Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey, toeie, this is the ideal WOL for a diabetic. I TELL servers I am diabetic and gluten intolerant so they don't give me funny looks........
CCGirl is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey, toeie, this is the ideal WOL for a diabetic. I TELL servers I am diabetic and gluten intolerant so they don't give me funny looks........
I do this too, lol. I used to order breakfast at work and they'd always include home fries and toast. I started putting *celiac* and it stopped! Plus people are less annoying when they think it's a medicinal condition vs personal choice.
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #33
Junior LCF Member
 
toeie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 12
Gallery: toeie
Stats: 198/196/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/27/14
Thanks ccgirl! What about the switch from the high fat if atkins right into stills? I don't want my body to explode!!
toeie is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenue View Post
Hi everyone. Krissakris and maepowers thank you both for the words of encouragement! I got right back on the wagon and I am actually down a couple pounds from Tuesday at my re-start weight of 245. Scale said 243 this morning. It is so difficult right now as I struggle to get past the initial carb craving days. Trying to hang in there though.

I hope everyone had a very nice 4th yesterday!
Congrats on the weight loss. WTG. YW, any time hon. Like we all say, we're here to support each other. Hope you had a great 4th too. Mine was nice and relaxing, overate a little, but so don't feel guilty . grins
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeie View Post
Thanks ccgirl! What about the switch from the high fat if atkins right into stills? I don't want my body to explode!!
Toeie. CCgirl hi and good advice she gave you Toeie. Just transition slow. Go easier each day on the fat, but do realize you need a little here and there and it helps to keep plan from getting boring. Read up on it and make it work for you. Everyone's body is different even if they have similar or same conditions. So you can do it your way to make it not explode on your body.

LOL to Krisakris, you stalker you.
CCgirl, glad you enjoyed hot dogs. WTG/ I like mine fried on all sides in butter, so yummy. Mayo is good on those too. hehe. Had a scrumptuous burger on an oopsie roll. heavenly
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 05:11 AM   #36
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good Saturday morning! I'm getting ready to make nitrate free bacon and just plucked from the next yesterday eggs for me and the girls! We went to a parishioners house for lunch yesterday and they have chickens. The girls love getting the eggs.

I hope to take the girls home Monday. I'm waiting for the cage for the new puppy. I don't want to travel with her loose in the car. When I get back I'm going to hit the exercise hard. I'm looking forward to feeling good!
Mim is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #37
Junior LCF Member
 
Candy1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 17
Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
Hi y'all. I had to start all over again. I fell of the wagon and this is why. We lost my mum in law. My hubby's brother in law's stage IV lung cancer is not improving with the chemo anymore. He gets a lot of fluid in his one lung where the tumor is which they always have to drain.
I was in hospital a full weekend due to a bleeding peptic ulcer and acute gastritis which turned chronic.

Im back on the wagon since 1 July. Hope y'all are well and going strong. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Candy1974 is offline  
Old 07-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
Hi y'all. I had to start all over again. I fell of the wagon and this is why. We lost my mum in law. My hubby's brother in law's stage IV lung cancer is not improving with the chemo anymore. He gets a lot of fluid in his one lung where the tumor is which they always have to drain.
I was in hospital a full weekend due to a bleeding peptic ulcer and acute gastritis which turned chronic.

Im back on the wagon since 1 July. Hope y'all are well and going strong. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Sorry to hear about your loss.. I'm glad you're picking up where you left off
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeie View Post
Thanks ccgirl! What about the switch from the high fat if atkins right into stills? I don't want my body to explode!!
I think you shoul be fine. I was surprised how easy the transition was and how much better my losses were when I cut the fat.
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Okay my eating has been all over the map this weekend lol. Thankfully I can't blame it on emotional eating. I'm
Hoping I didn't put on much water as I've tried to do t-tapp hoedowns after carbs and I'm up to 200 squats in a day so I hope that puts a dent in any minor damage done. I had a solid 1.75 m/e under my belt and then I had a craving for fried chicken wings at 10pm :/

Going to aim for 5 days of m+e lf style to break even. I'm pmsing too so I'll prob be holding into water regardless. Will have my dandelion tea all week.

I hope everyone had a nice, long and relaxing holiday weekend!
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Happy Sunday All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Saturday morning! I'm getting ready to make nitrate free bacon and just plucked from the next yesterday eggs for me and the girls! We went to a parishioners house for lunch yesterday and they have chickens. The girls love getting the eggs.

