Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kitty_el
WOE: JUDDD - EOD/STILLMANS :)
Start Date: June 2013
How much weight can you lose in 21 days?

Hi everyone, I am new to Stillmans, I am currently doing JUDDD and have lost about 15lb's in 6ish weeks. I love JUDDD/IF and will definetely go back to this WOE but I want something that will help me lose 10lb's in 3 weeks.
I have done a lot of reading around and I think this seems like a good plan.

Just out of interest what is the most anyone has lost in 21 days (3 weeks)?

I am very excited to start this WOE - Just got back from shopping and picked up some chicken, tuna and other lean meats
kitty_el is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Collegegal
Stats: 180/165/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: July 23rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_el View Post
Hi everyone, I am new to Stillmans, I am currently doing JUDDD and have lost about 15lb's in 6ish weeks. I love JUDDD/IF and will definetely go back to this WOE but I want something that will help me lose 10lb's in 3 weeks.
I have done a lot of reading around and I think this seems like a good plan.

Just out of interest what is the most anyone has lost in 21 days (3 weeks)?

I am very excited to start this WOE - Just got back from shopping and picked up some chicken, tuna and other lean meats
From what I understand 15 lbs in 3 weeks is doable. If you stick to plan you should be able to lose an average of 5lbs per week. However if you cheat from what I understand your basically putting yourself 2 days behind. I'm new here but that's what I've basically taken from all the information I've read.
Collegegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegegal View Post
From what I understand 15 lbs in 3 weeks is doable. If you stick to plan you should be able to lose an average of 5lbs per week. However if you cheat from what I understand your basically putting yourself 2 days behind. I'm new here but that's what I've basically taken from all the information I've read.
Thank you for your reply collegegal, 15lb's would be great - I just hope I can stay on track, I think I am going to take things one day at a time - 21 days seems more doable than 3 weeks lol.

Are you doing Stillmans? what are your goals?
Old 07-28-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Thank you for your reply collegegal, 15lb's would be great - I just hope I can stay on track, I think I am going to take things one day at a time - 21 days seems more doable than 3 weeks lol.

Are you doing Stillmans? what are your goals?
I just started stillman's actually, I spent last week mainly reading and researching. I did stick to the diet last week as well. I had more of an Atkins day yesterday. I'm planning about one cheat day a week basically where I just add in vegetables. If I want the occasional treat I'll most likely have it. Ideally I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs total. As far as excercize goes I probably won't do anything outside of walking.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Did you lose much last week?

I was just reading : The 24 day hardcore Stillman's diet and one of the woman posting there managed to lose 55lb in just 2 months. So quick weight loss does seem achievable on this WOE
Old 07-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Tuesday will be my full one week and it looks like I've lost 11.5 lbs.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Really that is fantastic!!! well done
I hope I have similar results, good luck for the next week. Please report back and let me know how you get on.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
I'm in! Still mans works but you have to be super strict. I have a little over 4 weeks and I'd love to lose 12-15lbs. I was planning on doing still man/dukan style m+e. No bacon and no cheese except for TOM if I absolutely need it.
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I'm in! Still mans works but you have to be super strict. I have a little over 4 weeks and I'd love to lose 12-15lbs. I was planning on doing still man/dukan style m+e. No bacon and no cheese except for TOM if I absolutely need it.
Yay!! I am definitely up for a challenge - I need to lose around 10lb for a wedding.
I am planning on doing very strict stillman's - lean chicken, eggs and tuna. I did meat & eggs a few months ago and lost 7lb's in about a week but felt so sick from the high fat I had to stop - I will do better this time!!!!

Good luck
Old 07-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: deborahlh
Stats: 210/187/145
WOE: JUDDD
Count me in too! I have a vacation in about 51/2 weeks and would like to lose as many lbs as possible. Been on Stillman's almost a week and down 6lbs so far! I have done Atkins for quite awhile but stopped losing because I wasn't weighing portions, using too much cream and cheese, and making too many lc desserts.
I am actually loving the strict limits of this (so far anyway). There really isn't any wiggle room.
deborahlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: deborahlh
Stats: 210/187/145
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
WOW that is awesome!
deborahlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Do u mind me asking how much you weigh? I only ask to see if that's realistic results for me. Thx
Old 07-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Hey Kris! Yes I'm stalking you now.

