Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yup my paycheck pretty much goes back in!!! It's a tough job though I tell ya!!! And I don't mean the customers or clothes. I mean I love my store manager to bits but my gawd I sat in the office for an hr and twenty mins today where she pointed out all my failings as a would be manager!!!! I then spent 20mins in the stock room in tears!! ....then went and had a few vodies to numb the pain!!! (after work obs!!) Ha! And on Monday I have to rearrange the H&M plus section ( as 'punishmen'!)---i shudder every time I go near that section---brings back baaad memories!!! And it's all black and dark!! Ok whine over!!!
And she's the one who trained you, right? I love it when employers offer no training yet beraate when you screw up. like, how are you supposed to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Very tired but thats normal when tom is here. New low to report, dont know if i will get my eliptical in today have cramps still. Feel like being a slug. I really want salami and peperoni, craving fatty salty meat i guess. For breakfast right now. UUGGHHH....

Start ~ 9/5~ 230.2

9/6 ~ 229.4
9/7 ~ 229.4
9/8 ~ 228.6
OMG, do it! Love salami! Fat will not hurt you, it may even stimulate a loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Fatty salty meat is better than a bag of chips of cookies. I often eat pepperoni when I am having those cravings! Just remember to have lots of water!
ya, what she said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveninepointfive View Post
I haven't had fatty salty meat in over 20 yrs. today, I glanced at Oscar Meyer salami at a 7-11 and thought about it
I am very tired, too, but not getting enough sleep either.
Last night, I had two sips of wine. I had hb eggs before bed. It was funny being sober when everyone was seriously drinking. It was food for thought.
I am down .5. I'll take it.
LOL sober, go you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Hey guys it looks like everyone is doing well. I've been trying to get it together on the weekends but I've been so stressed out the past week and haven't been sleeping well. My lovely mother got me more chicken and turkey burgers for the week so I'm semi prepped. I'm finding being prepared is key that's why I've been so inconsistent lately. Thankfully I've been working out. I also start insanity w my coworkers today and my before pics are enough to get me back to dukan/stillmans. Here's to a successful week!
cheers, Krissa, bless your Mom for being a help rather than a hindrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Insert typical fall of the wagon story.

Back on track today and so far it has been pretty good. Hoping the rest of the month goes smoothly!

Mar and Mim. Good to see you guys!
{{{{{Bratty}}}} you will find the groove!

Quote:
This is my day 2 and it does feel good to be back on track! I forgot how good it makes you feel but also how I am never tired which is good... until you have class the next day and its 230 am and you have to get up in 4.5 hours
get some rest when you can Mar, and do well in class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvrgvup7777 View Post
Indulged in my favorite BBQ ribs this weekend and gained 3 lbs - no sauce on them but I guess the high sodium caused water weight - back down 4 today so a temporary setback - thank goodness. Hope everyone has a good week on Stillman!
minor setback, ribs rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majar View Post
Hi guys!

I was hoping to join in on the efforts! I recently restarted Stills and LC to lose the thesis/relationship weight I gained. I was down to 125 last August, then slowly put it back on.

I began LC again two weeks ago and went down 10 from 161. I really want to be down to 141 by next friday if I can.

You guys seem awesome and supportive (and you all have great puppies!). And I am really impressed with nvrgvip7777 for getting down 4 pounds!
stay awhile, and be thin again!

Quote:
Today is day 6. Confession ~I did have a whole cucumber yesterday, and it was delicious. Down a pound. Feel great, not hungry. Will be at the store tonight looking for a new protein, hope I find something appealing. Off to eliptical....

Start ~ 9/5~ 230.2

9/6 ~ 229.4
9/7 ~ 229.4
9/8 ~ 228.6
9/9 ~ 228.6 Tom still here
9/10 ~ 227.4
when the green strikes, go with it. It keeps you on plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveninepointfive View Post
It has been a week. I am feeling bummed that weight is not coming off. I even shot up 2.5. I know it is water retention from sodium. I will give it a few more days, but it is feeling hopeless. I am really tired and moody.
awwwwwww five.......feel better honey............

Quote:
Originally Posted by idioglossic View Post
Hi all, I am back, went off Stillmans for a couple of weeks, now I am at 151 and having steak and eggs . . . ready for the 140"s!!
o ya eat that yummly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
Welcome back

All is well here. managed well at Mediveal Times as they served chicken. I skipped the rest

So far so good today.

