Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,820
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Believe it or not That headache is a good sign as well, its ur body adjusting to the withdrawal of carbs, and it too can mean u r losing pounds , It will go away , hang in there u r doing great (said the YO-Yo carber)
lol
Feel a bit better come mid morning, thanks! Major appetite suppression going on too, knowing I should eat, but really not wanting anything.
I'm off work till Thursday, so I can lay around and not feel well, just fine
I went to the store and brought some jumbo scallops, as they sounded good, think I will grill them and drizzle some lemon juice on them.
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
I'm in! I am so sick of being in the 200s.

Day 1 229.6
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:19 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Feel a bit better come mid morning, thanks! Major appetite suppression going on too, knowing I should eat, but really not wanting anything.
I'm off work till Thursday, so I can lay around and not feel well, just fine
I went to the store and brought some jumbo scallops, as they sounded good, think I will grill them and drizzle some lemon juice on them.
Good glad to hear ur feelin better and Yummy on the scallops, they do sound good enjoy ur time off wish i was off lol
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Nothing kicks start getting off carbs like a stomach bug! I can't eat anything today. I tried to eat some egg drop soap, No Bueno! I am starting to get my carb withdrawal headache. fun fun.

This month will be challenging for me. I will be strict stillmans until the 12th. Then we go on a family vacation for a week. I am planning to try and stay low carb as much as possible then go right back to strict stillmans the second I get back home. IF I manage this, it will be the first time. I have a 6 year history of WAY over doing it when I go off plan and then it taking at least a week or two to get back on. This is how I have bounced the same 25 pounds for 6 years.

I really need to prove to myself that I can be strong and do what I need to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyback View Post
Hi Ladies! I was on the March thread, and recommitting to the month of April to be 100%. I HATE eggs, so my challenge is a bit tricky, and have a tendency to add in the odd processed meat, but not this time.

My goal is to look good for a November Cruise, but I have lots to lose so need as much time as possible. (I used to work on ships and frankly, that's where I GAINED most of my weight! LMAO. Ironic hey?)
My mother in law LOVES cruises. She said it is a floating food fest. I heard the food is amazing to.
__________________
~Ashley

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:24 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member
 
Mauigal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 175
Gallery: Mauigal
Stats: 201/179/136
WOE: Stillmans/Atkins '72
You ladies inspire me to do this! I'm in and my goal is to lose at least 15 lbs this month.

Day 1 - 179

Suzanne, thanks for all the food suggestions. I forget about shrimp and scallops! I usually stick to 1/2 c. cottage cheese a day, eggs and chicken when I try to do this. So, no one is eating cottage cheese on this diet?

foxylady and Sexyback - I love cruisin', too! Where are you all going? I've been to the Caribbean, Alaska and New England/Canada.
Mauigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member
 
jeezidunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Augusta, GA
Posts: 86
Gallery: jeezidunno
Stats: 5'5" 187.6/177.6/145
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 30 March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Feel a bit better come mid morning, thanks! Major appetite suppression going on too, knowing I should eat, but really not wanting anything.
I'm off work till Thursday, so I can lay around and not feel well, just fine
I went to the store and brought some jumbo scallops, as they sounded good, think I will grill them and drizzle some lemon juice on them.
Scallops! Yessss... why didn't I think of that? I'll be buying some tomorrow. Something else to add to the rotation

Today is day three for me, and I've definitely got the appetite suppression thing going on (thankfully). Tomorrow is Indian food day though, but hopefully by Friday evening I can be back into ketosis. I'm sad and excited about tomorrow at the same time, because today my ketone stick was nearly purple and I'm going to hate to see it go back to "nude", but... I LOVE Indian food.

Glad to see so many ladies joining us!
jeezidunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #37
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,820
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauigal View Post
You ladies inspire me to do this! I'm in and my goal is to lose at least 15 lbs this month.

