Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #241
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Callianna
Anonymousity, that is so exciting that you've lost so much and heading back down into numbers you haven't seen in a long time! Rooting for you!

Calli
Callianna is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BBare
Stats: (210/ 139 /125) 5'9.5
WOE: LOW FAT/ LC for wt loss, Atkins~Mnt VERY LOW CARBS
CALI, TRISH, DO NOT BEAT UR'S UP!~ LIFE HAPPENS.

Great thing that it won't mentally derail you for another week, month, year. It is just water wt. that you are now experiencing on the scale. one day of clean eats and your golden. Your Glycogen stores are still depleted after 4 or so days in Ketosis. JUST DON'T JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON FURTHER

Looking at the big picture will always win the race. So what you had a bad day. When the end of the month rolls around, you will still be a BIG FAT LOSER, if you work the program.

Next time, cheat but do it wisely. Have a skinny margie, have celery and salsa get a side order of skinless ckn breast and enjoy. It will do less damage.

Trust me, I know all the in's and out's.

Hang touch, gals. We are doing this thang!

WTG ANYN. SO PROUD OF YOU!

I went to try on clothes today. I'm in my size but, I DO NOT LOOK GOOD! I've lost 12 lbs. this month and still need to go another 15 looks like. ARGH. Oh well, one more month.

Also, I gotta workout! I haven't been working out for 6 months and boy oh boy, I am loosey goosey.

HUGS FOR NOW
BBare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Annonym, can you please post your meals for us? Including your beverages.

Thnks, doll
Old 08-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Day 20 and im down 17 pounds!

Now I'm 170...... its been SO long since I've been in the 160's, but I should be seeing a new decade this upcoming week! I'm thrilled with my losses so far!

Oh, I lost a pound since yesterday, but I ate off plan. I had dreamfields for dinner. It was my off plan day of the week.
WTG ANONY!!!Fantastic Loss. So proud of you. Last week was a 8.8 for me and I'm hoping for at least half that on my next weigh in, wed. Take care and keep up the great work, you should be thrilled. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBare View Post
CALI, TRISH, DO NOT BEAT UR'S UP!~ LIFE HAPPENS.

Great thing that it won't mentally derail you for another week, month, year. It is just water wt. that you are now experiencing on the scale. one day of clean eats and your golden. Your Glycogen stores are still depleted after 4 or so days in Ketosis. JUST DON'T JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON FURTHER

Looking at the big picture will always win the race. So what you had a bad day. When the end of the month rolls around, you will still be a BIG FAT LOSER, if you work the program.

Next time, cheat but do it wisely. Have a skinny margie, have celery and salsa get a side order of skinless ckn breast and enjoy. It will do less damage.

Trust me, I know all the in's and out's.

Hang touch, gals. We are doing this thang!

WTG ANYN. SO PROUD OF YOU!

I went to try on clothes today. I'm in my size but, I DO NOT LOOK GOOD! I've lost 12 lbs. this month and still need to go another 15 looks like. ARGH. Oh well, one more month.

Also, I gotta workout! I haven't been working out for 6 months and boy oh boy, I am loosey goosey.

HUGS FOR NOW
Agree with Bbare. Don't beat yourself up, you'll lose it ladies; so don't lose it cause you're not losing, lol. You can do it BB. Proud of you all. Mae

------------------- NOW for a bit of Humor, had to share this:
TO ALL: Proud of everyone for their losses and words here, thank you all, for sharing. Sorry been away a few days. Had to catch up and read everyone's words. Posted this in other thread too that I read/sign in to, M/E. Rooting for you all. NOW for a bit of HUMOR:

This is quoted from the August 2013 issue of Seniorific News. I can't take credit for it, but had to share this bit of humor from it. It was sent in by a reader of the publication.

"I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner! I use the shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: For Extra Body and Volume." No wonder I've been gaining weight!
Well! I've gotten rid of that shampoo and am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads, "Dissolves Fat that is otherwise difficult to Remove." Problem solved.

Now if losing weight could really be that easy and simple. We'd all take more showers. LOL> Hope you enjoyed. Happy life, laughter and losses to you all. Mae

Last edited by maepowers; 08-24-2013 at 09:15 PM..
Old 08-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 183.0/176.0/135 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: May 27, 2014 (restart)
I tend to eat the same foods over and over again. (I have a feeling that after I transition to another plan I'll never want to see another egg again!) Well on this WOE I guess we all do! What I meant is that I get into a habit and can just eat the same foods over and over again and that's all I want.

