Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   Stillmans In November!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/816358-stillmans-november.html)

MichelleHu 11-01-2013 06:33 AM

Stillmans In November!!!

Calling all regulars and especially you lurkers, come on in and join the fun.:hiya::welcome:

There are stickies at the top for anyone wanting to check out the guidelines for stillmans. All are welcome and we all have our own little tweaks here and there so get your tiny hineys in here and lets Rock this!:sing:

Today we start November with a renewed sense of energy.

I havent had any eggs the last few days and havent lost either so going back to my egg breakfast, tuna lunch, burger dinner or maybe mahi still have a piece left. But back to basics, was a little higher fat the last few days too but that is Toms fault it helps get me through that time.

Any particular goals for November?

pawp11 11-01-2013 06:55 AM

Great minds think alike. :D

I want to make it through November without eating out. My husband has a tough time not eating out at least once a week. I told him he could go without me this month. I want to see if that makes a difference. If we eat out, I have a four day stall no matter how careful I was. I want to see how much weight I can drop in a month. I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought what I think I need to make it through the week. My other goal is to not have to hit the store again until next weekend!

MichelleHu 11-01-2013 07:54 AM

Oh we did it at the same time. We are both just so excited to get the month rolling :laugh: I guess! Do you want me to kill this one , is that possible, I never have done that?

I hear ya on the eating out. No matter what I order and make sure I ask to see what is added to the foods it kills the losses for a few days. I wonder what it is. It bugs me:dunno:

bdladie 11-01-2013 07:56 AM

Ok I have been away for awhile but I need to get back on Stillmans it is the only way I really lose.

I am ready to go and will add a menu later.

pawp11 11-01-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleHu (Post 16666680)
Oh we did it at the same time. We are both just so excited to get the month rolling :laugh: I guess! Do you want me to kill this one , is that possible, I never have done that?

I hear ya on the eating out. No matter what I order and make sure I ask to see what is added to the foods it kills the losses for a few days. I wonder what it is. It bugs me:dunno:

Nah, just let mine die a quiet death. I have no clue how to delete a thread so ....

kitty_el 11-01-2013 08:40 AM

Hey everyone, I am currently doing Stillmans & have lost 9lb since Monday :) :) i am coming off the plan sat/sun but will be back on track Monday 4th.

Stats :
28/10/13 - 162
01/11/13 - 153

Goal - 140

Good luck everyone :)

CCGirl 11-01-2013 04:44 PM

OK this is where we all are for NOVEMBER right? good.

Doctor put me on Augmentin. This is Clavamox when you go to the vet and your cat is sick. Round two.

Sinus infection four months Ccgirl 0 infection 4.

Cipro is useless. It's cheap so the doc tried to save me $$ nice but I am miserable.

The original scrip would have cost 400 dollars, the common sense pharmacist was lucky enough to catch the doc still at the health center (money center) and got her to agree to change the scrip to Augmentin.

125 bucks.

Modern medicine is unproven, hence the word practice. Well she certainly got to practice on me.

AND she put me on Prednisone AGAIN. GREAT. More night eating episodes. I will gain but I will be cured. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

But I have no appetite so maybe it won't be so bad. My only nutrition is vodka with grapefruit juice. I have a fridge stocked to the gills and with the stomach flu can only eat Tagamet pills and drink. THis should be great. Just kill me now. Seriously.

Just kidding, y'all. About the kill me now. Hoisting my fourth V&GJ. Shouldn't alcohol be killing everything bad? I need more vodka :D

I am happy for our successes and wish us all great results.

Today I woke up. I have another chance to live. I am blessed. Every day is a gift. If you are under fifty you won't get it. Trust me, after fifty you soooo will.

pawp11 11-01-2013 07:02 PM

CC, I hope you are pretty well plastered by now! :D

I have had a good Stillman's day. A little too much fat due to my fabulous steak for dinner, but I am okay with that! I am really feeling this WOE today.

kitty_el 11-02-2013 05:17 AM

So I have finished my 5 day's on Stillmans and I am down 10lb's from 162 - 152 and I am feeling better and much less bloated, although I have had a lingering headache all week that is still hanging around.