Day 1 - 179

Suzanne, thanks for all the food suggestions. I forget about shrimp and scallops! I usually stick to 1/2 c. cottage cheese a day, eggs and chicken when I try to do this. So, no one is eating cottage cheese on this diet?

foxylady and Sexyback - I love cruisin', too! Where are you all going? I've been to the Caribbean, Alaska and New England/Canada.
Hi Mauigirl! Have you done Stillmans before? This is my first time in years and I'm having a hard time adjusting to the food, I think I'm turkey burgered out already
I'm not a huge fan of cottage cheese, but am willing to try when I need a change, do we have to get the non fat type? I'm seeing people are using the laughing cow wedges too, so I'll check out the macros on them.
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
So happy yesterday is over! My stomach feels so much better today.

Day 1 229.6
Day 2 227.4


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezidunno View Post
Scallops! Yessss... why didn't I think of that? I'll be buying some tomorrow. Something else to add to the rotation

Today is day three for me, and I've definitely got the appetite suppression thing going on (thankfully). Tomorrow is Indian food day though, but hopefully by Friday evening I can be back into ketosis. I'm sad and excited about tomorrow at the same time, because today my ketone stick was nearly purple and I'm going to hate to see it go back to "nude", but... I LOVE Indian food.

Glad to see so many ladies joining us!
I love Indian food. I grew up on it. My step dad is Indian so it was a staple. I wish I would have paid a little more attention and learned how to cook it myself!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member
 
Sexyback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 289
Gallery: Sexyback
Stats: 242.8/191.4/130
Start Date: February 1, 2014
Apr 1 - 218.0
Apr 2 - 215.6

Nice! But! This is a result of having to take a gentle laxative. Magnesium just wasn't cutting it this time. I hadn't gone in like 6 days... ugh. I even FEEL lighter today. However, I was also ON plan like a star yesterday. Today may be more of a challenge.... I forgot my lunch on the kitchen counter today, and it's too far away to go home for lunch. I might just have to open up my can of tuna that I have stashed in my desk. Weird, I know, most people have other stuff in their stash, I have a can of tuna.
__________________
The only time we fail is when we stop trying!
Sexyback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:20 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Glad this is day 2, the things I have learned are simply crazy to me at times... I was at 204.9 on Friday 3/28, after being off plan and yes i did endudlge...Mondays weight was 213.3...yes water weight but still none the less thats almost 10 pounds in 3 days....then I go back on yesterday to kick Aprils butt, woke up this morning at 208.1....5.2 pounds lighter ( again yes it was water weight)(and this is not the first time that this happened to me) any time I consume Carbs even in moderation I gain like im ina race to see who can gain the most in hours ...I find it crazy that my body is that sensitive to carbs ..Dont get me wrong I am greatful for the loss because i was very miserable, puffy, stomach aching out the ying yang and just didnt feel like doing anything. I know I am mentally and physically better without carbs , but I truly wonder with the flucuations that I have, how healthy can that be?...hmmm guess I need to stay committed and forget the Carbs period, so i can stay somehwat steady! Hope all are doin well thats my story for the day
__________________

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Apr 1 213.3
Apr 2 208.1
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:37 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member
 
Sexyback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 289
Gallery: Sexyback
Stats: 242.8/191.4/130
Start Date: February 1, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Apr 1 213.3
Apr 2 208.1
Doesn't that feel great!?! I ended March at 219 and dropped 4 pounds in the few days. Whoosh fairy! You are doing great! Keep the momentum going.

I also agree: "Time to forget the carbs". Kandi, are you more susceptible to derailing your plan at a particular time of day? Or is it in particular circumstances? I force myself to go to bed early now because of late night munchies... that seems to be working. What's your trigger?
Sexyback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 82
Gallery: foxylady
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/26/12


Down another 2.5# this morning! I am joyful! That means I'm at 202 and ONEDERLAND HERE I COME!!!!!

Had a grilled hamburger last night with mustard and a bit of cottage cheese.

This morning, one hard boiled egg and a small grilled piece of chicken.

