Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starzmom View Post
So I re-read the Stillman book and decided to do a week of Stillman. I'll break this with veggies next Sunday and then decide if I'm doing another week of Stills or switch to Atkins.

My meals will be eggs, chicken breast and lean hamburger patties,

Happy Stillman's losing to everyone!
Starzmom; I think it's ok to switch it up like that, especially if it works for you. Good luck. Have a nice week. Mae

NOW for a bit of Humor, had to share this: (I posted it in the other stillmans thread, but wasn't sure everyone got to see it. )
TO ALL: Proud of everyone for their losses and words here, thank you all, for sharing. Sorry been away a few days. Had to catch up and read everyone's words. Posted this in other thread too that I read/sign in to, M/E. Rooting for you all. NOW for a bit of HUMOR:

This is quoted from the August 2013 issue of Seniorific News. I can't take credit for it, but had to share this bit of humor from it. It was sent in by a reader of the publication.

"I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner! I use the shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: For Extra Body and Volume." No wonder I've been gaining weight!
Well! I've gotten rid of that shampoo and am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads, "Dissolves Fat that is otherwise difficult to Remove." Problem solved.

Now if losing weight could really be that easy and simple. We'd all take more showers. LOL> Hope you enjoyed. Happy life, laughter and losses to you all. Mae

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Starzmom; I think it's ok to switch it up like that, especially if it works for you. Good luck. Have a nice week. Mae

NOW for a bit of Humor, had to share this: (I posted it in the other stillmans thread, but wasn't sure everyone got to see it. )
TO ALL: Proud of everyone for their losses and words here, thank you all, for sharing. Sorry been away a few days. Had to catch up and read everyone's words. Posted this in other thread too that I read/sign in to, M/E. Rooting for you all. NOW for a bit of HUMOR:

This is quoted from the August 2013 issue of Seniorific News. I can't take credit for it, but had to share this bit of humor from it. It was sent in by a reader of the publication.

"I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner! I use the shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: For Extra Body and Volume." No wonder I've been gaining weight!
Well! I've gotten rid of that shampoo and am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads, "Dissolves Fat that is otherwise difficult to Remove." Problem solved.

Now if losing weight could really be that easy and simple. We'd all take more showers. LOL> Hope you enjoyed. Happy life, laughter and losses to you all. Mae
Hehehe..why didn't I think of that! Duh!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Hey guys! Today is my first day back at school and all of the friends I made last year chose different majors so I am all alone and bored and when I am bored I eat so I had a good low carb lunch and now I am writing to the Internet universe so I don't screw it up!

I have been bad these last few weeks and I am here with my tail between my legs and head hanging low cuz I gained 5 lbs
Old 08-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Mae, too funny!!!!!!!!!

Mar, pull on those combat boots!

Still sick but not nearly as bad.......day six on amoxycillin........

Had to bury a furbaby yesterday......a bad night here on the ranch.........

Mim, please check in, blessings your way........

"Thank you, Father, for another day on planet Earth, through Jesus I pray.' -Phil Robertson
Old 08-28-2013, 07:45 AM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shenue
Stats: 280/216/150
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat/Moderate Calories
Hello everyone. Haven't been here much lately. I hope everyone is doing well. I am fighting some illness but still trying to stay low carb. Down a few more pounds. Not as much as I'd like, but hey...I'll take it. :-) hugs to all

Last edited by shenue; 08-28-2013 at 07:48 AM..
Old 08-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #96
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenue View Post
Hello everyone. Haven't been here much lately. I hope everyone is doing well. I am fighting some illness but still trying to stay low carb. Down a few more pounds. Not as much as I'd like, but hey...I'll take it. :-) hugs to all
Hi Shenue, glad you lost some. Hope you feel better soon. Take care, I'll see you and everyone in the September thread.

Hi CCG, dang it get well!!!! Hi Mar and all else, hope all are doing good. See ya in September thread. Mae
Old 08-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi Shen! Mae!

well, my SD called today and it turns out everyone down in Conn. has had this eight week cold thing! DH's ex is fighting it now and they've done the Zpack, Ct scan, etc. and it's still there! Then she found out her employer cancelled her health insurance!

So I found out about olive leaf extract which has antiviral properties and has even shown to help fight HIV and hepatitis! Ordered some today, good to have on hand because dontcha know winter starts up here the day after Labor day and I don't want to be sick until spring!

and the good news, someone made an offer on Mom's property which she accepted, so we should be closing on that in mid October then it's house hunting in Florida time, yay!

DH never thought it would happen and now he's looking at all his crap and is like OMG how are we ever gonna move it all? LMAO
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hi Shen! Mae!

well, my SD called today and it turns out everyone down in Conn. has had this eight week cold thing! DH's ex is fighting it now and they've done the Zpack, Ct scan, etc. and it's still there! Then she found out her employer cancelled her health insurance!

So I found out about olive leaf extract which has antiviral properties and has even shown to help fight HIV and hepatitis! Ordered some today, good to have on hand because dontcha know winter starts up here the day after Labor day and I don't want to be sick until spring!

and the good news, someone made an offer on Mom's property which she accepted, so we should be closing on that in mid October then it's house hunting in Florida time, yay!

DH never thought it would happen and now he's looking at all his crap and is like OMG how are we ever gonna move it all? LMAO
Big LOL on the DH's crap. Yeah on the good news. Hope all of you get better. Missed ya. See you in the September thread. Take care.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #99
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thanks, Mae. Time sure flies. Have a great day y'all!
Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 AM   #100
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Hey y'all - I'll see you in September! CC - will you put up the new board in the morning?
Old 08-31-2013, 08:43 AM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
So I was reading US Weekly this am and there was an article on Kate Middletons baby weight 'melting off' and all she does is breast feed and do yoga. I'm sure she is back to eating Dukan style
Old 08-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Hey y'all - I'll see you in September! CC - will you put up the new board in the morning?
Mim there's a September thread started already. Hugs and glad to see you again. Mae
Old 08-31-2013, 01:31 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
So I was reading US Weekly this am and there was an article on Kate Middletons baby weight 'melting off' and all she does is breast feed and do yoga. I'm sure she is back to eating Dukan style
LOL probably Krissy. Missed ya. Come post in the September thread sometime. I have company over this weekend, but will be back online Monday or Tuesday. Good luck on your woe. Mae
Old 08-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Ugh I posted this is the sept thread but maybe you guys have some suggestions I have been good maintaining my weight until these last few weeks mostly last week...

Any one have any suggestions on how to not stress eat? When I am sad you can't force me to eat but when I am stressed I can't stay away from food! and now the stress eating is stressing me out! Is there a supplement or anything that helps reduce stress? I have been trying to exercise and I enjoy it but its not helping beat the stress
Closed Thread