Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #61
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mommy2bgtwins
I am loving this

2.0 lbs down....what what...I almost had a breakdown last night but I pushed through. I am crazy tired...is that normal?
mommy2bgtwins is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 260/191.6/135
WOE: LC/Wheat Gluten Free
Start Date: 5/29/13
Yeah finally in the downswing again after last weekend!

WTG Mommy!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 189.2/184.0/145 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: September 20, 2014 (restart)
I'm back again. My weight bounced up 7 pounds after the binging started again. I'm hating the turkey and eggs but only because I'm still craving carbs. I'll be ok in a few days if I can push through it. I'm hoping to stick to it until thanksgiving. Lesson learned. I have ongoing eating issues.
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Thanks for the well wishes y'all, here's to our being resolute! Change is good!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #65
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: blondiegirl
Stats: 230/156/120
WOE: Stillman's QWL
I'm down 4.5lbs since Tuesday

I'm thinking that 176lbs by the end of October should be do-able...
blondiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pawp11
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/30/13
After my three meals out yesterday I am up a pound. I tried to do Atkins for the most part, but everything had way more fat on it than we would do for Stillman's. And of course I didn't completely ignore the bread. Finished the day with just over 1500 cals, which is still awesome considering I ate out THREE meals yesterday. I was so full all day long though. Glad I don't have to do that again for a very long time. Back to my chicken and eggs today. And so very glad for it! I won't expect the scale to be nice for a few days though.
pawp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Was starving yesterday so knew if I was good I would have a new low. Body always screams super hungry when I am about to drop, didnt get a whole lb but think tomorrow should be a drop too as long as today goes as planned too. Sticking to my guns!

Started a probiotic with the coconut oil was a little headachey but otherwise fine. Does weight loss slow down for anyone with the coconut oil? I sure hope not but am going to find out.....
Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Trying2Survive
I stuck to chicken, eggs and turkey yesterday but didn't drink enough water and instead had 5 or 6 diet sodas... Didn't eat a single carb but gained a pound! Very shocking for me as I've done Atkins before and lost weight quickly but even with no carbs gained weight due to drinks... And I just started dieting this week so the weight usually flies off at first for me. Frusterating and almost thought why am I even torturing myself but pushed that thought out of my head and going to be even stricter today!

Reminder to myself to DRINK WATER and I don't think my body is diet soda friendly so only water from here on out.
Trying2Survive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #69
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trying2Survive View Post
I stuck to chicken, eggs and turkey yesterday but didn't drink enough water and instead had 5 or 6 diet sodas... Didn't eat a single carb but gained a pound! Very shocking for me as I've done Atkins before and lost weight quickly but even with no carbs gained weight due to drinks... And I just started dieting this week so the weight usually flies off at first for me. Frusterating and almost thought why am I even torturing myself but pushed that thought out of my head and going to be even stricter today!

Reminder to myself to DRINK WATER and I don't think my body is diet soda friendly so only water from here on out.
Well 5-6 diet sodas is a ***** of a stretch, especially if you're not getting all your water.

Try drinking all the water you're supposed to during the day, and then take a diet soda at night (that's what I do!). It becomes a treat, and you can drink it without guilt because you know you've already done your part for the day with the water.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Trying2Survive
Eerrrr it was someone's bday at work today so we had make your own tacos. I stuck to Atkins, but didn't stick to Stillman's... Had some ground beef, carnitas, chicken and melted cheese on top.

Drank a lot of water today though!!

How's everyone else's day been???
Trying2Survive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Congrats on all the losses!

I had a good Stillman's day. I made a grocery list and will attempt to go to the store tomorrow or Sunday. Right now I have some precooked chicken and some grouper left in the house, two eggs, and a hamburger patty. With DH and I both doing Still's, I guess we know what I am eating tomorrow, huh?
Old 10-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #72
Junior LCF Member

Down to 183.8lbs this morning which means a 5.3lbs loss since Tuesday
Old 10-12-2013, 06:03 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Looking good y'all!!!!!!

Make sure diet sodas are sodium free!...... just sayin'.........

have a great day all!
Old 10-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

A little bounce up today probably too much salt oh and ketchup. Oh yeah and if I am coming clean and apparently I am I stuck my finger in DH's dip. He makes it with cream cheese, its really delish, dill pickle/garlic dip. Practically all I could get to fit on the end of my finger, tasted so amazing. Gotta cut down on the ketchup, that is hard for me to do I have been a ketchupaholic my whole life. Promise not to stick my finger in the dip again tho

Or its just one of those normal bounces and a new low is on the horizon and sometimes you just gotta stick your finger where it doesnt belong
Old 10-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shenue
Stats: 280/216/150
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat/Moderate Calories
MichelleHu .... You just gave my DH and me a good chuckle. That last line of your post is a good one. lol Thanks for giving me a Saturday morning giggle. :-)

Last edited by shenue; 10-12-2013 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: correction
shenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #76
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cherry88
Hey Family!

My name is Marcia. I am a newbie that disappeared (sorry, life happens I suppose) but now I am back to receive some support and give some as well. I've had a challenging past few weeks (broke up with the first guy I ever felt a genuine love for and it's f*cking me up pretty badly) and always with challenge comes me eating crazy! I'm going to combine Stillman with Intermittent Fasting and Walk Away The Pounds. I have a lot of weight to lose before Spring Break and I'm sure to have a couple holiday set backs (lol).
So right now I'm working on a clean grocery list. It'll consist of eggs, ground turkey, some fish and I've had a craving lately for some blue crab (although I'm scared of those things lol) There is a China Town here in Brooklyn (not to be confused for the one in Manhattan) that has lots of fresh seafood!
What are you all putting in your lists?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday <3
Cherry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Welcome back, Cherry. Sorry about the breakup. I know how devastating that sort of thing can be.

