Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 07:05 AM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sexyback
Stats: 242.8/183/130
Start Date: February 1, 2014
Mar 1 229
Mar 2 228.8
Mar 3 227.2
Mar 4 226.8
Mar 5 227.0
Mar 6 227.2
Mar 7 226

Mar 8 227
Mar 9 225.8
Mar 10 225.6
Mar 11 224.2

Coming down with a wicked head cold.... I"m going to spend the next couple days focusing on my fluid intake, and try not to think so hard.

I don't know about you all, but I find I spend a lot of mental energy thinking (obsessing?) about food and my goals when I'm trying to lose weight. I guess some would call it "single minded focus"....
Sexyback is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2014, 08:34 AM   #212
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyback View Post
Mar 1 229
Mar 2 228.8
Mar 3 227.2
Mar 4 226.8
Mar 5 227.0
Mar 6 227.2
Mar 7 226

Mar 8 227
Mar 9 225.8
Mar 10 225.6
Mar 11 224.2

Coming down with a wicked head cold.... I"m going to spend the next couple days focusing on my fluid intake, and try not to think so hard.

I don't know about you all, but I find I spend a lot of mental energy thinking (obsessing?) about food and my goals when I'm trying to lose weight. I guess some would call it "single minded focus"....
I couldnt agree with u more, its like ruling my world evey minute every bite every drink ....congrats on the loss tho
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:36 AM   #213
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontknowme View Post
UGH...I knew better than to weigh today. I should have waited a week like i had planned. BLAH...

I gained 5 pounds this weekend but to tell you the truth, I'm not surprised. In fact, I'm surprised it wasn't more and I'm also surprised that my liver is still functioning. lol!!

So here we go again...I'm sure its mostly water bc even with the "bad" food I still tracked my cals which weren't nearly as bad as i would have thought with all that sugar.

My hands and ankles are still puffy and tight so today I have 6 hard boiled eggs waiting on me to eat em through the day. I've found the soloution to the over eating of cottage cheese that was plauging me. I'm putting two spoons of it on my SF jello and that is satisfying me fully. Thank goodness. I thought that cottage cheese was going to be the death of me.

Anyhoo, I'm optimistic! I started back today at
162.2 I need to see 149 in a bad kinda way and I think that i can do that in the next 21 days!
SOunds like me, only i will gain more than five lol, im back at 204.8 today, my frustration is getting the best of me
Old 03-11-2014, 08:38 AM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
I had a hard time getting back on track. I'm really not sure what got me to stick with it this time. I think a few reasons really.. getting sick of the on/off thing and only losing the same pounds over and over again. If not for that, I'd be at goal by now.
You took the words right out of my mouth, i keep losing the same pounds over and ove again ughhhh
Old 03-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #215
Senior LCF Member

Im going to regret this im sure, but my frustration is truly getting to me, im so tired of losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks and gaing 15 in 3 days (<~~~ no joke that has happened to me)... i wen off last night in hopes to trick myself to burning again, since the scale was going in the wrong direction anyway. well here it is right back at my staring weight for Mar. 204.8 this morning. Really at a loss and not my weight

Mar 1 204.9
Mar 2 201.8
Mar 3 200.0
Mar 4 201.8
Mar 5 200.6
Mar 6 199.1
Mar 7 201.0
Mar 8 200.5<~~~ 4.4 pounds lost in week 1
Mar 9 200.3
Mar10 203.5<~~~3.5 back in a day
MAr11 204.8

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7
Old 03-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #216
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 195.2/190.0/135 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: August 8, 2014 (restart)
Day 1..........184.2 lbs
Day 2..........182.0 lbs..........2.2 lbs lost
Day 3..........179.6 lbs..........4.6 lbs lost
Day 4..........179.2 lbs..........5.0 lbs lost
Day 5..........177.0 lbs..........7.2 lbs lost

Yay! Another 2.2 pounds lost! I went to bed last night thinking "I want to see 177-something" and apparently it paid off, lol. Oh the power of positive thinking!

Today I am going to make turkey sausage out of my ground turkey. The reviews for the recipe are pretty good so I'm hoping it turns out well. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

Quote:
I had a hard time getting back on track. I'm really not sure what got me to stick with it this time. I think a few reasons really.. getting sick of the on/off thing and only losing the same pounds over and over again. If not for that, I'd be at goal by now.
I feel you on the "I'd be at goal right now" thing! But, what counts is that we're here now and sticking to plan.

