Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #301
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: youdontknowme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyback View Post
I wouldn't worry about it. Stay here! I'm not completely Stills either. It's my guideline though. Frankly, I find this group and our general losses to be much more motivating than some of the other groups "out there" where a month of low carb (and frequent cheating) only nets a loss of a few ounces. Most people choose to try Stills because they need to see the lbs go to stay motivated! You are doing great!
youdontknowme is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2014, 08:56 AM   #302
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey! Yes I do track my macros this way. I will message you tomorrow! Although I might have to find some alternatives to straight cream cheese, eggs, and avocado. I'm a super picky eater. I've never been able to make myself eat something I don't like more than a few times (or even bites). If given the option, I'd almost rather eat nothing. HA! This is one of my food hang ups. If I don't like it, I won't eat it. I think I'm going to do some online research and try and come up with a FF menu that I can work with. Love fat bombs though. Could eat them all day!
Heres a couple ideas!

Google the "cream cheese cupcakes" Those are AWESOME!
Also, I whipped some heavy cream and threw in 2 oz of softened cream cheese and mixed with some sf jello powder that was dissolved in a little hot water and put them on a plate by the spoonful. That was really good too.
I mix my avocado with sour cream or fill the hole with a spoon of tuna with mayo. Also, Egg salad and deviled eggs are super yummy to me
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #303
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sexyback
Stats: 242.8/183/130
Start Date: February 1, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontknowme View Post
Heres a couple ideas!

Google the "cream cheese cupcakes" Those are AWESOME!
Also, I whipped some heavy cream and threw in 2 oz of softened cream cheese and mixed with some sf jello powder that was dissolved in a little hot water and put them on a plate by the spoonful. That was really good too.
I mix my avocado with sour cream or fill the hole with a spoon of tuna with mayo. Also, Egg salad and deviled eggs are super yummy to me
So essentially cheesecake for breakfast..... No hardship there!!

I'm going to do some baking tonight!!
Sexyback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:18 AM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Stats: 203/163.6/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: September 26, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Day 1..........184.2 lbs
Day 2..........182.0 lbs..........2.2 lbs lost
Day 3..........179.6 lbs..........4.6 lbs lost
Day 4..........179.2 lbs..........5.0 lbs lost
Day 5..........177.0 lbs..........7.2 lbs lost
Day 6..........177.0 lbs..........7.2 lbs lost
Day 7..........176.2 lbs..........8.0 lbs lost
Day 8..........175.2 lbs..........9.0 lbs lost
Day 9..........Did not weigh
Day 10.........174.8 lbs..........9.4 lbs lost
Day 11.........173.4 lbs........10.8 lbs lost
Day 12.........172.2 lbs........12.0 lbs lost

WaaaaHooo! Down another 1.2 lbs today!

Great work everyone!
Good job!!
IWasMadeThisWay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:28 AM   #305
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
So essentially cheesecake for breakfast..... No hardship there!!

I'm going to do some baking tonight!!
ME too!! I just found that recipe yesterday and I didn't have enough cream cheese but by golly I do now!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:46 AM   #306
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SlimFast
Stats: 267/196.5/120
WOE: "Primalified" Stillman's, plus JUDDD cycling.
Quote:
Wow!! I'm awed by your losses. Welcome to the group! What plan were you doing before this? or is this your first week on LC?
Hi,

Nope I have been low carb Primal for a long time so these losses come after already being low carb. Gotta admit, I am pretty awed too!

I was so used to seeing 1-2 lb per week losses no matter HOW diligently I stuck to low carb Primal. If I deviated even a little, like with a sweet potato or something, I could count on a zero loss week. Then it got to the point at the beginning of February where I had been strict to plan for 3 weeks and NO movement on the scale. I cut portions, and still no loss. I tried Intermittent Fasti for a while with no luck.

Finally, I was determined either to Fat Fast (which I have done before with success) or Meat & Egg Fast. I came across Stillman's as I was researching Mean & Egg. Since it is basically Meat & Egg but lean meats, I figured I would give it a try.

I do eat very clean Stillman's. I am Primal at heart, so no artificial sweeteners at all here. No Jell-O. No dairy because it doesn't agree with me if it is non-fat, and stalls me if it is full fat. The only "break" I give myself from poached cod and chicken/turkey breast is some dark meat chicken/turkey or the occasional beef/pork. So. Very very clean. I also drink my water religiously.