I will be back on track Monday morning, I am hoping I don't gain too much weight between now and then, really annoyed about coming off plan as I am feeling super motivated but I have two halloween parties and I know I will be drinking alcohol.

Good luck for the weekend everyone :) :)

MichelleHu 11-02-2013 06:00 AM

Yep CC thats the way it works, alcohol kills everything. Hope you seriously enjoyed and get to sleep/rest all day long!

Kitty we will be here for ya. You can do it, just jump back on first thing Monday and even sunday start chugging water.

Still hanging 211 I am stuck. Keep plugging along its gotta move sometime.

Anonymousity 11-02-2013 08:34 AM

I'm back. I was here in August.

Day 1 11/1 171.6 pounds.

I'm not going to weigh every day.

My goal is to eat clean until Thanksgiving. And since I'm going away for the holiday, the only thing I'll be able to eat a lot of is my gluten free stuffing. Its the only specialty food I'm making as nobody else eats gluten free. So after thanksgiving, I want to get back on plan on December 1.

I was SO tempted to eat Halloween candy last night but didn't. Hurrah!!

pawp11 11-02-2013 09:22 AM

My scale is bouncing up 2 ounces and back. LOL It will give again tomorrow or the next day or the next or ... you get the point. I am working today so that helps a lot with the weekend cravings. Back to the grind!

MichelleHu 11-02-2013 11:21 AM

Changed my avatar. Look how big her eyes are. "Holy crap moms giving me all the rest of the ice cream!" Thats Penelope eating whats left of the ice cream right before her and I went low carb sugar free gluten free. She has lost 15 lbs. Go Penny! Whats good for the mutt is good for the mommy!

MichelleHu 11-02-2013 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here can see her better

CCGirl 11-02-2013 05:45 PM

eek my git's getting pudgy but everything still fits, I'm hoping it's bloat.

Watching the Jackal with Bruce Willis, he is a stone cold killer in this and Sydney Poitier ROCKS.

Still feel like carp.........love you guys!

BrattyS 11-03-2013 10:40 AM

Such a cute fur baby. Mine are deprived of people food. I think I picked the 2 dogs on the planet with the most sensitive digestive systems.

pawp11 11-03-2013 11:07 AM

My dogs are a mix of eaters. I finally found a food - only one flavor - they will all eat. Spike, the chihuahua mix, is a trash compactor. He can and will eat anything you hand him. Gizmo, the pug mix, is picky. She hates raw foods and seafood and is even picky about treats. Ginger, the feist in my photo, will eat anything but it messes with her digestive system so we have to be careful. We feed them all carrots regularly - raw for the teeth and cooked for their tummies. They adore them and it's cheap! It has made a world of difference in their regularity.

I am working today. Scale is being nice finally. Tomorrow is official weigh in day. It will be eight weeks since I began trying to lose weight and five full weeks on Still's!

skittles1982 11-03-2013 03:01 PM

Goal weight

Just wondering if anyone here has reached their goal weight on stillman's?

BrattyS 11-03-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawp11 (Post 16669190)
My dogs are a mix of eaters. I finally found a food - only one flavor - they will all eat. Spike, the chihuahua mix, is a trash compactor. He can and will eat anything you hand him. Gizmo, the pug mix, is picky. She hates raw foods and seafood and is even picky about treats. Ginger, the feist in my photo, will eat anything but it messes with her digestive system so we have to be careful. We feed them all carrots regularly - raw for the teeth and cooked for their tummies. They adore them and it's cheap! It has made a world of difference in their regularity.

I am working today. Scale is being nice finally. Tomorrow is official weigh in day. It will be eight weeks since I began trying to lose weight and five full weeks on Still's!

