Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lumosity
Stats: 146/139/125, 5'1
WOE: Stills
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I stayed on all day then had a bit of chocolate before bed. Getting closer to being 100% good. hehehe I did lose a pound of my gained weight. Tomorrow will be better. The urge to eat today is not that bad. Finally!

Goal for May 218

Day 1- 233.2 (started the day before the 1st of the month.)
------------
May 1- 229.8
May 2- 227.2
May 3- 226.2
May 4- 224.8
May 5- 224.6
May 6- 224.6
May 7- 224.0
May 8- 223.2
May 9- 222.6
May 10- 222.0
May 11- 222.4
May 12- ---
May 13- ---
May 14- 229.8
May 15- 228.8
How was your day today, BrattyS?
lumosity is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #272
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Annie411
Stats: 162/160/120 5'2
WOE: LCHF starting w/ Fat Fast
Thanks, Lumosity! I think I will give it a solid week (or until I run out of all the crap I bought, haha!) and go Stillman's and see what happens. I will definitely be back for postings and support!
PS I love chipotle peppers in adobo, sweet!! I think seasonings might make this doable!
...After doing this FF, I crave absolutely nothing so maybe it will be easier than I thought.
Annie411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #273
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie411 View Post
Great work, everyone! I'm new here and really enjoying hearing everyone's success stories, and even the temporary setbacks. I appreciate a forum where we can be honest but still supported completely. I have never been comfortable talking about my weight or diet but reading everyone's posts, I feel okay about it here (thanks btw!).
I've dabbled in low carb but never made it a lifestyle because I hated the side effects and frankly, just love carbs too much. I have no experience other than mabye 2 or 3 days straight of low carb. Pitiful, I know.
I was thinking about doing Stillman's for a wedding 6/21 and I know I could lose on Stillman's but it would be SO hard for me doing the low fat part. I instead began a fat fast and this is day 4 and I haven't cheated whatsoever (I discovered it's easy when I can have fat.. and a case of severe vanity too I guess) but am only down 1 pound. Ketostix are purple since yesterday, but I only got the sticks yesterday so I don't know how long I've been in ketosis (can't be very long, right?)
My question is, has anyone tried the fat fast and how did it work? Can anyone who's tried it make a comparison as far as effectiveness or anything else? I feel so great on this fat fast but I am willing to try anything for the short term if it means I will fit into my bridesmaid dress
If no one can answer this, then let me end by saying I will continue to lurk, occasionally post and always always always be sending positive energy to all of you that you meet whatever goals you set for yourselves.
Peace <3
Hi Annie

I've done the Fat Fast - what haven't I done It was a while back, about 6 months ago, but I remember the key being to keep your cals at 1,000 with above 80% fat at least. I lived on macadamia nuts, brie and hwc in my coffee - It did work in dropping 3-4 pounds, but I strangely felt such hunger on it - like tummy gnawing, keep me awake at night hunger that never really went away. I'm used to lowcarb, but I think it was the lack of protein for me.
If you feel great on it, then see how you do with the weightloss?
I switched over to Stillmans, because like lumosity mentioned, I adapted really well to low carb and low fat, with really deep ketosis, which took care of the hunger part, and yes the pounds really do fall off, barring pms week or have little slips here and there.
I did lose close to 14 lbs in a month, went off for vacation, and am now back on again, I am glad I have Stillmans in my back pocket, so to speak, because I know it works, if I work it.
Good luck with whatever you find works for you!
SuzanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #274
Senior LCF Member

Apr End Weight 146

Week 1
5-1~146
5-2~144
5-3~145

Week 2
5-4~143.5
5-5~144
5-6~144
5-7~142.5
5-8~141.5
5-9~142.5 Why?
5-10~141.5

Week 3
5-11~140
5-12~142 + off plan dinner
5-13~?
5-14~?
5-15~143.5
5-16~141.5
5-17~142

The 140s just luuuuuurrrrvvvve me! Whatevs. I was on plan yesterday, will be today, and again tomorrow. That's all I control.

