Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
LOL you and that fone

had zucchini on hand so made a load of minestrone (no pasta or beans) .

tired this morning, planning on lots of rest between calls.

Gr8 day all!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 260/191.6/135
WOE: LC/Wheat Gluten Free
Start Date: 5/29/13
Still hangin' This weight will move soon. Tried on my one pair of jeans again and yep they are looser but the scale wont budge. What really chaps my butt is that I have 5 to lose before I can have a wine night. And I have been stuck for almost a week. See when I hit that 215 I thought man its going good right now I am going to ride this train make it down to 210 not do anything to mess up the good times. Then wham stuck with that 5 to lose, I was thinking maybe 2 weeks max then wine night. But now its almost a week in and no closer to wine night.

I know I am not really stuck, and it will eventually happen and sooner on stillmans than another plan. Just frustrated today and pissy I guess.

So 6 days ago I started a probiotic, had a lot of bloating and discomfort last night. Could that be some die-off of yeast/bad bugs and did anyone notice a stand still when starting probiotics?
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #93
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ladybess76
Stats: 214/185.0/135
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 09-23-13
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that I was down 1.4 lbs this morning. so Happy I'm stoked and looking forward to be in the seventies...sixties...fifties..ans so forth...I know I know one day at a time...lol
ladybess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #94
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pawp11
Start Date: 9/30/13
Well, I am still stalled but I honestly can say I feel better than I have in months.

Michelle, I have no input on the probiotics, but I wish you luck!
Congrats, Ladybess!
CC, I seriously hope you feel better soon!
pawp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #95
Junior LCF Member

Terrible leg cramps

Just wondering does anyone suffer from terrible leg cramps ( charlie horses) painful .. I have several through the night and my calves are extremely sore today. You know the kind that made you shot straight up out your sleep.. Anyway I'm thinking my potassium is down so i will be eating a banana with my lunch gross I hate bananas... Anyway if anyone has what do you eat to deal with such issues...
Old 10-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I come back sometimes!!!!! I miss the old faces!!!!!! I check in on fone at night sometimes!! Nitey!
Hey GT. Are you still doing Insanity? I've just started working out again, I'm so pleased with myself as I just could not get into it for the longest time. Did an hour yesterday and an hour today. Hope the trend continues!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybess76 View Post
Just wondering does anyone suffer from terrible leg cramps ( charlie horses) painful .. I have several through the night and my calves are extremely sore today. You know the kind that made you shot straight up out your sleep.. Anyway I'm thinking my potassium is down so i will be eating a banana with my lunch gross I hate bananas... Anyway if anyone has what do you eat to deal with such issues...
I think it's common on low carb diets. Think you need more salt, potassium. CC will know.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #98
Junior LCF Member

OK, Just read bananas are loaded with carbs so I'm back to square one that is not an option.. I guess I just have to settle for some potassium pills.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Should have said, you can buy a potassium supplement.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #100
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I think it's common on low carb diets. Think you need more salt, potassium. CC will know.
Thanks makemeslim...for your response.. I think I'll just have to do the pills not sure what's safe to eat with stillman's.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:09 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/148/140
WOE: BFC-raw eating
Start Date: June 2013
Hi Everyone,

I just 'heard' from Mae. She asked me to drop by and let everyone know that she is doing well and will be back in the swing again soon.

She is so kind, gives great advice and is a wonderful support.

I 'told' her that she is missed and to come back when she can.
Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:24 AM   #102
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Quote:
Thanks makemeslim...for your response.. I think I'll just have to do the pills not sure what's safe to eat with stillman's.
Try Natural Calm. It's awesome for leg cramps!
Kiley2801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Mornin' stillies!

Nothing new on the scale here, the bugger is seriously ticking me off. Did all chicken and egg yesterday, doing it again today. Tons of water. No stomach problems last night so will keep on with the probiotic its a 30 day pack. Not hungry throughout the day but make sure I eat I know I am not starving, cals arent too low. Cant find any hidden carbs or sugar. Fat is as low as I can get it. my big salt day was 2 days ago now and pushed water yesterday for flushing. Will just keep on keepin on I guess till I cant take it anymore. Off to work yuck!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Michelle, I feel your pain. Scale refuses to move here either. Every morning I wake up and think, "I know I lost weight" and the damn scale laughs at me. Oh well, as you said, just keep on keepin' on.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #105
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
Try Natural Calm. It's awesome for leg cramps!
Thanks Kiley, I will look into that I had some potassium supplements as well now, we see how that works.

Sorry Michelle and pawp that the scale is being a lil stubborn..I didn't have any loses today either. lol
Old 10-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #106
Senior LCF Member

Hang in there with me pawp.

I know right every morning I go in the bathroom and just know the scale will be down because I feel thinner/lighter and then step on and it gives me a jolt into reality. All I could think standing on it this morn was I am going to kick someone right now. Gonna throw a tantrum.

Thanks lady!

Now I am off to cry in my water, better choice than a tear in my beer.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

For those of you logging/keeping track of your foods, where are your numbers? Specifically curious about cals, carb, fat, and even sodium. I am following the book, but am curious where my numbers fall in comparison to others. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Sorry I dont keep track. I know when I crave salt I have some and expect to hold some water and push it hard the next day. I know they are all low if I really get stuck I may start doing some real adding but I dont have much lick with following through on that sort of thing.