Thanks for the kind words! :-)
SlimFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:37 PM   #307
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
Well I been gone Since Friday, I havent weighed since last week, i am pretty sure its all back plus some, I went to the doctor yesterday for my thyroid results, and I have large nodlues and now have to have a biopsy to see if they are cancerous, been in my feelings now for awhile, and cant get motivated at all to even want to eat right, anywho i see all are losing u guys r doing great , keep up the good work, i will check back in when I 1 either get motivated to lose, or 2 fgure out whats goin on with my body

JAN 210.9
FEB 212.5
MAR 204.9

APR 213.3
MAY 197.4
JUNE 191.7
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #308
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ocularbeauty
Stats: 152/152/117 (highest weight 204)
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: March 17 2014
Yesterday was my first day and I got through it ok. I did wake up with a terrible headache today that hasnt gone away. Has anyone else had this problem in the beginning? Also how do you get enough calories in? I just added up my calories for yesterday and I only had 600 I know that is not enough and I dont want to put my body into starvation mode.
Ocularbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #309
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi313 View Post
Well I been gone Since Friday, I havent weighed since last week, i am pretty sure its all back plus some, I went to the doctor yesterday for my thyroid results, and I have large nodlues and now have to have a biopsy to see if they are cancerous, been in my feelings now for awhile, and cant get motivated at all to even want to eat right, anywho i see all are losing u guys r doing great , keep up the good work, i will check back in when I 1 either get motivated to lose, or 2 fgure out whats goin on with my body
Kandi, my heart goes out to you! I wish you the best of health and hope that everything comes back okay. Even if you don't continue immediately, having started to begin with was a blessing, as you may not have gone in to get your thyroid tested in the first place. Take the time you need to focus on yourself, your medical health, and worry about the weight loss after.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #310
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocularbeauty View Post
Yesterday was my first day and I got through it ok. I did wake up with a terrible headache today that hasnt gone away. Has anyone else had this problem in the beginning? Also how do you get enough calories in? I just added up my calories for yesterday and I only had 600 I know that is not enough and I dont want to put my body into starvation mode.
Yep, I get the headaches too! The worst of it goes away though as soon as you hit ketosis. As for the calories, on Stills I don't pay such close attention to calories. I focus mostly on obeying my hunger cues. Eat when I'm hungry (not just because I could eat), and stop when I'm no longer hungry. I read somewhere once that being in ketosis can burn up to the equivalent of 3500 cals a day (crazyness). So I figure, any calories that my body doesn't get from food I'm eating today, will take it from the stored calories I ate long ago!

Hang in there though, the first week's a $#%! (or even just the first 4 days).
Old 03-18-2014, 01:47 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: junebug
Stats: CW 155 / GW 110
WOE: Atkins72/Stillmans
Start Date: June 2011
Anonymousity you are doing awesome - AGAIN! I remember you losing like a champ a while back. Keep it up!

Love this group, keep going everyone, even if your not perfect stills, its better than not trying at all! Have a good night everyone!
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #312
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocularbeauty View Post
I had your same concerns about the metabolism thing. Dark meat chicken or turkey is higher calorie, as are beef and pork. Eggs are good too, for driving up the calories.

I am leveraging the power of alternate day calorie restriction (a la JUDDD Diet) while I do Stillman's. today was an "up day", for example, so I ate over 1300 calories of beef, eggs, and chicken. Tomorrow is a "down day" so I will have approximately 400 calories in my 8 oz of broiled Cod. The alternating cycle theoretically prevents the metabolism from slowing, and the losses are supposed to stay nice and rewarding, as opposed to sort of trailing off after so many months of low calories.

I simply CANNOT keep my daily calories over the 1200-1300 you're supposed to keep them at to prevent metabolism from slowing. It is too much food on this diet, and makes me sick thinking about it. By alternating the low calorie days with high calorie days, though, I hope to both keep my metabolism up and also manage to cope mentally.

Last edited by SlimFast; 03-18-2014 at 04:24 PM..
Old 03-18-2014, 05:01 PM   #313
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Babydoll2402002
Advice for Day 2 on Stillmans

Hi Guys! Soooo.... Today makes day 2 on Stillmans. I began T25 last week, but found myself very weak today, so I decided not to do it. Is this common & should I wait a while before starting back exercising?