Might be getting together with old neighbors who are back in town for a visit with their kids this weekend. The guy said "Let's get a couple pizzas" and I told my DH this morning, "Let's grill steak!" That way I can stay on plan and not have to spend a couple days getting back in ketosis. That's my plan and I'm hoping to stick to it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,820
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Great to see all these loses ladies

Kandi I am just as hypersensitive to carbs, I can gain 5lbs overnight easy, I know it's water weight, but I swell up, my joints hurt and don't want to get out of bed you are most probably gluten intolerant too.
You'll get there just being more conscious of the effect of the foods you're eating.

I'm on to day 5 and I feel great, clear headed and energy is good. I had a 3 egg omelette last night for dinner, and though I'm not a egg fan, it was good with a dab of sugar free ketchup, I'll put that into the rotation.
I'm not going to weigh till Saturday, which will be one week on plan.
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:25 AM   #45
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyback View Post
Doesn't that feel great!?! I ended March at 219 and dropped 4 pounds in the few days. Whoosh fairy! You are doing great! Keep the momentum going.

I also agree: "Time to forget the carbs". Kandi, are you more susceptible to derailing your plan at a particular time of day? Or is it in particular circumstances? I force myself to go to bed early now because of late night munchies... that seems to be working. What's your trigger?
Thank you, and yes I need to forget them, its funny u mention whats my trigger?...Just last night I was ready for bed and the hubby wanted Chips UGHHH (he has no weight issues and is very supportive of me) but it took everything I had not to eat some, but I didnt i wwent to sleep. , BUT Honestly, late night and the weekends are when I am most susceptible. I can all day at work drink nothing but water , usually have a grilled Chick breast for lunch, eat dinner when i get home...but then its like hmmm I want a Dt Dew, I want this, I want that, and I find myself losing it, Now that I have noticed certain thngs the key is avoidance and thats just what I intend to do, its not an option anymore its a must

And Congrats on your loss, i said it before and I will say it again , I admire your patience and it is paying off
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #46
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 36
Gallery: sarahmakeskinny
Gooooood morning!

I'm at 188 today. I did weigh in my jammies because it's kind of cold here (for the desert). So probably a tad less, but whatevs.

My menu is mostly eggs. They're simple, cheap, and effective. My husband is getting into BBQ season, and I will be having him grill me little chuck steaks/chicken/ect every few days. Once I get into ketosis, food is the farthest thing from my mind. Looking forward to that!

I almost cracked yesterday- day 1 is always so hard even if it hasn't been that long. A couple weeks on carbs caused a five lb weight gain, and sugar cravings like you wouldn't believe. I was hungry when I stopped by my moms house and she was making INDIAN FOOD! Ooooh so good. I resisted- yay!

Here's to another fan-tabulous day in the world of stills.
sarahmakeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:47 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Great to see all these loses ladies

Kandi I am just as hypersensitive to carbs, I can gain 5lbs overnight easy, I know it's water weight, but I swell up, my joints hurt and don't want to get out of bed you are most probably gluten intolerant too.
You'll get there just being more conscious of the effect of the foods you're eating.

I'm on to day 5 and I feel great, clear headed and energy is good. I had a 3 egg omelette last night for dinner, and though I'm not a egg fan, it was good with a dab of sugar free ketchup, I'll put that into the rotation.
I'm not going to weigh till Saturday, which will be one week on plan.
Thank you, I cant wait till I feel Like that again, its soooo much better than all these aches and pains and not wanting to get up in the morning, its coming tho, I will get there.
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:09 AM   #48
Senior LCF Member
 
Mauigal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 175
Gallery: Mauigal
Stats: 201/179/136
WOE: Stillmans/Atkins '72
Apr 1 - 179.0
Apr 2 - 177.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Hi Mauigirl! Have you done Stillmans before? This is my first time in years and I'm having a hard time adjusting to the food, I think I'm turkey burgered out already
I'm not a huge fan of cottage cheese, but am willing to try when I need a change, do we have to get the non fat type? I'm seeing people are using the laughing cow wedges too, so I'll check out the macros on them.
This is my first time on Stillman's in years, too. Last time I lost 27 pounds in about 6 weeks. I've been playing around with it for the last few weeks, but not very committed, so this group is definitely motivating me! I need to really work on the water. I buy the regular cottage cheese. I still think it's ok by QWL, as you wouldn't be saving that much fat by going non-fat.