I am going to go shopping tomorrow and really stock up. I hate going to the grocery store. My list has greek yogurt, eggs, laughing cow, string cheese, fish, shrimp, steak, chicken, turkey breast, hamburger, turkey sausage, steakums, Lipton Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea. Maybe a pork tenderloin if there is one that isn't seasoned.

(Can anyone tell I have been reading past posts? My grocery list last week was eggs, chicken, hamburger meat, and steak. I am so very grateful to those who post their meals!)

Today I am trying to do something with my chicken. I grilled a huge amount earlier this week. I am sooooo tired of it. So I am shredding some chicken, boiling two eggs and chopping them, adding some Galeos Sesame dressing (0 everything. Delicious. Way better than Walden Farms anything!) and seeing if I can make some version of chicken salad. Probably grouper for dinner. I had string cheese for breakfast.

The scale is still punishing me for my three out-of-the-house meals the other day. I am so grateful I don't have anything like that coming up again any time soon.

MichelleHu, I also appreciate the giggle!
Old 10-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #78
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cherry88
Hello Pawp!

Thanks for your care. I appreciate it. I'm getting better <3

That grocery list sounds awesome! I had no idea that some are doing Greek yogurt with Stillman's! I love Laughing Cow cheese as well but it's a trigger food for me. I think I will include some hamburger meat as well and maybe a steak.

I'm going to go first thing in the morning! I need to get some FF half and half as well because I'm kind of a coffee freak lol

MichelleHu, I am also a ketchupholic! I love it on my eggs and ground meats. I got 2 big containers from Costco and am almost done with them!

Last edited by Cherry88; 10-12-2013 at 01:32 PM..
Cherry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Have you guys looked for the no sugar or reduced sugar ketchup? It doesn't seem to taste that different to me. The one I found has only 1 carb per tablespoon as opposed to the 4+ of most of the others. I also use a small amount of Dukes no sugar mayo sometimes, but you have to watch the fat counts.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Yeah I am a serious condiment gal, mayo, ketchup, mustards of which there are no less than 8 different kinds in my fridge and when i see a new one I buy it, tartar sauce, salsa. I have given up the mayo and tartar even the salsa. The mustards are a freebie. But the ketchup I break out in sweats just thinking of no ketchup. This house has almost rioted on the 2 occasions we found out we ran out and it hadnt been put on the grocery list. The thought of eating a hamburger patty without ketchup is heresy. I will give it a go using less, thats a promise Its gotta be at least 4 tbl just for a burger patty that means 16 carbs, sugar carbs not good. Theres more ketchup on my hamburger than there is hamburger..

I use the unsweetened almond milk in my coffee no sugar or fat there otherwise its water all the time. its just the ketchup has been my 1 splurge and now I think it has to be monitored. DH used to threaten to just hook it up to a IV. Now he is just used to it

Hello my name is Michelle and I am a ketchupaholic

In other news I am back down from the little bounce yesterday. I want a new low. I did the eating the coconut oil for 4 days and coincidentally thats when I stopped losing. Could be a coinkydink I dont know but I am not eating it today. It did warm me up though cause I am usually freezing so that was nice, I just keep thinking that while my body is burning that fat it isnt burning my own...
Old 10-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #81
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
and sometimes you just gotta stick your finger where it doesnt belong
Oh that sounds soooo bad (especially with my history!) oh i so chuckled at that!!!! Would love to say it to my Doc sometime!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I've had a carb free day today sooooo I plan to stick around for a little while. Today was rotisserie chicken.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh that sounds soooo bad (especially with my history!) oh i so chuckled at that!!!! Would love to say it to my Doc sometime!
Hey GT
Old 10-14-2013, 05:12 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member

I had no loss this morning so I am counting my lowest weight this week as my official weigh in. So I am down 15.8 total with 7.4 of that on Still's! No complaints.

I did go shopping yesterday so I have a fridge full of proteins. The store I went to has great meats, but their fish selection sucks. I will attempt to go to Krogers tomorrow and pick up some fish and shrimp.

I hope you all have a great Monday, if such a thing is possible. I have to get to work!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:03 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

If you see that whoosh fairy let her know I am waiting. I can offer bribes of meat if she is interested!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
If you see that whoosh fairy let her know I am waiting. I can offer bribes of meat if she is interested!
Me too!!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 10:12 AM   #87
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ladybess76
Stats: 214/185.0/135
Start Date: 09-23-13
Hello everyone,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I haven't been on since last week,,tom gains were to depressing I gained about 2lbs and have lost that plus two more pounds so I was down this morning to 186.4. so glad about that. I'm glad that I didn't have that cornbread muffinyesterday with my greens I so wanted it but pulled through sweating...lol

Last edited by ladybess76; 10-14-2013 at 10:26 AM..
ladybess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #88
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hang in there y'all and welcome back to those missing in action!!!!!!

{{{{{{{MMS}}}}}} {{{{{{{GT}}}}}}

I have been loving Heinz low sugar ketchup for years, tastes NO different!!!!!!

I spent the day resting (Columbus Day, not a lot going on at work, thankfully) yep, this cold is still kicking my butt.

I have started a regimen of amoxicillin (one week so far) and also grapefruit seed extract and olive leaf extract, something's gotta give.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Great day on plan....still have quite an appetite so ate a fair bit. I worked out for an hour today, so very pleased with myself.
CC, hope you are feeling better soon, well done for quitting the cigs. is GT coming back?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #90
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I come back sometimes!!!!! I miss the old faces!!!!!! I check in on fone at night sometimes!! Nitey!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote