Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 08:43 AM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
I didn't go crazy over the weekend but I wasn't as "Stillmans" as I should've been. I had a bunch of fruit in the fridge that I found irresistable...I figured that was better than giving into my TOM chocolate cravings. Back on full force Stills today. I'm at work with my bag full of waters, chicken breast, and a couple slices of turkey bacon. Moving forward...
LOL we are alot alike hehehe
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2014, 09:14 AM   #302
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccadeel View Post
I wasn't going to weigh daily but I was spot on with food yesterday so I figured why not! I was right about being VERY bloated and I drank a gallon of water yesterday!

Day 1: 207lbs
Day 2: 197 lbs.
Wowsers! you weren't kidding with the bloat, that must be so encouraging to see
Welcome aswell, to Lone!

D2lose great losses for the month so far

Welcome back to those who took a break and are back on the horse today!

That's me included, I've eased back into lowcarb the past few days and halfway through TOM now, I feel cleansed and ready to eat my Stills food and drink my water. I've got 12 straight days to do it right, before the grad party on May 30th, so hoping to drop at least 5 by then.
I havent been weighing, but I can feel, that's what I'm up.

Hoping for a great on plan week to all!
SuzanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/164.9/150
WOE: Moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
Hello All!

I kind of decided to start this Stillman's on my own without saying anything (I did alot of reading about it) on Friday. (Because I had gained up to 172 lbs and was having problems with a swollen leg) Friday was my first day, I didn't weigh in Saturday, but I did Sunday and had lost 5.7 lbs I knew it was a ton of water but I didn't care. I weighed in this morning and lost 9 lbs since yesterday. No more swollen leg!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8

Week 1
5-1~197.4
5-2~196.4
5-3~194.0

Week 2
5-4~193.7
5-5~194.9
5-6~195.9
5-7~195.6
5-8~194.3
5-9~195.6
5-10~197.2 TOM

Week 3
5-11~196.9
5-12~196.7
5-13~196.2
5-14~194.8
5-15~195.8
5-16~195.5
5-17~DW

Week 4
5-18~DW
5-19~195.5

Hello, everyone, I wasnt able to post all weekend , I ended up going out of town,and didnt weigh, BUT I did stick to plan (low carb ) at least, i had a good bit of salads, and wow Just being gone those 2 days,when I cam back my kids were like wow MOM u look small, , I feel really good as well, but i was dissapointed in the scale this morn as I thouight i was gonna see a drop, but im ok with that cuz as I said I really feel good, and my pants are def fitting loosely.

to all the new peeps, glad to see the thread is populating, congrats to all losses and i hope everyone has a great week, im gonna try to catch up thru out the day on the posts, but It is MOnday and im sure I will be busy....
Kandi...you sound HAPPY!!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #305
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Annie411
Stats: 162/160/120 5'2
WOE: LCHF starting w/ Fat Fast
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Barbie View Post
Annie,

I was curious as to how things are going with your fat flush diet? To bring myself up to speed i just finished reading about it along with a good amount of Amazon reviews.
So many people that gave poor feedback pretty much said the same stuff: expensive to do, difficult to follow, and lack of results. I'm hoping things go well for you, but there's always Still's no matter what

Lumosity,

Sorry to hear about your DS's allergies and cold. Im sitting next to mine and playing nurse right now cuz he's got a small cold, too
He toughed through his football game, though, even slamming down a kid twice his size!
Hopefully they'll both be better by the end of the weekend. How old is yours? Mine is 14 and my one and only

Does anyone have a preference with scales? Im thinking of ordering one off of Amazon once i move back home to California. All the ones at the stores seem to really suck. I've tried Taylor, Health-o-Meter, Homemedic, Weight Watchers, Bowflex..you name it, I've bought and returned it. So if any of you are having good luck with yours let me know, please.

Also, does anyone use things like liquid stevia, nutritional yeast, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and/or garlic powder/salt?
I ask because these seem to be questionable in regards to either carbs or sodium

Anywho..I think I'm gonna drag my fat butt to the gym and see if i can sweat out some toxic fat

TTYL
xoxxx

Hi NinjaBarbie,

I finally figured it out...Realized I was actually doing LCHF instead of the fat fast I thought I was doing. Oops.

