Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrown View Post
Thanks. I am going to work hard this week until my birthday next week and see how much I can lose in one week. Then, starting the 30th, I will know what to aim for.
PSS, BC. just in case I don't catch your day. Mine's a fairly famous Bday. I'm Luny like Moon Day (Spacy even, grins, The day mankind first landed on the Moon!)

Happy losing and life to all.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bcgrown
Stats: 193/130
WOE: Primal/paleo
Start Date: March 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
PSS, BC. just in case I don't catch your day. Mine's a fairly famous Bday. I'm Luny like Moon Day (Spacy even, grins, The day mankind first landed on the Moon!)

Happy losing and life to all.
Well a happy birthday to you too!

The first two of my payments come in on my birthday this year - parte!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #183
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well a happy birthday to you too!

The first two of my payments come in on my birthday this year - parte!
Great on that for ya! Hope all is better for ya now. Hugs
Old 06-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #184
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Good Wednesday morning! Yeah! I week from today is the interview! I'm excited to meet the folk. Even though I always get a bit nervous, I really like to interview. I've had a couple back to back hanging on by my fingers days. I even made treats yesterday - meringue cookies. I don't know what's up, but I am glad that I made it through. Hopefully the cravings will die down now.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good Wednesday morning! Yeah! I week from today is the interview! I'm excited to meet the folk. Even though I always get a bit nervous, I really like to interview. I've had a couple back to back hanging on by my fingers days. I even made treats yesterday - meringue cookies. I don't know what's up, but I am glad that I made it through. Hopefully the cravings will die down now.
Good for you,Mim! You sound excited. Glad you got through. You do great. Good luck on interview, rooting for ya.

Weighed in this morning myself, it's usually on Wednesdays, early am. overslept this morning, probably since I didn't go to bed til 3 am, lol.

The previous week around the 5th I was 248, having finally gotten under 250. Then when weighed in on the 12, I went back up to 254.6 (Gaining about 6.6 llbs. ) Today I am back under at 249.8! yippie I'll take it! That's a loss of 4.8 lbs. So 249.8 is my starting weight for the challenge. Now to stay under!

I'm in the challenge the girls here put up earlier. So sticking to strict ME/LC my way for 2 weeks to meet the challenge with the others. Go all of us. Hope your interview goes well. Mae

Last edited by maepowers; 06-19-2013 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: adding line
Old 06-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #186
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
G'morning! Day one went great. Got a carb withdraw headache but nothing too bad. So far day 2 is the same. Hopefully it stays that way. Days 2 and 3 are usually the hardest for me. Then I am good to go for about 2 weeks before I hit a stall and then binge eat. Not this time! I am putting my foot down! lol

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}

go us!

Mim, you will be great, they will love you!

OMG, what is that strange bright orb in the sky??????? (it's been raining for like two weeks! )
Old 06-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #188
Senior LCF Member

Feel ya gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
G'morning! Day one went great. Got a carb withdraw headache but nothing too bad. So far day 2 is the same. Hopefully it stays that way. Days 2 and 3 are usually the hardest for me. Then I am good to go for about 2 weeks before I hit a stall and then binge eat. Not this time! I am putting my foot down! lol

I hope everyone has a great day!
Bratty: Sorry you had a carb-ache
You can crush that binge monster, hon. I'll help slam dunk the big ol meany!!
No stalling, I'll help ya anyway I can. You can do this, we can. Go you!

On day two, but already posted my starting weight, which today is usually my weigh in day. I'm in it to stay with you and the others. You'll do fine too.
Happy LCing to all.

CGgirl, LOL you saw it too, huh? Strange orbs in the sky, after the rain, my my, *same here weather wise*. Or was that BrattyS' foot kicking out the dreary ol binge monster?

Take care everyone; I'm only an email away if you need anything. MP
Old 06-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL Mae we are rusting and there is algae all over the back porch!

At least I got to mow tonight, I swear the grass was two feet high in some places!
Old 06-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #190
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
LOL Mae we are rusting and there is algae all over the back porch!

At least I got to mow tonight, I swear the grass was two feet high in some places!
Well one of us might be dating the Tin Man Get him to mow the law for ya; of course he might be a little rusty too. And you might possibly lose him in 2 ft of grass. Or his sinuses might get stopped up with all that algae around. Grins. Have a great week! Pouring here too right now.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:10 AM   #191
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Thursday morning! Not much to say this morning! I need a major shift in thinking. But I'll continue to continue!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:38 AM   #192
Senior LCF Member

Happy Day All

Quote:
Good Thursday morning! Not much to say this morning! I need a major shift in thinking. But I'll continue to continue!
You better continue with us MIM, but saying Good Morning Works. Be careful shifting those brain cells around, too much thunkin could lead to carb-aches. lol.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Hey all! We made it over the hump, yay! I can't wait to be done with this week lol. I've felt so tired and I can't shake it. I can't tell if it's work, lack of fat? That tom or what :/ I've been really good although I wanted to be super strict this week. 800 cals is super hard, so I'm going to have to try again on next week. I went out for dinner last night and didn't drink wine but I ha the deviled eggs and salmon tartar. They were my safest choices .
Old 06-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #194
Major LCF Poster!