Currently detoxing due to numerous food sensitivities.

Gluten, yeast, & soy free!
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #217
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Im going to regret this im sure, but my frustration is truly getting to me, im so tired of losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks and gaing 15 in 3 days (<~~~ no joke that has happened to me)... i wen off last night in hopes to trick myself to burning again, since the scale was going in the wrong direction anyway. well here it is right back at my staring weight for Mar. 204.8 this morning. Really at a loss and not my weight

Mar 1 204.9
Mar 2 201.8
Mar 3 200.0
Mar 4 201.8
Mar 5 200.6
Mar 6 199.1
Mar 7 201.0
Mar 8 200.5<~~~ 4.4 pounds lost in week 1
Mar 9 200.3
Mar10 203.5<~~~3.5 back in a day
MAr11 204.8
Can you post everything you eat? Maybe we can give you feedback?

I feel ya on the gaining so much in so little time. While this WOE can pull weight off me quickly, the flip side is that I can gain quickly, too.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:46 AM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Confession time! I just cheated with five (or six?) mini foil wrapped chocolate easter eggs.... Feeling guilty. Had lunch and was still in my "I could eat more" mode when I walked passed the bowl in the office kitchen. Auto pilot struck, and down the hatch they went. I might have to consider bringing a bigger lunch tomorrow. (and possibly remove the bowl, cuz no one else is eating them either)

Kandi! Hang in there. Have you tried journalling to try and figure out how you are feeling/what you are thinking before going off track? I mean, if you are doing well for most of the days you most likely have the food part down. Knowledge is the easy part, application is the most difficult thing about the weight loss journey. For me, i have a hard time saying "no" to my inner child that would prefer the naughty food over the nutritious food. If you are completely confident that you are sticking to the program, and are still gaining, maybe you need to visit your doctor? Have some bloodwork done and check to make sure everything is in prime operating condition?

Good luck! You know you will always have support here.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #219
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Confession time! I just cheated with five (or six?) mini foil wrapped chocolate easter eggs.... Feeling guilty. Had lunch and was still in my "I could eat more" mode when I walked passed the bowl in the office kitchen. Auto pilot struck, and down the hatch they went. I might have to consider bringing a bigger lunch tomorrow. (and possibly remove the bowl, cuz no one else is eating them either)

Kandi! Hang in there. Have you tried journalling to try and figure out how you are feeling/what you are thinking before going off track? I mean, if you are doing well for most of the days you most likely have the food part down. Knowledge is the easy part, application is the most difficult thing about the weight loss journey. For me, i have a hard time saying "no" to my inner child that would prefer the naughty food over the nutritious food. If you are completely confident that you are sticking to the program, and are still gaining, maybe you need to visit your doctor? Have some bloodwork done and check to make sure everything is in prime operating condition?

Good luck! You know you will always have support here.
Aww thank you , so much...In the February thread, I had posted about my issues when I stalled for nearly 2 weeks , I actually did go to the doctor, they are testing my thryoid, i get the results Monday the 17th, Its a catch 22 , cuz i dont want there to be somethig wrong, however i really need answers And part of me wants that to be the reason I stall or dont lose ...i do actually Journal everything i eat and drink, i did it back 2012 when i lost 40 in 3 months, and i found that book last month, I was amazed to see the things I ate and the progress i made, it a little time as 2 years go, it was like bak then I could do no wrong it didnt matter what I ate i lost something almost everyday, and barely gained anything, so i started with that and was eating only the things i had ate then in hopes that would put in the right direction again, but I have had no luck, which is wwhy i turned to stillmans ...but now wow its like I cant do anything right .. pooo..

and I feel you on the the candy dish, lol that is a weakness of mine, i just got back from lunch myself and yea i threw the towel in, hada fish filet and fries, im not one to give up easy, but im so frustrated, I will be back at tomorrow but im just like blah....
Old 03-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #220
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Can you post everything you eat? Maybe we can give you feedback?