One meal is...

Omelet made with 2 eggs, laughing cow light cheese, and 99% fat free ground turkey. My favorite laughing cow flavor for omelets is sun dried tomato. One omelet has around 250 calories. (I estimate my calories for the day because it helps me keep on track.) Sometimes I substitute lean Ham instead of turkey and use Swiss laughing cow light. (I figure that Ham is ok because pigs have been bred to be leaner over the years and its been 40ish years since the stillmans plan was developed... That, and my Ham is a lot leaner than a lot of lamb and beef which is allowed.)

Another meal is...

Omelet made with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of laughing cow. About 210 calories. I make these when I'm sick of ground turkey!

Another meal is...

3 eggs and 3 slices of turkey bacon. About 310 calories. (is turkey bacon allowed? My losses got better after I started eating it...?)

Another meal is...

Tuna patties made with tuna, French onion laughing cow light, onion powder and horseradish sauce. I put them in a pan and brown them. About 275 calories.

Another meal is...

2 pieces of salmon grilled on my George foreman with dill. About 280 calories.

A snack is...

1/2ish cup of fat free cottage cheese.

If I have the turkey bacon one day, I don't have any cheese to keep my carbs very low. If I have cheese, I won't have the turkey bacon. So if my carbs are a bit higher, I keep my fat lower, and vice versa.

Lately I've been sticking to the meals with eggs. Eggs, eggs and more eggs! Sometimes I'll slip in some chicken, but that's about it. I'm going to stick to eating this way until my losses stop (hopefully they won't!)

Oh, and I put lemon in my water. That's all I drink.

Currently detoxing due to numerous food sensitivities.

Gluten, yeast, & soy free!

Last edited by Anonymousity; 08-24-2013 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: added more
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #247
Senior LCF Member

MAE, you crack me up! WTGGG on the 8.8 for the week. ROCK ON MOMMA Thats amazeballs!!!

This WOE is like Xmas. We get presents every day. It's so much fun.

Okay, confession time. I am totally addicted to sugar free Monsters, and Rockstars. I drink like 3 a day. This is NOT GOOD!!!! Help me...

Thanks, Anony! I appreciate your taking the time to write that all out~ I literally eat ckn, ckn and more ckn. I have to shack it up a bit more. Tonight, I'm gonna make an omlette. When I lost most of my wt. I only at egg whites with Laughing Cow Cheese. They are carbie but the lack of fat gets the job done.

Hope all had a wonderful weekend.

Weekend. I'm excited to hear from everyone else!
Old 08-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #248
Senior LCF Member

I'm still at 170 today so my official 21 day loss is 17 pounds!

I'm going back to my strict eggs and turkey bacon for a few days. I'm sick of ground turkey, I'm sick of tuna, and I'm out of salmon. I lost pretty well the few days I ate only these two things.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #249
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: time2change
Stats: 5'2 172/hoping for 110
WOE: JUDDD ???
Start Date: April 2014
Way to go anon!!! You will be at goal in no time.
time2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #250
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Callianna
Hi all... I have a question for all of you. I LOVE the effectiveness of Stillman's, but looking ahead at my calendar, it's going to be a challenge to do any more than a few days at a time without having a meal off plan. (Helping my daughter move, upcoming business travel and dinners, social gatherings, and a vacation.) I know Dr. Stillman says "not a bite of anything else!" so do you think I should just scrap the whole idea of doing any Stillman, or can Stillman days interspersed with necessary social/business meals still have a positive impact?

Thanks...

Calli

Last edited by Callianna; 08-25-2013 at 10:23 PM..
Callianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MaryN
Stats: 124.6/118.8/108.4
WOE: CAD/BB
Start Date: 1/4/14
Quote:
I'm still at 170 today so my official 21 day loss is 17 pounds!

I'm going back to my strict eggs and turkey bacon for a few days. I'm sick of ground turkey, I'm sick of tuna, and I'm out of salmon. I lost pretty well the few days I ate only these two things.
Yea for the 17 lbs!
MaryN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #252
Senior LCF Member

Good Morn

Its a rather good day!! I had a very busy few days, lots of social stuff but still show a little loss this am. I follow Stills strictly till the party and then do mostly Atkin but watch the amounts. I did allow myself some champagne on Sat. Weight up a bit yesterday am but I did eggs with a little ham late yesterday am and then a small amt of steak for dinner. Any time I show a loss after three social events is a good day!!!! Today is strict Stills till dinner, we have another social event this pm. Little worried about this one. They are serving brats and lots of carry in dishes. I plan to eat a little but mostly pretend to eat. These kind of event are the worst!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #253
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callianna View Post
Hi all... I have a question for all of you. I LOVE the effectiveness of Stillman's, but looking ahead at my calendar, it's going to be a challenge to do any more than a few days at a time without having a meal off plan. (Helping my daughter move, upcoming business travel and dinners, social gatherings, and a vacation.) I know Dr. Stillman says "not a bite of anything else!" so do you think I should just scrap the whole idea of doing any Stillman, or can Stillman days interspersed with necessary social/business meals still have a positive impact?