My DH starts work shift for the next 17 days so that really helps me! lol

Be good to yourselves all. You are worth the efforts!
17 days? Wow. How do y'all deal?

I love the name of the eatery, so paleo!

okay, so Sunday I got up, had one smoke with my coffee, lit another, and said out loud 'OMG that tastes like crap.'

it was my last one.
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #152
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 177/177/130
WOE: stillmans tweaked4me
Start Date: 12/29/2013
Hi all,

Well I had some really off days because of eating over someones house and eating out. So I will be staying away from the black box. I like that term Stevie.
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #153
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: idioglossic
Stats: 179/148/140 5'2"
WOE: Stillmans, low carb, low fat, low sodium, 2 meals
Start Date: August 29, 2004/Restart July 28, 2013
So Started September Stillmans a bit late on Sept 10, 2013

Goal for Sept 30th is 140

09.10.13 ~ 151
09.11.13 ~ 150

So recently I bought size 8 levi's and am so happy to be back to single digit clothes. And they fit.

My mushroom is missing and I am pleased.

Going thru my play and work clothes and finding lots of new things to wear is so much fun!

Inches are coming off and I have high hopes that on low fat meat and eggs several pounds will melt off this week. . . so everytime I get feeling like eating something besides lean meat or eggs, I will be reminding myself of my goal of getting off 11lbs. by the end of the month. I feel fantastic after losing 25 lbs since July 19, 2013. . . and I need to get rid of the next 10 asap, why not when Stillman's works. . .
GOAL 135 12/17/04
30 LB CLUB 11/25/04
40 LB CLUB 1/14/05
50 LB CLUB 5/16/05
60 LB CLUB 8/19/05[/color]
[color=PURPLE]729 CHEAT FREE DAYS THE ONLY PERSON I WAS FOOLING WAS MYSELF!!! [/color]
[color=red]The Sayonara CARBOnara Challenge *Colonel* GOAL[/color]
[color=green]"we need to love ourselves enough to give up entitlement thinking and start thinking in terms of what we need to do in order to be healthy." - Terry [/color]
Lowered goal to 120 1/10/05
idioglossic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #154
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Nvrgvup7777
Stats: 205/194/175
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 7/29/13
I ate very light yesterday, pure Stillman, but no weight change today - I guess that's the way it goes - gotta keep at it!

I WILL hit a new low of 192 this week - 2 lbs to go on my weekly goal!

Maepowers thank you - you gave me a great suggestion of eggs with ground beef which I have eaten a lot of over the past couple of weeks - any other similar suggestions that include eggs and meat?

Have a great day everyone!
Nvrgvup7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #155
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Looking good all.

CCgirl, I hope that was your last one! Yeah! And DH usually works 5 days on, 5 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off. He is choosing to do extra work to help us get a head a bit financially as we have a lot of things coming up to spend on. lol We manage

OK, so what to eat these next two weeks. Well, my first start off I was eating ff dairy. I decided that was not a good way to go for me. I am going to eat eggs, meats and maybe some shrimp cooked in broth and spices. I have my water ready, took my supplements, got my walk in this morning.

Big shout out to cheer you all on!!
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by idioglossic View Post

09.10.13 ~ 151
09.11.13 ~ 150

So recently I bought size 8 levi's and am so happy to be back to single digit clothes. And they fit.

My mushroom is missing and I am pleased.

Going thru my play and work clothes and finding lots of new things to wear is so much fun!

Inches are coming off and I have high hopes that on low fat meat and eggs several pounds will melt off this week. . . so everytime I get feeling like eating something besides lean meat or eggs, I will be reminding myself of my goal of getting off 11lbs. by the end of the month. I feel fantastic after losing 25 lbs since July 19, 2013. . . and I need to get rid of the next 10 asap, why not when Stillman's works. . .
Yeah you! So are you eating 6 small mini meals or eating to hunger? What does your day to day look like?

Old 09-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #157
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Wish2BThinner
Stats: 22?/184.5/140 height 5' 7.5"
WOE: Lean Meat/Vegitables
Start Date: Restart August 8, 2013
Sorry I've been gone for a few days! We have so many new members that have joined us, which is awesome! The more the merrier!
Everyone keep on working hard, and we will see big losses in September!