Got on track starting yesterday with 1000-1200 cals of 80-90% fat and am down 2 more pounds this morning. Yeay! So total loss since last week is 6 pounds since I started at 162. I did a protein water fast one day, low carb the next with the exception of that watermelon and strawberry smoothie I had(lost 2 by then). Next day, started what I thought was FF and by day 6 I was down 2 more measley pounds. So frustrating. So today is technically day 2 of FF and I have to say I'm pleased with the results since I woke up 2 pounds down.

So 162 and a week later 156. Not too shabby, eh? Especially with that ****** TOM approaching in a few days. I've been exposed to an amazing array of beautiful junk food at work, coming off the end of nurses week, but stayed on course despite PMS. Don't get me wrong, I wanted everything in sight til I drooled, stuck my nose in everything to at least get to smell it (not everyone loved my doing that..did I care? Hell no) but told myself it was just lust, not love and ate a mouthful of whipped cream in a can in the fridge that had <1 gram carb and sugar., and of course super high fat. My angels were definitely with me because it sure felt like divine intervention! I really think I can do this. I never have before but now I feel strong and I owe a lot of it to this message board.

How are you doing? Are you feeling better? I've been thinking about you, hoping things were looking up. It was a busy time at work so I couldn't get on the message boards, but definitely thinking of you and sending out lots of positive energy!!

Also, regarding your question, I started using pure stevia extract powder, it takes maybe 1/16 tsp or less to equal 1 tsp sugar and has zero everything. I got it at trader joes, "Trader Joe's Organic Stevia Extract" in the spice section but it's considered a dietary supplement. It has no bitterness and I really love it. It has a teeny tiny scoop inside to measure it out and it's super cheap. I think I paid maybe 5 bucks and I've had it for months. It's half full.
The other stuff, no clue.

Hope everyone had a great and successful weekend!

Xoxo
Annie411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:45 AM   #306
Senior LCF Member

DTL...I suppose I am somewhat happy lol, I actually am not use to compliments and this weekend I was getting them from complete strangers, whether they said they liked my outift, my sneakers or my hair, it was definitly different for me, then when I got back home and my 2 teenagers said that to me , on seperate occasions, it just made me smile....if nothing else it keeps me motivated and on track
Old 05-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #307
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Estrogen View Post
I'm a newbie here and just learned about Stillman's the other day.

You all at very inspiring and motivating.

I have been doing Atkins low carb for one week but have decided to switch over to Stillmans tomorrow.

There is only a couple weeks left in May and hope you don't mind if I join in.

I have a goal to reach 199 by July 13th. We are going to Florida and I want to be able to brave a swimsuit

I am not sure what a realistic goal is for the end of May....so I will just hope for 215.

I'm starting at 224.4 which was this morning but I will weigh in tomorrow morning for my official starting weight.

Lone Estrogen! Hope you find the support you need here like I am. These guys are awesome
Old 05-19-2014, 12:12 PM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Estrogen View Post
I'm a newbie here and just learned about Stillman's the other day.

You all at very inspiring and motivating.

I have been doing Atkins low carb for one week but have decided to switch over to Stillmans tomorrow.

There is only a couple weeks left in May and hope you don't mind if I join in.

I have a goal to reach 199 by July 13th. We are going to Florida and I want to be able to brave a swimsuit

I am not sure what a realistic goal is for the end of May....so I will just hope for 215.

I'm starting at 224.4 which was this morning but I will weigh in tomorrow morning for my official starting weight.
You will be fine, and that goal is very doable, both the May and July one
Old 05-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #309
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Barbie View Post
Annie,

I was curious as to how things are going with your fat flush diet? To bring myself up to speed i just finished reading about it along with a good amount of Amazon reviews.
So many people that gave poor feedback pretty much said the same stuff: expensive to do, difficult to follow, and lack of results. I'm hoping things go well for you, but there's always Still's no matter what

Lumosity,

Sorry to hear about your DS's allergies and cold. Im sitting next to mine and playing nurse right now cuz he's got a small cold, too
He toughed through his football game, though, even slamming down a kid twice his size!
Hopefully they'll both be better by the end of the weekend. How old is yours? Mine is 14 and my one and only

Does anyone have a preference with scales? Im thinking of ordering one off of Amazon once i move back home to California. All the ones at the stores seem to really suck. I've tried Taylor, Health-o-Meter, Homemedic, Weight Watchers, Bowflex..you name it, I've bought and returned it. So if any of you are having good luck with yours let me know, please.