Hi Deb, Collegegal, & Kitty.

I'm gonna join you all. I have a 10 week challenge to lose 40-50 lbs, which puts the goal by Oct 3. Started it July 22, so Stillman's will be part of it. I LC like everyone else, but my way. I do like some variety, so use Atkins, Stillmans, M/E for guidelines, did lots of research on LC plus tried different things, so know what works for me. I'm here to support ya all. Good luck and have a great week. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Hey Kris! Yes I'm stalking you now.

Hi Deb, Collegegal, & Kitty.

I'm gonna join you all. I have a 10 week challenge to lose 40-50 lbs, which puts the goal by Oct 3. Started it July 22, so Stillman's will be part of it. I LC like everyone else, but my way. I do like some variety, so use Atkins, Stillmans, M/E for guidelines, did lots of research on LC plus tried different things, so know what works for me. I'm here to support ya all. Good luck and have a great week. Mae
I feel the same as you mae my plan is. Hodge podge of all my lc know how, but I'm going to aim for lower fat bc that's when I stopped bloating and felt the best. I have some amazing smoked chicken from our BBQ this weekend so I'm looking forward to using that up the next few days. It's almost August 1st how insane!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #15
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Do u mind me asking how much you weigh? I only ask to see if that's realistic results for me. Thx
Kris- I started at 183 and have gotten down to 171.5 now that is with clothes on so I could probably take another 3 lbs off of that... Maybe? I'll see what the unclothed weight is on Tuesday when my full week is up.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:08 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Hey everyone, so today is day one of my 21 day challenge, I am feeling good so far. I have only drank black coffee, may have some HB eggs in a bit.

Good luck
Old 07-29-2013, 03:31 AM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Good morning!

My day has begun. I hate having to be awake this early. I get up at 5:30 on work days. I had 3 hard boiled eggs and only ate one of the yolks. I already got about half a mile of a walk in. 1 glass of water down 7 more to go.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good morning!

My day has begun. I hate having to be awake this early. I get up at 5:30 on work days. I had 3 hard boiled eggs and only ate one of the yolks. I already got about half a mile of a walk in. 1 glass of water down 7 more to go.
Where do you live collegegal? I live in the UK so its 12pm here - I am just eating some lunch (turkey breast).
I am not working at the minute, I had a baby 5 months ago so I am on maternity leave till Nov which means I can get out and do lots of walking
Old 07-29-2013, 04:33 AM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Where do you live collegegal? I live in the UK so its 12pm here - I am just eating some lunch (turkey breast).
I am not working at the minute, I had a baby 5 months ago so I am on maternity leave till Nov which means I can get out and do lots of walking
I live in Michigan (Detroit area) to be specific. The last few days have been quite chilly! It's only 59 degrees currently.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:00 AM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: idioglossic
Stats: 179/148/140 5'2"
WOE: Stillmans, low carb, low fat, low sodium, 2 meals
Start Date: August 29, 2004/Restart July 28, 2013
I am in, I want to lose 15lbs in 21 days! Starting with QWL for as long as I can stand it and then I will move to what they call Inches Off Stillmans. . . time to climb out of the fat!
idioglossic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:46 AM   #21
Junior LCF Member

Yay more people to join in!
Old 07-29-2013, 05:52 AM   #22
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: SkinnyNikki
Stats: 198.5/192/130
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Sept 2012
HI all wow amazing losses!

I am in too I am going away this friday, have been on/off low carb for a few weeks but recently went off due to injury. I want to shed a few #s and some water weight before my vaca, but when i get back will be strict I wish i had joined in here earlier before my vaca but i guess its better now then never!
SkinnyNikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Hey there idioglossic & SkinnyNikki - glad you can join us, it will be really interesting to see how much everyone loses in 21 days.
I weighed myself this morning (I really didn't want but I thought I better for the most accurate results)
I am doing well so far today I have only had some turkey breast and 2 boiled eggs - haven't drank enough water though!!
The real challenge will be this evening when my other half gets back from work - he always tries to tempt me lol
Old 07-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member

So day one is almost over for me - its 9pm here in England.