Thanks...

Calli
Hi calli,

Can you switch between Atkins and stilmans? I think that would still give you losses, just not as much as being on strict stillmans.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #254
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryN View Post
Its a rather good day!! I had a very busy few days, lots of social stuff but still show a little loss this am. I follow Stills strictly till the party and then do mostly Atkin but watch the amounts. I did allow myself some champagne on Sat. Weight up a bit yesterday am but I did eggs with a little ham late yesterday am and then a small amt of steak for dinner. Any time I show a loss after three social events is a good day!!!! Today is strict Stills till dinner, we have another social event this pm. Little worried about this one. They are serving brats and lots of carry in dishes. I plan to eat a little but mostly pretend to eat. These kind of event are the worst!

Mary,
Way to go on the loss. Small is the way I tend to lose. Just do your best tonight. I too will be out and will try as well. This weekend I am doing Atkins and some red cab wine. My last for awhile since my mom and I are doing a full stills month in Sept.

I am taking eggs to our outing today and will tackle dinner best I can.

Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #255
Senior LCF Member

Good for you, Mary! It is so impowering to know that you can be a bit slack and jump back on the wagon immediately and still show a loss.

Stevie R. I'm proud of you being prepared for the storm. This is a great idea to bring your stillies food with you. "Plan for success, don't wait for failure!"

Calie! Please hear what I am going to say with TLC I have to share something with you that will hopefully help you in your struggles to "stay the course." I share from personal experience and given that, I pray that my failings will somehow eliminate your having to "march around the saaaaammmmmme old mountain" year after year...UGHHH. So, here goes...

(This diet is all in the mind! It is a mind trick. You must stop looking into the future for possible distractions/excuses, land-minds and trip ups. SO WHAT that you have to move your daughter. Bring HB eggs, and ckn patties. All these, 'events' will soon pass away. Time marches on with or without you... Given that, you MUST remain lazer focused, otherwise your wt. will stay the same/or increase, and then where are you. DEFEATED, DISCOURAGED, and behind the 8 ball again. Look, at it this way... If you just stay the course these next 2 months, you will be 25 lbs. lighter for Thanksgiving. Can you imagine!!!??? Seriously, yo can do this. Just hold off till then and with your hard earned success, you can comb the Internet for the most decident LOW CARB SWEETS and enjoy!

I say, boohoo to the so called EVENTS. Look at these distractions and lies directly in the face and say, "I AM STRONGER THAN STUPID FOOD. I CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO MY MOUTH, I AM NOT WEAK AND POWERLESS OVER MY DESIRES, FOOD HAS NO CONTROL OVER ME, I CONTROL IT! 'SHUT UP FOOD, AND BODY, YOU OBEY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO HERE!' I RUN THIS SHIP AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME! I WILL GET INTO KILLER SHAPE ONCE AND FOR ALL BE DONE WITH THIS FAT SUIT, SO THERE!"

Party or not. Event or not. Food isn't the event, people are. Drink water and rise above the same old land minds that have derailed your life for years. Sometimes, we have to be brutally honest and stop our excuses. You either want it or not... I had to seriously have a sitdown-powwow with myself. I was messing around drinking alcohol, nibbling on crap here and there for a solid yr. and half. I still had 15 lbs. to go to get the baby wt. off and somehow I fell into the 'excuses rule' mode and I failed miserably. It hurt every ara of my life. JUST DO IT AND BE DONE WITH IT, is my hard and fast motto. I have a life to live and being miserable in my own skin has no place.

:j umpjoy:

There, this is my, "snap-out-of-it" message to me and to you! We really have to get violent with our commitment to success. Again, it's all in the mind. I say, LETS GET THIS PUPPY DONE, AND MOVE ON TO LIVING A LIFE OF FREEDOM FROM FAT JEANS, SWEAT PANTS, AND BAGGY SHIRTS.