Also, I've been reading that during QWL we shouldn't have anymore than 75g of protein per day. Is this accurate? Because if so, I def think I went over today. My leg/ thigh muscles have been very sore- more than normal today. Not sure if anyone else experienced this when they 1st started

On another note: I'm 5'5 with a starting wt. of 199. After 2 days, I'm down to 197 happy to see some results. I have a trip coming up at the end of May & I'd like to get down to somewhere in the 150s by then. Do you guys think this is possible?
Babydoll2402002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #314
Junior LCF Member

Thank you. I think ill try to alternate low and higher calorie days. I was alternating between 1200 and 1500 calories in my last program. This would be way to much food on this program. Maybe I can figure out how to do 600 and 1200 calorie days. Ill just have to figure out how to eat all that food. It was hard yesterday and today eating 600. It feels like to much food. I dont want to slow my metabolism as I have in the past so alternating days sounds good.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:33 AM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Stats: 203/163.6/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: September 26, 2014
Well, I did good yesterday. I wasn't going to weigh myself since I know it would be doing the up/down thing from working out. And ya.. it went up .4lbs. GRR! I swear, Stillman's does not love me, but it's real good for appetite suppression that's for sure. When I was strict for two weeks, I only lost like 3-3.5lbs. Not sure what else to try at this point. I was hoping to close to 160's by now, and that's still 13lbs away. Bouncing between 0 losses for months, or a 2-3lb loss is starting to become very frustrating.

I plugged in my stats in my diary online, and added more fat to up the calories. I'm hoping that will help some since it's the only way I could find to up calories without going insane on the protein. It looks like 1430 cals, 2 carbs, 84 fat, 142 protein, 1 sugar. I'm also going to up my water to 12-16 cups of water and see if that gets things moving. I've been getting around 8 cups of water, and drinking coffee on and off but I limit that to two cups. I remember many years ago, I drank insane.. 16 cups of water a day but oddly, I'd lose weight like crazy. Not sure if it was because I was also working out and just needed that extra water? Maybe I'm just one of those unlucky few that really need to drink TONS of water to see losses. Will see! I'll keep you guys posted on how this works out.

Last edited by IWasMadeThisWay; 03-19-2014 at 02:43 AM..
IWasMadeThisWay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:05 AM   #316
Junior LCF Member

3-1 156.2
3-2 156.2
3-3 156.2
3-4 157.4 (What??)
3-5 157
3-6 156.8
3-7 ????? Vacation
3-8 ???? Vacation
3-9 ???? Vacation
3-10 ???? Scared to weigh after vacation
3-11 162.2 Shouldn't have weighed after vacation (haha)
3-12 161.8
3-13 158.6 HURRAY! Moving moving
3-14 158.6. Dang it! I give. Im doing the fat fast today
3-15 156.2. Wuuzzzuppp!!
3-16 155.0 Impressive
3-17 154.4 New low new low!
3-18 153.6
3-19 153.4

Welp, that didn't work out just like I'd hoped did it? I feel like my calories were too high yesterday on the FF. But it's ok. I'm gonna keep on truckin and just do better today! I'm feeling really good and not bored with the food. Also, I'm WAY overdue for my period (which is never really on track). This is day 40 I think so, that is probably a big part of the slow down. I knew my period was going to mess up my goal this week. Idk why I even try during that time of the month.

How did everyone else do today!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #317
Senior LCF Member

Mar 1 229
Mar 2 228.8
Mar 3 227.2
Mar 4 226.8
Mar 5 227.0
Mar 6 227.2
Mar 7 226 Week 1: 3 lbs

Mar 8 227
Mar 9 225.8
Mar 10 225.6
Mar 11 224.2
Mar 12 224.2
Mar 13 222.0
Mar 14 222.4 Week 2 Loss: 3.6 lbs

Mar 15 222.2
Mar 16 222.8
Mar 17 221.6
Mar 18 221.6
Mar 19 221.2

I am a bit of a numbers/spreadsheet nerd... I have a long term goal that means I need to average a loss of 2.5 lbs a week to meet this goal. I have broken it up into monthly average losses. So according to how things are going this week, by the end of the month (31st), I need to lose 4.2 lbs. That's in 12 days for an average loss of a little less than .4 a day. SO! Tomorrow I'm going to try the fat fast! I made the cheesecake muffins (OMG! I'm going to have to stock up at Costco, EVERYONE in my house just loved them, so they are going to go fast!). Going to research a couple more ideas as well. I am hoping this give my weight loss a swift kick in the tuckus.