I hope to take the girls home Monday. I'm waiting for the cage for the new puppy. I don't want to travel with her loose in the car. When I get back I'm going to hit the exercise hard. I'm looking forward to feeling good!
MIM: Well bet you enjoyed your time with the little rascallettes. I liked doing the egg gathering when I was a youngin too. lol. Wow a new pup, you'll have to post a pic. Hope all goes well for you. Best to ya. Mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
Hi y'all. I had to start all over again. I fell of the wagon and this is why. We lost my mum in law. My hubby's brother in law's stage IV lung cancer is not improving with the chemo anymore. He gets a lot of fluid in his one lung where the tumor is which they always have to drain. I was in hospital a full weekend due to a bleeding peptic ulcer and acute gastritis which turned chronic. Im back on the wagon since 1 July. Hope y'all are well and going strong. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Candy: So sorry for your loss and the troubles you've had. I'm sending you and yours healthy warm vibrations. We're here here for ya and glad to see you back. Rooting for ya.


Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Okay my eating has been all over the map this weekend lol. Thankfully I can't blame it on emotional eating. I'm
Hoping I didn't put on much water as I've tried to do t-tapp hoedowns after carbs and I'm up to 200 squats in a day so I hope that puts a dent in any minor damage done. I had a solid 1.75 m/e under my belt and then I had a craving for fried chicken wings at 10pm :/

Going to aim for 5 days of m+e lf style to break even. I'm pmsing too so I'll prob be holding into water regardless. Will have my dandelion tea all week.

Krisakris: I feel ya gal, ate a little bit more than intended to this weekend too, not emotional eating here either. Just wanted something different, so got and enjoyed. No guilt. LOL. Well sounds like you're getting it back together again, GO YOU> I'm going shopping tomorrow or Tuesday for groceries so will be back on wagon myself doing an ME through next Tuesday. Weigh ins are on Wednesdays for me. Not gonna stress on that!
Hope your fourth of July weekend was great. Enjoying some last minute hours before it's all gone. Take care. MP

I hope everyone had a nice, long and relaxing holiday weekend!
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #42
Junior LCF Member
 
Candy1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 17
Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
Thanks Krissakriss and Maepowers. Krissakris what great before and afters! Do you guys drink the full 3 L of water a day? Does it make your weightloss faster?
Candy1974 is offline  
Old 07-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
Thanks Krissakriss and Maepowers. Krissakris what great before and afters! Do you guys drink the full 3 L of water a day? Does it make your weightloss faster?
Thx I believe so or as close as possible. I drink coffee tea and water non stop at work and when I get home from work. I don't stress it too much I just try and stay as hydrated as possible
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #44
Junior LCF Member
 
Candy1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 17
Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Thx I believe so or as close as possible. I drink coffee tea and water non stop at work and when I get home from work. I don't stress it too much I just try and stay as hydrated as possible
Thanks for the reply.

Candy1974 is offline  
Old 07-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I do this too, lol. I used to order breakfast at work and they'd always include home fries and toast. I started putting *celiac* and it stopped! Plus people are less annoying when they think it's a medicinal condition vs personal choice.
I have a good friend who is celiac......must try that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeie View Post
Thanks ccgirl! What about the switch from the high fat if atkins right into stills? I don't want my body to explode!!
you won't. Please read the Naive Vegetarian by Dr. Barry Groves to truly understand why protein and fat are your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Toeie. CCgirl hi and good advice she gave you Toeie. Just transition slow. Go easier each day on the fat, but do realize you need a little here and there and it helps to keep plan from getting boring. Read up on it and make it work for you. Everyone's body is different even if they have similar or same conditions. So you can do it your way to make it not explode on your body.

LOL to Krisakris, you stalker you.
CCgirl, glad you enjoyed hot dogs. WTG/ I like mine fried on all sides in butter, so yummy. Mayo is good on those too. hehe. Had a scrumptuous burger on an oopsie roll. heavenly
I wish someone would make me oopsie rolls, never tried them.
Mayo on dogs? hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Saturday morning! I'm getting ready to make nitrate free bacon and just plucked from the next yesterday eggs for me and the girls! We went to a parishioners house for lunch yesterday and they have chickens. The girls love getting the eggs.

I hope to take the girls home Monday. I'm waiting for the cage for the new puppy. I don't want to travel with her loose in the car. When I get back I'm going to hit the exercise hard. I'm looking forward to feeling good!
Hope you had a good time! I do nitrate free bacon too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
Hi y'all. I had to start all over again. I fell of the wagon and this is why. We lost my mum in law. My hubby's brother in law's stage IV lung cancer is not improving with the chemo anymore. He gets a lot of fluid in his one lung where the tumor is which they always have to drain.
I was in hospital a full weekend due to a bleeding peptic ulcer and acute gastritis which turned chronic.