So, I think I got food poisoning at a restaurant last Friday (Cobb salad?), and my stomach hasn't been the same since.
Everything I eat gives me a stomach ache. So, needless to say, I am hardly eating. I hope this doesn't last long.

I didn't step on the scale until this morning, so that is why there is a gap in my weigh in dates. I really can't wait to say goodbye to the 200's.

8/26 - 209
8/27 - 208
8/28 - 206
8/29 - 204.5
8/30 - 203.5
8/31 - 204.5
9/01 - 205
9/02 - 203
9/03 - 204
9/04 - 203.5
9/05 - 202.5
9/11 - 201
Wish2BThinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #158
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Idio, congrats on smaller sizes WTG!

Yep, Stevie, still smoke free!

Beware fat free dairy=higher sugars than whole fat

91 and humid today, then storms rolling through and 69 for the Friday high..........we will all get pneumonia..........LOL still have this darn cold........
Old 09-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow gr8 numbers wish!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #160
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 189/186/140 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart Feb 2014
I made a zucchini pizza crust today. It totally fixed my pizza craving and it was 23 carbs for the whole pizza! I only had 1 piece though because it was very cheesy
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:57 AM   #161
Senior LCF Member

Stats: +175/154/148
WOE: FMD
Start Date: February 2012/June 2013
I had to bail on Stills. I was so down and low energy, I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't feel well. I cracked one night and had a very small cheat. The next day the scale was up almost three pounds. I gave it one more good day, it came down one pound.
Maybe it is bc I only eat seafood/dairy. The limitations in my diet make it harder for me to feel full. There is a lot of sodium in shrimp, cottage cheese, tuna, too.
Yesterday, I ate some good fats, like, greek yog and salmon. I am bummed bc I am back to where I started and it is just more proof that HCG is the only thing that works for me.
I've tried a lot of the WOEs mentioned in the forum. I never felt I was in ketosis. I never tested in ketosis.
I have to run. It is better. I feel like I am crying in my beer -- more like coffee, though.
fiveninepointfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:16 AM   #162
Senior LCF Member

My book hasn't even arrived yet! How sad is that, I scream "Uncle," before I even really know who, what, where & why? I will look it over the book later and make another assessment.
In the meanwhile, does anyone have any suggestions for me, as far as a workable WOE? For now, I will eat clean high fat and protein, low carb.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 260/191.6/135
WOE: LC/Wheat Gluten Free
Start Date: 5/29/13
Start ~ 9/5~ 230.2

9/6 ~ 229.4
9/7 ~ 229.4
9/8 ~ 228.6
9/10 ~ 227.4
9/11 ~ 227
9/12 ~ 228

Had a wine night with DH on tues so wasnt on plan yesterday knew I would be up today. Lots of water and back on plan today!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #164
Junior LCF Member

Feeling sluggish this week - hope that's Ketosis at work ...

Has anyone tried the Atkins bars (3 carbs) as a break from protein - if so how did that go?
Old 09-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #165
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kitty_el
WOE: JUDDD - EOD/STILLMANS :)
Start Date: June 2013
Quote:

Has anyone tried the Atkins bars (3 carbs) as a break from protein - if so how did that go?
I tried an atkins bar on Stillmans and fell off the wagon about 2 hours after eating it - I was doing so well and down 10lb!
It made me crave so badly and before then I was fine, I felt a bit low on energy and thought one wont hurt - my advice - stick to lean meat & eggs

Good luck
kitty_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #166
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_el View Post
I tried an atkins bar on Stillmans and fell off the wagon about 2 hours after eating it - I was doing so well and down 10lb!
It made me crave so badly and before then I was fine, I felt a bit low on energy and thought one wont hurt - my advice - stick to lean meat & eggs

Good luck
Thank you Kitty - that's great feedback!
Old 09-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #167

Quote:

I do better in Quest bars. Check them out...I keep them stocked here. Chocolate is our favorite.
They don't trigger cravings and they are a nice break from the same ol', same ol'.

fiveninepointfive,
I know for me....high fat tastes great but I cannot lose on it anymore. It will br great for maintenance. But for now, till you get your bearings, eat to hunger, low carb is awesome

Stillman's is a bore, isn't it? I had to mix it up a bit. I made turkey with garlic and tomato sauce, seasonings. Had that all alone for lunch. This is a lot harder than I anticipated. lol

I also cleaned out m y closet and will donate all my unrealistic, way too small clothes I have harbored for too long. I just don't see ever getting to that teeny, tiny weight again. As long as I am healthy and working towards my goal, I feel ok with that.