Admittedly I know i should be very satisfied with my losses so far, but I did a program about three years a go where I averaged 12-15 per month easy, but it was incredibly expensive, and required three shots a week of B12 and B6. I don't really have the time commitment for that, or the free cash. So I'm just feeling a bit impatient. Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward my life to the point where I have met goal. Staying on plan isn't necessarily the hard part anymore.... It's the waiting!

Sorry for the ramble...
Old 03-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #318
Junior LCF Member

Hi everyone!

Down another 1.2 lbs today after my Stillman "up" day of 1400 or so calories. Today is a "down day" of lean fish. Loving this diet so far!

March 13 - STARTED STILLMAN'S at 215.8 lbs
March 14 - 213 lbs
March 15 - 212 lbs
March 16 - 210.2 lbs
March 17 - 208.5 lbs
March 18 - 208 lbs
March 19 - 206.8
March 20 - Firsh week goal was an arbitrary 205, but I am not sure I will make it. We'll see!

Good luck everyone!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:49 AM   #319
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I am a bit of a numbers/spreadsheet nerd... I have a long term goal that means I need to average a loss of 2.5 lbs a week to meet this goal. I have broken it up into monthly average losses. So according to how things are going this week, by the end of the month (31st), I need to lose 4.2 lbs. That's in 12 days for an average loss of a little less than .4 a day. SO! Tomorrow I'm going to try the fat fast! I made the cheesecake muffins (OMG! I'm going to have to stock up at Costco, EVERYONE in my house just loved them, so they are going to go fast!). Going to research a couple more ideas as well. I am hoping this give my weight loss a swift kick in the tuckus.

Admittedly I know i should be very satisfied with my losses so far, but I did a program about three years a go where I averaged 12-15 per month easy, but it was incredibly expensive, and required three shots a week of B12 and B6. I don't really have the time commitment for that, or the free cash. So I'm just feeling a bit impatient. Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward my life to the point where I have met goal. Staying on plan isn't necessarily the hard part anymore.... It's the waiting!

Sorry for the ramble...
Hey,

Just wanted to offer my input. I don't know anything about you. But I do know that diet you did (I did it too) and I just want to say that, IMO, the shots are placebo at best (they sting like a sonofagun when you get an inexperienced nurse!) and the expense was probably motivation to stick to it more than anything. The expense and the fact that they made you feel like a total numpty if you didn't lose. Am I right?

Well, let me tell you, in MY experience this Stillman's thing is working better than that diet ever did. My advice is to go super clean and focus on lean protein. Are you using dairy and artificial sweeteners on Stillman's? If so, maybe stop? Don't get me wrong, the fat fast is great (it worked for me whenever I did it) but I was just thinking yesterday how much better Stillman's is working for me than that other diet ever did.

I hope you don't mind my sharing of these thoughts. Obviously everyone is unique so I am sure you will do what is best for you! :-)

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that when I say I did that other diet, I mean I DID IT... From 200 lbs down to 120 lbs, which I kept off for 2 years. I can honestly say I never had losses on it like I do on Stillman's so far. Admittedly I am still in my Stillman's first week, so you may want to take my opinion with a grain of salt. :-)

Last edited by SlimFast; 03-19-2014 at 07:52 AM..
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #320
Junior LCF Member

Good luck sexyback!! those muffins are AWESOME! Try some heavy cream whipped on top...like a cupcake!!

On another note, my lack of loss today was (as i suspected) due to my period. I started right after I posted this morning! I called it!!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #321
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimFast View Post
Hey,

Just wanted to offer my input. I don't know anything about you. But I do know that diet you did (I did it too) and I just want to say that, IMO, the shots are placebo at best (they sting like a sonofagun when you get an inexperienced nurse!) and the expense was probably motivation to stick to it more than anything. The expense and the fact that they made you feel like a total numpty if you didn't lose. Am I right?

Well, let me tell you, in MY experience this Stillman's thing is working better than that diet ever did. My advice is to go super clean and focus on lean protein. Are you using dairy and artificial sweeteners on Stillman's? If so, maybe stop? Don't get me wrong, the fat fast is great (it worked for me whenever I did it) but I was just thinking yesterday how much better Stillman's is working for me than that other diet ever did.