Wow 5 full weeks. That is awesome. The most I have done is 3. Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittles1982 (Post 16669404)
Just wondering if anyone here has reached their goal weight on stillman's?

I believe there are a couple of girls that have and still peak in from time to time. My mother in law just hit her goal last month. She lost 30lbs in 2 months on Stills. So proud of her.

pawp11 11-04-2013 05:31 AM

I lost 4 lbs this week! I have never lost weight this easily, ever! Loving it. That makes my total 25.4 lbs so far with 16.2 of that being on Stillman's.

MichelleHu 11-04-2013 10:15 AM

Hey guys I fell into a vat of sugar and stayed there all day yesterday. I am up of course so it will be a couple days to get rid of the bloat. I think I did it just cause I havent been making any progress just maintaining even tho was following very well. Thinking of changing it up for a week. I am thinking of doing all fruit and veg for a week maybe fish for dinner if super hungry. hmmm.....

MichelleHu 11-05-2013 06:25 AM

WTG Pawp!
Drinking my coffee. Trying to figure out what I want to do. That was 2 months and 20 lbs lost on stills and it came to a screaching halt so I think I need to shake it up. Was reading the stickies and he says if it slows or stops to change it up for a couple weeks with the inches off diet. Going to go read it again.

kitty_el 11-05-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleHu (Post 16671435)
WTG Pawp!
Drinking my coffee. Trying to figure out what I want to do. That was 2 months and 20 lbs lost on stills and it came to a screaching halt so I think I need to shake it up. Was reading the stickies and he says if it slows or stops to change it up for a couple weeks with the inches off diet. Going to go read it again.

I definitely think if we stall we should change things up, maybe try JUDDD - this always helps to get my weight moving again or have a carb up day and then back to Stillmans :)

CCGirl 11-05-2013 02:16 PM

keep on truckin' y'all, we can do it!!!!!!!!!!

pawp11 11-05-2013 03:12 PM

I have had a wonderful protein packed day. DH even made eggs for lunch! I had an extremely productive work day as well. I am so deep in ketosis that I have energy to spare. I <3 ketosis.

skittles1982 11-05-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawp11 (Post 16669950)
I lost 4 lbs this week! I have never lost weight this easily, ever! Loving it. That makes my total 25.4 lbs so far with 16.2 of that being on Stillman's.

That's so awesome! Good for you! I ended up gaining a pound..sigh...Hopefully I lose just as quickly as you. I have a cruise coming up on the first where I know I'm going to gorge myself on cheesecake and pizza and everything you can possibly think of! So I;m trying to get as low as possible. I was told to expect to gain at least ten pounds on the cruise.

pawp11 11-05-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittles1982 (Post 16672217)
I was told to expect to gain at least ten pounds on the cruise.

Yep, take several pairs of "fat" pants. ;)

skittles1982 11-05-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawp11 (Post 16672234)
Yep, take several pairs of "fat" pants. ;)

HAHA that's hilarious! I wikk definitely take some "fat pants" LOL:hyst:

MichelleHu 11-06-2013 06:18 AM

i decided I am going to shake it up and do the inches off stillmans. But not the bread crackers cereal part, when I get really hungry like for dinner I will have a piece of protein. So vegand fruit all day and protein and veg for dinner. Try and go a couple weeks then back to regular stillmans I think. Body seems to get used to what I feed it and the losses slow down. I am at 212 this morn so thats the plan now I have to stick to it!

pawp11 11-06-2013 07:24 AM

Michelle, I look forward to hearing how that goes and how you feel. Keep us updated.

I just got back from the grocery store. I am stocked for the week. I mentioned that I suck at boiling eggs, right? I found Eggland's Best is now selling a pack of 6 hard boiled, peeled eggs. I don't know if they will be good or not, but I figure it is worth a try. I bought one pack and will let you all know.

I have to get to working. Talk to you all later!