Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 01:34 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawp11 View Post
I had a rough week as well. Between a cold and the first anniversary of my mom's death, I struggled. The good news is I am back to my lowest weight before all that. Now we are heading back down, right? I am going to ride the bike for a half hour and then make an omelet as a late lunch. Later!
Sorry you had a rough week. Really tough losing someone so close. Hope next week is better for you.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pawp11
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/30/13
Thank you. I am doing better today. I have stuck to my plan for three straight days. Fridge is stocked with only lean proteins and I am feeling strong and powerful. My sleep schedule has been off so I haven't weighed, but I feel confident in Stillman's and me!
pawp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:51 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mariad
Stats: 162 goal 140 approx
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: March 2007
Quote:
Thank you. I am doing better today. I have stuck to my plan for three straight days. Fridge is stocked with only lean proteins and I am feeling strong and powerful. My sleep schedule has been off so I haven't weighed, but I feel confident in Stillman's and me!
So glad your feeling better today,onwards and upwards off we go,maybe try and have some cat naps,it may help,have a good day everyone,till later xxx
mariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:22 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
I weighed in today so I can change my scale day to Friday. I am down 2 pounds since Wednesday.

Quote:
Glad you are feeling better.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:00 AM   #65
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That's great Pawp, well done! I've just about got a day under my belt so I'm right behind you.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

I finally weighed. I am down 0.2 from my lowest weight before Christmas. While that isn't what I had hoped for, it is better than being up. I am going to ride the bike before I get started working.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
i'm here and still maintaining my weight loss. couple more pounds to go. working at it diligently. keeping the protein levels in the 90 percentiles, so very low on carbs and fat.
Shreem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:42 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreem View Post
i'm here and still maintaining my weight loss. couple more pounds to go. working at it diligently. keeping the protein levels in the 90 percentiles, so very low on carbs and fat.
Well done shreem ,your almost there,must be nice to be at that stage. I dont really note my percentages,but,know what works for me,im a bit dimn when it comes to working stats out,so just low carb and low fat as its easier for me. Maria x
Old 01-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 195.2/190.0/135 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: August 8, 2014 (restart)
Ok I am REALLY going to stick with it this time!!!

Day 1.......178.0 :-(

Dealing with binging. And eating WHEAT again. Oh my diet has gone terribly wrong... :-(
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:18 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Larcana
Good Morning Stillmaniacs! Hang in there if you're struggling, we all do...looking forward to a week of Stillman's woe.
Larcana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Down 2 lbs total for this week!

Anonymousity, we all do things like that. I wish I understood why. I don't. I hope you are starting to feel better today!

Nice, Shreem! You are my Stillman's hero!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:57 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Just a quickie,second day of the week and we are going to do so great,i can feel it in my waters lol,keep going ladies,beach is only round the corner so thats a motivation for me,tried on some shorts thatvwere obscenely too tight to wear last year anvthey fit great,so,im happy with that,down i think bout 2 kilos or the week,will need to track more efficiently,have a great day peeps hugs for now maria xx
Old 01-14-2014, 11:10 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Popping in to say hello!

I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life but can't seem to get the motivation to eat anything healthy. I just keep stress eating.

My best friend asked me to be her Maid of Honour and is hoping for a Sept 2015 wedding so that gives me lots of time to get my poop together! That is also he month of my 30th bday so I want to be in the best shape of my life by then!

I will be back soon but first I have to learn how to deal with my sress eating otherwise I will just fail and stress eat because of my failure... its a vicious cycle!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BBare
Stats: (210/ 139 /125) 5'9.5
WOE: LOW FAT/ LC for wt loss, Atkins~Mnt VERY LOW CARBS
Hey Ladies!

I'm here and ready to do this thang too. I Have three days under my belt and I went back to the gym.

Count me in with all your successes.

Hugs,
Beth
BBare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #75
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: madge8809
Stats: 225/199/145
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: January 2012/ stopped in 2013/restarted 2014
Hello everyone

I had to go out of town. Was bit worried how am I going to make it. Am happy to report, that I have not put anything on and am down 4lbs. Back home now and back to eggs and cottage cheese, seems to work the best for me.
madge8809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:54 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Hey,
I am still here...but had a crazy couple of days. On plan!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Slightly off plan yesterday as hubby wanted to go to our local english chippy,i had chicken kiev,so,guessing the breadcrumbs threw me out of ketosis,but,showing a very pale pink this morning,so not all bad,no weight gain yipeeee,back on it strictly now,so will weight towards the end of the week,catch you all then xxx ps i think i need to not put too much pressure on myself,maybe take a kilo at a time instead of increments of 2,which may not be realistic each week xx
Old 01-17-2014, 06:38 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member

TGIF! Trying the low fat Friendship cottage cheese today. So far no shakes...dairy can mess me up.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

I'm back, too. No eggs this time. I'm so sick of them! Down 2.8 pounds in 3 days!
Old 01-17-2014, 11:54 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Ooh good job everyone, monday I am being so strict, I have a dinner tomorrow and as im not cooking I havent got a choice and ive eaten some sahews tonight watching soaps on tv grrrr im so annoyed , godd luck everyone catch ya all later xx
Old 01-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
{{{{{{{{{pawp}}}}}}}}}

MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are ye?

way to go losers!

still plugging along...........
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/173/120
WOE: stillman weekdays/Atkins week-ends
Start Date: September 2nd 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Popping in to say hello!