I hope you don't mind my sharing of these thoughts. Obviously everyone is unique so I am sure you will do what is best for you! :-)

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that when I say I did that other diet, I mean I DID IT... From 200 lbs down to 120 lbs, which I kept off for 2 years. I can honestly say I never had losses on it like I do on Stillman's so far. Admittedly I am still in my Stillman's first week, so you may want to take my opinion with a grain of salt. :-)
Hey SlimFast! I am always open to comments and welcome all suggestions. For me the only reason why the other diet worked so well was because of the forced accountability. I was very lucky, I always had a great nurse, and the clinic I went to never made you feel bad (despite many others experiences elsewhere). But I couldn't afford it really, so had to stop. It taught me a lot though, and explains why when I went back to my old eating habits, I quickly regained (I didn't actually practice what I learned *sigh*). I really like Stills because, frankly, I don't much like veggies (except for the high carb ones..), so it works for me. However i find that I consume much more protein on this diet compared to the last, and more fat. I think i've tried to justify my slightly higher fat content in my proteins because I don't eat eggs (5g fat each). However, I do consume some artificial sweetener which I actually made the decision to cut out completely tomorrow, as I agree, I think it throws me off. I think what I will do is two days fat fast, then get back on the Stills bandwagon and be 100% compliant.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #322
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey SlimFast! I am always open to comments and welcome all suggestions. For me the only reason why the other diet worked so well was because of the forced accountability. I was very lucky, I always had a great nurse, and the clinic I went to never made you feel bad (despite many others experiences elsewhere). But I couldn't afford it really, so had to stop. It taught me a lot though, and explains why when I went back to my old eating habits, I quickly regained (I didn't actually practice what I learned *sigh*). I really like Stills because, frankly, I don't much like veggies (except for the high carb ones..), so it works for me. However i find that I consume much more protein on this diet compared to the last, and more fat. I think i've tried to justify my slightly higher fat content in my proteins because I don't eat eggs (5g fat each). However, I do consume some artificial sweetener which I actually made the decision to cut out completely tomorrow, as I agree, I think it throws me off. I think what I will do is two days fat fast, then get back on the Stills bandwagon and be 100% compliant.
Good idea! When I was doing the other diet, my entire diet basically became those stupid Zoglo's patties and green beans! LOL They were easy and I was so sick of fake lunchmeat (the salt hurt my tongue!) and "cheese" that I just got to the point where twice a day I ate what I didn't have to think about. So I can see how you're eating more protein and fat on Stillman's than that diet!

I limit eggs to 2 on Stillman's but that is pretty arbitrary. I just attempt to keep my protein and fat macros as close to 70% and 30% as possible.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #323
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kandi313
Stats: SW 213.3/ CW 197.4 GW 175
WOE: Atkins 72 & Stillmans
Start Date: 11/12/13
I have decided to join again tomorrow being my day 1 yet again, i shall weigh in and post tomorrow, congrats u all are doing amazing
Kandi313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #324
Junior LCF Member

Today is day 3. My headache was gone this morning and Im greatful fot that. Ive only gone down a half of a pound. Im hoping that in a couple days Ill have a bigger drop. My husband started on Monday with me and has lost 6 lbs already. Pretty good since he had surgery on his ankle 2 weeks ago so hes not real mobile. Great job everyone.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Hello everyone. Today is day 1 for me for the millionth time. I have lost the same 20-25 pounds, on Stillmans, over and over for about 6 years. I am determined to make this the last time.

So..

Day 1 232.8

Sexyback I noticed your stats. I always stall at about 2.5 weeks. A really high fat day almost always got it going again. Good luck, you are doing great!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:39 PM   #326
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post

Sexyback I noticed your stats. I always stall at about 2.5 weeks. A really high fat day almost always got it going again. Good luck, you are doing great!
I think so too... which is why I went for wing wednesday with my DH today for lunch. Since I'm starting the fat fast tomorrow (2 days) I figured I would have an enjoyable lunch. Every time I do a one meal high cal/fat, I seem to break the stall. Fingers crossed! And good luck to you too!
Old 03-19-2014, 03:04 PM   #327
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: losingit4baby
Hi everyone, is it too late to join you?
losingit4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #328
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 189.2/184.0/145 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: September 20, 2014 (restart)
Nope, not too late to join! Welcome!

I was running late today and didn't take the time to weigh. I'm still on plan with no desire to stray. I don't really want to eat much anymore. It's not about being sick of lean protein, rather I just don't want to eat in general.

Great work everyone! Welcome new stillies and those returning!
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #329
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug View Post
Anonymousity you are doing awesome - AGAIN! I remember you losing like a champ a while back. Keep up!
Thank you! This time I'm going to work harder at keeping it off!
Old 03-19-2014, 03:28 PM   #330
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
Good job!!
Thanks!