IF WE KEEP OUR EYES PEELED ON THE GOAL, THE DAYS AND WEEKS JUST FLY BY AND NO DISTRACTION WILL DERAIL OUR SUCCESS.

XOXOXOXOXO WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS! Bruises and all.

Last edited by BBare; 08-26-2013 at 09:13 AM..
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #256
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TrishaLynn
Stats: (296) 273/239/170
WOE: Still's
Start Date: 8/15/13
Just here to say that the scale today was 254 !! Thursday will be 2 weeks so I could reach the 20 pounds before this Thursday so excited!!!! we're in the process of moving and the people left the other house in very trashy condition. took possession today so I've been busy over there washing wood floors and removing bags full of trash. it's a beautiful 5 bedroom almost 3000 square feet
looks to be cherry wood floors so yes might take some work but we're going to get it done. plus side I'm so busy that I don't want to eat I'm not hungry and I'm burning calories... Have a great day!! Bbare great advice! I know in 2 weeks I'm going to a wedding and plan on bring my own meal! Lol and last week when my in laws were down we went to Chinese!!!! I love it!!! I brought a bag of chicken and used a plate from the buffet. yes I got some looks and I explain to the waiter that I could not eat their food so everything went great. my husband and inlaws were shocked on how disciplined I was and I was really proud of myself for not being tempted.

Last edited by TrishaLynn; 08-26-2013 at 11:13 AM..
TrishaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #257
Senior LCF Member

BBare

Wow this is one powerful post. Thank you. You see I have been doing the same thing for the last year. Just sort of playing around with 15 lbs. You are right if I buckle down and get this last weight off then I can have a little treat if I get right back to whatever program I choose. I kept the weight for more than two years and then I let one more party, etc get the best of me. In fact I know when it all started and that is last fall. Gained some weight and it seemed like I couldn't get my real groove back. I had some irritating health issues that didn't help and some of them continue but I am much better and feel stronger about this woe than any other for awhile. if I just eat protein it is amazing how good I feel, esp mentally!!

Again I thank you for telling it like it is.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #258
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishaLynn View Post
Just here to say that the scale today was 254 !! Thursday will be 2 weeks so I could reach the 20 pounds before this Thursday so excited!!!! we're in the process of moving and the people left the other house in very trashy condition. took possession today so I've been busy over there washing wood floors and removing bags full of trash. it's a beautiful 5 bedroom almost 3000 square feet
looks to be cherry wood floors so yes might take some work but we're going to get it done. plus side I'm so busy that I don't want to eat I'm not hungry and I'm burning calories... Have a great day!! Bbare great advice! I know in 2 weeks I'm going to a wedding and plan on bring my own meal! Lol and last week when my in laws were down we went to Chinese!!!! I love it!!! I brought a bag of chicken and used a plate from the buffet. yes I got some looks and I explain to the waiter that I could not eat their food so everything went great. my husband and inlaws were shocked on how disciplined I was and I was really proud of myself for not being tempted.

Goodness. I am envious of you. Never would have the nerve to that at a restaurant. But I would say I wouldn't go to Chinese. I think you are in a wonderful place. Yeah you!
Old 08-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #259
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good for you, Mary! It is so impowering to know that you can be a bit slack and jump back on the wagon immediately and still show a loss.

Stevie R. I'm proud of you being prepared for the storm. This is a great idea to bring your stillies food with you. "Plan for success, don't wait for failure!"

Calie! Please hear what I am going to say with TLC I have to share something with you that will hopefully help you in your struggles to "stay the course." I share from personal experience and given that, I pray that my failings will somehow eliminate your having to "march around the saaaaammmmmme old mountain" year after year...UGHHH. So, here goes...

(This diet is all in the mind! It is a mind trick. You must stop looking into the future for possible distractions/excuses, land-minds and trip ups. SO WHAT that you have to move your daughter. Bring HB eggs, and ckn patties. All these, 'events' will soon pass away. Time marches on with or without you... Given that, you MUST remain lazer focused, otherwise your wt. will stay the same/or increase, and then where are you. DEFEATED, DISCOURAGED, and behind the 8 ball again. Look, at it this way... If you just stay the course these next 2 months, you will be 25 lbs. lighter for Thanksgiving. Can you imagine!!!??? Seriously, yo can do this. Just hold off till then and with your hard earned success, you can comb the Internet for the most decident LOW CARB SWEETS and enjoy!