Today has been okay - I have eaten : some turkey breast, 2 HB eggs, tin of tuna (mixed with a little bit of mayo - I had nothing else and couldn't face it dry) a chicken breast & lots of water!!

I am feeling hungry and a bit sick but think these are to be expected. I am looking forward to tomorrow and losing weight!!!

Only 20 more days to go!!!!

How has everyone else got on? What have you all eaten?
Old 07-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

QUOTE=krissakris;16534956]I feel the same as you mae my plan is. Hodge podge of all my lc know how, but I'm going to aim for lower fat bc that's when I stopped bloating and felt the best. I have some amazing smoked chicken from our BBQ this weekend so I'm looking forward to using that up the next few days. It's almost August 1st how insane![/QUOTE]

[I want BBQ. Darn you, KrisKris.
LL. Glad we're similar. I lub da BBQ. I do lower fat too, but like I've mentioned numerous times, a little for flavor, pleasure and satiation. August is just getting here too quick, right? darn!
You can do this gal. You better, or I'll stalk you all over this board.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
So day one is almost over for me - its 9pm here in England.

Today has been okay - I have eaten : some turkey breast, 2 HB eggs, tin of tuna (mixed with a little bit of mayo - I had nothing else and couldn't face it dry) a chicken breast & lots of water!!

I am feeling hungry and a bit sick but think these are to be expected. I am looking forward to tomorrow and losing weight!!!

Only 20 more days to go!!!!

How has everyone else got on? What have you all eaten?
Good going Kitty, I hope the sickiness passes soon.
Do eat some mayo with Tuna, it needs it! Don't stress on that factor. A little on chicken is good too. However, try that mixed with a tiny bit of mustard and you have a good sauce too. Also, a different way to do chichen (breast, thigh or shredded meat), is just add some of it shredded to a skillet with some butter and pepper. It is awesome, even the next day.

I sometimes cook, bake or roast in my oven on very low heat, a whole chicken and then debone it and pack it shredded in snack bags (usually get 8-12 meals from it for just me); then I warm some up in a skillet with butter (oil/seasalt blend at times) and put some pepper or whatever herb/spice I'm in the mood for, and a meal so tasty, I don't mind having seconds. You'll get use to doing less too when you find satifying meals. Mae
I have a doc of meal ideas if you need one. Let me know, send PM. Mae
Old 07-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Idioglossic!! We're glad to have you. This is a great group of supportive people. Good luck. mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by idioglossic View Post
I am in, I want to lose 15lbs in 21 days! Starting with QWL for as long as I can stand it and then I will move to what they call Inches Off Stillmans. . . time to climb out of the fat!
Old 07-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyNikki View Post
HI all wow amazing losses!

I am in too I am going away this friday, have been on/off low carb for a few weeks but recently went off due to injury. I want to shed a few #s and some water weight before my vaca, but when i get back will be strict I wish i had joined in here earlier before my vaca but i guess its better now then never!
Nikki. Hope you have a good vacation. Hey, you're trying, don't be down on yourself!! you can do this. Glad you joined us! Take care. Mae
Old 07-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey there idioglossic & SkinnyNikki - glad you can join us, it will be really interesting to see how much everyone loses in 21 days.
I weighed myself this morning (I really didn't want but I thought I better for the most accurate results)
I am doing well so far today I have only had some turkey breast and 2 boiled eggs - haven't drank enough water though!!
The real challenge will be this evening when my other half gets back from work - he always tries to tempt me lol
Some men can be so tempting, can't they/!?. lol. Hey just tease him back and say you're doing it for both of ya! Good on the walking and menu. I peek occasionally too, but mostly just once a week weigh in. Remember though the clothing helps too. My clothes are getting looser on me and I am happy about that. And drink the water or I'll tell on you. Mae
Old 07-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yay more people to join in!
That's right CG and more people to lovingly tease...er yeah I mean be supportive of