Congrats on all the losses, ladies! foxylady - onederland is in your sights!

sexyback - hope you have some mustard or something to choke down that can of tuna. That's about the only protein I can't eat without a condiment - preferably mayo! I bet you won't be forgetting your lunch again!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thanks for being here!
__________________
Lani

Apr 1 - 179
May 1 - 169

Last edited by Mauigal; 04-02-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Mauigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member
 
Sexyback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 289
Gallery: Sexyback
Stats: 242.8/191.4/130
Start Date: February 1, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauigal View Post

sexyback - hope you have some mustard or something to choke down that can of tuna. That's about the only protein I can't eat without a condiment - preferably mayo! I bet you won't be forgetting your lunch again!
You bet! Our office kitchen is pretty stocked with condiments. Yes I do prefer mayo though. I'm not a big lover of tuna, but for me, it's better than eggs. I need to stop at the low carb/sugar store and get some more sugar free ketchup though so I can eat some fish. I lose a lot faster when I eat fish. Too bad I live in cattle country! MMMM, steak.
Sexyback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #50
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Kandi313 I am the same way. One meal off plan and I gain 5 pounds. Then takes 2-3 days to come back off.

foxylady So close to getting into onederland! Great job avoiding the pizza. That is one of my trigger meals. I don't know if I could have done it. Congrats on the loss!

sarahmakeskinny Resisting Indian food. Way to go!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #51
Blabbermouth!!!
 
SuzanneM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Santa Monica CA
Posts: 6,820
Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/127/125
WOE: LC
Checking in to say, I've had a crazy hungry day and now I want something sweet Wondering where that came from?
I've eaten lean turkey bacon and scrambled eggs mixed for about 800 cals, so may add in another feed soon to get me through and just power down water.

Hope everyone is doing well!
SuzanneM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #52
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
Gallery: Newjulie
Hi Everyone! I am so happy to have found you doing Stillman's plan. It was the very first "diet" I tried waaay back in 1969. It worked then and worked with varying success thru the years but alas, I am in the slower loser group (hypothyroid) and count me in with you guys lamenting the big rebounds... that's me! So while I can lose weight if I am extremely diligent, keeping it off has proven elusive. I can relate to those who are soo tired of doing this over & over. I have been losing the same 40 -60 lbs for my whole life!!!

I hope you all don't mind me joining in even though I wont be able to start until after my Birthday - April 9th. I think I may be starting the day after- depending on how strong I feel after a day when I may have overindulged.... you know how it takes a couple days for the cravings to die down

I started the year off on an HCG product - then hopped on Atkins and between the 2 have dropped 17 lbs so far. I also read some who are using Stillman while taking HCG ---now that's intriguing!

I think you are all doing great! Do any of you think it might be good to have a weekly weigh in? Sometimes that really keeps me on track - esp if its on a Monday! If I know that's coming up and I have to report, I am much more careful thru the weekend.

Have a great night!
Newjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member
 
jeezidunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Augusta, GA
Posts: 86
Gallery: jeezidunno
Stats: 5'5" 187.6/177.6/145
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 30 March 2014
Hey ladies! It's been a long day, so I'm just now checking in.

