total loss!
5/17..........did not weigh
5/18..........3.0 lb loss!..........6.4 lb total loss!
5/19..........0.6 lb loss!..........7.0 lb total loss!
5/20..........0.4 lb loss!..........7.4 lb total loss!

Smaller loss because I was inadvertently "glutened" yesterday and now my tummy is feeling it! Ugh. I think I'm gonna switch things up for the next few days and eat more eggs. I ate a ton of eggs the last time I was on stills and lost quite well. I just wish I didn't have these ongoing stomach issues.

Great work everybody!
__________________
Why yes, I AM allergic to bread!

Currently detoxing due to numerous food sensitivities.

Gluten, yeast, & soy free!
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #344
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,919
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
I forgot about the carb withdrawals, that come with, getting back on plan Middle of day 2 and I just want to go back to bed!
An easier day today, thank goodness, but think I'll be in bed by 8pm

Brunch/lunch, was 4 eggs scrambled with 4 slices turkey bacon, and a handful of leftover shrimp thrown in. It was so good, I may do a repeat for dinner.
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #345
Junior LCF Member
 
stormie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 32
Gallery: stormie68
Stats: 160/153/125 5'4"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/19/14
So I survived my first day on plan yesterday! Drank 135 ounces of water and even did a bit of light exercise - had energy all day but my stomach did feel a bit queasy in the evening. However, I realized when I was tracking my food , that the Jennie-o turkery burgers I bought are not lean, so I probably ate way too much fat! I hope I still see a change in the scale. I've decided to only weigh myself M, W, F. It's sad, but the scale can totally determine how my day is going to go!

I'm an all or nothing person and a food rewarder (is that word?) - whenever I see a loss I'll tell myself what a good job I'm doing and how I deserve that <insert off plan food here>! I don't remember who's posting I saw it on, but there was quote that read "Don't reward yourself with food. You are not a dog"!! I love that...I wrote it on a piece of paper and hung it next to weight loss graph I keep on the wall at home.
stormie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:44 AM   #346
Senior LCF Member
 
Determined2Lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New England girl
Posts: 126
Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
5/20 202.4
5/21 201.9 Onederland...so close yet so far!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:52 AM   #347
Senior LCF Member
 
Lone_Estrogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 76
Gallery: Lone_Estrogen
Stats: 230/211/160
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: May 19, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
5/20 202.4
5/21 201.9 Onederland...so close yet so far!
GREAT JOB!!!

Is it a requirement to weigh in everyday? I am used to weighing in once a week so I didn't weigh this morning.
Lone_Estrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:47 AM   #348
Junior LCF Member
 
awillia3288's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 23
Gallery: awillia3288
Stats: 195/145/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 5/5/2014
Goal for May= 135

5/5 146.6
5/6 144.4
5/7 143.4
5/8 142.6
5/9 141.8
5/10 140.4
5/11 139.2
(Week one loss 7.4 lbs)
5/12 138.2
5/13 137.2
5/14 137.8
5/15 didn't weigh
5/16 let the binge eating begin
5/17 more binge eating
5/18 stuffed my face some more
5/19 too terrified to weigh- but still ate HORRIBLE!
5/20 146.2- oh hello again!
5/21 144.4- deja vu

9.4 lbs to go! LOL
awillia3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:13 AM   #349
Senior LCF Member
 
Determined2Lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New England girl
Posts: 126
Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Estrogen View Post
GREAT JOB!!!

Is it a requirement to weigh in everyday? I am used to weighing in once a week so I didn't weigh this morning.
Thank you! No requirements!! I like to weigh everyday to keep myself motivated and on track. That's just what works for me.
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #350
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8


Week 1
5-1~197.4
5-2~196.4
5-3~194.0

Week 2
5-4~193.7
5-5~194.9
5-6~195.9
5-7~195.6
5-8~194.3
5-9~195.6
5-10~197.2 TOM

Week 3
5-11~196.9
5-12~196.7
5-13~196.2
5-14~194.8
5-15~195.8
5-16~195.5
5-17~DW

Week 4
5-18~DW
5-19~195.5
5-20~197.0
5-21~195.8


Feeling a little better today, stomach feels ok but still feels like someone punched me in it repeatedly and now it feels bruised, damn peanuts...wont do that again, lol hope all has a great day.
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:03 AM   #351
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
5/20 202.4
5/21 201.9 Onederland...so close yet so far!
Hang in there lady...that was my biggest problem, getting there then staying there...with the way my weight flucuates i was in and out of onderland so much my head was spinning, but i was able to finally break that and get a down a little further so now my bouncing is between 195- 197...smh just pray that it dont go back up past that 197 now lol. U R DOING AMAZING
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM   #352
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormie68 View Post
So I survived my first day on plan yesterday! Drank 135 ounces of water and even did a bit of light exercise - had energy all day but my stomach did feel a bit queasy in the evening. However, I realized when I was tracking my food , that the Jennie-o turkery burgers I bought are not lean, so I probably ate way too much fat! I hope I still see a change in the scale. I've decided to only weigh myself M, W, F. It's sad, but the scale can totally determine how my day is going to go!