Onward we go people!

Hi to all who post so faithfully!
Old 09-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

aw, Stevie, save the clothes, you can do this!

huge t storms last nite, we were on generator from 6PM til this mornning!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #169
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
I do better in Quest bars. Check them out...I keep them stocked here. Chocolate is our favorite.
They don't trigger cravings and they are a nice break from the same ol', same ol'.

fiveninepointfive,
I know for me....high fat tastes great but I cannot lose on it anymore. It will br great for maintenance. But for now, till you get your bearings, eat to hunger, low carb is awesome

Stillman's is a bore, isn't it? I had to mix it up a bit. I made turkey with garlic and tomato sauce, seasonings. Had that all alone for lunch. This is a lot harder than I anticipated. lol

I also cleaned out m y closet and will donate all my unrealistic, way too small clothes I have harbored for too long. I just don't see ever getting to that teeny, tiny weight again. As long as I am healthy and working towards my goal, I feel ok with that.

Onward we go people!

Hi to all who post so faithfully!
Thanks for the acknowledgement. I feel better. Still thick, but I have energy. I'll read the book and see if I can do something different.
Good Luck!
Old 09-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #170
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
I ate very light yesterday, pure Stillman, but no weight change today - I guess that's the way it goes - gotta keep at it!

Maepowers thank you - you gave me a great suggestion of eggs with ground beef which I have eaten a lot of over the past couple of weeks - any other similar suggestions that include eggs and meat?

Thanks Nevergiveup! Congrats on the new low.
Here's a few ideas:

If sausage or cheese doesn't bother you, try cooked sausage crumbles with some cream cheese in it (stir it up together after sausage is hot), a dash of black pepper and a yummo meal. You could also put a fried or boiled egg on top of it.

I don't eat fish so won't offer any of that lol. I use to eat mackerl patties years ago; so if you like those, that would be good with LC ketchup or just an egg yolk.

One thing I like is sometimes separate the egg whites from the yolks. Take some bits of meat (or without meat), add in some sauteed veggies like green, red and green peppers finely chopped, and some onion, blend with meat/put in bowl and set to one side. Whip your eggs together, light salt and yes light black pepper. I found that using Pam type spray or oil, not butter, makes the egg whites flow, er spread out better and will be easier to flip over whole, or fold, however you like it. Put the veggies/and or meat either in the mix or on top after it is almost done. White cheese is best with this if you want cheese. Top with a little salsa and you have a scrumptuous meal.

Save the yolks for a scramble. Add cheese, your favorite spices, a dash of liquid like H/H or Cream, some black pepper; meat or no meat and you have another meal. I will do this ever few days, save the whites for one meal and the yolks for another. It breaks it up, cuts a few calories and you feel like your getting something different.

Also if you like poached eggs, you can separate the whites from the yolks also and have two different meals or just use for snacks with a little butter or pepper on them, or a light cream sauce *Low carb version: Use an ounce or so of Cream or H/H, a pat of butter and a pat of cream cheese, a sprinkle of dry parmesean, dash of pepper, simmer and you have cream sauce).

Deviled eggs with mini meat patties are great. Sliders (try ground turkey and beef together with your favorite spices) with any type of eggs are good. Or just dash of some homemade sauce, or a quarter piece of cheese, a pat of mayo & sprinkle of mustard. Make you smash bowls (couple of chopped or grated eggs with say mayo or butter, with or without meat, a few green olives, whatever you want in it, and it can be warm or cold; kinda like an egg salad, but a little different.)

Hope these ideas help. Good luck and Happy Sailing in September. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_el View Post

Good luck
Hey kitty; smart doing I don't like the fakebars, as I call them. Too much junk in them. Heck might as well eat full flavor ones. lol.