I say, boohoo to the so called EVENTS. Look at these distractions and lies directly in the face and say, "I AM STRONGER THAN STUPID FOOD. I CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO MY MOUTH, I AM NOT WEAK AND POWERLESS OVER MY DESIRES, FOOD HAS NO CONTROL OVER ME, I CONTROL IT! 'SHUT UP FOOD, AND BODY, YOU OBEY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO HERE!' I RUN THIS SHIP AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME! I WILL GET INTO KILLER SHAPE ONCE AND FOR ALL BE DONE WITH THIS FAT SUIT, SO THERE!"

Party or not. Event or not. Food isn't the event, people are. Drink water and rise above the same old land minds that have derailed your life for years. Sometimes, we have to be brutally honest and stop our excuses. You either want it or not... I had to seriously have a sitdown-powwow with myself. I was messing around drinking alcohol, nibbling on crap here and there for a solid yr. and half. I still had 15 lbs. to go to get the baby wt. off and somehow I fell into the 'excuses rule' mode and I failed miserably. It hurt every ara of my life. JUST DO IT AND BE DONE WITH IT, is my hard and fast motto. I have a life to live and being miserable in my own skin has no place.

There, this is my, "snap-out-of-it" message to me and to you! We really have to get violent with our commitment to success. Again, it's all in the mind. I say, LETS GET THIS PUPPY DONE, AND MOVE ON TO LIVING A LIFE OF FREEDOM FROM FAT JEANS, SWEAT PANTS, AND BAGGY SHIRTS.

IF WE KEEP OUR EYES PEELED ON THE GOAL, THE DAYS AND WEEKS JUST FLY BY AND NO DISTRACTION WILL DERAIL OUR SUCCESS.

Thanks for the inspiration. good luck to you too. Mae
Old 08-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishaLynn View Post
You got some @@@'s gal. lol. Proud of you. Darn people leaving a mess. Had that happen to me b4. You can do this. Have a great day. Mae
Old 08-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #261
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
Mary,
Way to go on the loss. Small is the way I tend to lose. Just do your best tonight. I too will be out and will try as well. This weekend I am doing Atkins and some red cab wine. My last for awhile since my mom and I are doing a full stills month in Sept.

I am taking eggs to our outing today and will tackle dinner best I can.

Good for you, Stevie. I diet with my daughter, so you're mom will be good company. WTG> Beautiful little one there by the way. Have a great week. mae
Old 08-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #262
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryN View Post
That's is a good day fo ryou. WTG. Keep up the great work. MP
Old 08-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callianna View Post

Thanks...

Calli
So distracting, I bet. Try to stick with it, but don't kill yourself with stress if you can't; and don't feel guilty either. If you do go astray, keep it minimal, you'll feel better. Or take a bite from TrishaLynn's chicken.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #264
Senior LCF Member

Day 22, down 18 pounds. I'm finally into the 160's! And, I'm 15 pounds from my first goal. Once I have a normal BMI, I'll reevaluate where to go from there. Most of the "ideal" weight calculators are very outdated. They say I should be down to 130 but I think that may be a bit too low for me. I haven't been that small since maybe middle school? (And I wasn't overweight until I hit college.)

PS is it ok if I keep posting even though I'm past day 21?

Last edited by Anonymousity; 08-26-2013 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: added more
Old 08-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Day 22, down 18 pounds. I'm finally into the 160's! And, I'm 15 pounds from my first goal. Once I have a normal BMI, I'll reevaluate where to go from there. Most of the "ideal" weight calculators are very outdated. They say I should be down to 130 but I think that may be a bit too low for me. I haven't been that small since maybe middle school? (And I wasn't overweight until I hit college.)

PS is it ok if I keep posting even though I'm past day 21?
Most certainly you can keep logging in! Stick with us, always glad to hear from you. WTG on the weight loss!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #266
Senior LCF Member

THANKS GALS!

I was soooo worried that I was a bit "heavy handed" with my approach. But, gosh darn it, I have learned the hard way what NOT TO DO, and I want us all to stay razor sharp with our endeavors. Honestly, we are all doing so amazinnhgly that we will ALL be to goal way before Turkey Day!

I have gobs and gobs of beautiful clothing sitting in my closet. I can't wait to put on my size 26 True Religion Jeans.

Thank you all for sharing your success here on the board. It makes all the difference.

MARY, I'm with you! We can get so easily side tracked. I too got the worse case of CANDIDA imaginable. It was systemic. When I cut the carbs out, it was like I was brewing a beer factory in my gut. I pray I never get this sick. Even my ankles and hands were swollen. I had such brain fog and body pain that I literally was in bed for 2 weeks straight. Darn those ANTIBIOTICS.