TOM is due next week. If I can get by this week without succumbing to any cravings, I will call that a win. Staying on plan and white knuckling through is my full intention, whatever the scale may say.

On a positive note, I can literally see my tummy shrinking. And my thighs have gotten slimmer too. Something's working, the proof doesn't seem to be on the scale reading tho.

Have a great Saturday everyone. DS was plagued by allergies all week, and a cold type thing, so he is fast asleep. I tried waking him up for soccer practice, but he is sound asleep. He never does that, so clearly his body needs the extra rest. No matter, more time for me
Old 05-17-2014, 06:38 AM   #275
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Barbie View Post
Hi Girls!

I wanted to say "Happy Friday" and also see how everyone's week went.

Although I'm not posting every day like I want (no computer) I'm still enjoying reading all of your great posts and am so excited to be part of such a fab group!

As far as my own journey, wellllll...let's just say I've kamikaze jumped off this high speed wagon too many times to count.

Reason? Sadly, I'm a sugar addict. No joke. Just like any drug, I'm as addicted to sugar as a junkie is to heroin. And I binge on it like someone dying of thirst who's given a bottle of water. I've been this way for so many years, hiding it from absolutely everyone I know, and always banking that this or that diet, WOE, supplement, medicine, or other less-than-desired method will take this curse away. So far, I've never been that lucky.

With Stillman's I can go a few days just dandy, but then all of a sudden that damn voice in my head starts talking sh*t; telling me that it's ok to go eat a bunch of crap and it somehow wins every. single. time.
Do I keep anything "bad" in my home? Hell No! It wouldn't last 5 minutes around me. I actually go out of my way to drive around to different places and buy every little thing I want to binge on! Can you believe this?? I know, me neither!! To say I'm ashamed of this is way beyond an understatement.

Nobody "gets" it unless they've had this affliction. It's not just a little side effect to my life, it literally controls it; every aspect from the emotional devastation of shame, guilt, and anger to physical ramifications (weight gain, etc) and lifestyle (extra exercise at the gym) and my second fave next to my thighs and ass growing..the humiliation when I see the faces of friends & acquaintances. It's mind boggling to figure out why/how this girl who works out at the gym 6 days/wk not only isn't losing weight, but getting FATTER!?!
Let's just say the list of lies I've had to come up with after so long would impress any politician.

I'm never giving up my battle to be "normal", but honestly, I'm so very, very exhausted. If I were just fighting weight loss, I'd actually be thrilled. But going up against an addiction like this along with losing weight is sometimes not worth my sanity. I understand, more than most, why so many people just give up and give themselves over to their drug. Surrender is so damn tempting sometimes.

I'm really sorry for venting all that. It honestly wasn't my intention; my fingers just kept tapping away while my brain went on overdrive. But I'm actually a little glad I did. I haven't told anyone about this, but I somehow feel comfortable enough to talk about it here with all of you.

So, I started "fresh" today with it being day 1 (again) and have done well by totaling sticking to plan. Funny, I can't even weigh myself because every square inch of my place is somehow too uneven for any scale to give a correct reading Oh well! Perhaps it's for the best

I do hope all of you had a great week and have an even better weekend! Thanks for letting me hang out and expose some of the skeletons in my closet..

Big hugs and kisses
XOXXX
I can empathize with the sugar addiction. I have lost weight on low carb before, then after reaching target, start adding sugary foods back in, only to completely lose the plot at that point.

I am quite sick and tired of this cycle. I have come to the conclusion that there is no way for sugar and I to be friends any more. This time around, once I reach goal, I will continue to stay away from sugar. Honestly, it may sound extreme, but I'd rather keep the sugar away than diet and gain, diet and gain. Fed up of that cycle !

I agree with you, never give up on your quest, like you said, it can be exhausting just dealing with our love for sugar and trying to lose weight at the same time. They're mutually exclusive, so believe me when I say I know exactly where you're coming from.