I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life but can't seem to get the motivation to eat anything healthy. I just keep stress eating.

My best friend asked me to be her Maid of Honour and is hoping for a Sept 2015 wedding so that gives me lots of time to get my poop together! That is also he month of my 30th bday so I want to be in the best shape of my life by then!

I will be back soon but first I have to learn how to deal with my sress eating otherwise I will just fail and stress eat because of my failure... its a vicious cycle!

rooting for you
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:38 AM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{Mar}}}}}}}}}}}

good morning skinnies, it's 11F this morning! BRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 01-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shreem
Stats: na
WOE: Stillmans Low Carb, Low Fat
Start Date: January 2010
hi everyone! sorry i haven't posted in the last week or so. someone at work got a new job and her last day was thursday, so I got all her responsibilites and have been training for the last week and 1/2. so happy it's Saturday, but there is so much more work waiting for me for next week. i was quite overwhelmed at first, but went to HR and they agreed to monitor how i'm doing and if it's too much i am suppose to raise my hand. of course, i'm not great at raising my hand, because i always want to perform and do things without too much help. The weight stayed off - but the stress kind of put some inflammation on me, and i had too much dairy (yogurt) this week, so this week-end i am completely off the dairy, staying high protein and trying to get enough sleep, although i was so nervous about too much work, that i really did not sleep well this past week. have to say i am a bit upset - ugh - it won't be forever.

good news - maintaining my weight loss, which is the most important to me.

pam: thanks!! You are awesome. All of you are so awesome!!!

CC: BRRR!!!! is right. i heard the temps were suppose to drop again this weekend. my dogs just got to do their normal walk (finally) last night. they were so cute and so happy trotting around the neighborhood. but with cold weather again, we are housebound on the longer walks.

Last edited by Shreem; 01-18-2014 at 05:46 AM..
Shreem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

I am doing great. I had to sort of adapt Stillman's to suit my budget this week, but still sticking pretty close to what he intended and the weight is still going down so I am okay with it. I hope you all have a good day!
Old 01-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #86
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It actually got up to 41F today, but by midweek we will be in the low teens, maybe even single digits.

Have a great evening everyone!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Does anyone else really struggle to stay on plan when it's cold? I fell off plan during the last cold snap and I'm worried about the colder temps coming this week.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:22 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Does anyone else really struggle to stay on plan when it's cold? I fell off plan during the last cold snap and I'm worried about the colder temps coming this week.
This is when I make a Stillman's friendly soup. Just grill some chicken with your favorite spices, chop that up and throw in a pot with some chicken broth. I also will do beef broth with leftover steak and then bring to a boil and throw in some beaten egg for a sorta egg drop soup. It really helps me.

Drinking my water is really tough on those cold days though. I really struggle to get it in.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:52 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
{{{{{{{{{pawp}}}}}}}}}

MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are ye?

way to go losers!

still plugging along...........
Hey CC, how are things? I don't seem to be able to get my groove on as late. Back to low carb today but feel I need a change. Thinking about Atkins, although I know I have had trouble losing with this in the past. I'm thinking if I leave out the dairy it may work for me but I do like a lil cheese. Maybe I'll avoid the cream and butter? The Jan Atkins induction thread seems fairly active at the mo.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:54 AM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
yup crave comfort foods when cold, can't ever eat salad below 30F

Quote:
This is when I make a Stillman's friendly soup. Just grill some chicken with your favorite spices, chop that up and throw in a pot with some chicken broth. I also will do beef broth with leftover steak and then bring to a boil and throw in some beaten egg for a sorta egg drop soup. It really helps me.

Drinking my water is really tough on those cold days though. I really struggle to get it in.
yup soup is da bomb, I have two quarts of chicken made up

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hey CC, how are things? I don't seem to be able to get my groove on as late. Back to low carb today but feel I need a change. Thinking about Atkins, although I know I have had trouble losing with this in the past. I'm thinking if I leave out the dairy it may work for me but I do like a lil cheese. Maybe I'll avoid the cream and butter? The Jan Atkins induction thread seems fairly active at the mo.
hey, babe, I'm still fighting this sinusitis/sinus infection for six effing months now; after three doc visits I got some amoxycillin and further research says minimum of four to six weeks on meds. I am starting week four and finally my foul tasting mouth is beginning to normal up.

Eh, I'm Atkins when lazy and paleo when strong. Skinny jeans still fit so don't care but still want to lose more. The great thing is when you're at this stage you could give a crap or not.

I have to go to my BFF's house for belated Xmas, and I'm hoping she hasn't gained she's freaking sz 14 forgodssake eek