I'm an all or nothing person and a food rewarder (is that word?) - whenever I see a loss I'll tell myself what a good job I'm doing and how I deserve that <insert off plan food here>! I don't remember who's posting I saw it on, but there was quote that read "Don't reward yourself with food. You are not a dog"!! I love that...I wrote it on a piece of paper and hung it next to weight loss graph I keep on the wall at home.
I think we all have similar habits, I know I can relate to you...i definitley was on that vicious cycle of rewarding myself on a regular with food, only to gain back more than i lost in less time than i lost it,...looks like your doing good tho, KUTGW
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:20 AM   #353
Senior LCF Member
 
lumosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 90
Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
Start Date: May 2014
Hello to all of my fine feathered Stillmans friends

I am excited today because the old collar bones are starting to peek thru, a sure sign of fat leaving the body The muffin top is a bit less enormous as well

It took three weeks, but oh so worth it. I am this AM

Make it a great day everyone
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:08 AM   #354
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
Hello to all of my fine feathered Stillmans friends

I am excited today because the old collar bones are starting to peek thru, a sure sign of fat leaving the body The muffin top is a bit less enormous as well

It took three weeks, but oh so worth it. I am this AM

Make it a great day everyone
Congrats , i always get excited when I can see my knee bones
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:28 AM   #355
Major LCF Poster!
 
Demonica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Eastern Indiana
Posts: 1,468
Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/164.9/150
WOE: Moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
So I weighed myself again this morning and naturally that 9 lb overnight weight loss didn't stick. I didn't expect it too but it was a HUGE motivation to see it.

5/16- started out at 172.4
5/17- didn't weigh at all
5/18-166.7
5/19-157.6
5/20- didn't weigh
5/21- 163.8

So, aside from the 9 lb overnight loss that didn't stick, I have lost almost 9 lbs in less that a week. I am not going to complain about that!! That's awesome!! And my bmi is back down in the normal range! Double awesome!
__________________
As of 5/19/2014, No longer "overweight"!
~~~
Can now see my xylophone
~~~
Do not reward yourself with food, you're not a dog
~~~
Your great granny's granny had a term for healthy food...she called it food
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #356
Senior LCF Member
 
Determined2Lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New England girl
Posts: 126
Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8


Week 1
5-1~197.4
5-2~196.4
5-3~194.0

Week 2
5-4~193.7
5-5~194.9
5-6~195.9
5-7~195.6
5-8~194.3
5-9~195.6
5-10~197.2 TOM

Week 3
5-11~196.9
5-12~196.7
5-13~196.2
5-14~194.8
5-15~195.8
5-16~195.5
5-17~DW

Week 4
5-18~DW
5-19~195.5
5-20~197.0
5-21~195.8


Feeling a little better today, stomach feels ok but still feels like someone punched me in it repeatedly and now it feels bruised, damn peanuts...wont do that again, lol hope all has a great day.
omg...I ate a tiny piece of a Subway sub recently and thought I was going to die. The stomach pain was crazy!! Ugh...my guardian angels were trying to tell me to stick to Stills! lol
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #357
Junior LCF Member
 
stormie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 32
Gallery: stormie68
Stats: 160/153/125 5'4"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/19/14
Good job on your losses everyone! So motivating for me!

My first weigh in and I'm down 3lbs! I don't even care if it is just water...just seeing the numbers go DOWN is motivating enough to stick with it.

5/19 - 160
5/21 - 157

Have a super stillman day!



Last edited by stormie68; 05-21-2014 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: ooops typo
stormie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #358
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 667
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
omg...I ate a tiny piece of a Subway sub recently and thought I was going to die. The stomach pain was crazy!! Ugh...my guardian angels were trying to tell me to stick to Stills! lol
HAHA ur not kidding, im still hurting lol, be glad when it goes away
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #359
Junior LCF Member
 
Annie411's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 51
Gallery: Annie411
Stats: 162/160/120 5'2
WOE: LCHF starting w/ Fat Fast
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
Hello to all of my fine feathered Stillmans friends

I am excited today because the old collar bones are starting to peek thru, a sure sign of fat leaving the body The muffin top is a bit less enormous as well

It took three weeks, but oh so worth it. I am this AM

Make it a great day everyone

Yeay!!! Way to go, girl! I'm so happy for you.
Annie411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM   #360
Junior LCF Member
 
Annie411's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 51
Gallery: Annie411
Stats: 162/160/120 5'2
WOE: LCHF starting w/ Fat Fast
Start Date: May 2014
I'm so happy to hear of everyone's news! Keep it up, keep going!!

As for me, I'm down 7 lbs and so happy! No cheats, which is a first for me and that's pretty bad considering I've never stuck to a diet for more than a couple of days.. I cheat then I'm off the wagon. So no cheats for me!
It's a little depressing that I can't have my comfort foods but that's what got me into this mess in the first place. Like someone said, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" is the truth and my new mantra! Everyone at work brings junk, orders out and nukes awesome smelling food throughout the day, so it isn't easy but I just feel my neck or my butt and say "eff that.." and I'm over it. I hope I can keep this up. I know myself and I don't have much will power, but if I can do this 10 days, I must have at least some, right?
Anyhoo, I'm happy for me and for everyone else!
Keep the progress going ladies!
Annie411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.