Folks in real life may or may not understand the complex web of emotions people like us have to deal with, but I think everyone here gets it because we all are working through a lot of different things to achieve some level of balance between our eating and our weight. It's a journey I don't discuss with my real life friends because they don't have the same issues to contend with.

Feel free to post and vent away, and don't ever give up
Old 05-17-2014, 06:45 AM   #276
hay
Funfetti Freak

Gallery: hay
WOE: ww
I decided to start today instead of yesterday, so I'll update on how my first day went tomorrow.
hay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:11 AM   #277
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Annie411
Stats: 162/160/120 5'2
WOE: LCHF starting w/ Fat Fast
Suzanne, thanks for the words of encouragement. Stepped on the scale this morning and no change. Day 5. Ugh.
I do think I've been eating too much protein, though, so now I'm super focused on the ratios. I brought my fat fast book to work with me today and I am going to go hard core by the numbers from here on out.
I will probably try Stillman's in a couple of weeks if the weight loss isn't happening.
Thanks so much for sharing your story, it really helps!

Ninja, I'm so sorry about what you are going through. I understand the sugar addiction very well. I've been using fat bombs when a craving hits and althought it isn't the same thing as real sweets, it cuts the craving completely. This is the first time I stuck to any diet so I guess it's an effective tool, at least for me.
Anytime you need to vent, it's fine with me. Sometimes we need to get it out of our system and just need someone to listen.. you have my support
Annie411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #278
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ninja Barbie
Stats: 158.4/156.6/120 5'7"
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Dec 15, '14
Lumosity and Annie411,

A ginormous THANK YOU to you both

I'm so relieved to get some of my food/weight issues off my chest and I'm really happy that others can relate. I appreciate the support here and the nonjudgmental opinions.

I hope you girls are having a great Saturday an I'll check in later (at my son's football game right now).

MUAH!!!
Ninja Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #279
Junior LCF Member

So the boys are on half time right now, which gives me the chance to ask a quickie:

For those of you that take Magnesium to help with the potty issue, which type of Mag do you take (chelated, stearate, oxide, etc) and how much do you find you need to take to produce good results?

For quite some time I've been taking a product called Mag O7 from Aerobic Life. It's a potent form of Magnesium oxide that's oxegenated. They're taken at night before bed, on an empty tummy, and by morning you're good to go

My problem is that for whatever reason(s) I've got the tolerance of an elephant and need to take 8 of these bad boys to give me the results that only 2 or 3 give to the average person. Needless to say, it gets pricey (about $38 for a bottle of 180 caps).

If any form of regular mag could produce the same results at a cheaper price I'd be all over it like, well, me on a cupcake

So any advice or recommendations would be super helpful!

Thanks a bunch and hope everyone is sticking to plan!!

xxxox
Old 05-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 193.4/182.8/125
WOE: Stillmans.Yeah, its a D-I-E-T!
I think they say that cheaper magnesium works better because your body absorbs less of it and therefore is more effective at making you "go". I just get the generic magnesium that's about $4.50 a bottle and then get it on BOGO. Works a little too well....
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:51 PM   #281
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
I think they say that cheaper magnesium works better because your body absorbs less of it and therefore is more effective at making you "go". I just get the generic magnesium that's about $4.50 a bottle and then get it on BOGO. Works a little too well....

Thank you for that info! Im gonna pick some up today and guinea pig myself in this science experiment
Lord knows my wallet would appreciate a little help!

How are things going for you so far? Are the pounds running away like we hope? Crossing my fingers for ya!
Old 05-17-2014, 07:21 PM   #282
Junior LCF Member

Annie,

I was curious as to how things are going with your fat flush diet? To bring myself up to speed i just finished reading about it along with a good amount of Amazon reviews.
So many people that gave poor feedback pretty much said the same stuff: expensive to do, difficult to follow, and lack of results. I'm hoping things go well for you, but there's always Still's no matter what

Lumosity,

Sorry to hear about your DS's allergies and cold. Im sitting next to mine and playing nurse right now cuz he's got a small cold, too
He toughed through his football game, though, even slamming down a kid twice his size!
Hopefully they'll both be better by the end of the weekend. How old is yours? Mine is 14 and my one and only

Does anyone have a preference with scales? Im thinking of ordering one off of Amazon once i move back home to California. All the ones at the stores seem to really suck. I've tried Taylor, Health-o-Meter, Homemedic, Weight Watchers, Bowflex..you name it, I've bought and returned it. So if any of you are having good luck with yours let me know, please.