I was down another 1.6 pounds this morning... woohoo! I just got home from the Indian restaurant. It went much better than expected (no naan or paratha for me!) and I didn't even take home my leftovers. I won't lie, it made me a little sad but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You ladies are doing great! Keep it up!!
jeezidunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member
 
junebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 202
Gallery: junebug
Stats: CW 155 / GW 110
WOE: Atkins72/Stillmans
Start Date: June 2011
Hi Ladies! I did strict stills in late feb/early march...during my 30 day challenge I lost 17.5 pounds (yay!) got a bit relaxed and did more or less meat/egg and atkins style after that, but I am starting back with stills for april. Count me in. This time around I am only weighting in weekly, not daily. Just a personal choice!

Kandi, my bday is june 2nd! Id love to be at goal by then, so lets work towards that date together

I have loads of eggs and black coffee to get me going in the morning, I will have to go to the store and grab meats for the rest if the day - turkey burgers, yummm.
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #55
Senior LCF Member
 
junebug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 202
Gallery: junebug
Stats: CW 155 / GW 110
WOE: Atkins72/Stillmans
Start Date: June 2011
Glad to see some Stillmans veterans continuing, and some new people too!
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:57 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Kandi313 I am the same way. One meal off plan and I gain 5 pounds. Then takes 2-3 days to come back off.

foxylady So close to getting into onederland! Great job avoiding the pizza. That is one of my trigger meals. I don't know if I could have done it. Congrats on the loss!

sarahmakeskinny Resisting Indian food. Way to go!
Glad Im not the only one lol...but it is craziness
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:59 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzanneM View Post
Checking in to say, I've had a crazy hungry day and now I want something sweet Wondering where that came from?
I've eaten lean turkey bacon and scrambled eggs mixed for about 800 cals, so may add in another feed soon to get me through and just power down water.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Unfortunatley sometimes that happens ( in my case it was happening alot after i did my 30 day cjhallenge i Feb lol, I drink coffee when my cravings get out of control it helps me for some reason. hope all is well and u get thru it
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member
 
jeezidunno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Augusta, GA
Posts: 86
Gallery: jeezidunno
Stats: 5'5" 187.6/177.6/145
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 30 March 2014
Well, I still managed a .6 pound loss this morning after the Indian food last night. Also, though my ketone stick wasn't purple anymore, it was still a darkish pink, so... I think I might just still be in Ketosis! Unless it takes more time to register... we shall see! Now that that dreaded (but oh so good) dinner is out of the way, I'm STRICTLY Stills at least until my husband comes home on the 23rd. One more possible cheat night then, but I'll try to keep it as low carb as possible.

Keep up the good work, ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newjulie View Post

I hope you all don't mind me joining in even though I wont be able to start until after my Birthday - April 9th. I think I may be starting the day after- depending on how strong I feel after a day when I may have overindulged.... you know how it takes a couple days for the cravings to die down

Have a great night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newjulie View Post

Do any of you think it might be good to have a weekly weigh in? Sometimes that really keeps me on track - esp if its on a Monday!
Of course we don't mind you joining! I know exactly what you mean about overindulging an cravings. I know VERY well. We're glad to have you I can get down with a weekly weigh-in... let's do this!

Last edited by jeezidunno; 04-03-2014 at 06:19 AM..
jeezidunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug View Post
Hi Ladies! I did strict stills in late feb/early march...during my 30 day challenge I lost 17.5 pounds (yay!) got a bit relaxed and did more or less meat/egg and atkins style after that, but I am starting back with stills for april. Count me in. This time around I am only weighting in weekly, not daily. Just a personal choice!

Kandi, my bday is june 2nd! Id love to be at goal by then, so lets work towards that date together

I have loads of eggs and black coffee to get me going in the morning, I will have to go to the store and grab meats for the rest if the day - turkey burgers, yummm.
YAY So glad to see you, I miss your motivation hehehe , I have been struggling since that 30 day challenge to say the least, but I am back at it for April, and would love to do this together...June 2 sounds good Im leaving for vacation on June 2nd to Miami for a week , so That would be grat for us both to hit goal by then
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member
 
Kandi313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Eastern Panhandle WV
Posts: 665
Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Apr 1 213.3
Apr 2 208.1
Apr 3 207.0
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.