Starting day 3. Yesterday was super easy. I had no craving or headache and as of last night I was in ketosis. I am shocked how quickly my body accepts it now. It used to take 4-5 days. I can just hear my body now. "Here she goes again, switch burning mode to ketosis!"
Today I feel tired but that is because I woke up a million times last night.
I am having scale withdraws. I am usually on that thing everyday! The only thing keeping me off is that I drink a bunch as soon as I roll out of bed so I know my weigh in would be ruined.

Back to stay at home momville! We are having a rough time adjusting to the kids being home 24/7. They miss school and I miss the peace and quiet.

Quote:
{{{{{{Bratty}}}}}

OMG, what is that strange bright orb in the sky??????? (it's been raining for like two weeks! )
CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Bratty: Sorry you had a carb-ache
You can crush that binge monster, hon. I'll help slam dunk the big ol meany!!
No stalling, I'll help ya anyway I can. You can do this, we can. Go you!

On day two, but already posted my starting weight, which today is usually my weigh in day. I'm in it to stay with you and the others. You'll do fine too.
Happy LCing to all.

CGgirl, LOL you saw it too, huh? Strange orbs in the sky, after the rain, my my, *same here weather wise*. Or was that BrattyS' foot kicking out the dreary ol binge monster?

Take care everyone; I'm only an email away if you need anything. MP
Thank you! Looks like you are hanging in there. Keep it up!
Quote:
Hugs for Mim! You checking is a good sign that you will get your thinking where you want it. I usually disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Hey all! We made it over the hump, yay! I can't wait to be done with this week lol. I've felt so tired and I can't shake it. I can't tell if it's work, lack of fat? That tom or what :/ I've been really good although I wanted to be super strict this week. 800 cals is super hard, so I'm going to have to try again on next week. I went out for dinner last night and didn't drink wine but I ha the deviled eggs and salmon tartar. They were my safest choices .
Mmmm deviled eggs. You made pretty good choices. It is great you are hanging in there even when you are struggling.

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 06-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member

Hey all

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Good for you, Krisakris. You can do it and I understand about drawn out weeks. Good luck. You're an inspiration though. More power to you.

Bratty: YW very much. Yeps, that's all we can do at times, hang in there, but yes, persevering and staying with the woe is me, er the WOE. ;P

BC, hope the plan and the writing/book are going well. Nearly finished with the edit on mine, of the last in series.

Hope every one has a wonderful LC weekend coming up. Here to encourage and support whoever needs it.Take care, MP
Old 06-21-2013, 05:27 AM   #196
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Friday morning! Thanks for the support - and yes I will keep checking in because I really want to get back on track. However, I've got internet issues right now so it may be Sunday before I check in again.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:44 AM   #197
Major LCF Poster!

I caved and got on the scale today. Down 5 pounds in 3 days. At 216 I am well out of the 220s and I never want to se3 them again.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:09 AM   #198
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
I caved and got on the scale today. Down 5 pounds in 3 days. At 216 I am well out of the 220s and I never want to se3 them again.
Awesomeness. Happy Friday indeed
Old 06-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Woot woot! yay us! Go Bratty! Post yer menus, gal!

Happy weekend, y'all!
Old 06-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good Friday morning! Thanks for the support - and yes I will keep checking in because I really want to get back on track. However, I've got internet issues right now so it may be Sunday before I check in again.
I feel for you MIM, been there had that happen. MP
Old 06-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

GO BrattyS

Quote:
To quote Krisakris, Awesome indeed~! You go girl. I'll be glad when I can say that too.
Hi CCgirl and Krisa, Mim and others: Have an exceptional Friday and a loveing LC Weekend. Keep up the great work. Mae
Old 06-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #202
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Woot woot! yay us! Go Bratty! Post yer menus, gal!

Happy weekend, y'all!
heh I have not ate much at all.

Day one and two..

Breakfast One HB egg
Lunch One HB egg
Dinner one chicken breast (only salt n pepper to taste)
Night snack One HB egg

Day 3 was the same except I had a 5 ounce ground turkey patty for dinner.