Also, does anyone use things like liquid stevia, nutritional yeast, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and/or garlic powder/salt?
I ask because these seem to be questionable in regards to either carbs or sodium

Anywho..I think I'm gonna drag my fat butt to the gym and see if i can sweat out some toxic fat

TTYL
xoxxx
Old 05-17-2014, 07:45 PM   #283
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Annie,

I was curious as to how things are going with your fat flush diet? To bring myself up to speed i just finished reading about it along with a good amount of Amazon reviews.
So many people that gave poor feedback pretty much said the same stuff: expensive to do, difficult to follow, and lack of results. I'm hoping things go well for you, but there's always Still's no matter what

Lumosity,

Sorry to hear about your DS's allergies and cold. Im sitting next to mine and playing nurse right now cuz he's got a small cold, too
He toughed through his football game, though, even slamming down a kid twice his size!
Hopefully they'll both be better by the end of the weekend. How old is yours? Mine is 14 and my one and only

Does anyone have a preference with scales? Im thinking of ordering one off of Amazon once i move back home to California. All the ones at the stores seem to really suck. I've tried Taylor, Health-o-Meter, Homemedic, Weight Watchers, Bowflex..you name it, I've bought and returned it. So if any of you are having good luck with yours let me know, please.

Also, does anyone use things like liquid stevia, nutritional yeast, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and/or garlic powder/salt?
I ask because these seem to be questionable in regards to either carbs or sodium

Anywho..I think I'm gonna drag my fat butt to the gym and see if i can sweat out some toxic fat

TTYL
xoxxx
Thank you, Annie. My son is 11, he was pretty wiped out this week with all the various pollens. He is much better right now, pretty sure he can make it to his game tomorrow.

I have a Taylor scale, got it 14 years ago when I was pregnant with my dd, and it's been with me since. Love it, and quite frankly, I am somewhat attached to it, having been with me through the years, and all my weight ups and downs. Have you checked out reviews on Amazon? I usually start my shopping by going through amazon reviews. I found those reviews to be spot on.

Good luck. It can be frustrating not having a reliable scale.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Peace
Stats: 115
WOE: stillmans
I think you guys are doing so awesome! good for you.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Hey Hay, I know you!

Have you done Stillmans before? it is the most boring diet in the world, but for me nothing get's the weight off quicker.
I have had great success on the QWL plan, my longest, strictly to the letter stint was about 11 days, and I dropped about 8 in that time.
I'll be joining you too, in buckling down, as I have a couple of grad events the end of May.
Great group of supportive ladies here - good luck!
Totally agree. I lose weight when I follow this plan with the best of intentions.

Good luck and welcome, hay!
Old 05-18-2014, 07:14 AM   #286
Senior LCF Member

5/15..........2.2 lb loss!
5/16..........1.2 lb loss!..........3.4 lb total loss!
5/17..........did not weigh
5/18..........3.0 lb loss!..........6.4 lb total loss!

Another 3 lbs gone! I love this diet!
Old 05-18-2014, 07:29 AM   #287
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thank you for that info! Im gonna pick some up today and guinea pig myself in this science experiment
Lord knows my wallet would appreciate a little help!

How are things going for you so far? Are the pounds running away like we hope? Crossing my fingers for ya!
Things are going well so far! The pounds ARE running away! Lol. Fingers crossed that I can get close to what I lost last summer....20 lbs in 20 days. I really want to be back in the low 160's by the middle of July. I think that's doable if I stick to plan.

