Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #31
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tiny
Stats: 166/147/127 - 5' 4" - 50 yo
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: May 12, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
I'm your witness too, lol. You can stay on this. Here for support. I don't like Stevia, nasty after taste. I have to do without sweets mostly, don't like any artificial sweetner. Keep up the good work, Tiny, I know you can do it.
Okay, I have had a few days without wine!!!! Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and I have lost 3.6 pounds since Friday. So...not too bad! I exercised this morning too! Today I had Jay Robb coffee shake, grilled chicken breast, grilled hamburger patties and a cheese stick. Look forward to seeing the scale tomorrow!
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Hoping everyone is having a great week so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Okay, I have had a few days without wine!!!! Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and I have lost 3.6 pounds since Friday. So...not too bad! I exercised this morning too! Today I had Jay Robb coffee shake, grilled chicken breast, grilled hamburger patties and a cheese stick. Look forward to seeing the scale tomorrow!
You go girl! Awesome weight loss. Good menu. See you can do it! I'll weigh in tomorrow and post it, maybe lol. Had a boiled egg and small chopped porksteak for breakfast. Probably a 2 egg white omelet with spinach for lunch then thinking a couple of pieces of chicken breasts, boiled eggs and a piece of cheese for dinner. Lots of water too. Hadn't been in mood for a lot of veggies (not that I eat a lot of them), lately. I discovered that an egg white omelet with sauteed spinach (in butter what else?) is good and then topped off with a tsp of salsa. So yummy. (I'll either have the egg yolks later in the day or next day for breakfast when I do that.)

For the 4th of July, gonna have a big juicy bacon cheeseburger on an oopsie roll, with some pork rinds, watermelon tea (frozen watermelon chunks used like ice. Flavor's tea nicely, a little sweet kick I know, but good and I only have every few weeks). Then later some nacho/taco flavored meat (home spiced) queso with the rest of pork rinds. So that will be my little feast for the weekend, then a few days of eggs and meat only to jump start back on the plan. Ok, I'll stop gabbing, lol.
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I do not drink wine but I several people that do. They say it is HARD not to have any. Good for you!
Quote:
You go girl! Awesome weight loss. Good menu. See you can do it! I'll weigh in tomorrow and post it, maybe lol. Had a boiled egg and small chopped porksteak for breakfast. Probably a 2 egg white omelet with spinach for lunch then thinking a couple of pieces of chicken breasts, boiled eggs and a piece of cheese for dinner. Lots of water too. Hadn't been in mood for a lot of veggies (not that I eat a lot of them), lately. I discovered that an egg white omelet with sauteed spinach (in butter what else?) is good and then topped off with a tsp of salsa. So yummy. (I'll either have the egg yolks later in the day or next day for breakfast when I do that.)

For the 4th of July, gonna have a big juicy bacon cheeseburger on an oopsie roll, with some pork rinds, watermelon tea (frozen watermelon chunks used like ice. Flavor's tea nicely, a little sweet kick I know, but good and I only have every few weeks). Then later some nacho/taco flavored meat (home spiced) queso with the rest of pork rinds. So that will be my little feast for the weekend, then a few days of eggs and meat only to jump start back on the plan. Ok, I'll stop gabbing, lol.
I am going off plan for the 4th also. The test will be if I can get right back on on the 5th. That is my weak spot. Getting back on plan right away... I have failed every time.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I do not drink wine but I several people that do. They say it is HARD not to have any. Good for you!

GO TINY, lol. (I miss the occasional glass or a jack/coke, lol)

I am going off plan for the 4th also. The test will be if I can get right back on on the 5th. That is my weak spot. Getting back on plan right away... I have failed every time.
Bratty You can do it! I'm just going off that day, that's the plan, lol.

Weighed in today. Down from 249.4 to 245.2. So a 4.2 drop
Old 06-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Bratty You can do it! I'm just going off that day, that's the plan, lol.