I feel ya on the gaining so much in so little time. While this WOE can pull weight off me quickly, the flip side is that I can gain quickly, too.
Congrats on your loss, I normally eat like this daily,

Breakfast
Coffee with 1 splenda and Cream in the morn( iKnow its not part of stills)

Lunch
Grilled Chick breast

Dinner
Broiled chicken thighs probably about 3

Snacks
Hard boiled egg
and I try to drink around 8-10 bottles of water daily and will sometimes drink Dt Mt Dew but I have come to learn that its now effecting me negatitvly and i have tried to not drink more thank 1 or 2 a week.

thats a typical day, now sometimes on weekends i increase my carb intake, by eating a small salad or green beans with dinner , but for the most part thats it ...

thank u for your help tho, its crazy how quickly the weight comes back for me anyway.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: junebug
Stats: CW 155 / GW 110
WOE: Atkins72/Stillmans
Start Date: June 2011
Quote:
Congrats , to you. truly motivating
Thanks Kandi You have been a great supporter from the start of my challenge, and for that, thanks a million!
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #222
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congrats on your loss, I normally eat like this daily,

Breakfast
Coffee with 1 splenda and Cream in the morn( iKnow its not part of stills)

Lunch
Grilled Chick breast

Dinner
Broiled chicken thighs probably about 3

Snacks
Hard boiled egg
and I try to drink around 8-10 bottles of water daily and will sometimes drink Dt Mt Dew but I have come to learn that its now effecting me negatitvly and i have tried to not drink more thank 1 or 2 a week.

thats a typical day, now sometimes on weekends i increase my carb intake, by eating a small salad or green beans with dinner , but for the most part thats it ...

thank u for your help tho, its crazy how quickly the weight comes back for me anyway.

Now, really, I don't see how you could be gaining with this. The only thing I could suggest is maybe mixing up your proteins a bit. Try doing some fish or tuna in there, or maybe even some lean beef. I find if I stay doing what I always do, my body gets used to it. How much seasoning do you use? are you sodium sensitive? I'm lucky, I can have a fair amount and it not affect me too much. But considering your quick gain eating like this, it sounds like water. These are just my newbie two cents. I'm hoping a more veteran has some thoughts. (Kandi, you eat better than I do!).
Old 03-11-2014, 01:54 PM   #223
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Stats: 203/166.8/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: September 7, 2014
I got tired of making my ground turkey in the muffin tins, so instead, I made a "meat loaf" with them. I used 2 servings of Mama Franceso Parmesan and Garlic that I found at Walmart for some added flavor with a pound of Extra Lean Turkey. I put it in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees until it was fully cooked. Tastes delicious, and the parmesan has 0 carbs per serving, and 25 calories. So, maybe 1 carb since I used 2 servings. It doesn't even really have a lot of sodium either. I think 300 mg for 2 servings.

I just had a piece and topped it with hot sauce, yummy!
Old 03-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I got tired of making my ground turkey in the muffin tins, so instead, I made a "meat loaf" with them. I used 2 servings of Mama Franceso Parmesan and Garlic that I found at Walmart for some added flavor with a pound of Extra Lean Turkey. I put it in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees until it was fully cooked. Tastes delicious, and the parmesan has 0 carbs per serving, and 25 calories. So, maybe 1 carb since I used 2 servings. It doesn't even really have a lot of sodium either. I think 300 mg for 2 servings.

I just had a piece and topped it with hot sauce, yummy!
Great Idea! I'm so going to try this. Anyway to spice up turkey is good in my books!
Old 03-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #225
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BBare
Stats: (210/ 139 /125) 5'9.5
WOE: LOW FAT/ LC for wt loss, Atkins~Mnt VERY LOW CARBS
Kandi! I suggest you buy Dr. Atkin's New Diet Revolution book. That is, if you don't already have it. He really explains indepth how this diet works physiologically.

CANDIDA Is a killer! Do a Google and you will be amazed. First off, if you do have this yeast which grows in our gut, intestines, on our skin in our urinary tract, hair eyes, and mouth if not controlled. It will HALT LIKE LIGHTNING any attempt to lose wt. Candida kills our Thyroxin/ Thyroid hormones and SLOOOWWWWWWWW our metabolism as the body is using every bit of energy to fight this parasite! There is a test you can do with all the symptoms on line. Whole Foods has a Candigone, all natural herbs that will kill it! I had it and had to take Diflucan from my Dr.