Anybody know where iWasBornThisWay went? She was around a few months ago.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #288
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rebeccadeel
Stats: 267/167/117
WOE: stillmans qwl
I have done stillmans before for a few days but I am up 40lbs from my low weight of 167!!! Starting a round of stillmans to get back down to that weight....I weighed at 207lbs today but I'm guessing 10lbs of that is bloat/water weight. I'm only going to weigh Sunday mornings to avoid driving myself crazy with the scale!!
rebeccadeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:58 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lone_Estrogen
Stats: 230/211/160
Start Date: May 19, 2014
I'm a newbie here and just learned about Stillman's the other day.

You all at very inspiring and motivating.

I have been doing Atkins low carb for one week but have decided to switch over to Stillmans tomorrow.

There is only a couple weeks left in May and hope you don't mind if I join in.

I have a goal to reach 199 by July 13th. We are going to Florida and I want to be able to brave a swimsuit

I am not sure what a realistic goal is for the end of May....so I will just hope for 215.

I'm starting at 224.4 which was this morning but I will weigh in tomorrow morning for my official starting weight.
Lone_Estrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

hi Rebecca and Lone-

Welcome!!! You will find great support here
Old 05-19-2014, 02:09 AM   #291
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mishelkiki
Stats: 142/136/125
WOE: stillman
Start Date: January 20
Hello girls!
I'm back from a one week off Stillman...had all the fruit and nuts I was craving.
So today back to day one.
Day 1~ 138.6 lbs

Luminosity I see you're doing great, thank you so much for keeping us motivated,great work everyone.
see u girls tomorrow <3
mishelkiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:15 AM   #292
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Determined2Lose
Stats: 269.9/187/150
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 1/27/2014
Quote:
Hi Girls!

I wanted to say "Happy Friday" and also see how everyone's week went.

Although I'm not posting every day like I want (no computer) I'm still enjoying reading all of your great posts and am so excited to be part of such a fab group!

As far as my own journey, wellllll...let's just say I've kamikaze jumped off this high speed wagon too many times to count.

Reason? Sadly, I'm a sugar addict. No joke. Just like any drug, I'm as addicted to sugar as a junkie is to heroin. And I binge on it like someone dying of thirst who's given a bottle of water. I've been this way for so many years, hiding it from absolutely everyone I know, and always banking that this or that diet, WOE, supplement, medicine, or other less-than-desired method will take this curse away. So far, I've never been that lucky.

With Stillman's I can go a few days just dandy, but then all of a sudden that damn voice in my head starts talking sh*t; telling me that it's ok to go eat a bunch of crap and it somehow wins every. single. time.
Do I keep anything "bad" in my home? Hell No! It wouldn't last 5 minutes around me. I actually go out of my way to drive around to different places and buy every little thing I want to binge on! Can you believe this?? I know, me neither!! To say I'm ashamed of this is way beyond an understatement.

Nobody "gets" it unless they've had this affliction. It's not just a little side effect to my life, it literally controls it; every aspect from the emotional devastation of shame, guilt, and anger to physical ramifications (weight gain, etc) and lifestyle (extra exercise at the gym) and my second fave next to my thighs and ass growing..the humiliation when I see the faces of friends & acquaintances. It's mind boggling to figure out why/how this girl who works out at the gym 6 days/wk not only isn't losing weight, but getting FATTER!?!
Let's just say the list of lies I've had to come up with after so long would impress any politician.

I'm never giving up my battle to be "normal", but honestly, I'm so very, very exhausted. If I were just fighting weight loss, I'd actually be thrilled. But going up against an addiction like this along with losing weight is sometimes not worth my sanity. I understand, more than most, why so many people just give up and give themselves over to their drug. Surrender is so damn tempting sometimes.

I'm really sorry for venting all that. It honestly wasn't my intention; my fingers just kept tapping away while my brain went on overdrive. But I'm actually a little glad I did. I haven't told anyone about this, but I somehow feel comfortable enough to talk about it here with all of you.

So, I started "fresh" today with it being day 1 (again) and have done well by totaling sticking to plan. Funny, I can't even weigh myself because every square inch of my place is somehow too uneven for any scale to give a correct reading Oh well! Perhaps it's for the best

I do hope all of you had a great week and have an even better weekend! Thanks for letting me hang out and expose some of the skeletons in my closet..