Finally I am down 1.6. Dropped some inches during that standstill though cause I cant keep my pants up. Staying on plan again today. I was about ready to do a high fat meal to see if it would jumpstart my losses again but will keep on regular stills now. I hope the fairy is making her rounds of the stills losers today!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #109
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Sorry I dont keep track. I know when I crave salt I have some and expect to hold some water and push it hard the next day. I know they are all low if I really get stuck I may start doing some real adding but I dont have much lick with following through on that sort of thing.

Finally I am down 1.6. Dropped some inches during that standstill though cause I cant keep my pants up. Staying on plan again today. I was about ready to do a high fat meal to see if it would jumpstart my losses again but will keep on regular stills now. I hope the fairy is making her rounds of the stills losers today!
Way to go Michelle...I'm still on a standstill but do I know I will get a good drop coming my way soon.

To Pawp I don't count anything, I do look at labels to make sure I stay in a safe zone though..sorry not mush help on that end.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:59 AM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Yeah, that's what I was trying to decide, if maybe I am too low and that's why the scale won't budge. So I added 100 cals yesterday. As long as we're not adding fat to anything we should be fine, right? I mean the days you eat eggs your fat count will of course be higher than if you were eating chicken breast. Sorry, stalls do this to me. I start wondering where I am screwing up. We all know I need to just keep doing it and it has to start moving tomorrow. I was down 0.4 (finally) this morning so maybe that is the beginning of a trend?

Anyways, congrats on the loss Michelle!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #111
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Chalagurl
Stats: 245/240(16 weeks pregnant)/130
WOE: JUDDD
Hi all! I know it is halfway through the month, but can I join you all? I just started Stillman's today (my first time doing it) and I'm so excited to start losing weight again after a few weeks of binging I am literally at a point where none of my clothes fit me except one pair of yoga pants and I have no money to buy new clothes, so this is serious! Lol! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Chalagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Hi, Chalagurl, please feel free to join us! Good luck with your goals!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Chalagurl
Stats: 245/240(16 weeks pregnant)/130
WOE: JUDDD
Thanks
Chalagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Just checking in to say hi. End of day four for me. I've not weighed so I am not sure how much I've lost....might hold out until I have 7 days under my belt.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #115
Junior LCF Member

Welcome Chalagurl.. Oan... today has been really hard for me I'm craving everything that's off plan..things like French fries, corndogs, gyros oh... just trying to hold on... I guess I'll take a nap scandal in a few hours....sos
Old 10-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I have said it before and I am saying it again I am coming back head hung in shame!

Last year I was having panic attacks and was just very stressed! This yeah I am again very stressed but my coping mechanism is eating this year Its better than panic attacks but it still sucks! I have never been a stressed out person but I have also never stopped working so I could focus on school! after this year I can do everything part time so I can work full time again so hopefully my stress levels will go back to normal.

Any who the point of all that is that is why I am up 15lbs since school started. I was eating very healthy all summer, organic and lots of veggies and vitamins my skin looked great and I lost 8lbs... now I am living on McDonalds Blech! something I haven't done in years!

I am watching hungry for change today which is all about how the "food" we eat is bad for us! I say "food" cuz its talking about all the chemicals that is in our food now a days. and that has made me come back to stills and the way I used to eat. so I am back! to be honest I have even been avoiding logging in because I knew I was doing bad but didn't wanna admit it. I missed you! please take me back with all my new bad eating habits
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #117
Senior LCF Member

I am new here, but I welcome you back with open arms, Mar922.
Hi, makemeslim.
Ladybess, you can survive the rest of the night without that junk and you will wake up tomorrow and realize how silly the cravings were!

I have had a much better day today than yesterday. I had a tummy ache all evening and went to bed miserable. Luckily I woke up feeling better. No clue what the problem was. I am so grateful it is gone!
Old 10-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Chala, cool sig line, it's so true!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there all! Go MMS!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #119
Major LCF Poster!

I can not stop peeing!! I got up 4 times to use the bathroom last night and the same the night before. It's just after 9am and I have been 3 times already! This is a good thing I know. ;-)
Old 10-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have said it before and I am saying it again I am coming back head hung in shame!

Last year I was having panic attacks and was just very stressed! This yeah I am again very stressed but my coping mechanism is eating this year Its better than panic attacks but it still sucks! I have never been a stressed out person but I have also never stopped working so I could focus on school! after this year I can do everything part time so I can work full time again so hopefully my stress levels will go back to normal.

Any who the point of all that is that is why I am up 15lbs since school started. I was eating very healthy all summer, organic and lots of veggies and vitamins my skin looked great and I lost 8lbs... now I am living on McDonalds Blech! something I haven't done in years!

I am watching hungry for change today which is all about how the "food" we eat is bad for us! I say "food" cuz its talking about all the chemicals that is in our food now a days. and that has made me come back to stills and the way I used to eat. so I am back! to be honest I have even been avoiding logging in because I knew I was doing bad but didn't wanna admit it. I missed you! please take me back with all my new bad eating habits
Hi Marr, welcome back. I'm recently back too. Forget hanging your head in shame, no time for that. You're not new to Stills so you know how quickly you can get rid of those 15lbs....thats the beauty of it!! Ditch the Mcdonalds, well the bun and fries at least.