WTG TRISH! Now, tHis is what I call DIE HARD. Just think, with every meal you remain this focuced you will be that much closer to goal. Every time I eat another plain ckn breast and I can hardly stand the taste, I look at that ckn and say, THANK YOU FOR BRINING MY LIFE BACK TO ME! SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS.

ANYNO 18 LBS IN 22 DAYS. AWWWEEESSSOOMMME. Yes, please stay here and share with us. It's like Christmas for me to wake up and see how well everyone has been doing. I get so encouraged.:lo ve:

MS. MAE!!! U GO GIRL! As far as the Wt. Chart, don't sweat that. Everyone has different bone structures and such. We you are close to your Ideal Body Wt. your body will miraculously slow way down on your losses. But, trust me, you will be skinny! Our bodies love not having to carry around extra body wt. I'm 5 9.5 and when I'm at goal, I weigh 125-130. I'm vey small boned for my height. I wear a size 2 at goal as well, and no I don't look sickly. You will know when your at where you need to be. And, the way you are going, that will be in a month and a half. KUTGW

HAVE A WONDERFULLY LEAN-PROTEIN-FILLED DAY, LADIES. HAPPY ONE MORE LB GONE FOREVER TO WE ALL!!!

Blessings,
Beth

Last edited by BBare; 08-27-2013 at 08:53 AM..
Old 08-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #267
Senior LCF Member

I think I'm in for a pause....

My fall allergies have kicked in and I'm on allergy meds now. I'm sticking to the plan, though. Oh, but now I'm just using egg whites instead of the whole egg.

I just need to get this out.... AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's how I feel just thinking about eating more lean protein! But, the losses are SO worth it!
Old 08-28-2013, 04:31 AM   #268
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: idioglossic
Stats: 179/148/140 5'2"
WOE: Stillmans, low carb, low fat, low sodium, 2 meals
Start Date: August 29, 2004/Restart July 28, 2013
Quote:

Choose every mouthful carefully. I love Stillman's, I am never craving, rarely hungry and burning fat!!!
idioglossic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #269
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: idioglossic
Stats: 179/148/140 5'2"
WOE: Stillmans, low carb, low fat, low sodium, 2 meals
Start Date: August 29, 2004/Restart July 28, 2013
How much can I loose in 21 days?

Day 24 ~ 12 lbs gone!

On July 19, I weighed 175, now I am 22lbs. thinner and stable!!

ONLY ON STILLMAN'S FOR 24 DAYS.

07.28.13 ~ 165
07.29.13 ~ 163
07.30.13 ~ 163
07.31.13 ~ 162
08.01.13 ~ 161
08.02.13 ~ 160
08.03.13 ~ 160
08.04.13 ~ 159
08.05.13 ~ 159
08.06.13 ~ 160
08.07.13 ~ 160
08.08.13 ~ 160
08.09.13 ~ 158
08.10.13 ~ 157
08.11.13 ~ 157
08.12.13 ~ 157
08.13.13 ~ 157
08.14.13 ~ 155
08.15.13 ~ 154
08.15.13 ~ 154
08.16.13 ~ 153
08.17.13 ~ 153 DAY 21 12 lbs
08.18.13 ~ 153
08.19.13 ~ 153
08.20.13 ~ 154
08.28.13 ~ 153

Sorry I have been missing. . . family visiting, some wine, but no wrong food has passed my lips. . . Shabbat Chicken, way to salty for me, caused a gain for a few days. . . but meat, chicken, fish and sometimes romaine has kept my weight the same. . . ahhh all joy, because my weight needed to stabilize as it came off fast. Now to push down to 147 my goal for the month!! I hope to get there early Sept. .

great job everyone, Stillman's is magic and I love no hunger while my body eats my fat suit!!

Stay Strong Everybody
GOAL 135 12/17/04
30 LB CLUB 11/25/04
40 LB CLUB 1/14/05
50 LB CLUB 5/16/05
60 LB CLUB 8/19/05[/color]
[color=PURPLE]729 CHEAT FREE DAYS THE ONLY PERSON I WAS FOOLING WAS MYSELF!!! [/color]
[color=red]The Sayonara CARBOnara Challenge *Colonel* GOAL[/color]
[color=green]"we need to love ourselves enough to give up entitlement thinking and start thinking in terms of what we need to do in order to be healthy." - Terry [/color]
Lowered goal to 120 1/10/05
idioglossic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #270
Senior LCF Member

YEAH IDIO! I missed seeing your posts for a few day.

Hi ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

xoxoxo