Big hugs and kisses
XOXXX
You are NOT alone in feeling like this...believe me!!! You have support here. Take it one pound at a time and learn to love yourself regardless of size...I know, easier said than done!!
Determined2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:19 AM   #293
Senior LCF Member

5/1 214
5/4 213.6
5/5 211.5
5/6 210.8
5/7 208.4
5/8 208.2
5/13 203.2 (TOM just started...oh joy)
5/14 202.2
5/15 203
5/16 202.2 (TOM is winding down)
5/19 202.8 (TOM, aka The Sneaky Jerk, did NOT wind down until last night...I'm SO bloated!!)
I didn't go crazy over the weekend but I wasn't as "Stillmans" as I should've been. I had a bunch of fruit in the fridge that I found irresistable...I figured that was better than giving into my TOM chocolate cravings. Back on full force Stills today. I'm at work with my bag full of waters, chicken breast, and a couple slices of turkey bacon. Moving forward...
Old 05-19-2014, 06:15 AM   #294
Senior LCF Member

Today is day 1 for me:

5/19 .... 224.8
Old 05-19-2014, 06:36 AM   #295
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Estrogen View Post
Today is day 1 for me:

5/19 .... 224.8
You've got this! The first couple of days are the hardest but once you see the weigh coming off you'll absolutely love this diet!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:59 AM   #296
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Goal for May 190
Apr End Weight 199.8

Week 1
5-1~197.4
5-2~196.4
5-3~194.0

Week 2
5-4~193.7
5-5~194.9
5-6~195.9
5-7~195.6
5-8~194.3
5-9~195.6
5-10~197.2 TOM

Week 3
5-11~196.9
5-12~196.7
5-13~196.2
5-14~194.8
5-15~195.8
5-16~195.5
5-17~DW

Week 4
5-18~DW
5-19~195.5

Hello, everyone, I wasnt able to post all weekend , I ended up going out of town,and didnt weigh, BUT I did stick to plan (low carb ) at least, i had a good bit of salads, and wow Just being gone those 2 days,when I cam back my kids were like wow MOM u look small, , I feel really good as well, but i was dissapointed in the scale this morn as I thouight i was gonna see a drop, but im ok with that cuz as I said I really feel good, and my pants are def fitting loosely.

to all the new peeps, glad to see the thread is populating, congrats to all losses and i hope everyone has a great week, im gonna try to catch up thru out the day on the posts, but It is MOnday and im sure I will be busy....

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2Lose View Post
You've got this! The first couple of days are the hardest but once you see the weigh coming off you'll absolutely love this diet!
Thank you so much for the encouragement
Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 AM   #298
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rebeccadeel
Stats: 267/167/117
WOE: stillmans qwl
I wasn't going to weigh daily but I was spot on with food yesterday so I figured why not! I was right about being VERY bloated and I drank a gallon of water yesterday!

Day 1: 207lbs
Day 2: 197 lbs.
rebeccadeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:26 AM   #299
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccadeel View Post
I wasn't going to weigh daily but I was spot on with food yesterday so I figured why not! I was right about being VERY bloated and I drank a gallon of water yesterday!

Day 1: 207lbs
Day 2: 197 lbs.
Wow Rebecca that's amazing results!!! Good for you!!
Old 05-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #300
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: awillia3288
Stats: 195/145/130
Start Date: 5/5/2014
Well camping this past weekend was a dud- it was VERY cold and rainy- so we were stuck in a camper with TONS of snack foods and sodas. Seriously straight binge eating for 3 days. I didn't weigh today because I just KNEW it would ruin my day. I'm going to pretty much eat lunch meat all day today and some chicken tonight- hopefully lose some bloat before I step on the scale in the morning. I also have a pretty nasty cold- so that is helping with my appetite- I couldn't eat right now if I tried.
Hoping to be back where I was by Friday and meet 135 by month's end!
awillia3288 is offline   Reply With Quote