A huge hi to every one else. Hope you're all doing well. Have a great upcoming weekend. Mae
Old 09-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

NVRG: here's a partial list of menu ideas I posted in there Meat/Eggs forum back in July/August I believe. It' where I also hang out. Hope this helps. Mae
** Hope this listing helps anyone. Some of my own menus I've done in the past weeks/months (might be similar to others, lol, might not, but what I've had and like) These can be used or modified to make it work for your plan or needs. I posted some menus/meals and recipes in the July Thread also (ME/Stillmans). Take care & happy WOE-ing all, Mae:

----------
Breakfast: 1/2 cup low-fat Cottage cheese w/meat/boiled egg, or alone
Lunch: Deli rollups w/mayo/mustard, olives
Dinner: Buttered chicken bowl with pepper, or Spicy Oven Chicken
Snack: 2 boiled eggs, olives, bit of mayo
-------------
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Thighs: slow roast them with olive oil and sea salt & chili or cayenne pepper (Cayenne Blend) at a very low temp. for a couple of hours. Moist inside and crispy outside. Freeze some back for a meal for the following week.
-----------------
Other meal ideas (more below):
Egg drop or egg/chicken soup.
Hard Boiled egg w/cheese stick or CS & piece of meat.
1-Egg white omelet with steakuum.
Egg yolks scramble w/cheese or meat.
Poached eggs w/butter/pepper.
Cheeseburger casserole pie or Cordon Bleu
Fried Egg with hamburger, sausage, or turkey burger.
Scrambled eggs w/salsa, with or w/o meat.
Meat, egg, cheese plate, easy condiments.
Sautéed veggies with meat and/or eggs cooked to taste.
Boiled Eggs & Tomato,
Any lean meats & HB egg (up to 6), eat enough to satiate. Can spice with pepper and/or cumin, baked or Pam-fried only.

Cook ground beef with some chili powder and a little bit of onions and garlic, and mix that with eggs for a breakfast

Microwave scrambled eggs in mug; beat 1-2 eggs, add a little H/H, a slice of cheese, some spices, meat &/or veggies; then spray a coffee mug with butter or pam, nuke on 2 minutes, stirring half way.
------------------------
Low Calorie/Low Carb Menus

Breakfast: 2.2 Carbs, 255 Calories
2 Eggs, (150 Calories, 1.2 Carbs), Pinch of Pepper
1/2 cup Spinach, finely chopped (5 Calories, 1 Carb)
1 TBSP Butter (100 Calories, 0 Carbs)

Lunch: 145 Calories, .6 Carbs
1 scrambled egg w/ 1/2 TBSP mayo, sprinkle of tumeric & pepper,
1 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese (15 Calories, 0 Carbs)

Dinner: (1.6 Carbs, 164 Calories)
1 Poached Egg, (75 Calories, .6 Carb)
1 Piece Meat, Pinch of Pepper, dash mustard
1/2 TBSP salsa (4 Calories, 1 Carb)
(1 oz Beef 60 Calories, 1 oz Chicken 55, sausage 85)

(Daily Carbs 4.4, Daily Calories 564)
---------------------
Meal: 1 sausage patty 1 poached egg 210; 1 HB w/pepper 80; 1 bacon 1 cheese 180; 2 scrambled eggs w/butter 205: 675

Meal: 1 bowl Egg soup 225, 2 ck mix w/mustard 245, 2 pieces Chicken w/2 fried eggs 455; 1 HB egg w/1/2 cheese & 1/4 TBSP mayo 195: 1,120

Meal: 2 poached eggs w/salsa 185; chicken/egg/mayo smash 265;
1 boiled egg with mayo 105; 1 cheese stick/or 1 oz 100: 655

Meal: 2 bacon 2 fried eggs 250; 1 hamburger cheese/mayo/mustard 350;
2 sausages w/mayo & cheese slice 410; 1HB mayo/pickles 125: 1,135
-------------------------
Old 09-13-2013, 06:32 AM   #173
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Wish2BThinner
Stats: 22?/184.5/140 height 5' 7.5"
WOE: Lean Meat/Vegitables
Start Date: Restart August 8, 2013
While I am thrilled to be out of the 200's, the way I got there hasn't been fun. My stomache hasn't been the same since last Friday. So everything I eat results in cramps, and goes right through me. So, needless to say I'm eating very little.

Not sure what to do. In the past I would eat a BRAT diet (Banana's, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast)

8/26 - 209
8/27 - 208
8/28 - 206
8/29 - 204.5
8/30 - 203.5
8/31 - 204.5
9/01 - 205
9/02 - 203
9/03 - 204
9/04 - 203.5
9/05 - 202.5
9/11 - 201
9/12 - 200
9/13 - 198
Wish2BThinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #174
Senior LCF Member

Still up a tad from wine night the other night. But went right back on plan so a day or 2 and that should be back off then on to a new low. Wine nights are fun but the time it takes afterwards to get the water weight/ bloat back off is insane. Its like giving up 4-5 days that I could have been losing. I guess it will just take me longer to get to goal, and I guess thats okay too.