What happened with the lab tests? BTW, I had a bit of a stall for almost 2 weeks when I was at my heaviest and I couldn't figure out why. I was only taking in 2 carbs total in this protein drink and my carbs for the day were like 8 with the eggs and ckn and turkey! I ditched the protein shakes and lost 4 lbs over night.

I recommend you kill all Mt. Dew. No drink is worth staying in a body that you are trying to reshape. Not worth it!

Well, I'm plugging along. Ketosis is electrifying me with energy and killing the appetite! I can feel the fat melting off my body after I work out.

STAY STRONG Y'ALL! WE CAN AND WILL BE SKINNY MINNIES IN NO TIME FLAT!

Hugs,
Beth

GETTING THERE, (GT) Where is Al these days? Do you ever hear from her?
Also TONYA, I remember you... You were getting ready for your wedding and lost massive wt. in not time. Hope your doing wonderful too.

xo
BBare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #226
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sooz
Stats: 171.8/157.9/145 (5'6")
WOE: LC/IF
Start Date: Over and over and over
Everyone here is SO motivating. I know it's almost the middle of March but I am hoping you don't mind if I join you. I have been reading all of your posts and started today. I started dieting again on February 19 at 172. I am 5'6" and this morning weighed in at 162.3. I would love to hit 150 by April 5 but not sure if that is realistic even if I absolutely stick to plan.
Sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I am still here. My lap top is having issues and I don't like posting from my phone or my iPad so I am just lurking. Just wanted you guys to know I still existed!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:40 AM   #228
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Great Idea! I'm so going to try this. Anyway to spice up turkey is good in my books!
It was surprisingly tasty! I may make some more today, or add a different kind of parm cheese I bought.
IWasMadeThisWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:48 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone! Finally some movement down on the scale. I woke up this morning to a 0.8lb drop on the scale! The only thing I did differently was make an egg cream for breakfast and added a tbsp of flax seed oil in the mix. For me in the past, it helps keeps things "going" as well as losses. Must be because of the high Omega content?

That's a total loss of 6.2lbs since starting on March 1! I'd have to drop 3.8lbs by Friday morning to have lost a total of 10lbs in 2 weeks. Not sure if it can be done at this point, but would be nice!

MARCH CHALLENGE

Week 1
Day 1: 176.4lbs
Day 2: 176lbs
Day 3: 174.5lbs
Day 4: 173.3lbs
Day 5: 172.7lbs
Day 6: 171.9lbs
Day 7: 172.7lbs
Week One Losses = 3.5lbs!

Week 2
Day 8: 172.3lbs
Day 9: 171.7lbs
Day 10: 171lbs
Day 11: 171lbs (scale went berserk!)
Day 12: 170.2lbs

Today we are in a blizzard advisory and all the schools are closed around me. I didn't see the snow start yet, but it's supposed to get pretty nasty out. So that may mean my 3pm gym appointment may be cancelled, which won't be too bad. I'll just change it up and have it on Saturday if the weather is good.

And such a tease the weather is.. it was 60 degree here yesterday, and today a blizzard is coming!
Old 03-12-2014, 06:51 AM   #230
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: youdontknowme
Hey Sooz! Welcome. I think I recognise you from the low carb dish on FB

Today was not as great of a loss as I had hoped. But at least it was a loss. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels but then I have to think that these are the consequences for going BSC (bat **** crazy) this weekend. Then the other part of me is going like REALLY? I eat NOTHING but meat and eggs for TWO WEEKS and then eat crap for 2 days and I'm right back to where I started. It's CRAZY that my body can't allow me to have a couple days a month to not be freakin obsessive about everything I stick in my mouth. Normal people don't do this. Sometimes I think that I have trained my body to over react to carbs by being low carb for so long. Like I'm immune or something and now it takes less and less and less to make me lose. Anyhooo...that's random thoughts for the day.

3-1 156.2
3-2 156.2
3-3 156.2
3-4 157.4 (What??)
3-5 157
3-6 156.8
3-7 ????? Vacation
3-8 ???? Vacation
3-9 ???? Vacation
3-10 ???? Scared to weigh after vacation
3-11 162.2 Shouldn't have weighed after vacation (haha)
3-12 161.8

Pathetic. I'm on a good role now. I got this!
youdontknowme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #231
Senior LCF Member

Mar 1 229
Mar 2 228.8
Mar 3 227.2
Mar 4 226.8
Mar 5 227.0
Mar 6 227.2
Mar 7 226

Mar 8 227
Mar 9 225.8
Mar 10 225.6
Mar 11 224.2
Mar 12 224.2 Yep, have a head cold, so I'm sure I'm storing up on "fluids" lol. No appetite which I'll just run with. Taking a day off from work to try and get better.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:31 AM   #232
Senior LCF Member

Science fact

Quote:
I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels but then I have to think that these are the consequences for going BSC (bat **** crazy) this weekend. Then the other part of me is going like REALLY? I eat NOTHING but meat and eggs for TWO WEEKS and then eat crap for 2 days and I'm right back to where I started. It's CRAZY that my body can't allow me to have a couple days a month to not be freakin obsessive about everything I stick in my mouth. Normal people don't do this. Sometimes I think that I have trained my body to over react to carbs by being low carb for so long. Like I'm immune or something and now it takes less and less and less to make me lose.
Interesting science fact that should shed some light on why one or two days of "BSC" eating will show a massive gain. When you restrict dietary carbs initially, your secondary source of energy comes from your glycogen stores. This emergency resource is typically used up in one to two days before it starts to tap into your fat stores. One molecule of glycogen is attached to two molecules of water. That's why you lose "water weight". So! when you eat a lot of carbs on a "cheat" day, you replenish your glycogen stores (and the water it retains), and start using the dietary carbs as your energy. This equals a big (seemingly unreasonable) gain. When you go back on plan you have to burn through your glycogen stores again. That's why it's better to "cheat" on non carbs (I know, very hard).

Hope this helps!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:46 AM   #233
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBare View Post
Kandi! I suggest you buy Dr. Atkin's New Diet Revolution book. That is, if you don't already have it. He really explains indepth how this diet works physiologically.

CANDIDA Is a killer! Do a Google and you will be amazed. First off, if you do have this yeast which grows in our gut, intestines, on our skin in our urinary tract, hair eyes, and mouth if not controlled. It will HALT LIKE LIGHTNING any attempt to lose wt. Candida kills our Thyroxin/ Thyroid hormones and SLOOOWWWWWWWW our metabolism as the body is using every bit of energy to fight this parasite! There is a test you can do with all the symptoms on line. Whole Foods has a Candigone, all natural herbs that will kill it! I had it and had to take Diflucan from my Dr.

What happened with the lab tests? BTW, I had a bit of a stall for almost 2 weeks when I was at my heaviest and I couldn't figure out why. I was only taking in 2 carbs total in this protein drink and my carbs for the day were like 8 with the eggs and ckn and turkey! I ditched the protein shakes and lost 4 lbs over night.

I recommend you kill all Mt. Dew. No drink is worth staying in a body that you are trying to reshape. Not worth it!

Well, I'm plugging along. Ketosis is electrifying me with energy and killing the appetite! I can feel the fat melting off my body after I work out.

STAY STRONG Y'ALL! WE CAN AND WILL BE SKINNY MINNIES IN NO TIME FLAT!

Hugs,
Beth

GETTING THERE, (GT) Where is Al these days? Do you ever hear from her?
Also TONYA, I remember you... You were getting ready for your wedding and lost massive wt. in not time. Hope your doing wonderful too.

