Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Peace
Stats: 115
WOE: stillmans
What would you buy?

So, if you were to go grocery shopping to stay on stillmans 14 days, what would you get?

Chicken, tuna, lettuce, ( cant do cottage cheese)

what about mushrooms, onions or broccoli?

Thanks
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

I just re-read the QWL plan. Answered my own question. Nope, just eggs and meat.

How long do people stay on QWL? 2 weeks?
Old 04-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
My staples were Jenni O lean Turkey patties or the ground turkey to make up, Jennio O lean turkey bacon, eggs, eggs and eggs, canned tuna, I can't eat cottage cheese, so I brought some of the lite laughing cow cheese wedges, at 35 cals a wedge to have on occasion or to mix in with my eggs.

Peace are you doing this to get your last few pounds off ?
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Hi Suzanne

Yep! I really know that this will help me and it always worked before but I never called it a diet. lol. I just listened to what I thought was right for my body. Low fat, lean protein and minimal carbs. I will do this to lose the last few lbs, and then introduce some olive oil or a few veggies. I think I just need to stay simple and this works for me. Honestly, my only struggle is that once I start this plan, it actually is hard for me to go off it... and I know that I will need more variety in the long run.

Thanks for your thoughts. I baked some grill chicken tenders this evening, made some HB eggs and packed a can of tuna for tomorrow.

I still cant seem to wrap my head around the high fat idea, but not that I think it is bad, but obviously, if I have that much stress over it, then it is not for me. Make sense? However, I do think it works for others and all the power to them. I might introduce some fats later... when I am ready. Now is not the time with all the stress I am under to try new foods/new eating habits. It backfires for me.