No plans for the weekend. Stay on plan and drink my water.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #175

Quote:
Still up a tad from wine night the other night. But went right back on plan so a day or 2 and that should be back off then on to a new low. Wine nights are fun but the time it takes afterwards to get the water weight/ bloat back off is insane. Its like giving up 4-5 days that I could have been losing. I guess it will just take me longer to get to goal, and I guess thats okay too.

No plans for the weekend. Stay on plan and drink my water.
I love my wine too. And yes, it takes days to get that off because when I drink, I eat. I want to find a way to have it all. lol

Cooked a whole bird in the crock pot. Will need another tomorrow. So delish and moist. Plus it makes me broth I can freeze.

Busy weekend so take care all
Old 09-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I made a zucchini pizza crust today. It totally fixed my pizza craving and it was 23 carbs for the whole pizza! I only had 1 piece though because it was very cheesy
How do you make you pizza?

I have made one before that is nearly 0 carbs. first get a small pan an put in some mozzarella. Crisp and flip and then put on a small amount of tomato sauce with some garlic and oregano. You can put your meats either in the cheese while cooking the crust or on the top. No veggies unless a tiny bit of low carb ones. It is sooooo good. you could also throw on some parmesian to top is off
Old 09-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

well I'm back on plan after a major departure. I actually have been back up to 177 and then I avoided the black box for a while and today got on and I'm down to 172
Old 09-14-2013, 04:38 AM   #178
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: idioglossic
Stats: 179/148/140 5'2"
WOE: Stillmans, low carb, low fat, low sodium, 2 meals
Start Date: August 29, 2004/Restart July 28, 2013

09.10.13 ~ 151
09.11.13 ~ 150
09.12.13 ~ 149
09.13.13 ~ 149
09.14.13 ~ 148

Wish2BeThin for getting into Onederland
idioglossic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:30 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Woohoo new low. Feel like I am going strong again. So hope the next week will be a great one for losses. No plans for the weekend other than excercise and nascar and football. Drink my water and get good rest. Had cucumber again yesterday think I am going to keep doing it. And have lemon in my water but thats it for tweaks, pure stillmans otherwise. Will check back later, man am I glad I remembered Stillmans, those ssslllooowww losses were really gettin me down.

Start ~ 9/5~ 230.2

9/6 ~ 229.4
9/7 ~ 229.4
9/8 ~ 228.6
9/10 ~ 227.4
9/11 ~ 227
9/12 ~ 228
9/13 ~ did not weigh
9/14 ~ 226.2
Old 09-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish2BThinner View Post
While I am thrilled to be out of the 200's, the way I got there hasn't been fun. My stomache hasn't been the same since last Friday. So everything I eat results in cramps, and goes right through me. So, needless to say I'm eating very little.

Not sure what to do. In the past I would eat a BRAT diet (Banana's, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast)

8/26 - 209
8/27 - 208
8/28 - 206
8/29 - 204.5
8/30 - 203.5
8/31 - 204.5
9/01 - 205
9/02 - 203
9/03 - 204
9/04 - 203.5
9/05 - 202.5
9/11 - 201
9/12 - 200
9/13 - 198
eek, the get fat diet, yikes.......move far away from that one.

WTG on the losses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
well I'm back on plan after a major departure. I actually have been back up to 177 and then I avoided the black box for a while and today got on and I'm down to 172
go you

Quote:
Woohoo new low. Feel like I am going strong again. So hope the next week will be a great one for losses. No plans for the weekend other than excercise and nascar and football. Drink my water and get good rest. Had cucumber again yesterday think I am going to keep doing it. And have lemon in my water but thats it for tweaks, pure stillmans otherwise. Will check back later, man am I glad I remembered Stillmans, those ssslllooowww losses were really gettin me down.

Start ~ 9/5~ 230.2

9/6 ~ 229.4
9/7 ~ 229.4
9/8 ~ 228.6
9/10 ~ 227.4
9/11 ~ 227
9/12 ~ 228
9/13 ~ did not weigh
9/14 ~ 226.2
slow and steady wins the race!

great day y'all!