Also, does anyone use things like liquid stevia, nutritional yeast, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and/or garlic powder/salt?
I ask because these seem to be questionable in regards to either carbs or sodium

Anywho..I think I'm gonna drag my fat butt to the gym and see if i can sweat out some toxic fat

TTYL
xoxxx
Barbie, I'm not sure if the fat flush is the same as fat fast, but it's really pretty cheap. I have a fat fast recipe book and none of the ingredients cost much and I already had a lot of them. Since the fat content is so high, I don't get very hungry either. If you're having trouble with cravings, you may want to give it a shot. I know everybody is different so maybe it's for you or maybe not, but I do know that I've never made it through more that a couple of days on any diet because of cravings until now. Sure I want stuff (badly sometimes!) but I don't actually crave anything so I can control it.

I'm just feeling so great today that I want to spread it around
I'm still debating if I will finish this in a few days and go Stills or go to LCHF or what. Whatever gets me into that bridesmaid dress next month!

Keep me posted on your progress. I'm rooting for you!

Annie
Xoxo
Old 05-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #310
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: stormie68
Stats: 160/153/125 5'4"
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: 5/19/14
Hi Everyone - I've been lurking the boards for a while now, and am hoping to join the last few days of May group for motivation! I purchased Stillman's QWL diet book on Amazon, read through it and today is my first day. So far, so good but I've only been on the diet for 4 hours!

Last edited by stormie68; 05-19-2014 at 02:33 PM..
stormie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:13 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
to all the new peeps. Love a chatty group of 'losers'

I am still around, still on plan, just not weighing in every day. Good news is that the ole skinny jeans are getting loser and I feel great. Some days not so hungry, some days a bit more.

BrattyS, if you are reading this, know that you are missed. On plan or off, let us know how you are doing.
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #312
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelkiki View Post
Hello girls!
I'm back from a one week off Stillman...had all the fruit and nuts I was craving.
So today back to day one.
Day 1~ 138.6 lbs

Luminosity I see you're doing great, thank you so much for keeping us motivated,great work everyone.
see u girls tomorrow <3
You are at a good weight, was your goal to make 135 by month end?
Old 05-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #313
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by awillia3288 View Post
Well camping this past weekend was a dud- it was VERY cold and rainy- so we were stuck in a camper with TONS of snack foods and sodas. Seriously straight binge eating for 3 days. I didn't weigh today because I just KNEW it would ruin my day. I'm going to pretty much eat lunch meat all day today and some chicken tonight- hopefully lose some bloat before I step on the scale in the morning. I also have a pretty nasty cold- so that is helping with my appetite- I couldn't eat right now if I tried.
Hoping to be back where I was by Friday and meet 135 by month's end!
You can easily do it...you've proved it to yourself before. Go for it
Old 05-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8

Hello, everyone, I wasnt able to post all weekend , I ended up going out of town,and didnt weigh, BUT I did stick to plan (low carb ) at least, i had a good bit of salads, and wow Just being gone those 2 days,when I cam back my kids were like wow MOM u look small, , I feel really good as well, but i was dissapointed in the scale this morn as I thouight i was gonna see a drop, but im ok with that cuz as I said I really feel good, and my pants are def fitting loosely.

to all the new peeps, glad to see the thread is populating, congrats to all losses and i hope everyone has a great week, im gonna try to catch up thru out the day on the posts, but It is MOnday and im sure I will be busy....
Welcome back, kiddo ! I missed reading ya over the weekend. I have time between soccer practice and game to check on the board, and I tell ya, it was dead for most of the weekend. I was lonely

Keep up the good work, and let's continue to work very hard to evict this fat
Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Peace
Stats: 115
WOE: stillmans
You guys are so great!! doing awesome. I think you should all be proud of your accomplishments.

Me- not so much. I was hoping someone could tell me what they think I am doing wrong and why I cant lose weight.

Lunch- salad with tuna. 5 g carbs with veggies.

snack- tuna in water ( 5:00 pm)

Dinner- another salad with tuna and then I added COD, I was hungry.. and one teaspoon of evoo. I know I am trying to lose weight, but I my body keeps asking for more food. Am I crazyyyyyy???

I just would like to be 112 again or at least feel comfy in my own skin and dont feel this way.

Any thoughts?
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Wowsers! you weren't kidding with the bloat, that must be so encouraging to see
Welcome aswell, to Lone!

D2lose great losses for the month so far

Welcome back to those who took a break and are back on the horse today!

That's me included, I've eased back into lowcarb the past few days and halfway through TOM now, I feel cleansed and ready to eat my Stills food and drink my water. I've got 12 straight days to do it right, before the grad party on May 30th, so hoping to drop at least 5 by then.
I havent been weighing, but I can feel, that's what I'm up.

Hoping for a great on plan week to all!

You are doing amazing. You totally can lose 5 in 12 days!

I have to believe I can do this, but lately I feel like I eat more than usual on the protein. I love it.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #317
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 193.4/183.8/125
WOE: Stillmans.Yeah, its a D-I-E-T!
5/15..........2.2 lb loss!
5/16..........1.2 lb loss!..........3.4 lb total loss!
5/17..........did not weigh
5/18..........3.0 lb loss!..........6.4 lb total loss!
5/19..........0.6 lb loss!..........7.0 lb total loss!

A smaller drop on the scale today but that's how it seems to go! I am never hungry and loving that, but my mouth tastes like soap when I'm in deep ketosis, yuck!

Welcome new peeps! Stick with it for 3 days and then it's smooth sailing, I promise! You'll love seeing drops on the scale that happen daily when the same drops only happen weekly on other WOEs.

Currently detoxing due to numerous food sensitivities.

Gluten, yeast, & soy free!

Last edited by Anonymousity; 05-19-2014 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Typo
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #318
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
5/15..........2.2 lb loss!
5/16..........1.2 lb loss!..........3.4 lb total loss!
5/17..........did not weigh
5/18..........3.0 lb loss!..........6.4 lb total loss!
5/19..........0.6 lb loss!..........7.0 lb total loss!

A smaller drop on the scale today but that's how it seems to go! I am never hungry and loving that, but my mouth tastes like soap when I'm in deep ketosis, yuck!

Welcome new peeps! Stick with it for 3 days and then it's smooth sailing, I promise! You'll love seeing drops on the scale that happen daily when the same drops only happen weekly on other WOEs.
Hi

I love your avatar--

I think you are doing well. You are so focused and still doing it right.

I will lose mine as well. Perseverance.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #319
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: yorkiegirl
Hello, I am new to this group but having read the posts here I have started the Stillman's diet and I am excited about it! Many years ago when i was a waitress I went on this diet, and lost 25lbs in two weeks, which was all I needed to lose to be at my goal. But I was much younger then! Now Need to lose 100 lbs or more! Yikes!!!! Married life has been too good to me! and I have been trying all kinds of diets always reminding myself of the stillman diet but not remembering exactly what was on it. So I did a search for the stillman diet and found you all here! wow!! I am so inspired by you all and encouraged- Now I know what to eat again, finally!!!!
yorkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #320
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
A big to Stormie and Yorkiegirl!

Well I completed my first whole day strictly Stillmans in quite a while! I way under ate today, chicken at lunchtime and then a handful of shrimp at dinner, oh and a Venti iced coffee with a splash of hwc to caffeinate myself through the afternoon I'm going with it, because man, I needed to stop stuffing things in my mouth

I then had a weird thing happen about 7pm, in that my vision went all blurry, like the aura when I used to get migraines - havent had them since I was 13 - touching wood! Last time this happened was at least a year or so ago, but a bit scary at the time. It lasted about 30 minutes, I drank some water and took a couple of advil. I had been running around like a blue ass fly all day, so perhaps just dehydration. or low blood sugar.

Lumosity, I'm with you on the no weigh, think I may hold out until May 30, if I stick to plan till then, it will be like Christmas morning with the surprise
I love that you are our resident cheerleader
SuzanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:37 AM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Suzanne-- hope are ok and take care of yourself please.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:35 AM   #322
Senior LCF Member

As some of you know, the past couple of weeks (months!?) have been a little crazy/stressful/insane/life altering for me. Last night I was feeling down about everything, including my weight loss...thinking it wasn't even noticable (because according to my brain I can lose 70 pounds and it makes NO change in my appearance...lol). A few minutes later I was flipping through the photos on my phone and came across a pic of me from a little over a year ago. Holy *****!! Feeling motivated after seeing the difference!! Also wondering...why the heck are we so hard on ourselves???
Old 05-20-2014, 05:46 AM   #323
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Well I completed my first whole day strictly Stillmans in quite a while! I way under ate today, chicken at lunchtime and then a handful of shrimp at dinner, oh and a Venti iced coffee with a splash of hwc to caffeinate myself through the afternoon I'm going with it, because man, I needed to stop stuffing things in my mouth

I then had a weird thing happen about 7pm, in that my vision went all blurry, like the aura when I used to get migraines - havent had them since I was 13 - touching wood! Last time this happened was at least a year or so ago, but a bit scary at the time. It lasted about 30 minutes, I drank some water and took a couple of advil. I had been running around like a blue ass fly all day, so perhaps just dehydration. or low blood sugar.

Lumosity, I'm with you on the no weigh, think I may hold out until May 30, if I stick to plan till then, it will be like Christmas morning with the surprise
Hope you're okay! Get your butt to the doctor if it happens again!!
I wish I could hold out weighing myself but I'm awful with surprises...I'd never be able to do it! lol
Old 05-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
DTL...I suppose I am somewhat happy lol, I actually am not use to compliments and this weekend I was getting them from complete strangers, whether they said they liked my outift, my sneakers or my hair, it was definitly different for me, then when I got back home and my 2 teenagers said that to me , on seperate occasions, it just made me smile....if nothing else it keeps me motivated and on track
I felt invisible when I had more weight on me. When I see people checking me out now my first thought is, "WTH are they looking at??". Then I remember...I'm starting to look good!!! LOL
Old 05-20-2014, 06:20 AM   #325
Senior LCF Member

Suzanne, hope it doesn't happen again. But yes, definitely drink more water and see if that will keep it away. Can you chew sugar free gum to keep that hand to mouth sensation away? I know exactly what you mean

Peace, if I recall correctly, you had mentioned somewhere you do an hour of exercise everyday(sorry if I am confusing you with someone else, if so, ignore what I have to say).....

As a former avid exerciser myself, I will tell you my experience. If I have to see scale losses, I have to scale down (pun intended) my exercises. Even though exercise is good for us in many many ways, exercise IS a stressor on the body. High protein diets are inherently calorie restrictive. So what you now have is a combination of intense activity plus calorie restriction. Put those two together and that situation can be quite hard on the body. Maybe your body wants to hold on to its reserves because of all the stress?

So perhaps indulge in milder exercise, or lesser frequency, if you really want to see the scale move? Can you possibly moderate your exercises and assess your results?

Of course, I am writing all this because I thought you mentioned somewhere that you love to exercise, and I am assuming it isn't really moderate. Feel free to ignore if this doesn't apply to you
Old 05-20-2014, 06:46 AM   #326
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lone_Estrogen
Stats: 230/211/160
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: May 19, 2014
With day 1 behind me, I'm feeling great. Ate on plan, drank 4 liters of water and went for a 5km walk.

Thank you for all the welcomes. You ladies are a great group!!

5/19... 224.8
5/20... 223.4 (-1.4)
Lone_Estrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:31 AM   #327
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
I felt invisible when I had more weight on me. When I see people checking me out now my first thought is, "WTH are they looking at??". Then I remember...I'm starting to look good!!! LOL
LOL I know thats right, its crazy how that happens, but it does feel good !
Old 05-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #328
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
Welcome back, kiddo ! I missed reading ya over the weekend. I have time between soccer practice and game to check on the board, and I tell ya, it was dead for most of the weekend. I was lonely

Keep up the good work, and let's continue to work very hard to evict this fat
LOL, thats usually me on the weekend , peeking on the boards and being lonely hehehe, but thank u I am back altho today not very happy
Old 05-20-2014, 07:35 AM   #329
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumosity View Post
to all the new peeps. Love a chatty group of 'losers'

I am still around, still on plan, just not weighing in every day. Good news is that the ole skinny jeans are getting loser and I feel great. Some days not so hungry, some days a bit more.

BrattyS, if you are reading this, know that you are missed. On plan or off, let us know how you are doing.
yes Bratty miss u
Old 05-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #330
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Hey lady, I had the same thing happen to me , back in november with the blurry vision thing, I had been on stills for a month, and one morning I woke up went to work, ad I work at a bank, and when i got there my i couldnt see my computer or anything up close, NOw granted my eyes have been bad since i was a little girl and have always had glasses, BUT this was different, i ebeded up not being able to see or read anything up close for almost 3 months afte going to 3 different eye docs, i ended up at a specialist and they said i needed Progressive lenses, it has helped and I go my vision back, but I really strongly believe it was from my WOE (on and Off plan all the time) but of course eye doctors dont want to hear that and looked at me like I was crazy, But I thought I would share, I actually had posted back then to see if anyone else had experienced this.. hope it gets better for Ya

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7