Im back on the wagon since 1 July. Hope y'all are well and going strong. Have a great rest of the weekend.
OMG {{{{{{{{{{Candy}}}}}}}}} There are no words, I lost my Dad in September.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Okay my eating has been all over the map this weekend lol. Thankfully I can't blame it on emotional eating. I'm
Hoping I didn't put on much water as I've tried to do t-tapp hoedowns after carbs and I'm up to 200 squats in a day so I hope that puts a dent in any minor damage done. I had a solid 1.75 m/e under my belt and then I had a craving for fried chicken wings at 10pm :/

Going to aim for 5 days of m+e lf style to break even. I'm pmsing too so I'll prob be holding into water regardless. Will have my dandelion tea all week.

I hope everyone had a nice, long and relaxing holiday weekend!
mmmmmmmmm wings

200 squats? Meet Superwoman, y'all!



just mowed, sweating like a hog! Soooo humid! Love the workout tho.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
is it too early to be over this week? lol...this week is off to an annoying start...i woke up great, did my 225 squats for the day before 7am...had breakfast...off to work not too bad...friend drama carried over into the day which made me lose my appetite, I had a stomachache for the rest of the work day, I couldn't even get my water in...get home have some lay's appetite is back, drama resurfaces...so I *cheated* but I netted less than <800 calories for the day+ exercise so it balances out...

sorry to vent :/

Good things that happened today...ran into cute guy WHO SPOKE TO ME anddd a coworker told me *you look skinny today* WIN!

Last edited by krissakris; 07-08-2013 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: adding some good stuff
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-09-2013, 03:15 AM   #47
Junior LCF Member
 
Candy1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 17
Gallery: Candy1974
Stats: 98/94.2/68 (kg)
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 28 Oct 2013
CCGirl I am sorry 4 ur loss. They're at a better place...

Anyways, going to my Dentist this afternoon again. He is busy with a root canal in my upper right jaw..... Uggghhh.

Have a great day guys...


Candy1974 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #48
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
is it too early to be over this week? lol...this week is off to an annoying start...i woke up great, did my 225 squats for the day before 7am...had breakfast...off to work not too bad...friend drama carried over into the day which made me lose my appetite, I had a stomachache for the rest of the work day, I couldn't even get my water in...get home have some lay's appetite is back, drama resurfaces...so I *cheated* but I netted less than <800 calories for the day+ exercise so it balances out...

sorry to vent :/

Good things that happened today...ran into cute guy WHO SPOKE TO ME anddd a coworker told me *you look skinny today* WIN!
Sorry you had such an annoying start. No not too bad, but you'll hang in there; you're still doing great in my book. LOL. Now that's a good compliment, you skinny stalker you.
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 08:57 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
CCGirl I am sorry 4 ur loss. They're at a better place...

Anyways, going to my Dentist this afternoon again. He is busy with a root canal in my upper right jaw..... Uggghhh.

Have a great day guys...


Blech on dentist, hope it turns out well and you have a marvelous day too, Candy!

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope your week goes fantastic. Lots of loss this time around. Gained a few from the holidays, back on track and goal is around 14 by end of month. Wish you all luck also. Mae
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #50
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Gallery: stillmangirl
Stats: 167/151/120
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: July 2013
Hi can I join you guys? Ive already lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks on stillmans and aiming to lose some more! Glad to see you group of gals sticking to strict stillmans. I calorie count as well, and aim to stay under 1000 a day but most days im under 800
stillmangirl is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Good things that happened today...ran into cute guy WHO SPOKE TO ME anddd a coworker told me *you look skinny today* WIN!
you look skinny today!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1974 View Post
CCGirl I am sorry 4 ur loss. They're at a better place...

Anyways, going to my Dentist this afternoon again. He is busy with a root canal in my upper right jaw..... Uggghhh.

Have a great day guys...


OMG, so sorry for your tooth!!!!!!!

I am slowly getting a handle on his passing becoming a part of life's fabric and not feeling like it was a big punch in the gut. Beleive it or not, you do go on, it just takes time, panic attacks, and vodka.......and then when that isn't working, you say 'Jesus, take the wheel.'

THAT worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmangirl View Post
Hi can I join you guys? Ive already lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks on stillmans and aiming to lose some more! Glad to see you group of gals sticking to strict stillmans. I calorie count as well, and aim to stay under 1000 a day but most days im under 800
countin will get boring soon, no need!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
in my inbox............


CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
in my inbox............


i love this gif, lol...i'm sure i have it saved on my phone
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 446
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
hey guys, just dropping in to say hola! this has been the longest 3 days ever...one more to go before i'm away for my friends bday, yay! i didn't even have time to put together an eating game plan, but i feel like my off weekends helped me not feel the need to binge...i haven't been deprived in any way the past few weeks...i will make the best choices possible i'm nearing the end of my squat challenge, tomorrow i have 250 to do! it's unreal i've actually stuck with it, i hate(d) squats so much, i really thought i'd flake off and was only humoring my coworkers. i can def see a minor lift and my legs feel leaner even though i haven't been hitting the gym/classes as much as i'd like...
krissakris is online now  
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 AM   #55
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
Gallery: Pleth
Stats: 243/233.6/135
WOE: Stillman's - first time
Start Date: July 11, 2013
Ack! First attempt at posting disappeared due to user incompetence.