I have had NO appetite so far.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow talk about control!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #204
Senior LCF Member

It is so great to see weight loss results! Congrats to everyone

Mae, my plan is going well. I have lost 5.1 pounds since Monday. I AM FINALLY UNDER 190 POUNDS! Ok, not by much but I am down. I eat something small five times a day and working out. I am out the door at 7am for a walk/run - the last few days it has been more of a walk since I have a case of runner's knee - every second day I do weights and every day I am now doing strengthening exercises to help my knees. I also go for a second walk/run after my 4 pm meal.

I am not following Stillman's but I am low carb and I eat healthy. Wednesday I am going to let lose though.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #205
Senior LCF Member

WTG!

Quote:
It is so great to see weight loss results! Congrats to everyone

Mae, my plan is going well. I have lost 5.1 pounds since Monday. I AM FINALLY UNDER 190 POUNDS! Ok, not by much but I am down. I eat something small five times a day and working out. I am out the door at 7am for a walk/run - the last few days it has been more of a walk since I have a case of runner's knee - every second day I do weights and every day I am now doing strengthening exercises to help my knees. I also go for a second walk/run after my 4 pm meal.

I am not following Stillman's but I am low carb and I eat healthy. Wednesday I am going to let lose though.

BC: You go gal!!! Way to Go So proud of you. Not strictly Stillman's myself. LC my way. lol. It's working, will post Wed my official weigh in day of the week. You keep up with your plan, it's working for you. Awesome results. Take care of that knee, know how you feel. You're going to do great.

Bratty S: terrific

So right you are CCgrl.
Hi to everyone else. Keep up the great work.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:10 AM   #206
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good Sunday morning! I'm heading to Chicago right after church today. The car is packed and I'm excited! I am back on plan. I hit the proverbial bottom! I was at a party Friday night and ate lots of stuff I shouldn't have. And the thing is, what tasted the best to me was the salad! But I ate and ate and then ate some more. My digestive system is so not happy with me. But after spending the day yesterday and some of last night in pain, I'm ready to start taking care of myself again. I bought the perfect outfit for the interview so I'm ready! And being on plan will make me feel confident. I have chicken to eat in the car and when I get in around 6 tonight there will be a low carb meal waiting for me.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #207
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Sunday morning! I'm heading to Chicago right after church today. The car is packed and I'm excited! I am back on plan. I hit the proverbial bottom! I was at a party Friday night and ate lots of stuff I shouldn't have. And the thing is, what tasted the best to me was the salad! But I ate and ate and then ate some more. My digestive system is so not happy with me. But after spending the day yesterday and some of last night in pain, I'm ready to start taking care of myself again. I bought the perfect outfit for the interview so I'm ready! And being on plan will make me feel confident. I have chicken to eat in the car and when I get in around 6 tonight there will be a low carb meal waiting for me.
The same thing always gets me back on plan. Serious over eating with a couple of days of digestive pain and bloat.

Happy you are back on and feeling great. Good luck with the interview. Have safe trip!
Old 06-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
The same thing always gets me back on plan. Serious over eating with a couple of days of digestive pain and bloat.

Happy you are back on and feeling great. Good luck with the interview. Have safe trip!
Thanks for the warning. I will be sure not to overdo it too much on Wednesday! Though I am going to have a bun for my hamburger! And Gouda cheese with fennel. I am not having fries or potatoes.

It's funny you know. Before - like a couple of months ago - I would say let loose! Have the fries, have the bun, have the cake. It's my birthday, have a blast. Now I say moderation. Things are working for me so don't screw it up!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #209
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
MIM: hope your tummy gets better. Have fun on the trip. Good luck on that interview and bet you will "nail" it with that new outfit. Glad to have you back. Guess the new plug is working. I had that happen to me earlier this year. Got my new cord off AZ. Good on the chicken. Happy LCing. MP
Old 06-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #210
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks for the warning. I will be sure not to overdo it too much on Wednesday! Though I am going to have a bun for my hamburger! And Gouda cheese with fennel. I am not having fries or potatoes.

It's funny you know. Before - like a couple of months ago - I would say let loose! Have the fries, have the bun, have the cake. It's my birthday, have a blast. Now I say moderation. Things are working for me so don't screw it up!
Hey Bratty & BCG. I so agree with you both. You enjoy the bun and burger BC, sounds good. We'll all do well. Sometimes you gotta have a little something different to keep you on your plan; occasionally I do have mayo with my boiled eggs or dijon and mayo sauce to give it a little zing, for example. Just something to spark the same ol same ol. Keeps me going the rest of the week and happy with what I eat. Good luck on the weight loss, but even better on the life style changes. We can all do this. Happy Sunday, be blessed all this coming week. Mae
Closed Thread