Weighed in today. Down from 249.4 to 245.2. So a 4.2 drop
Awesome. 4.2 is a great number. One more week!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: time2change
Stats: 5'2 172/hoping for 110
WOE: JUDDD ???
Start Date: April 2014
I know it is late, but I would like to join the 10 day challenge. I tried hcg for about a week and it was not working. I got way to weak at work, so started nutrtional ketosis and have been there a week. But I am not going anywhere. I lost 7 lbs in the last 11 days, a week of hcg and the rest ketosis, and am looking for a surefire way to lose weight. THe protein only sounds strict, but if it works, I am in in in. I am 5'1 and weigh 160. Shooting for 111 by Oct 16. Any feedback if this is the way to go.
time2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: skittles1982
Stats: 5ft 2in- 135/125/115
WOE: Atkins, Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 7 August 2013
I'm with y'all!
skittles1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Awesome. 4.2 is a great number. One more week!
Thank you thank you. I think so too, and it's staying off, just checked lol. On 4th July weekend, will have a few goodies, but eating light most days, and spreading the goodies out (but things I can actually have on LC.) Just calories might be more. Yeps, one more week to go, the 3rd is a Wed so a weigh in day for me. I don't over stress about weighing in, especially since the clothes are getting loser. Keep me posted on how you are doing. Rooting for you and every one else here too. Have a glorious upcoming weekend.
Mae
Old 06-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Hi Skittles and Time2Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2change View Post
I know it is late, but I would like to join the 10 day challenge. I tried hcg for about a week and it was not working. I got way to weak at work, so started nutrtional ketosis and have been there a week. But I am not going anywhere. I lost 7 lbs in the last 11 days, a week of hcg and the rest ketosis, and am looking for a surefire way to lose weight. THe protein only sounds strict, but if it works, I am in in in. I am 5'1 and weigh 160. Shooting for 111 by Oct 16. Any feedback if this is the way to go.
Sittles & Time2Change. aboard~~!!!

Jump in anytime and tell us about yourselves. We're here to support ya, and this is a wonderful group.

Time2Change: that's a good weight loss!. But if hcg is not working for you and it makes you dizzy, then stop, by all means. Don't hurt yourself. Everyone is different, so part of the journey is finding out what works for you. There is no real golden plan that works. Whether it is Stillman's, ATkins, Judd, a different mix of them, or LCing of anykind (or any nutrition plan), you have to find what works for your body and you, physically and emotionally. We're not doctors, but we'll be glad to help how we can. First tip, look at the statistics of the diet and see if that's what you want. There is all kinds of information you can read on whatever low carb diet you want to try or other plan, on the internet. Hope this helps. Have a good day. Mae
Old 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sittles & Time2Change. aboard~~!!!

Jump in anytime and tell us about yourselves. We're here to support ya, and this is a wonderful group.

Time2Change: that's a good weight loss!. But if hcg is not working for you and it makes you dizzy, then stop, by all means. Don't hurt yourself. Everyone is different, so part of the journey is finding out what works for you. There is no real golden plan that works. Whether it is Stillman's, ATkins, Judd, a different mix of them, or LCing of anykind (or any nutrition plan), you have to find what works for your body and you, physically and emotionally. We're not doctors, but we'll be glad to help how we can. First tip, look at the statistics of the diet and see if that's what you want. There is all kinds of information you can read on whatever low carb diet you want to try or other plan, on the internet. Hope this helps. Have a good day. Mae

Perfect post! I could not say it any better.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: time2change
Stats: 5'2 172/hoping for 110
WOE: JUDDD ???
Start Date: April 2014
Thanks everyone. The hcg also makes my body go crazy. I bled for over three months on my last try. But eating protein and lowfat dairy I can do. And all the research I have done, shows it works. Noone has disputed it. I had never heard of it until my bf told me I should go low fat, high protein instead of high fat. I googled and here I am. I actually hit 159.8 today. I started at 167.8 12 days ago. I am happy happy happy. My ketone strips show me in large, so that makes me happy too. I was going to start Monday but said why wait, and will do my first day tomorrow. I bought fatfree cheese, turkey bacon, tuna, and chicken. I am also starting the Jillian Michaels body revolution which I bought in March. I like that I can exercise on this program. I love exercising and with hcg its a no-no. I love reading your posts, and seeing that I am not a failure because I am human. There are other people just like me. I do good for 10 days and then fall off. Today is day twelve with no sugar, no bread, no processed food, and until tonight, no wine. I figure I would have a glass to kick of this journey.
time2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2change View Post
Thanks everyone. The hcg also makes my body go crazy. I bled for over three months on my last try. But eating protein and lowfat dairy I can do. And all the research I have done, shows it works. Noone has disputed it. I had never heard of it until my bf told me I should go low fat, high protein instead of high fat. I googled and here I am. I actually hit 159.8 today. I started at 167.8 12 days ago. I am happy happy happy. My ketone strips show me in large, so that makes me happy too. I was going to start Monday but said why wait, and will do my first day tomorrow. I bought fatfree cheese, turkey bacon, tuna, and chicken. I am also starting the Jillian Michaels body revolution which I bought in March. I like that I can exercise on this program. I love exercising and with hcg its a no-no. I love reading your posts, and seeing that I am not a failure because I am human. There are other people just like me. I do good for 10 days and then fall off. Today is day twelve with no sugar, no bread, no processed food, and until tonight, no wine. I figure I would have a glass to kick of this journey.
You're doing great, T2C. Proud of you, be proud of yourself. I think you have it together. Happy weekend.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks, Ashley. Hope you're gonna have a great weekend, and an upcoming holiday. Mae
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks you. Started a July Thread all. Happy 4th