Hi, I'm Pleth. I have questions I'm hoping you all won't mind answering. I'm at least one hundred pounds over weight. I was 241.6 yesterday. I'm 5' 5". My body has been in fat storage mode ever since I got really sick for over a year. Then my gall bladder was taken out and I could eat again, and whoa! I put on a pound a day! Since I was about 173 at the time, that wasn't good!!!

I'm hoping Stillman's is the answer, and yet afraid it won't work.

I don't have the book, I just know what I've read in the posts at the top of the page. I would do the quick weight loss diet, right? Are there any guidelines, like should a person only do it for so many days and then take a break? Have any of you been over a hundred pounds over weight and lost it with Stillman's? Is it okay to take fiber during it?

Thank you.
Pleth is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 04:32 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
fiber is unnecessary....and bad for you......

Gut Sense: How to reverse and prevent constipation in children and adults

Stillmans helped Makemeslim lose 200 pounds and she's still slim. Please read The Naive Vegetarianfor all of the reasons grain and sugar is killing us.

CONDITIONS AND DISEASES PREVENTED AND HELPED BY A LOW-CARB, HIGH-FAT DIET

ACNE
ADHD
AGGRESSION
ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
AMENORRHOEA
ANAEMIA
ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS
ANOREXIA
ARTHRITIS
ATHEROSCLEROSIS
AUTISM

CANCER (GENERAL)
CANCER (BREAST)
CANCER (COLON)
CANCER (SKIN)
CATARACT
CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER
CELIAC DISEASE
CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
CORONARY HEART DISEASE
CONSTIPATION
CRIMINALITY
CROHN'S DISEASE

DEATH
DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS
DEPRESSION
DENTAL CARIES
DETOX
DIABETES
DIVERTICULAR DISEASE
DRY-EYE SYNDROME

EPILEPSY

GALLSTONES
GASTRIC REFLUX
GLAUCOMA

HEARING LOSS
HYPERTENSION

IMMUNITY TO INFECTIONS
INSULIN RESISTANCE
INTERMITTENT CLAUDICATION
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME

KIDNEY STONES
KIDNEY FAILURE

LOW BIRTH WEIGHT

MACULAR DEGENERATION
MEMORY (POOR)
MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
MYOPIA

NEPHROPATHY
NEUROPATHY

OBESITY
OSTEOARTHRITIS
OSTEOMALACIA
OSTEOPOROSIS

PARKINSON'S DISEASE
PCOS
PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE

RETINOPATHY
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
RESISTANCE TO AUTHORITY
RICKETS

SCHIZOPHRENIA
SICKLE CELL ANEMIA
SLOW GROWTH
STOMACH ULCERS
STROKES
SUICIDE

ULCERATIVE COLITIS ULCERS (STOMACH)



Stick with it as long as you can. Once you see losses you'll never stop. Been eating this way since 2010.
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault

Last edited by CCGirl; 07-11-2013 at 04:36 AM..
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 04:38 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
My Dad has Ulcerative Colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and guess what? No grain, no pain! Of course it took two years and a doctor with a clue to figure it out.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmangirl View Post
Hi can I join you guys? Ive already lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks on stillmans and aiming to lose some more! Glad to see you group of gals sticking to strict stillmans. I calorie count as well, and aim to stay under 1000 a day but most days im under 800
You're more than welcome to join us. Congrats Big Time on the weightloss already done!!. Tell us your menus if you like. Always room for more. Mae
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
My Dad has Ulcerative Colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and guess what? No grain, no pain! Of course it took two years and a doctor with a clue to figure it out.
Sorry to hear that, hope he gets better and sheesh yeps clueless docs. lol
maepowers is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 490
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
hey guys, just dropping in to say hola! this has been the longest 3 days ever...one more to go before i'm away for my friends bday, yay! i didn't even have time to put together an eating game plan, but i feel like my off weekends helped me not feel the need to binge...i haven't been deprived in any way the past few weeks...i will make the best choices possible i'm nearing the end of my squat challenge, tomorrow i have 250 to do! it's unreal i've actually stuck with it, i hate(d) squats so much, i really thought i'd flake off and was only humoring my coworkers. i can def see a minor lift and my legs feel leaner even though i haven't been hitting the gym/classes as much as i'd like...
Good for you kris, you'll do great!
maepowers is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.