xo
wow thank u so much, your info is astounding, I dont go till Monday to get my results, but I did research the Candida and whoa ...sounds just like me. CCongrats to u , and ur continued success, I cant wait to figure tthru all this...I already have the Atkins Book, and I also have Atkins 72, lol I have actually been pretty knowledgable with low carb for some time, that is another reason my frustration is kicking in, because now I feel like I cant for the life of me understand what is going on, it doesnt make sense anymore.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug View Post
Thanks Kandi You have been a great supporter from the start of my challenge, and for that, thanks a million!
Aww u are welcome , i love reading your success, and I hope I too can have some more soon as well lol
Old 03-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #235
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Now, really, I don't see how you could be gaining with this. The only thing I could suggest is maybe mixing up your proteins a bit. Try doing some fish or tuna in there, or maybe even some lean beef. I find if I stay doing what I always do, my body gets used to it. How much seasoning do you use? are you sodium sensitive? I'm lucky, I can have a fair amount and it not affect me too much. But considering your quick gain eating like this, it sounds like water. These are just my newbie two cents. I'm hoping a more veteran has some thoughts. (Kandi, you eat better than I do!).
Thats why I am so frustrated , i know im doing it right ,(until 2 days ago) full fledge carbing out for the last 2 days , and my stomach is feeling it, but i have noone to blame but me. i just want whatever is going on fixed, especially since I know i have the will power to succeed and do the diet the way it needs to be done.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #236
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey Sooz! Welcome. I think I recognise you from the low carb dish on FB

Today was not as great of a loss as I had hoped. But at least it was a loss. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels but then I have to think that these are the consequences for going BSC (bat **** crazy) this weekend. Then the other part of me is going like REALLY? I eat NOTHING but meat and eggs for TWO WEEKS and then eat crap for 2 days and I'm right back to where I started. It's CRAZY that my body can't allow me to have a couple days a month to not be freakin obsessive about everything I stick in my mouth. Normal people don't do this. Sometimes I think that I have trained my body to over react to carbs by being low carb for so long. Like I'm immune or something and now it takes less and less and less to make me lose. Anyhooo...that's random thoughts for the day.

3-1 156.2
3-2 156.2
3-3 156.2
3-4 157.4 (What??)
3-5 157
3-6 156.8
3-7 ????? Vacation
3-8 ???? Vacation
3-9 ???? Vacation
3-10 ???? Scared to weigh after vacation
3-11 162.2 Shouldn't have weighed after vacation (haha)
3-12 161.8

Pathetic. I'm on a good role now. I got this!
OH HOW I CAN RELATE, i so feel the exact same way, spinning my wheels, doing what needs to be done to a T, losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks, and then eat a carb and 15 punds come back in 3 days smh, i am starting to see that cheat days are gonna be something of the past , because no matter what I do, my body doesnt accpet carbs well at all.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #237
Senior LCF Member

No loss today. When I don't sleep well, I retain water. I have no idea why, but I know my sleep issues are affecting my weight loss. At least I held steady and didn't gain!

Oh, and the turkey sausage I made Is SO good!! I used poultry seasoning and it tastes like thanksgiving dinner with every bite.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:05 AM   #238
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday, I decided to eat more fat to confuse things up. Well interestingly enough, I feel kind of blocked up so I'm going to be taking some senna tea today. I knew the scale would go up because of the salt, which it did, so I'll be pounding down the water today.

Because of the storm yesterday, I didn't have my personal training appointment. Hoping the weather is good today. The one dog in the house was scratched by a cat two days ago, and now his face is swollen and puffy. We couldn't even take him to the vet because of the weather, and everything was closed. Hoping this morning that the roads are not bad because he really needs to see the vet. I made an appointment for 10AM.

MARCH CHALLENGE

Week 1
Day 1: 176.4lbs
Day 2: 176lbs
Day 3: 174.5lbs
Day 4: 173.3lbs
Day 5: 172.7lbs
Day 6: 171.9lbs
Day 7: 172.7lbs
Week One Losses = 3.5lbs!

Week 2
Day 8: 172.3lbs
Day 9: 171.7lbs
Day 10: 171lbs
Day 11: 171lbs (scale went berserk!)
Day 12: 170.2lbs
Day 13: 171.2lbs (ate loads of salty high fat food)
Old 03-13-2014, 06:49 AM   #239
Senior LCF Member

Day 1..........184.2 lbs
Day 6..........177.0 lbs..........7.2 lbs lost
Day 7..........176.2 lbs..........8.0 lbs lost

Down another 0.8 lbs today! I've lost 8 lbs so far, woohoo!

Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM   #240
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Day 1..........184.2 lbs
Day 6..........177.0 lbs..........7.2 lbs lost
Day 7..........176.2 lbs..........8.0 lbs lost

Down another 0.8 lbs today! I've lost 8 lbs so far, woohoo!

Keep up the good work everyone!
Congrats